Guardsman Universe: Prisonguard, Chapters 1 and 2

belabarbell

So, I wrote the Prisonguard story, or what I have of it thusfar, in collaboration with the Guardsman. It is based in a dystopian Universe he created, and whose lingo I appropriated. In fact, he wrote the first chapter, which you can read here:https://theguardsmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/prison-guard-on-the-way-to-the-prison/

I generally took the story in a different direction, so, by all means, enjoy the introductory chapter, but it is not necessary for understanding what I've written below.

Enjoy!

(I title the chapters accordingly, so my part begins with Chapter 2)

Chapter 2:

B-009-631-011 was among those being inducted with the new cohort. He was a fine Guardsman with an immaculate body, having been an athlete before joining the Guard after a recruiter showed up at school and talked of all the "physical activities" Guardsmen were prone to. It was certainly true, though the magnitude was beyond anything B-009-631-011 ever imagined. 

He had passed his initial induction with flying colors, and had even been promoted to B-rank along the way. Now, this assignment was going to see him perform a role he had not been expecting. Alot of the new Guardies assumed they'd be shipped off en masse to Ukraine to deal with the uprising, but B-009-631-011 had been chosen for something else: Prisonguard. 

The first few weeks had been rough but he had quickly grown accustomed to his new surroundings. Prisons were typically located in underground bunker-like facilities that had two main benefits: they were easy to secure and cool, and they were largely invisible to the Union's civilian population. This allowed for massive complexes to be built, without too much attention paid to the proceedings occurring below.

The break with the outside world made it difficult to assess how much time passed, but he began counting time based on his testosterone injections. The men were injected every five days, and so 011 counted based on this. Any more specific recollection of the passage of time was made difficult by GUMS, which seemed to send 011 reassuring messages that made him forget to notice the passage of time.

011 arrived on the convoy and was dumped with his other inductees in a large antechamber inside the bunker. After hearing the commanding officer's speech, they were divided up into individual family units. 011 also entered his family unit, and spoke with his bunkmates. After some idle chatter they played a friendly -- yet competitive -- game of basketball. The team that won received extra stimulation from their dildos, and the players who scored the most points were allowed to masturbate manually in the showers after the game.

011's team lost the game, and he felt shame and jealousy as he saw the cocky smirks and grunts of pleasure as the winning team entered the locker room on the far side. His own team ambled on, unpleasured, into their changing room. He committed there to improve his game and win next time.

His family unit and he proceeded to clean their dormitory and prepared their nightly rituals, the accustomed pleasure from the dildos erasing some of the disappointment in losing the game. Guardsmen programming was very much centered on rewarding right behavior and changing wrong behavior through mental conditioning. This meant Guards were very receptive to tasks associated with positive reward, and the reward became for mosts Guardies, as for 011 and his bunkmate, an end in itself.

011 fell asleep in the arms of his bunkmate, contemplating succeeding in his future endeavors as a Prisonguard. His night earpiece buzzed him to a gentle sleep.

Read the rest at http://muscleandsweat.com
  • Upvote 1

Prisonguard Chapter 3

The men started their first day of induction with the usual sanitary procedures, during which time 011 struck up a friendly report with his bunkmate, A-141-283-039. They both seemed to be excited -- and somewhat aroused -- at the prospect of being "Muscled up" for Guard duty. 011 could feel 039's erection on his rubbered butt as they marched lockstep to the medical bay for their first doses.

The nurse, D-604-101-005, a well-built Prisonguard who'd served in his present position approximately five years at this point, welcomed the unit. He ordered the first cadet in line, A-141-283-045, to come forward and sit in a special chair in the center of the room. 045 did so, and felt a sharp prick in his glute that briefly stung and was gone. A wave of light euphoria waved over 045 and he got a slight erection. 

"Next!" ordered 005, as he helped 045 off the seat. They each in turn mounted the seat and were injected with their dose of testosterone and other substances that made them obedient and made their muscles grow beyond their natural capacities.

After all had received their shots, they were taken and physically trained. 

The trainer, C-078-118-060, was an enormous hulk of a man. He cracked his knuckles and announced for everyone to stand at attention. 

"This is not the same wimpy training all Guardies go through!" he announced, standing with his arms behind his back, and bellowing at the unit from his station. "We deal with rough dangerous criminals and we spare no resources in making sure you all are equipped and powerful enough to deal with these threats!" He grabbed a barbell nonchalantly and continued. "That's why we have set up a training regimen that is extremely challenging, but which will make strong Prisonguards of you. You may not all look as impressive as this one," he said, gesturing down at his physique, "but you will all surely experience tremendous and rapid growth over the next few weeks. 

Many in attendance grew erections at this, which GUMS encouraged with a -- very slight -- buzzing in the Guards' ears at this suggestion.

"Your training is holistic and will incorporate both your mind and body" 060 stated gravely. "You will come to see that between GUMS, your growth formula, your training and meals and the strict regimen we put you through, being a Prisonguard is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling responsibilities a Guardsman can have. I have proudly been a Prisonguard now for 23 years, and I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Their workouts were designed to achieve the greatest results in the shortest amount of time, and the men did two short, high intensity workouts on different muscle groups each day, always pairing one large and one small muscle group. 

After their first, intense workout (3 groups did back, 2 did legs and 1 did chest), 060 announced that they would go to view the induction of a model prisoner. But first, they were to report to the nutrient dildos for a well-earned meal.

• Upvote 2

Prisonguard Chapter 4
Log of Guard A-141-283-039

Herein starts the log of Guardsman A-141-283-039. This one's big brother advised him and his Prisonguard cadet brothers that keeping a log of our experiences while being inducted as prison guards is advised, as due to the treatment and the restricted nature of the prison compound, the material's own recollection would be somewhat limited. This one and his brothers were told that much of the training involved in becoming a Prisonguard was so intense that GUMS would intervene by reducing the functioning of the short term memory.

This Guardsman felt a sense of pleasure at the thought of writing a log of his own experiences of induction. In fact, this one is feeling this pleasure again as he writes, the dildo in this one's ass is buzzing nicely, and this one's cock seems to be leaking into this one's underwear, which tightly and snugly hugs this one's package. The pleasure is so intense that it becomes difficult for this one to draw his attention away from the pleasure and focus on recollecting the events of the day.

Since I have spontaneously cum, I will try to recall the events tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Thanks!

Prisonguard Chapter 5
 Log of Guardsman C-589-296-015 (Big Brother for Unit AX3-559)

Yes, after the material was sufficiently exercised, this one's unit was taken to view the induction of a prisoner. The Prisoner, 889-FQN, was a rapist, a young college student who had been convicted of raping a classmate at a frat party.

The prisoner was led in and this one saw fear in its eyes as the burly Prisonguard led it in shackles. All prisoners were inducted in the nude, and this one was no different. It was a skinny college kid, as this one recalled college kids looked. It was made to stand near what appeared to  be a nutritional dildo in the center of the room. Soon, a medic Guardie entered and carried what appeared to be a jumpsuit. This he placed on a table in one corner of the room. 

"Welcome  to the new cadets! You all are in for a treat! This one's name is C-139-001-146. "The prisoner before you was convicted of raping an 18 year old female college student." The cadets all remained emotionless, as the material had been taught (speak only when spoken to).  "Considering its age -- 20" -- he said, looking scoldingly at the young man, "the Courts have decided to be lenient. It will be treated as a mild threat, and so will be merely re-programmed and issued a new personality. The rest of its life will transpire in relative obscurity: it will lead a moderately pleasing life, but will have an uncontrollable desire to be fucked in the ass. It will be a total bottom whore, and love tight, revealing clothing and fantasize about becoming a Guardsman..". At this point, some of the cadets snickered, which GUMS encouraged, as it was part of the domination of the prisoner.

146 proceeded to open a drawer, and pulled out a tube. He squeezed something on his hands -- a fluid -- and approached the prisoner. "This gel will act as a conductor, relaying electrical signals we send to the prisoner's body. Because life is just energy, and he who directs the energy, controls the body. And with control over the body…" 146 trailed off.

"…comes control over the mind" chanted the cadets in unison, some groaning at the slight reward sequence initiated with reciting the mantra.

The gel was applied to every portion of the prisoner's body, and especial attention was paid to coating the cock, which visibly plumped at the attention. This furthered the humiliation of the prisoner. Every part of this exercise was designed to break the will and spirit of the prisoner.

146 retrieved the suit, which he had the prisoner put on. It was extremely tight, and clung to every part of the body like a second skin. Once completely on, 146 had GUMS seal the suit. A pouch near the anus inflated and slowly penetrated the prisoner, who moaned and trembled slightly. The prisoner was now effectively encased in a rubbery shell.  Then 146 placed a collar.   The prisoner was led over to the reclining chair. Electrodes were attached to various parts of the suit, and a helmet was placed on the prisoner's head. Immediately, 146 injected a hypnotic into FQN's veins. 

146 explained to us what he was doing. "The drug I have injected the prisoner with makes it absolutely compliant, mentally, with what is about to transpire. We employ a very advanced system of mental controls that keep inmates from being incarcerated too long! This would be a burden on Union resources, and as the prison riots in Lesser Britain showed after the Brexit fiasco, is an ineffective model for correcting incorrect behavior."

"We are immediately beginning the process of "adjusting" the prisoner to the environment."

While 146 was talking, a portion of the wall behind the examination area lit up and a screen was shown. It showed images of cotton candy, roast almonds and other fairground treats. These were interspersed with images of cakes, pies and desserts of various sorts. Drinks began appearing. Sundaes, milkshakes, delicious smoothies and juices of all sorts, cappucchinos and cocoas of all shapes and sizes. 

I almost didn't notice, but soon images of nutritional dildos started to be circulated in with the images of drinks and delicatessen. Of course, my conditioning taught me to associate the dildos with nourishment and warmth, and so my mouth watered when images of the nutritional dildos appeared. I actually found myself resisting making sucking motions with my mouth, which it seemed to be making of its own accord.

"The hypnotic we have administered, and the electrostatic therapy we are applying in conjunction with the images and stimulation, warp the prisoner's sense of time, so we are able to program certain behaviors in short amounts of time."

In order to demonstrate this, 146 removed the prisoner's helmet, who appeared initially dazed. His eyes locked on the nutritional dildo, and in an instant, he sprang to his knees. 

"As you see material, the prisoner is very quickly removed of its inhibitions and is made to… adapt … to its surroundings. Prior taboos become… well… prior" said 146 addressing the group but looking back at the prisoner, who was now giddily bobbing up and down on the nutritional dildo, deep throating the rubbery dong as he sucked its contents out of it for what it was worth.

"We fill the prisoner gruel with high doses of ractopamine and highly addictive stimulants, and the hypnotic also inhibits native myosatin."

As 146 was saying this the prisoner slurped and grunted away in abandon.

"All of this accelerates the body's growth processes well beyond what is natural -- and even what is healthy. We admit that many of the substances remain largely untested, but as opposed to Guardies, who have loving families and Mother Guard to care for them, no one is concerned for these… objects" he said, glancing behind his bulky shoulder at the prisoner, who appeared slightly larger and more firm than before. Whereas before it had the appearance of a scrawny college student, it looked like a wrestler in its tight suit. Its rounder, perkier ass stood to attention as it scrunched its body lower to get the nutritional dildo further down its throat, like a greedy whore.

"We know that as a result of your treatment, you will be experiencing certain urges. And I just want to underline how Prisonguards are encouraged to deal with these." 146 walked behind the prisoner, and, with a surprising abandon, kicked its legs apart. This gave 146 access to the rectal cavity. 

146 had GUMS unseal the rear of the suit, and the inflatable dong retreated, leaving a coating of lubricant in the prisoner's ass. 146 had meanwhile released his own elongated member from his underwear and was lining its thick head up as the prisoner continued to bow and deepthroat over the dildo that was pumping spiked prisoner gruel into his body and causing rapid changes both physically and mentally.

146 had GUMS initiate the pleasure sequence as the inmate's ass was penetrated. This caused the anal muscles to relax around 146's member as the prisoner's suit began stimulating every part of its expanding flesh. It briefly took its mouth off the dildo to moan loudly and with utter abandon. Cadets stood at attention, with their members stiff. My own erection was raging, from the scene before me, the muscular medic slowly plowing in and out of what appeared to all intents and purposes a useful, tight, submissive, docile, obedient cum dumpster. At least, those were the words GUMS was quietly implanting into my mind. The more I imagined myself in 146's position, the better I felt. 

I recall becoming absolutely rigid as GUMS buzzed in my ear. Around me I heard moaning. I was coming in my suit, as 146 grunted before us, freezing with his legs bent over the prisoner. Its face was still planted firmly on the nutritional dildo, its ass slowly fucking the last drops from 146's softening shaft.

"The…" 146 said, grunting, as the prisoner pushed its ass up against the root of 
146's cock once again -- "the prisoners are very quickly and effectively made experts at coaxing all tension out of Prsionguards." He pulled his cock from the prisoner ass, which he slapped. He had GUMS close back up the hole and initiate the pleasure / indoctrination sequence, that immediately caused the prisoner, now weighing at least 215 lbs., to orgasm. It moaned around the dildo, and, as it continued to try to get more paste down its throat, the Prisonguard attached a chain to its collar and dragged it --crawling --out of the room.

We were dismissed and returned to out family units. Most of us came during the display.

Read the rest at http://www.muscleandsweat.com/

• Upvote 2

I have up to chapter 10 finished. I want to start another subplot focusing on the fate of a single political prisoner. It will be done more in the form of a log, I think. Or perhaps a mix of narrative and log, like this one.

Prisonguard Chapter 6
Log of Guardman 011: 

They  exercise us very  thoroughly here. One of the reasons I signed up to the Guard were the  many pictures of men doing sports: rugby, football, gymnastics, boxing,  wrestling, basketball. I liked it all. And I especially liked the bodies  on the men in the pictures. All were toned, most were well-muscled. 

I enjoy my life here. It's simple, and I'm a simple guy. We have order, GUMS and the Guard sees to that. I like order. I also don't mind GUMS taking over certain basic functions, since I was never quick on the thought stuff. But I am tough, and quick on my heels. 

I've always been athletic and kept in shape, but the Guard has really motivated me to get and stay in the best shape of my life! My pecs are rounder and fuller than they've ever been -- and broad, too! My back is also wider than I'd ever managed on my own, and the new cock they implanted on me helped me overcome my fears of being naked in front of my fellow brother Guardsmen. 

What I enjoy most about the new life is how hard GUMS manages to push me. I never had problems before training, at least I didn't think I did. But the way that GUMS manages to focus me on getting out more reps than I thought imaginable, to focus on turning the pain into pleasure, on turning those weekly injections into lasting, consistent gains.

In fact, I even connect the gains with GUMS and the Guard. Whenever I get down or upset, GUMS reminds me of what great pleasure it is to grow and develop into a better Prisonguard. I know that being a Prisonguard is tough, demanding, and that I must do my best to follow the vertical order that the Guard gives us. Mother Guard will never let us down!

I feel a light buzzing sensation now and grow weary. I shall join the rest of my unit for some well-deserved sleep! Hooah!

Read more here: http://muscleandsweat.com/
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 15.11.2016 at 3:40 AM, Ro20316 said:

Oh Yass man. You've been great so far

thanks!

I'm in the hospital recovering from surgery at the moment, but I should get busy pretty soon again.

• Upvote 1