Crossfit Growth

gymguy82

Ted spent hours worshiping Casey's perfect body, kissing every muscle, sucking her hard clit until she came over and over again.  He finally finished and whispered in her ear "Now I'm going to fuck you like only I can"  she moaned.  Her pussy was still dripping wet wanting his cock.  He threw her on the bed and stood over her naked, his demeanor changed, he was ready to dominate Casey, show her the monster he had become.  He grabbed her waist and pulled her toward his cock, thrusting all his size into her at once.  She let out a grunt taking so much all at once, Ted could feel her pussy contract on his hard cock.  She looked at him and gave his cock a few more squeezes with her trained strong pussy muscles.  He started pumping her, slowly speeding up, relentlessly pounding her, harder, faster until he was jack hammering her pussy using all his power.  She took it all and screamed with pleasure, she was the first women who didn't hold back with, using all of his size and strength to fuck her.  He was going strong, but he could feel she was getting tired and her screams had turned to mumbling as she came again and again.  He had broken her with his power, at his full power he was too much even for Casey.  He was proud, but also slightly disappointed, the sex was amazing but deep down he had hoped Casey would be too much for even him to break.  He finished inside her and thought about how much stronger he was going to get and how he could find a woman to match him.

He laid with Casey, still feeling her perfect body  "Can't keep your hands off me huh" she smiled at him.  

"I really can't, your incredible Casey"

She smiled again "I'm pretty good, not like you"  she ran her hands over his chest

"When are you going to compete Casey, you are the best women at are box?"

"I don't know,  I've always played sports and loved them, but I don't have that drive to win like you do, I just do it because I enjoy it and my body benefits"

You've never done a real competition though Casey, trust me when you do it you'll feel that drive to win, and you will win"

She smiled at him "Alright, why not, I guess you'll have to be my coach now since you've competed and I haven't."  

"Better be ready to go at 5am tomorrow, you have powerlifting training with me"  He smiled at her

Casey was dead at the end of training "How do you do this everyday?" she asked

"I don't know, I just do it, I'll see you here tonight for classes right?

She looked at him with a pout "Damn I still have the whole day ahead of me, yeah I'll be here"

They started training together everyday, over a few months Casey was making great progress, her weight was up, her strength was way up and her times in all her Wod's were dropping.  She had topped the leaderboards in every lift now with impressive numbers, squatting 365lbs, deadlifting 405.  Her body showed her effort, her upperbody was quickly thickening.  Her shoulders were thicker and rounder, her lats wider and her back bulging with muscle.  Her chest was bigger with thicker pecs and her arms had added over an inch in size.  Her legs had somehow gotten bigger and her leggings looked like they would explode when she was pumped from a hard workout.   Ted marveled at how she looked and the sex was better than ever.  Her strength and stamina was up but she still wasn't gaining on Ted.  He was working even harder now that she was working with him.  She was going to destroy her competition he knew, but she was no match for him.

He had put on at least 5lbs more of muscle and was over 240lbs and just as cut as he had ever been.  His strength was now in range of world class powerlifters but he had no interest in powerlifting, no one cared about powerlifting.  He was ready to be the best in the world, soon qualifying would begin for the Crossfit games and not only would be be crowned the fittest man in the world but he would have the whole world in awe of his body.

Casey was ready for her first competition, she had worked harder than ever before and today she would be a champion.  Ted loved the look of intensity and confidence on Casey's face as she got ready for her first event.  She was waiting for her heat with most of the other competitors and she blew them away in looks.  She was wearing a sports bra and the smallest pair of workout shorts he had ever seen, she looked massive compared to the other women and he could see them all stealing glances at her with fear in their eyes.  There were 12 lanes each with a competitor and Casey was in the first lane so Ted stayed in her lane and looked her in the eyes "You're a beast Casey, dominate"

She looked back at him intensely and nodded.  She began to pace around her starting lane like a caged animal her muscles looking like they were ready to explode.

The start sounded and Casey ran to the pull up bar and started flying through the first set of 10 pull ups, next was 10 reps of push press.  She easily brought the weight up and began press it over her head, she was building a good lead on the girls around her.  Next was kettle bell snatches another easy lift for Casey and she flew through them.  The last part of the heat was a 85lbs bag carry for 50 feet.  The flung the bag over her shoulder and ran down and back throwing the bag on the ground.  After 2 more rounds Casey was far ahead of everyone but the women on the opposite end.  Ted could hear big cheers from the other side and it was hard to tell but it seemed she was actually getting a lead on Casey.

He was shocked, he started to walk down to see who she was and if she really was leading Casey.  There were 2 more rounds left when Ted walked down and saw the woman.  She had long blonde hair tied in a pony tail, from behind Ted was shocked.  She was doing pullups and with every rep her back exploded with muscle, she dropped down from the pull up bar and Ted got a good look at her from behind.  She probably about 5'5 and built, very built.  Her back bulged against the straps of her sports bra, her arms slightly pushed out by the size of her lats.  Her triceps flexed as she ran to the bar to begin her push press.  Her legs were just as big as her back, he could see her quads flaring to the side even from behind and could see thick hamstrings and huge calves flex as she picked up the bar.  He stood shocked as he watched her finish her reps and easily pick up the bag and begin running with it.  He glanced back down to Casey and could see that she was falling behind.  As the woman ran back toward Ted his mouth dropped open.  She really was just huge and bulging with muscle, he saw her face and she had a huge smile as she ran back toward Ted to start her final round.  

She got closer to him and she stopped in front of him and spoke to him in a voice that was so familiar but different.  It was deeper, more powerful, almost seductive.  "Hey Ted" she smiled and turned back to crush her pul ups

Ted almost trembled

"Li, Lisa, How?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry for the delay, got some idea's going.  Interesting idea that Jason did something to lisa, but I've got an idea for a new trainer for her so we'll see how it comes out

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...