Freak down the street

vcrim

Ok, first attempt

sorry for the grammar mistakes.. 

enjoy!

I was in my car the other day. I was late for work so I was driving pretty fast. I was at a few blocks from my office when suddenly, after turning at the traffic lights, I had to stop because of THAT.

In front of my car was standing a man, but not sure it was in effects human.

He was enormous.

Must have been 6,8’ high, short hair and unshaved face. His neck was wide as his head, ripped and slightly crossed by veins. His traps were huge and totally deformed the collar of the T-shirt he was wearing.

It was a very old, worn-out yellow shirt, it had something written on it but it was not readable anymore, part because letters were almost totally faded, and most of all because of the huge balloons he had for pecs, that distorted the writing. It seemed like he was hiding two basketballs under that consumed shirt, that was so damnly stretched by the torso underneath, that I wondered how it could still resist from tearing apart. It was almost a second skin for this man, but formed some cloth bridge between a pec-mound and the other.

It continued following the wide lats but couldn’t cover the whole abdomen. The eight juicy packs were pushed ahead by a bloated roid-gut. I could notice some veins through the fabric.

His shoulders were gigantic bowling-balls, and under those hung two arms that made me almost choke as I realized how big they were. They must have been 25 inches unflexed, but pretty defined so it was all raw muscle. The biceps looked like melons, totally covered by engorged veins, and the triceps  were so developed that almost doubled the arm thickness. The sleeves tried to cover those bulging masses, strained in the effort and almost ripping.

The forearms were like a gross mass of throbbing veins covering a ham bigger than my thigh.

He was wearing a pair of jeans that looked like painted on his legs. His quads were gigantic, ripped like hell and covered in veins, visible through the fabric. I gulped as I saw his crotch, that bulged obscenely trying to hide what it seemed to be a monster. It was pushed to the front from the enormous mass of the legs, that left no space to accomodate such meat-and-balls, so that the jeans could barely cover the manhood. The wide, furry root was in fact partly visible.

He was crossing the street with a man, wearing a suit and having a cell-phone conversation, and a blonde, short-haired woman wearing a tailleur and sun-glasses. The business-couple had already arrived to the sidewalk, but the hulking man stopped in the middle of the street, turned into my direction and looked at me.

I almost died, partly scared and partly turned-on, but he wasn’t looking right at me, he was just looking at my car, standing a few feet from him. He suddenly smirked arrogantly, had a step towards the car and squatted. The expression on his face changed and became serious. I heard some noise coming from under the front of the car and in a moment I was going up. This freak was lifting my car with me inside!! The red, vein-covered mass of muscles that was his neck and traps, and the bulging pecs inflating under the yellow T-shirt now almost covered all of my visual. First only the front, but soon all the car was floating over the street, held in the air by the giant that I could hear hard-breathing and grunting a few feet from my face.

It lasted some seconds that seemed an eternity to me, and then the car started to go down again. The muscle-monster  laid the car on the street, the smile turned back on his face, that was totally red for the effort. His body had changed in the meanwhile. He was even bigger now, blood refilling his bloated muscles through veins that now looked like ropes criss-crossing over his now 27-or-so-inches-upperarms, his neck and torso. The clothes had serious rips that showed parts of this God-like body underneath. The mountains he had for pecs went up and down with the respiration, and between those two globes was now resting the head of the biggest cock I have ever seen. The head was like a big grapefruit, and the column of throbbing flesh covered in veins was thicker than my forearm. The shaft was dripping a large amount of pre-cum that was forming a wet spot on the shirt, in the middle of the muscle-boobs. His balls were not clearly visible, beeing the only part still covered by the jeans, but the crotch was still pretty fullfilled by the mass inside. The button of the jeans had been shot away by the swelling manhood.

The freak had another deep breath or two, turned to the business couple and shouted “THIS is how  strong I am!!”. Then he bounced his pecs a couple of times and flexed a left bicep that made me almost faint in his over 30” girth, while with his right arm tried to reaccomodate the leaking monster, slowly turning soft again, in the straining jeans, partly tore apart by the massive thighs, now visible between the shreds.

The suited man was still holding the phone but certainly was not paying attention to the conversation anymore, accordingly to his mouth that was totally open in disbelief. The woman seemed to have no reactions, except for an eyebrow lifted behind the sunglasses and a little smile on her red lips.

The hulk, still trying to put his monster-hose back in the pants, now using both freaking arms to the purpose, walked slowly to join the couple, then the three of them  entered into a black van and drove away.

I was still immobile, slowly started to breathe, and looked all around myself trying to understand what had just happened. This is when I noticed the wet spot in my pants, I had one of the biggest orgasms ever according to the wideness of the dark spot and I hardly remembered it. I thought it was a better idea to turn the car and go back home, no work today…

• Upvote 24

First of all, I enjoyed this story a lot, so if this is your first effort, great job on it, really liked your descriptions and really like how this monster of a man seemingly was just showing off his strength for the man and woman with him, but I can almost guarantee that he knew that the guy in the car knew he was watching him and wanted to give a show for him too. Now I wonder exactly what those two want with this hulking behemoth? Is it possible we'll find out? I hope so!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the support

in effects is a part of a big story I have in my mind (jo material to be honest :p). but I don't know if I'll write it, my purpose wasn't to write the first chapter of something bigger, i liked instead the fact of leaving parts unexplained, not only for the mistery/suspence issue, but mostly because i like the muscle-sight and strength display totally end in themselves

again sorry for my English

• Upvote 3