sidewaysart202

I was out of it, my life had been a fucked up nightmare train with stops at chaos stations in every Shitville and I had no idea how to fix any of it. I couldn’t sleep, it had been a week since I’d been to the gym, my long-time partner and I broke up, and I was on the verge of losing my job. I was nearly pulling patches of hair out of my scalp with the stress of it all. 

My name is Henry, and the last few years of my life had formed what I hoped would be the start of me settling down, forming a successful lifelong career, building a family in my own home… as a person, I can’t really say too much about myself. My mother was half Spanish and my father was all German. Because of them, I had an exotic look some might say, but I still looked white enough to not get racially profiled in Arizona. My hair was a dark wavy brown, which fit well with my naturally tan looking complexion. My facial structure was strong, my cheekbones solid and high pairing well with a squared jaw and lightly dimpled chin. But, even though I had some confidence issues, I had known ever since I was a kid that my eyes were far and by my best feature. They were deep-set and cat shaped, lending my face a roguish expression naturally. They were a dazzling green, a true green made from a combination of a hazel and blue eyed couple.

My second best feature was without much contest, was my body, at 27 years old, I had spent enough time in the gym to carve out a physique that most people’s mouths water with desire or jealousy. At six feet even and a lean 190 pounds, I certainly was no lightweight, but I wasn’t quite on the level of a bodybuilder. Each muscle stuck out from my body with clear definition. The steak slices that made up my pecs pushed firmly and squarely away from my torso. My solid biceps when flexed were easily the size of softballs. My upper body was equipped with a ripped back which tapered absurdly past my eight-pack abs into my full globular ass. I personally loved wearing knee length ‘man’-leggings in the gym which defined the high curve of the cheeks and the outward sweep of my thickened quads.

Normally I loved working out. I could easily spend an hour to two hours a day in my gym. When I wasn’t at work I was either at the gym or playing video games. Speaking of, the way I’ve described my propensity for fitness mars my actual lifestyle’s appearance. In reality, I was quite a geek. My parents liked to move around a lot, all across Europe and then the U.S., this caused me to not really be able to make a lot of friends, forcing me to find my own devices of entertainment. So I learned about gaming and the art of getting lost in books at an early age. My first system was the Gameboy advance and from there my knowledge of “geek” and gaming culture grew exponentially. I did small FPS competitions here and there, and it was much easier to make friends online than in person, and much easier to keep them. My career was perfect too, I did computer, console, keyboard, T.V., and controller repair for a larger tech company. I also did in home troubleshooting and taught tech-care classes to kids interested in the field of electronics. I was on track to become a manager with a comfortable salary and some hefty stock options, until my performance began to fall and I was placed on work probation.

The probation was sort of and sort of not my fault. For the past month, things in my relationship had become at best, messy. I had met my partner at a gaming convention just after my 25th birthday and we started hitting it off pretty strong, we were both nerds that also had a strong interest in fitness, and just like the snap of a finger it had been just over two years and a certain promotion that my partner had received in their work allowed us to move in together, we were both pretty sure that we would soon be married, and the first month or so of living together only strengthened that thought.

But it was after that month that our magic began to fade. We started spending less time together, they stopped spending as much time in the gym and at home, and it was showing. Clothes that were once a little too roomy to wear on normal days were quickly becoming the norm for them, which I suppose I would have been fine with if they didn’t also grow more and more distant each week. They went out to more and more work outings at expensive restaurants and bars, coming home later, having missed dinner and too tired to do anything more than watch some Netflix and sleep. Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t just sit idle while watching the person I loved, the person that I wanted to start a family with leave me day by day, I tried setting up dates, planning romantic excursions, begging them to take some time off of their job or ask for their original position back. This went on for nearly three months before I couldn’t stand it, the pain of losing the person I fell in love with so slowly was physically harming me, I was weaker in my workouts and as I stated above, my job performance was waning. So I decided to end it… the tear filled battle ensued for two days before we both lay down our weapons, broken and lost. I don’t remember much, but they seemed to be under the impression that the main reason I was leaving was their body that they had let go, over using the question “It’s because I’m fat now isn’t it?” Eventually, the end of it all came and they finished their piece with a curse of sorts. They screamed “I wish that one day your body would match the size of your bloated ego!”, never having lost the idea that I left them solely because of their recent weight gain.

Now there I was, lying awake, hours later than I should have been, in my bed at night, trying to force myself into the thrall of sleep to escape my ruined existence. Surely enough though, I felt my eyelids touch firmly together, signaling to my brain that it was time to dream, and I dreamt, I dreamt something so realistic it was practically tangible, I could even smell in the dream. I had never had a dream so real, it was almost as if I weren’t dreaming at all. All before me was a huge semi-circle table piled with foods of all kinds from all around the world, noodles, curries, breads, cheeses, meats, fruits, desserts, any food you could think of was there to be found. The aroma of it all was intoxicating, it didn’t necessarily come from the food itself, it was too singular in its depth. It was spicy, not the chili kind of spicy, but the kind where cinnamon, cumin, onion, and a dozen other flavors melted to make one single sweet yet thickly rich scent the seemed to double my appetite for the amazing spread of food. The dream would have been perfect were it not for the big sign hung awkwardly from the ceiling with bright read numbers the read 190 in alarm clock font and a mysterious, dark figure in a corner of the room, apparently watching over me.

But that hardly bothered me, I approached the table and picked up a choice cut of steak, the fat marbled like artwork and the meat itself cooked perfectly to my tastes, still dripping juice and blood, and I dug in like a monster, the one pound cut of meat I easily inhaled, relishing each tender and juicy bite, the meat turning even more juicy and delicious with every bite. It was truly amazing, I’d never consumed something so amazing in flavor, forgetting almost instantly all qualms I possessed about the dream in the beginning. I had no need for utensils at this point, something ravenous inside of me had awoken, and it needed to be fed, I reached for a cake, just grabbing a chunk off with my bare hands. Shoving the fluffy confection into my mouth was as heavenly as the steak. It was the sweetest thickest cake I had ever eaten. I gobbled handful after handful of the stuff, and even when finished I hadn’t been satiated. I moved on to the fruits, the breads, and nibbling on everything else. I had reached approximately half of my stomach’s dream capacity when I noticed a cool feeling on my abs, I reached down in the middle of murdering a huge steak meat tomato to feel out the problem. I was shocked to feel my hand hit bare skin. Upon looking down I was even more shocked to see my skin tight shirt which hugged my chest and shoulders had ridden up my belly, just to my naval. I stopped chewing momentarily to admire and sort of fear this development, but only shortly as I was quickly recalled to my quest of stuffing my face until I could no longer physically do so. For what seemed like an hour I kept eating anything I could grab, loving the feeling of the food being forced quickly down my throat so I could swallow more.

Finally, full I, sat down on the floor up against a wall, looking down at my comically bloated gut, my abs were still visible but grossly stretched over my gluttonous stomach. I started rubbing it, a euphoria spreading over my body as I did so, each muscle fiber in my body tingling begging me to continue. I did until I noticed something, my gut was going down, right in front of my eyes it was deflating, and there were two other things that I noticed the number on the big sign was slowly going up from 190 and the pants and shirt I was wearing were getting tighter. I could feel the shirt becoming tighter around my chest and arms, the fabric sucking to my skin. The pants I was wearing did the same. All the while as my clothes became tighter all around me, my shirt becoming skin tight around my bloating pecs and biceps. The pants I wore did the same, the fabric was clinging more and more with passing seconds. The fabric soon started to show a definite outline of the muscles implanted in my body. My muscles’ swelling slowed to halt quickly, though. But my belly hadn’t shrunk down all the way. I pulled my shirt up from my waist and looked on, it was soft. My whole body was without a doubt more blistered than ever before, my pecs and shoulders fighting their way forward through my shirt, my legs and ass threatening to tear the seams on my pants, and that didn’t stop with my stomach. All over I felt a little softer, squishier, fatter. I kept feeling around my stomach, trying to reveal my abs, which were barely there, they had been almost completely covered by a thicker layer of skin. My small sprouting tummy even had a small pout to it, sticking forward beyond my hips, not a huge amount, but noticeably none the less.

I looked up to see the strange dark figure gone, and the sign showing a new number, it read 215, in my dreaming state I simply could not figure out what that meant, I just kept rubbing my full belly, because for some freakish reason, I liked it, I liked having more real estate down there, more to play with, it felt kind of good. That is, until another pair of hands joined in, going over every inch of my body. I stopped moving, scared and slightly aroused by the euphoriant experience, the figure behind me started whispering. I couldn’t make out anything other than “I can’t wait until next time.” Then I woke up.

I threw my eyelids open, freaked out and amazed at my dream. It still felt like I could taste some of the food from it. I lied there for a few minutes, reminiscing about it all, the food, the rubbing, the smell, all of it. I slowly started to move when I noticed something, my arm was heavy, in fact, all of me was heavy, something was very wrong here. I ripped off my covers and dashed to the nearest bathroom. In it was a floor to ceiling mirror, great for checking yourself before you went out, or when you had hyper-realistic dreams about eating and growing.

I ran to the mirror and my hand went straight to mouth, as if to stifle a scream that might have exited were I capable of making noises. I was huge, I was fucking bloated and massive, I appeared 30 pounds heavier than yesterday. My chest stuck out more, deepening the under-shelf, it has also begun to round slightly, both due to its growth and the evident fat gain I had undergone. All of my body was like that, every muscle more swollen and rounded than normal. I poked and prodded everything. Feeling my fingers sink into the grown muscles. I looked everywhere. My back was so much wider, I was looking like a cobra, my arms were thicker and stronger looking, starting to lend the appearance of a budding bodybuilder. My ass was huge. It was completely round and seemed to have blown up more than anything, every time I moved it bounced a little. The sweep of my legs was even more exaggerated now making my knees look knobby and shrunken. But most jarring of all was my stomach, for sure. I had for years, tight abs that naturally tucked in, but now all those years of work were gone as my stomach had puffed up to one that was certainly getting more than its fair share of food.

I was too big, I looked so bulky and I had no idea of what to do, no idea who to go to. Who could I tell that I had just blown up nearly thirty pounds overnight and was starting to hulk out?

Roughly three weeks had passed since then, I went on a crash, fat burning diet, and had lost about 15 pounds since that freak incident. I lost most of it after the first week and my abs were just as ripped as before, but I was decidedly bulkier, at least more than I wanted to be. At just over 200 pounds, I felt heavy, the change in my weight was noticeable not just by me in my normal day-to-day routine, but everyone I saw noticed too. I had to take a week off of work, which was certainly less than ideal in my current position. But, it wasn’t like I could waltz into my job with people that I saw daily, looking all bloated like a puffer fish. People would obviously ask questions that I would never have been able to answer. I had to get new clothes that week too. Not many though, most of my t-shirts still fit, albeit, a lot tighter around the chest and arms, but at least that was flattering, I’m talking business clothes, I tried putting on a dress shirt, and the fabric stretched away in the middle of my bigger pecs, making small gaps above and below the poor, straining buttons.

Of course, there was no way I could get away with being gone from work for a week, having gained a significant amount of weight and then coming back as though nothing had happened. I was hounded with questions, mostly about where I had been, not much about my body, thankfully, the new shirts and pants really hid just how much I had changed. Everything, was fairly normal after that, I just told everyone that I’d had a pretty nasty allergic reaction to some medicine, they bought it. I also spent a bit of time trying to research what had happened to me, trying to find some other person’s story like mine, but all I found was inspiring transformation stories of skinny kids gaining some muscle and subsequently thinking they were hot shit. Besides the second week though, everything was seemingly getting better, I was sleeping more, I had more energy, I was doing better in work… the only thing that still nagged me was my ex, we hadn’t spoken since our break-up, but I guess it was for the best, we may as well at least grow a scab before we pick at old wounds.

But, just like that night almost a month ago, I had extreme trouble falling asleep, a certain sense that someone could see me… but just as that night before, I forced myself asleep... I opened my eyes, annoyed this time. “I shouldn't be up now.” was all I thought. A certain smell crept into my nose, this wasn’t dreamy, this was disgusting, like the smell of meat left out, but not quite long enough to rot yet. I almost gagged, something was really not right, I could feel it deep down in my stomach, that kind of sick and burning feeling when you're in an old empty house, or a graveyard at night. It wasn’t just fear; it was an instinctual knowledge that some energy was there… that something very wrong was there. But it was all dark, I couldn’t see anything, I could only smell, and hear, I could hear so much, and yet so little. I could hear feet moving, shifting quietly around, just one set of them, but they were unnerving nonetheless. I could hear a faint gurgling, I could hear flies, and I could hear my heartbeat. I heard one more thing, a voice that could crack a spine, it said “You will feel the burden that you have caused. This is your punishment.” I almost peed myself, but then it started, a piece of raw tasting meat was shoved violently into my mouth, I was forced to clamp down on it and chew, I tried to spit it out, to vomit, anything, but to no avail. I couldn't even run, I was locked in place, forced to chew on this disgusting meat piece. Just as soon as I swallowed, another piece was quickly forced down my throat, leaving me coughing and sputtering, tearing up at the eyes. This happened with two more thick pieces of meat until it stopped for only a moment. A light popped on above, it showered me in a stinging glory, I looked down at my full feeling gut, seeing it puffed out and covered with drippings of blood and something else. I looked filled up. My strong pecs pressed forward considerably, but my belly even further. My legs were squeezed together by some invisible force, making the quads look like stuffed turkeys in my legs.

I heard that voice again, “Aren’t you having a good time? You had so much fun the last time we did this.” I had no idea what they were talking about at first, but it came to me slowly, “They were there when I stuffed my face at the buffet in my dream, this was their doing, they were making this happen, that freak!” I would have killed them if I could have. But I sat in a chair, unable to move, “Oh, it doesn’t really matter anyway” They said, as they forced another piece of meat into my mouth, and then another, and then another. They kept forcing this gruel into my gut, and I could feel it, and see it. I felt so freaking full, like my skin was getting hot from being so stretched at my gut. My big belly kept rounding out, pushing forward ever so slowly, a creeping balloon ready to burst. I sat, tied like a hog gagging on rotten meat as the thing kept pressing it into my face.

I started feeling pain down at my stomach, not just the pain from being full, but a cutting sensation at my skin, I looked down as they pressed more gruel into my gullet, and I saw pink lines ripping across all of my skin, at this point, my strangely large gut rivalled any 9-month pregnant mother. I’d have had difficulty reaching my arms around the thing, and yet the kept force feeding me. I started crying… I don’t know if it was the physical pain, or the sight of my perfect abs ruined and stretched and scarred by this monster. But I started weeping, a gross snotty kind of weep. This allowed me a second of piece, the freak stopped feeding me, but they started laughing, they laughed for an eternity, a horrible gum-itching cackle, I hated it. They spoke again “Oh, this is fun, this is a good time, you’ve only got 70 pounds left, you’re doing great you little pussy.” ‘Wait, 70 pounds?’ and then it started again, hours went by my belly continued to swell more and more, pushing further and further past my engorged pecs.

It was starting to go numb, the nerves were being stretched so tightly across my gut. It was almost like I was a cartoon and someone has just hooked a hose to my mouth, causing gallons of water to flood my body, turning me into a human balloon. And yet, the freak continued stuffing me, fuller and fuller, forcing me to chomp on that disgusting meat.

“Ooh this is exciting, we’re almost done!” They suddenly exclaimed “Oof, look at that big belly, so round and full. Hah, you look kind of like a bear; such big strong muscles and such a big round belly.” They continued to say as they forced more gruel into me. Some time passed, my jaws fully aching from all of the chewing, and the weird thing was, I didn’t feel sick, the only thing that hurt was my skin, and I had come to a realization, I wasn’t eating anymore, they weren't feeding me anything else.

“We’re done. Let’s look at your big gut now.” They told me. I looked, and my breath got caught. I was huge, enormous, fucking bloated beyond anything possible. I my stomach was completely round, it stretched so far in front of me that I couldn’t see my knees. “Ooh, you did get big. You’re so huge now, look at you!” They started to rub my belly, it felt so good. I knew it was wrong, that I should fight it, but I just let it happen without saying anything. They rubbed my belly like a crystal ball, pushing their hands up and down all across my stretch marked belly. I could feel the weight of it too, on my legs, it hunched me over just a little bit with its pull.

They removed their hands and said “Let’s see what a freak this turns you into… suddenly, my stomach started shrinking, ever so slowly. As it shrank I could feel everything else getting bigger. My chest started moving forward, taking up more of my view of my stomach. My arms started straining against the rope tying them together as the muscles in them started to grow too big to contain. My thickening legs were pressing together more and more as my stomach shrank back behind my knees. But, I noticed something else as I my muscles bloated, they were getting softer all over. I was losing definition, as I watched every appendage round out with fat and muscle.

They cut the rope releasing my big arms, I still couldn't get up, but I could feel myself, I started pressing into my swelling body, amazed and scared by how my muscles moved against my fingers, pressing out more and more, until slowly, it stopped. I felt myself all over. I was huge.

“Wow, look at you… you're like on off-season Lee Priest. I never thought you’d get this big. Well, this is your punishment. Someone in very deep pain wished this upon you for good reason, hopefully now you’ll remember to be more caring to others." Then I awoke.

I stayed in bed, not wanting to get out, too scared to see what I might look like. But I could still feel myself under my sheets, my thick arms rubbing against my fat torso… I closed my eyes, and carefully made my way to my bathroom, terrified of what monster I would find. I noticed that both of my shoulders bumped the door frame on my way in. I made it to the mirror and opened my eyes, then dropped to the floor.  I was a beast, a fat, huge muscle bloated beast. “What-what the hell?" I whispered. My arms were massive, as thick and rounded as my legs had been yesterday. They were pressing against my lats, sticking out at a stupid angle. My pecs were so broad and bloated, they bounced up and down when I lifted them. I could feel their heavy weight pulling down. It was as if someone filled them with synthol, they were so round and stuck out from my torso so much. My neck had become wide like a tree trunk, it fed into my double chin swelling out from under my softened jaw. My normally ripped and thin waist was grown, bloating out in all directions, pressing forward even more than my muscled tits, only slightly narrower than my much broader shoulders.

“Oh my God-” This wasn’t me; it couldn’t be… My eyes started watering again “I’m a freak…” I turned around and looked at my bulging back and ass. My underwear was straining, pressing into my new love handles and stretching far across my massive bouncing butt. My face was wider and fatter, my cheeks lightly pressing up into my eyes, squinting them ever so slightly. I started crying and sat down on my bathroom floor. There was no way any of my clothes could fit me, I couldn’t go into work like this, I couldn’t hide how big I was now.

I calmed down after a while, I thought about calling someone, but I was too embarrassed, I didn’t know who I could even call in the first place! I weighed myself, I shouldn’t have done that. I was tipping my scale at 302 pounds. I couldn’t even believe this, and it was my reality. I really did look like an off-season Lee Priest hugely muscular but incredibly fat. I was too big; I was a freak. My face was even rounded out. I was ugly, I started crying about my body, my freakish body, and then I heard I knock on the door...

• Upvote 13

Those of us using the IBP4 Default (Light) Theme could NOT read your story without first selecting everything with the mouse. So, let's see if this fixes that problem: 

Look, this isn't the first thing I've written in this kind of genre, but it is the first thing that I've written that I felt was just barely mediocre enough to post. I am sorry if it doesn't suit your tastes, I am not a creative writer and never have been, I just thought I'd try my hand at it.

But, I digress in my own self-pity. A post-preface preface for this story, I was inspired by the vengeance demons in Buffy, and wanted to make a story using one, but it wasn't super clear that that was the goal, but now you know, so without further ado, here is my first posted story...

I was out of it, my life had been a fucked up nightmare train with stops at chaos stations in every Shitville and I had no idea how to fix any of it. I couldn’t sleep, it had been a week since I’d been to the gym, my long-time partner and I broke up, and I was on the verge of losing my job. I was nearly pulling patches of hair out of my scalp with the stress of it all. My name is Henry, and the last few years of my life had formed what I hoped would be the start of me settling down, forming a successful lifelong career, building a family in my own home… as a person, I can’t really say too much about myself. My mother was half Spanish and my father was all German. Because of them, I had an exotic look some might say, but I still looked white enough to not get racially profiled in Arizona. My hair was a dark wavy brown, which fit well with my naturally tan looking complexion. My facial structure was strong, my cheekbones solid and high pairing well with a squared jaw and lightly dimpled chin. But, even though I had some confidence issues, I had known ever since I was a kid that my eyes were far and by my best feature. They were deep-set and cat shaped, lending my face a roguish expression naturally. They were a dazzling green, a true green made from a combination of a hazel and blue eyed couple.

My second best feature was without much contest, was my body, at 27 years old, I had spent enough time in the gym to carve out a physique that most people’s mouths water with desire or jealousy. At six feet even and a lean 190 pounds, I certainly was no lightweight, but I wasn’t quite on the level of a bodybuilder. Each muscle stuck out from my body with clear definition. The steak slices that made up my pecs pushed firmly and squarely away from my torso. My solid biceps when flexed were easily the size of softballs. My upper body was equipped with a ripped back which tapered absurdly past my eight-pack abs into my full globular ass. I personally loved wearing knee length ‘man’-leggings in the gym which defined the high curve of the cheeks and the outward sweep of my thickened quads.

Normally I loved working out. I could easily spend an hour to two hours a day in my gym. When I wasn’t at work I was either at the gym or playing video games. Speaking of, the way I’ve described my propensity for fitness mars my actual lifestyle’s appearance. In reality, I was quite a geek. My parents liked to move around a lot, all across Europe and then the U.S., this caused me to not really be able to make a lot of friends, forcing me to find my own devices of entertainment. So I learned about gaming and the art of getting lost in books at an early age. My first system was the Gameboy advance and from there my knowledge of “geek” and gaming culture grew exponentially. I did small FPS competitions here and there, and it was much easier to make friends online than in person, and much easier to keep them. My career was perfect too, I did computer, console, keyboard, T.V., and controller repair for a larger tech company. I also did in home troubleshooting and taught tech-care classes to kids interested in the field of electronics. I was on track to become a manager with a comfortable salary and some hefty stock options, until my performance began to fall and I was placed on work probation.

The probation was sort of and sort of not my fault. For the past month, things in my relationship had become at best, messy. I had met my partner at a gaming convention just after my 25th birthday and we started hitting it off pretty strong, we were both nerds that also had a strong interest in fitness, and just like the snap of a finger it had been just over two years and a certain promotion that my partner had received in their work allowed us to move in together, we were both pretty sure that we would soon be married, and the first month or so of living together only strengthened that thought.

But it was after that month that our magic began to fade. We started spending less time together, they stopped spending as much time in the gym and at home, and it was showing. Clothes that were once a little too roomy to wear on normal days were quickly becoming the norm for them, which I suppose I would have been fine with if they didn’t also grow more and more distant each week. They went out to more and more work outings at expensive restaurants and bars, coming home later, having missed dinner and too tired to do anything more than watch some Netflix and sleep. Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t just sit idle while watching the person I loved, the person that I wanted to start a family with leave me day by day, I tried setting up dates, planning romantic excursions, begging them to take some time off of their job or ask for their original position back. This went on for nearly three months before I couldn’t stand it, the pain of losing the person I fell in love with so slowly was physically harming me, I was weaker in my workouts and as I stated above, my job performance was waning. So I decided to end it… the tear filled battle ensued for two days before we both lay down our weapons, broken and lost. I don’t remember much, but they seemed to be under the impression that the main reason I was leaving was their body that they had let go, over using the question “It’s because I’m fat now isn’t it?” Eventually, the end of it all came and they finished their piece with a curse of sorts. They screamed “I wish that one day your body would match the size of your bloated ego!”, never having lost the idea that I left them solely because of their recent weight gain.

Now there I was, lying awake, hours later than I should have been, in my bed at night, trying to force myself into the thrall of sleep to escape my ruined existence. Surely enough though, I felt my eyelids touch firmly together, signaling to my brain that it was time to dream, and I dreamt, I dreamt something so realistic it was practically tangible, I could even smell in the dream. I had never had a dream so real, it was almost as if I weren’t dreaming at all. All before me was a huge semi-circle table piled with foods of all kinds from all around the world, noodles, curries, breads, cheeses, meats, fruits, desserts, any food you could think of was there to be found. The aroma of it all was intoxicating, it didn’t necessarily come from the food itself, it was too singular in its depth. It was spicy, not the chili kind of spicy, but the kind where cinnamon, cumin, onion, and a dozen other flavors melted to make one single sweet yet thickly rich scent the seemed to double my appetite for the amazing spread of food. The dream would have been perfect were it not for the big sign hung awkwardly from the ceiling with bright read numbers the read 190 in alarm clock font and a mysterious, dark figure in a corner of the room, apparently watching over me.

But that hardly bothered me, I approached the table and picked up a choice cut of steak, the fat marbled like artwork and the meat itself cooked perfectly to my tastes, still dripping juice and blood, and I dug in like a monster, the one pound cut of meat I easily inhaled, relishing each tender and juicy bite, the meat turning even more juicy and delicious with every bite. It was truly amazing, I’d never consumed something so amazing in flavor, forgetting almost instantly all qualms I possessed about the dream in the beginning. I had no need for utensils at this point, something ravenous inside of me had awoken, and it needed to be fed, I reached for a cake, just grabbing a chunk off with my bare hands. Shoving the fluffy confection into my mouth was as heavenly as the steak. It was the sweetest thickest cake I had ever eaten. I gobbled handful after handful of the stuff, and even when finished I hadn’t been satiated. I moved on to the fruits, the breads, and nibbling on everything else. I had reached approximately half of my stomach’s dream capacity when I noticed a cool feeling on my abs, I reached down in the middle of murdering a huge steak meat tomato to feel out the problem. I was shocked to feel my hand hit bare skin. Upon looking down I was even more shocked to see my skin tight shirt which hugged my chest and shoulders had ridden up my belly, just to my naval. I stopped chewing momentarily to admire and sort of fear this development, but only shortly as I was quickly recalled to my quest of stuffing my face until I could no longer physically do so. For what seemed like an hour I kept eating anything I could grab, loving the feeling of the food being forced quickly down my throat so I could swallow more.
Finally, full I, sat down on the floor up against a wall, looking down at my comically bloated gut, my abs were still visible but grossly stretched over my gluttonous stomach. I started rubbing it, a euphoria spreading over my body as I did so, each muscle fiber in my body tingling begging me to continue. I did until I noticed something, my gut was going down, right in front of my eyes it was deflating, and there were two other things that I noticed the number on the big sign was slowly going up from 190 and the pants and shirt I was wearing were getting tighter. I could feel the shirt becoming tighter around my chest and arms, the fabric sucking to my skin. The pants I was wearing did the same.

All the while as my clothes became tighter all around me, my shirt becoming skin tight around my bloating pecs and biceps. The pants I wore did the same, the fabric was clinging more and more with passing seconds. The fabric soon started to show a definite outline of the muscles implanted in my body. My muscles’ swelling slowed to halt quickly, though. But my belly hadn’t shrunk down all the way. I pulled my shirt up from my waist and looked on, it was soft. My whole body was without a doubt more blistered than ever before, my pecs and shoulders fighting their way forward through my shirt, my legs and ass threatening to tear the seams on my pants, and that didn’t stop with my stomach. All over I felt a little softer, squishier, fatter. I kept feeling around my stomach, trying to reveal my abs, which were barely there, they had been almost completely covered by a thicker layer of skin. My small sprouting tummy even had a small pout to it, sticking forward beyond my hips, not a huge amount, but noticeably none the less.
I looked up to see the strange dark figure gone, and the sign showing a new number, it read 215, in my dreaming state I simply could not figure out what that meant, I just kept rubbing my full belly, because for some freakish reason, I liked it, I liked having more real estate down there, more to play with, it felt kind of good. That is, until another pair of hands joined in, going over every inch of my body. I stopped moving, scared and slightly aroused by the euphoriant experience, the figure behind me started whispering. I couldn’t make out anything other than “I can’t wait until next time.” Then I woke up.

I threw my eyelids open, freaked out and amazed at my dream. It still felt like I could taste some of the food from it. I lied there for a few minutes, reminiscing about it all, the food, the rubbing, the smell, all of it. I slowly started to move when I noticed something, my arm was heavy, in fact, all of me was heavy, something was very wrong here. I ripped off my covers and dashed to the nearest bathroom. In it was a floor to ceiling mirror, great for checking yourself before you went out, or when you had hyper-realistic dreams about eating and growing.

I ran to the mirror and my hand went straight to mouth, as if to stifle a scream that might have exited were I capable of making noises. I was huge, I was fucking bloated and massive, I appeared 30 pounds heavier than yesterday. My chest stuck out more, deepening the under-shelf, it has also begun to round slightly, both due to its growth and the evident fat gain I had undergone. All of my body was like that, every muscle more swollen and rounded than normal. I poked and prodded everything. Feeling my fingers sink into the grown muscles. I looked everywhere. My back was so much wider, I was looking like a cobra, my arms were thicker and stronger looking, starting to lend the appearance of a budding bodybuilder. My ass was huge. It was completely round and seemed to have blown up more than anything, every time I moved it bounced a little. The sweep of my legs was even more exaggerated now making my knees look knobby and shrunken. But most jarring of all was my stomach, for sure. I had for years, tight abs that naturally tucked in, but now all those years of work were gone as my stomach had puffed up to one that was certainly getting more than its fair share of food.
I was too big, I looked so bulky and I had no idea of what to do, no idea who to go to. Who could I tell that I had just blown up nearly thirty pounds overnight and was starting to hulk out?

Roughly three weeks had passed since then, I went on a crash, fat burning diet, and had lost about 15 pounds since that freak incident. I lost most of it after the first week and my abs were just as ripped as before, but I was decidedly bulkier, at least more than I wanted to be. At just over 200 pounds, I felt heavy, the change in my weight was noticeable not just by me in my normal day-to-day routine, but everyone I saw noticed too. I had to take a week off of work, which was certainly less than ideal in my current position. But, it wasn’t like I could waltz into my job with people that I saw daily, looking all bloated like a puffer fish. People would obviously ask questions that I would never have been able to answer. I had to get new clothes that week too. Not many though, most of my t-shirts still fit, albeit, a lot tighter around the chest and arms, but at least that was flattering, I’m talking business clothes, I tried putting on a dress shirt, and the fabric stretched away in the middle of my bigger pecs, making small gaps above and below the poor, straining buttons.

Of course, there was no way I could get away with being gone from work for a week, having gained a significant amount of weight and then coming back as though nothing had happened. I was hounded with questions, mostly about where I had been, not much about my body, thankfully, the new shirts and pants really hid just how much I had changed. Everything, was fairly normal after that, I just told everyone that I’d had a pretty nasty allergic reaction to some medicine, they bought it. I also spent a bit of time trying to research what had happened to me, trying to find some other person’s story like mine, but all I found was inspiring transformation stories of skinny kids gaining some muscle and subsequently thinking they were hot shit. Besides the second week though, everything was seemingly getting better, I was sleeping more, I had more energy, I was doing better in work… the only thing that still nagged me was my ex, we hadn’t spoken since our break-up, but I guess it was for the best, we may as well at least grow a scab before we pick at old wounds.

But, just like that night almost a month ago, I had extreme trouble falling asleep, a certain sense that someone could see me… but just as that night before, I forced myself asleep... I opened my eyes, annoyed this time. “I shouldn't be up now.” was all I thought. A certain smell crept into my nose, this wasn’t dreamy, this was disgusting, like the smell of meat left out, but not quite long enough to rot yet. I almost gagged, something was really not right, I could feel it deep down in my stomach, that kind of sick and burning feeling when you're in an old empty house, or a graveyard at night. It wasn’t just fear; it was an instinctual knowledge that some energy was there… that something very wrong was there. But it was all dark, I couldn’t see anything, I could only smell, and hear, I could hear so much, and yet so little. I could hear feet moving, shifting quietly around, just one set of them, but they were unnerving nonetheless. I could hear a faint gurgling, I could hear flies, and I could hear my heartbeat. I heard one more thing, a voice that could crack a spine, it said “You will feel the burden that you have caused. This is your punishment.” I almost peed myself, but then it started, a piece of raw tasting meat was shoved violently into my mouth, I was forced to clamp down on it and chew, I tried to spit it out, to vomit, anything, but to no avail. I couldn't even run, I was locked in place, forced to chew on this disgusting meat piece. Just as soon as I swallowed, another piece was quickly forced down my throat, leaving me coughing and sputtering, tearing up at the eyes. This happened with two more thick pieces of meat until it stopped for only a moment. A light popped on above, it showered me in a stinging glory, I looked down at my full feeling gut, seeing it puffed out and covered with drippings of blood and something else. I looked filled up. My strong pecs pressed forward considerably, but my belly even further. My legs were squeezed together by some invisible force, making the quads look like stuffed turkeys in my legs.

I heard that voice again, “Aren’t you having a good time? You had so much fun the last time we did this.” I had no idea what they were talking about at first, but it came to me slowly, “They were there when I stuffed my face at the buffet in my dream, this was their doing, they were making this happen, that freak!” I would have killed them if I could have. But I sat in a chair, unable to move, “Oh, it doesn’t really matter anyway” They said, as they forced another piece of meat into my mouth, and then another, and then another. They kept forcing this gruel into my gut, and I could feel it, and see it. I felt so freaking full, like my skin was getting hot from being so stretched at my gut. My big belly kept rounding out, pushing forward ever so slowly, a creeping balloon ready to burst. I sat, tied like a hog gagging on rotten meat as the thing kept pressing it into my face.

I started feeling pain down at my stomach, not just the pain from being full, but a cutting sensation at my skin, I looked down as they pressed more gruel into my gullet, and I saw pink lines ripping across all of my skin, at this point, my strangely large gut rivalled any 9-month pregnant mother. I’d have had difficulty reaching my arms around the thing, and yet the kept force feeding me. I started crying… I don’t know if it was the physical pain, or the sight of my perfect abs ruined and stretched and scarred by this monster. But I started weeping, a gross snotty kind of weep. This allowed me a second of piece, the freak stopped feeding me, but they started laughing, they laughed for an eternity, a horrible gum-itching cackle, I hated it. They spoke again “Oh, this is fun, this is a good time, you’ve only got 70 pounds left, you’re doing great you little pussy.” ‘Wait, 70 pounds?’ and then it started again, hours went by my belly continued to swell more and more, pushing further and further past my engorged pecs.

It was starting to go numb, the nerves were being stretched so tightly across my gut. It was almost like I was a cartoon and someone has just hooked a hose to my mouth, causing gallons of water to flood my body, turning me into a human balloon. And yet, the freak continued stuffing me, fuller and fuller, forcing me to chomp on that disgusting meat.

“Ooh this is exciting, we’re almost done!” They suddenly exclaimed “Oof, look at that big belly, so round and full. Hah, you look kind of like a bear; such big strong muscles and such a big round belly.” They continued to say as they forced more gruel into me. Some time passed, my jaws fully aching from all of the chewing, and the weird thing was, I didn’t feel sick, the only thing that hurt was my skin, and I had come to a realization, I wasn’t eating anymore, they weren't feeding me anything else.

“We’re done. Let’s look at your big gut now.” They told me. I looked, and my breath got caught. I was huge, enormous, fucking bloated beyond anything possible. I my stomach was completely round, it stretched so far in front of me that I couldn’t see my knees. “Ooh, you did get big. You’re so big now, look at you!” They started to rub my belly, it felt so good. I knew it was wrong, that I should fight it, but I just let it happen without saying anything. They rubbed my belly like a crystal ball, pushing their hands up and down all across my stretch marked belly. I could feel the weight of it too, on my legs, it hunched me over just a little bit with its pull.

They removed their hands and said “Let’s see what a freak this turns you into… suddenly, my stomach started shrinking, ever so slowly. As it shrank I could feel everything else getting bigger. My chest started moving forward, taking up more of my view of my stomach. My arms started straining against the rope tying them together as the muscles in them started to grow too big to contain. My thickening legs were pressing together more and more as my stomach shrank back behind my knees. But, I noticed something else as I my muscles bloated, they were getting softer all over. I was losing definition, as I watched every appendage round out with fat and muscle.

They cut the rope releasing my big arms, I still couldn't get up, but I could feel myself, I started pressing into my swelling body, amazed and scared by how my muscles moved against my fingers, pressing out more and more, until slowly, it stopped. I felt myself all over. I was huge.

“Wow, look at you… you're like on off-season Lee Priest. I never thought you’d get this big. Well, this is your punishment. Someone in very deep pain wished this upon you for good reason, hopefully now you’ll remember to be more caring to others. Then I awoke.

I stayed in bed, not wanting to get out, too scared to see what I might look like. But I could still feel myself under my sheets, my thick arms rubbing against my fat torso… I closed my eyes, and carefully made my way to my bathroom, terrified of what monster I would find. I noticed that I bumped the door frame on my way in. I made it to the mirror and opened my eyes, then dropped to the floor I was a beast, a fat, huge muscle bloated beast.

“What-what the hell?" I whispered. My arms were massive, as thick and rounded as my legs had been yesterday. They were pressing against my lats, sticking out at a stupid angle. My chest was so broad and bloated, they bounced up and down when I lifted them. I could feel their heavy weight pulling down. It was as if someone filled them up with synthol, they were so round and stuck out from my torso so much. My neck had become wide like a tree trunk, it fed into my double chin swelling out from under my softened jaw. My normally ripped and thin waist was grown, bloating out in all directions, pressing forward even more than my muscled tits, only slightly narrower than my much broader shoulders.

“Oh my God-” This wasn’t me; it couldn’t be… I started tearing up, got I am such a little bitch, “I’m a freak…” I turned around and looked at my bulging back and ass. My underwear was straining, pressing into my new love handles and stretching far across my massive bouncing butt. My face was wider and fatter, my cheeks lightly pressing up into my eyes, squinting them ever so slightly. I started crying and sat down on my bathroom floor. There was no way any of my clothes could fit me, I couldn’t go into work like this, I couldn’t hide how big I was now.

I calmed down after a while, I thought about calling someone, but I was too embarrassed, I didn’t know who I could even call in the first place! I weighed myself, I shouldn’t have done that. I was tipping my scale at 302 pounds. I couldn’t even believe this, and it was my reality. I really did look like an off-season Lee Priest hugely muscular but incredibly fat. I was too big; I was a freak. My face was even rounded out. I was ugly, I started crying about my body, my freakish body, and then I heard I knock on the door...

• Upvote 6

I liked this story. ^^ <3 Though I feel so bad for the narrator. =( He did nothing wrong and he is being punished for it. ='(

I wonder what would happen if he would call up his ex and ask what the fuck he is doing. And have him understand that he broke up with said ex because he hardly spend time with him and because he felt like the ex did not love him enough to spend more time with him. ^^;

Then again, he probably wouldn't believe him anyway. ^^;;

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sidewaysart202 said:

@Scriptboy Thank you very much for doing that, posting this story has been much more of a hassle than I ever expected.

I'm sorry to hear that. I always type my stories in some word processor program before copying and pasting it in the text box in here and I never have any problems with it. You can message me when you have the next chapter done and send it to me first and I can post it for you. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Scriptboy said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I always type my stories in some word processor program before copying and pasting it in the text box in here and I never have any problems with it. You can message me when you have the next chapter done and send it to me first and I can post it for you. 

Hah, I appreciate that offer and may one day take you up on it. Of course, that is if I ever get the gumption to write the rest of it.... 

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2016 at 1:48 AM, Hanugumo said:

I liked this story. ^^ <3 Though I feel so bad for the narrator. =( He did nothing wrong and he is being punished for it. ='(

I wonder what would happen if he would call up his ex and ask what the fuck he is doing. And have him understand that he broke up with said ex because he hardly spend time with him and because he felt like the ex did not love him enough to spend more time with him. ^^;

Then again, he probably wouldn't believe him anyway. ^^;;

Thank you, I very glad you enjoyed it, and certainly, the topics you brought up would be a very large part of the next installment, if that ever happens.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, sidewaysart202 said:

Thank you, I very glad you enjoyed it, and certainly, the topics you brought up would be a very large part of the next installment, if that ever happens.

You are very welcome and i am happy to hear that should you make a 2nd installment, my hopes would be a big part of it. ^^ <3

It is kinda sad how people focus so much upon their looks than what people are like in thier heart and all though. ='(

I love this story, it was fantastic. 302 lbs is still not big enough, I mean, to truly be punishment. He could cut down to a very ripped 260 lbs and compete. No, 302 offseason pounds is a blessing. He needs to get bigger still :)

• Upvote 3

On 10/19/2016 at 7:37 AM, garrix said:

I love this story, it was fantastic. 302 lbs is still not big enough, I mean, to truly be punishment. He could cut down to a very ripped 260 lbs and compete. No, 302 offseason pounds is a blessing. He needs to get bigger still :)

Haha, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm for my work. When I have time between classes and work to expand upon the continuation, I hope I'll be able to address some of your...'concerns'.

• Upvote 1