SageMovMan

Anyone Seen The 1313 Movies?

I just got home from training legs, (my least favorite day obv.) and was kicking back skimming Netflix. Stumbled onto 1313 Cougar Cult and 1313 Hercules, I had no idea these where out there. The dudes were Alpha and jacked. Going to have to hunt down more of these gems. I wondered if anyone else has heard/seen these flicks?

I found the only review online for it ... http://bit.ly/QfmbRJ

Just wanted to share the discovery, stay big!

While the 1313 movies do have some great eye candy, especially the jacked BB Stefan Gatt in "Bermuda Triangle" (the guy is fucking yoked), the plot, acting, dialogue, story line and directing are soooooooo bad, you will have to watch them on mute, otherwise your mind will try to rip out of your skull.  There's about 30 minutes of Bermuda where shirtless guys (good) wander around an empty repeating "hey it's [name], where are you? Hello?" (mind numbing).  Seriously MST3K worthy bad.

• Like 1

While the 1313 movies do have some great eye candy, especially the jacked BB Stefan Gatt in "Bermuda Triangle" (the guy is fucking yoked), the plot, acting, dialogue, story line and directing are soooooooo bad, you will have to watch them on mute, otherwise your mind will try to rip out of your skull.  There's about 30 minutes of Bermuda where shirtless guys (good) wander around an empty repeating "hey it's [name], where are you? Hello?" (mind numbing).  Seriously MST3K worthy bad.

Wow, "MST3K worthy". That's bad. (BTW, I miss MST3K). If anybody asks, Musclemax, you gotta explain what MST3K is. HAHAHAHA

'In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D.' Lol. MST3K is one of the best shows ever. Its on Netflix too so after watching 1313 on mute you can get some rest comedy.

Oh, you mean David DeCoteau's offerings?

I'm hoping to act in one of those. I've got the briefs for it and am working on getting toned enough to be a sight to behold.

I know what kind of movies they are - and intend to overact to the best of my ability.

These are painfully goofy movies. We've been doing movie nights lately where we Rifftrax them and it's exquisite.

Something about the juxtaposition of hot boys who can't act and a bad director who can't write makes for the perfect storm of laughter.

-X-

• Upvote 1