Crossfit Growth

gymguy82

Ted knew he was ready to break every lifting record at his box. In the month since he won the state crossfit games he had been putting himself through grueling lifting sessions every morning, his old maxes were becoming his warm up weights.  He had reached his goal weight of 230lbs and he looked big and he had kept all his cuts, if anything he looked more ripped than he had been.  Ted flexed in the mirror almost everyday now, he was bigger than he ever thought possible, but all he wanted was more.

He hit every record max in the morning, he knew that night he would become the best.  Ted made sure to get all his meals in so he would be at his peak.  He blew through his wod and went to the squat rack and started loading the bar.  He started at 315 for 20 reps to warm up, then 405 for 10 he was ready.  He loaded another 45lbs plate on each side for a 495lbs squat, breaking the record by 20lbs.  He called one of the coaches over, Teddy looked at him "You sure you got this?"  Ted just started setting up under the bar.  A crowd formed around the squat rack and Ted could hear people talking with awe in their voices.  He got under the bar and rose up he could feel the bar bending around his shoulders.  He stepped back and took a deep breath.  He started down slowly controlling the weight until he was past parallel, he then stopped and drove upward in a perfect rep, then he went down again even lower and drove back up.  He racked the weight to a huge roar from the crowd.  

"You didn't need that second one" Teddy the coach said shaking his head

"Wanted to make sure the rep counted, I would have done more, but I have more lifts to do"

Ted walked to the deadlift bar and started loading it up, he started with 405 for an easy 20 touch and go reps, then 495 for 8 more.  He knew that was more than anyone in the box right now could even max.  He loaded up 585, 6 45lbs plates on each side.  The whole box was watching him, he looked around and found Casey, she gave him a smile.  He stood over the bar and reached down to grip it.  He squatted down and set his grip and then he started pulling.  He drove with his legs raiseing the huge weight off the ground and then pulled with his back locking the weight out letting out a grunt as he did.  He held it and then let it drop sounding like it would crash through the floor.

"Jesus, you just broke the record by 40lbs"  Teddy said shocked

"Its been a long day, shouldn't have lifted so heavy his morning and I could have done more and I still have more records to break."

Ted unloaded the bar down to 225, Casey walked up "I think your good for tonight"  He laughed at her  "I'll be good once I have the snatch and clean and jerk record"

He grabbed the 225 bar and cleaned it up with with ease, then in one motion using his legs and shoulders drove the bar over his head, he did 8 more.  He loaded 275 on the bar and did 5 more.  He put 315 on and then added a 10lbs weight to each side, 335lbs.  Casey walked over "Ted are you sure you can do this, I don't want to see you get hurt."  Ted felt rage boiling inside him, she couldn't tell him what he can and can't do.  When he looked at her she was almost scared of him, for the first time she noticed his body.  He was so pumped he was bulging out of his clothes, his sleeves had been pushed up by his biceps, his pecs were pushing out from his shirt, she could see his lats flaring even from the front even his collar was tight around his neck.  His shorts were riding up from the size of his quads and his calves and forearms were covered in thick veins. She had never felt so small, he didn't say anything and she stepped away.  Ted took the rage and channeled it into his lift, the weight came up easy in the clean motion.  He paused resting the weight and then the weight exploded upward his quads and shoulders pushing it over this head where he held it and let out a yell, he threw the weight down.

The snatch he wasn't going to even bother with a warm up, he took the 10's off the side and the bar was back at 315lbs.  He looked right at Casey as he was setting up the lift, she looked almost dazed.  He squatted down and grabbed the bar, in one fluid motion using all of his strength he flung the bar over his head and squatted straight up.  He threw it down, people were cheering and slapping his on the back but he didn't care.  So what, he beat the losers who used to workout here, he sat on the bench.  He wasn't satisfied, he had worked toward this moment and here it was, he was pissed.  He could feel a fire burning inside him, what he did tonight was nothing.

He caught Casey staring at him, she tried to look away but she knew he had seen her.  Ted looked at her and stood up and while staring at her the tore off his shirt.

• Upvote 11

Casey stared at Ted, he had taken his shirt off and he was pacing around like a caged animal.  She had seen him with his shirt off last month when he destroyed the state crossfit games.  But now he was noticeably bigger, jesus was that even possible in a month, well with Ted anything was possible.  she walked over to him "Ted I know you're tried of hearing this but fuck that was incredible."

Ted looked at her "Thank you Casey, I never get tired of hearing that"

"You were so intense and focused, Ted I'll never doubt you again"

Ted nodded "Sorry if I was an asshole, but I just get in this zone when I'm lifting and you probably shouldn't ever doubt me haha"

Casey was trying not to stare at his body "So you've gained weight"

Ted looked down at himself "Yeah a few lbs" 

Casey laughed " Way more than a few, lets see what you weigh."

Ted stood on the scale  "233! Ted, how are you growing like this!

Ted looked at her "I put in the fucking work"

Casey was taken aback by his tone "Do you know how big your muscles are now?"

"I've never measured anything like that"

she went and got a tape measure "Well lets see, then you can do me, if you want"

Ted smiled "Sounds like a good trade"

'Ok well your shirt is off, but might need to take your shorts off to measure your quads, as long as your wearing underwear...kidding"

Ted pull his shorts down, they were the only 2 left at the box and it should have been strange to be standing there in only his boxer briefs with Casey, but he didn't care.

"Wow I've never really seen your quads before"

He looked down and flexed them, every muscle popped and relaxed as he flexed and relaxed them

"Ok lets start with arms"  Ted brought his right arm up and pumped his arm a few times before holding a bicep flex, he could see Casey's eyes light up as he held the flex, her hands looked small putting the tape around his arm.

"OMG over 19 inches" she put her hands around his bicep "Your arms are huge!"

Ted smiled "still a long way to go"  she brought her hands down and let her hand drag across his pecs.  "Ok lets see calves"  she got down on her knees and he flexed his calf.  They were still covered with thick veins from his workout, she traced a big vein in the front with her finger and then wrapped the tape around his massive calf.  

"18.5, thats as big as most guys quads haha"  Ted looked down at her approvingly.  

"Ok now the biggest part of your quad"  She sat up and ran her hand up his flexed thigh, stopped right below the bottom of his underwear.  Her face was inches from his crotch he could feel her breathing heavily on him.  She wrapped the tape around his quad as he flexed "So close to 28 inches!"  she traced the separated muscles with her fingers "And your so ripped"  She looked up at him with a dazed look in her eyes.  He wanted to drop his boxer briefs and let her measure something else.  He looked down "Your turn"

Casey stood up very flustered, she took off her tshirt leaving just her sports bra on "Ok, lets see"  Ted looked at her and pointed down, she was wearing tights "Can't let your tights mess up the measurements" he smiled  She gave him a look and took off her tights.  Ted had never seen a thong like she was wearing, it was really just 3 pieces of string, slightly wider in the front to barely cover her.  She saw him staring at her "What?  Can't have thong lines showing in my tights"  Ted nodded  

"Whats the back look like?" he smiled she stuck her tongue out and did a quick turn  "See"

"My arms are up here" she said playfully, bringing her arm up into a bicep flex.  Ted had never actually seen her flexing before, damn she was built.  Ted wrapped the tape around her flexed bicep "Looks like 14.75, big girl"

"Not too bad for a girl" she gave him a grin.  He unwrapped the tape and squatted down keeping his right hand behind her and letting it graze her perfect bubble butt on the way down. 

"Flex those calves"  she pumped them a few times, they were huge, almost as big as his  "Damn how did you get these calves?"  

"I was a gymnast when i was little and played about every other sport growing up, soccer and track and high school.  I love them now but being young and having bigger legs than every guy was a little weird haha, I def got teased about my legs growing up."

He felt her calves as he wrapped the tape around them, "No one should ever tease you, your legs are fucking awesome"  He looked up and saw her smiling down at him

"Damn girl "16.5 inches and perfect shape too"

He unwrapped the tape and brought his hands up her thighs, she flexed them in his hands.  Unflexed her legs were soft and hard at the same time, flexed they were like steel.  He wrapped the tape around her mid thigh, his face was so close to her he could feel the heat coming from her.

"24 and a half inches, jesus girl"  she pouted and talked in a little girl voice "No fair your all pumped up and I'm not"

He looked up at her, he could see her perfect 6 pack flexing with each quick breath "Casey you are incredible, I've never seen a woman like you before"  his hands her still on her legs rubbing her quads, creeping around her hamstrings and moving upward.  He moved his face closer and kissed her inner thigh.  She shivered and let out a moan.

"Ted no, you're married, I want to, you don't even know how bad.  I've tried to stay away from you, i tried to be mean to you to make you go away.  But every time I see you in here I'm just drawn to you, I can't even handle being near you sometimes.  When you first came I knew you were attracted to me, I could see you staring and gawking at me, you started working so hard and I thought it was cute, I never thought you would become...like this.  That first night when you got on the leaderboard, you were just oozing confidence and power, I couldn't help it I had to text you, I knew i shouldn't.  Then my birthday, God I wanted you to take me right in front of everyone, I had to blow you off, it was too much I knew it was wrong.  Since then its just gotten worse, I mean you've just totally changed, I don't even know how to say it.  Your body, oh my god, your body, your bigger everytime i see you.  Your so arrogant now, and i don't mean in a bad way at all, your powerful you radiate power, confidence and its such a fucking turn on.  Seeing you tonight was just too much, your strength, your size and I don't even care I'm telling you, I want you to know, I want to feed your ego, make you even more arrogant.  I fantasize about you, like I know you used to about me.  I know your amazing in bed, I can just tell, sexuality just pours off of you, I don't know how a woman could be around you and not beg you to be with them." 

Ted knew he should be stunned by everything she just told him.  But all he could do was nod, because everything she said was true.

• Upvote 12

Ted was still kneeling while Casey unloaded her feeling to him.  He loved everything she was saying, it validated everything he felt about himself.  He wanted to unleash his ego, he wanted Casey right now, he wanted to show her just how powerful he was.

She finished talking and she started kissing her inner thighs.  "Casey, its ok, my wife and I are separated, by her choice.  She's moved out and I haven't talked to her in months.  We've texted but I know she's with someone else, she's fine with me doing what makes me happy, and you make me so happy."  His hands were all over her legs and ass, he couldn't get enough of her.

"Not here Ted, lets go to my house."

They threw there clothes on and ran to Ted's car, when they got in they started savagely kissing.  As Ted drove Casey felt all over his body  "Ted your so fucking muscular, god I've wanted to feel your body"  He reached over with one hand and put in down her leggings, he could feel through her thong she was soaking wet  "I think I've ruined these leggings" she said.  He could feel her clit, it was the biggest he had ever touched and it was hard for him.

They were clawing at each other when Casey got the door unlocked, when they got inside Ted pinned her against the wall.  "Casey I promise, this is going to be the best fucking night of your life."  

He picked her up like she was nothing and carried her to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.  He tore off his shorts and shirt and she put her hands inside his underwear feeling him.  She had a huge smile on her face  "Fuck, I knew you'd be big, God its so thick"  Ted grew to his full size in her hand forcing her fingers apart " I can barely get my hand around it"  She got off the bed and on her knees taking off his underwear and taking him in her mouth.  She was the best Ted had ever had, taking all of him and using her tongue and lips expertly, he could feel a load surging up.  "Do you want it on your face?  I'll be ready to go again by the time your clean."  She started sucking him harder and faster he grunted and pulled out of her mouth just in time for his first rope to land on Casey's face.  He stood pumping out thick stream after stream on her face.  After he finished her face was covered "Holy shit Ted" it was dripping all over her.  She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, Ted laid on the bed.

She walked back in the room and stood in front of him completely naked, he could feel himself stiffening again.  She was perfect, her long dirty blonde hair, beautiful face, broad shoulders with perfect round caps.  Her chest was all pecs with small pink nipples then her deep 6 pack abs her lower abs pointing perfectly to her completely shaved pussy.  Her clit stuck out ever so slightly and Ted couldn't wait to get it in his mouth, her lips were tight and he couldn't imagine how tight her pussy was.  Her narrow hips flowed into her big muscular legs even unflexed her quads were separated and defined, he couldn't wait to lick every line and cut in her legs.  Her calves were huge and round with a single vein running down the front, even her feet were sexy.  

"Casey, holy shit"  He stood up and took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and passionately.  He pulled away and looked in her eyes "Casey I want to show you how incredible you are, I'm going to worship every inch of"  she smiled and Ted knelt down and kissed her feet.  He looked up at her she had a look of pride and power on her beautiful face, she looked like a powerful Goddess, his power Goddess.

• Upvote 12

This is an amazing story. The writing is some of the best on this site here because of the detail, pacing, and journey you take the reader on.  It's not even close to the wildest thing posted here but the story is very enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, madwolf88 said:

This is an amazing story. The writing is some of the best on this site here because of the detail, pacing, and journey you take the reader on.  It's not even close to the wildest thing posted here but the story is very enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

I agree... I can even ignore the fact that the relationship/sex parts are straight!

• Upvote 2