NeverTooBig69

I've been working in the same stinking position at a major doughnut store for a year. "Its not uncommon to be promoted within the first six months." Yeah, OK, no. I haven’t even gotten a fucking raise!!! It's a good thing I've been applying elsewhere because the only thing keeping me here are the bodybuilding competitions a block away. Muscleheads love donuts, powerlifters and bodybuilders alike.

Now Josh, we have a new employee coming in today and I want you to show him how to use the register and drive-thru.”

Yes sir.”

I'm against training a newbee today and stare daggers at my manager as he leaves me the store for awhile. I get out a mop and start cleaning the store in preparation for the morning rush. I see a vehicle pull up and can only assume it's the new guy. I'm amazed to see it's an older model Hummer, one where you could still tell it was an army surplus vehicle.

I try not to scoff as the driver's door opens. “Yay, a guy with a tiny dick trying to compensate with horsepower. He won't even make enough for gas here with a truck like that.” I say to myself. I continue to mop until I see a tree trunk tumble out of the truck.

What I assumed was a tree trunk ended up being the most massive leg I had ever seen. It was straining the jeans he was wearing to the breaking point. I could see veins where there shouldn't have been veins but he was not cut, just freakishly huge. His other leg and quads became visible and were over twice the size of his calves. Actually bulls were a better way to describe the monstrous amount of beef attached to his lower leg. His legs gave way to wings that could soar, a pec shelf that I could store milk jugs on, and shoulders that would destroy any doorway. As if that wasn't enough his traps were swallowing his neck and touching his ears. His face was the most dazzling part. Purely masculine with a squared jaw, stubble, and piercing green eyes that bore into my very soul if I dared to look.

“This man has enough muscle to register in a tractor pull.” I thought, swallowing the gallons of saliva I'm generating. I'm still trying to figure out how he got his polo over so much muscle when he struts into the store, turning sideways to fit through the door. I think his nips hit the side of the door because he shudders a little as he passes through. I compose myself to not look like a drooling idiot but notice I was still going back and forth with a bone dry mop. I stow it away before he turns around to see me.

"Hey little guy, my name's Cody." He has that cocky smile that lets you know he is bigger and stronger than you. Every time he takes a breath, his enormous pecs heave out towards my face, begging to be serviced.

"Hi Cody, I'm Josh, I'll be showing you what to do around here. Its pretty easy."I started to feel my cock stir as he stared into my eyes, a look of curiosity on his beautiful face.

"I’m not gonna have to wear one of those uniforms, am I?" I look down at the signature brown, orange, and pink uniform. Mine used to be a large, but now I needed an XL because I loved donuts almost as much as muscle. 

"Well, yeah."

"Ok dude, show me whats gotta get done." Cody said as he seemed to be chuckling about the outfit.
I go into the back and grab a 3xl from the storage closet. Cody just stares in amazement at it when I bring it back.

"That's not gonna fit man, this is a 5xl, and look what this muscle can do to it."

He gets that cocky grin, and suddenly does a double bi with such ferocity, I back away. His bis heave towards the sky, growing bigger, and bigger, his sleeves barely containing the mountain forming underneath them. It's then I notice his tri's pulling his sleeves closer and closer to the ground.

"Oh yeah dude, this feels so fucking good!" Cody is so enamored with his muscles that he doesn’t notice he just said that out loud. I quickly readjusted my throbbing cock without him knowing.

"Well Cody, you're going to have to try squeezing into this." I say with as much authority as I can muster. Cody stops flexing, but not before flexing a final explosive clench and blowing out his sleeves like so much tissue paper.

"Ok boss, but I warned you." He struts to the Mens room to try on his uniform as tatters rain from his ruined sleeves to the floor. I run to the front and close the store. To hell if the manager comes back, its Sunday, I don't think he will, plus, this is so worth it. I rush back to the bathroom, hearing him grunt and groan through the door.

"Hey Cody, you need help man?"

"Yeah Josh, you can help me get into this." I open the door to a sight that is still in my mind now. Cody is trying to squeeze his monstrous torso into a shirt 3 sizes too small. I get behind him and tug the shirt, trying to fit it over his wide lats.

"This isn't happening dude, can I wear my shirt?"

"Yeah man, this won't work." We are both laughing as he stops struggling. I can just make out a grunt that sounds like

“Does the manager care about these shirts?”

Not particularly, the company is replacing the color scheme next month.”

Cody grunts in confirmation then I hear him start breathing in. After 10 seconds, I can't believe what I'm seeing. He is slowly expanding before my eyes. The small bathroom is getting smaller as the sounds of threads tearing starts to increase. After 30 seconds he stops and everything gets quiet except for the random snap of a thread here and there. I can just make out Cody's smirking mouth as he mouths the word “Boom.”

Suddenly he seemed to double in size as the shirt disintegrated from his hulking form. He then turns around, and something smacks my thigh. I look down to a 12 in python rubbing up against my leg. I am now more thirsty than I have ever been. Cody looks down, sees what happened, then laughs.

"Sorry Josh, it was just such a turn on, seeing all this muscle being way to big for the biggest shirt you got, think I could take care of it before I go out there?" I put my eyes back in my sockets,

"Sure man, if you need anymore help, just ask." As I am turning to leave, I hear something that makes this the best day at work ever.

"Well, could you help me out?"

I turn around and see him flexing those meaty pecs, smirking, knowing what I am about to do. I walk to him, get down on my knees, and start sucking through the blue jeans he is wearing. I hear him grunt in pleasure as I feel his cock get harder beneath the denim.

"God, this feels so good, let me help you out man." Cody grabs his jeans, and just rips them off, taking his jockstrap with them. I’m left with a 14 in piece of prime meat dripping right in front of my hot, waiting mouth. I attack the newly freed beast with a hunger I didn’t know I had. Cody meanwhile is groaning with ecstasy, digging his face in his deep pits, licking up all his jock juice. I grab onto his hanging quads, bigger than most trees, going to town, feeding on this monster, kneading the balls in my left hand.

"OH fuck man, your good at this!!" Cody goes into a most muscular pose, and starts holding it. As he is flexing to the max, I could swear that new muscles were popping out, being pumped full of power. I can feel his cock getting bigger, reading for climax. His gargantuan balls almost visibly boiling, they are so full. Cody is still holding his pose, seeming to grow before my eyes.

"This pump is great, I feel like I’m growing man, so much power, so much fucking..mmmmm" I look up to see what happened and I cum in my pants. His pecs had pumped so big, they had slammed his jaw shut, he could now only grunt and groan. I am so thirsty for his cum that I can't stand it. Remembering earlier, I reach up with both hands and squeeze his nips hard. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" He screams, his cock exploding inside me. I can feel cups of cum gushing to my waiting belly and I swallow it all, growing a hard gut under my shirt. I get off it, trying to breath, only to get hosed with even more of his seed. "MMMMMMMMMM.MMMMMMMM.MMMMMM." His screams become groans as the deluge finally ends. Cody is still holding his pose. I can't even see his face from the shelf of his truly godlike pecs eclipsing my view. I hear him try to say something, but his pecs are holding his mouth shut. While he is immobile, I lick myself, and Cody clean.

"Good thing we're in a doughnut shop, you just got glazed!", I look up to see Cody bent over so he could see me, his head bent all the way back so he could talk. We stare at each other, and then start laughing. This is going to be the best job ever!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25