Liquid Manhood- Chapter Four

ABSQRST

• 3 weeks later...

It's a fine line, I think.  With stories in this and other like genres you have to be able to suspend disbelief, which should give the writer a reasonable amount of literary license.  I remember getting a whole raft of shite about a story where a guy went though age regression and then age progression back to his original age, and in the process ended up gay.  Apparently, the story was "perpetuating negative stereotypes about the causes of homosexuality."  Hmmmmm...  I mean, it was an age regression story!

I kind of like stories where reality gets warped around the change, which is neater that way.  As far as the rest of the world is concerned, those guys were never on the football team.  Of course, I also like where the beneficiary of the growth, or the victim of the theft, has to deal with his changed circumstances.  So I guess both approaches have their own pros and cons.  

Anyhow, yeah, if an entire football team somehow lost it's masculinity and were transformed in the skinny little wimps all hell would break loose, but you can't get too hung up on the details.   I think this story safely exists within the boundaries of  suspended disbelief.  And it's way hot.  Please keep it coming... LLOYD

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

It's a fine line, I think.  With stories in this and other like genres you have to be able to suspend disbelief, which should give the writer a reasonable amount of literary license.  I remember getting a whole raft of shite about a story where a guy went though age regression and then age progression back to his original age, and in the process ended up gay.  Apparently, the story was "perpetuating negative stereotypes about the causes of homosexuality."  Hmmmmm...  I mean, it was an age regression story!

I kind of like stories where reality gets warped around the change, which is neater that way.  As far as the rest of the world is concerned, those guys were never on the football team.  Of course, I also like where the beneficiary of the growth, or the victim of the theft, has to deal with his changed circumstances.  So I guess both approaches have their own pros and cons.  

Anyhow, yeah, if an entire football team somehow lost it's masculinity and were transformed in the skinny little wimps all hell would break loose, but you can't get too hung up on the details.   I think this story safely exists within the boundaries of  suspended disbelief.  And it's way hot.  Please keep it coming... LLOYD

All stories have to have at least some element of suspension of disbelief. If they didn't then anyone taking my stories to heart would instantly attach electrodes to their nipples whilst having sex with the biggest bodybuilder they can find all the time whilst being rammed by a midget of a fellow!

• Upvote 1