Ifnb, The Ultimate Ongoing Alpha-Muscle Fantasy Serial!

Built4Show

I am hoping there are other fans of the IFNB out there… It is, in my opinion, one of the best, consistent and intensely erotic muscle fiction series out there!

I have been VERY in to the ongoing muscle fiction of the IFNB for a few years.  It is a unique work, because it is not told like a traditional story but is told via "reports" from the world of the IFNB (International Federation of Naked Bodybuilding).  

Every post is coverage of a contest, backstage or personal profile of huge, hung, alpha-aggressive athletes.  Over the course of the short posts, story lines and themes emerge and it becomes VERY hot.

The creator(s?) clearly know the real world of competitive bodybuilding yet also have broad-ranging imaginations.  Everything from vanilla muscle worship to hardcore gang rape and everything in between!  Old-young, coach-jock, hetero and homo, extreme sex and basic showing off . . . it all seems to happen in this world.

The cool part is that they acknowledge in clever ways how this has been going on in real life and why none of us are familiar.  They are tethered to real life (even if the muscle growth stuff is sometimes pure science fiction), so it makes it hotter.

I also like how they RESPOND TO OUR COMMENTS and the storyline follows the fans' interests.  The hot discussions and sub-fantasies that emerge are sometimes as hot as the posts themselves.

I really get into chatting IFNB with other fans, so thought I'd post here and see who else loves these stories?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I've seen this site before. I think it is definitely an interesting concept and the artwork isn't half bad.

Wish it had some hetero content.

• Upvote 1

Very cool.  I went over there and just kept reading and reading ... The whole lifestyle was very HOT indeed!  I'll try to get back there from time to time.  

Thanks for bringing that up.

For those who have checked it out, kind of curious who you are fans of?

I am a JK Roher fan (who isn't?) but thinK Matt Boyer has an awesome future.  I hope we see more of Buck Hammer, too.

Anyone have their faves?

• 1 month later...

I've seen this site before. I think it is definitely an interesting concept and the artwork isn't half bad.

Wish it had some hetero content.

I was just thinking about that, Droz.  I have a short story inspired by this in the works that would fill that void.

I think the idea is that they are such animals that "hetero" and "gay" are irrelevant.  But I understand what you mean; the inclusion of women in the world.  I think they keep it all male in like the Greek tradition; the irony that they would be prudent and separate the genders yet behind the scenes it is sexually ravenous!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing the link. The concept is definitely interesting. But why are there only asian bodybuilders in the photos?

Actually, the asian theme is only the latest storyline, the overall concept of the 'show reporting' is a globe-trotting affair, and is very definitely not ethnicity centric.

• 1 year later...

The 2016 IFNB Anaconda South American Naked Bodybuilding Championships are about to start up over on the IFNB: http://ifnb.blogspot.com

Who's in to chat about the action?  I LOVE when they do the contests, and it is SO much fun to treat it the way the creators seem to want us to – as if it were a "real sport' and were "really happening."

Who's in for this next contest to regularly chat?

• Upvote 1