A Most Productive Year V

Vetinari26

Part Five! August and Chuck are having the time of their lives, and Jack realizes some things about himself. Sorry there's not much Scott this time, but Part VI should have a lot of Scott stuff, including a scene I've been looking forward to writing since I started this. He and Chuck are about to surpass normal human potential, if the comparison to a certain strongman/actor doesn't tip you off :)

Previous parts can be found here:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Another month later, I was lurking on the back porch of the Eagle. It was Chuck’s birthday, and he and August were doing it up in style. The big bear had quickly become a social pillar again and the place was packed with his old friends and new fans. August, for his part, was delighted. Chuck seemed to know everyone, and now everyone wanted to know Chuck's studly new man. Chuck had managed to find an online shop that sold fashionable clothes to fit August’s muscular 257 lb., 6’3” self, and he reveled in the chance to show off his sense of style again.

Well, usually. At the moment he was wearing nothing but tight, brightly colored briefs. A full night of shots had left him drunk off his ass, and he had found his way into a Go-Go cage to the delight of the rest of the bar’s patrons. He was was a fantastic erotic dancer too, undulating his tight torso, showing off the size of his arms and getting a surprising amount of wiggle out of his thick, juicy bubble butt. In the darkened bar, the few small spotlights that surrounded the cage reflected off his glistening body and gave flashes of his defined silhouette. I’d positioned myself so I could watch the show through the open door to the back porch, leaning against the wood-paneled wall with my arms crossed, my pecs and biceps popping beneath a black tank-top. It was a brisk November night, causing the vast forest that covered my chest, shoulders and arms to prickle slightly. I was watching August as he rubbed his hands down his gyrating obliques, slowly reaching into his briefs and tugging on the already stretched fabric. The crowd whooped as he groped his vascular, 26 inch thighs, but his attention was tightly focused in front of him at Chuck, who was devouring him with his eyes a floor beneath. Everyone may have been watching him, but I knew August was performing for an audience of one.

August was feeling himself, in more ways than one. He loved showing off for his humongous lover, and was even enjoying being the center of attention. Let the boys stare and drool. The only one that mattered was right there, eying him as hungrily as he always did. August raised his hands to the top of the cage, gripped and flexed, showing off his intense v-taper. Another sigh from the crowd, Chuck’s growl of approval just audible over it. The massive bear hadn’t taken his eyes off August since he’d entered the box, though he had two tiny young twinks under each arm worshipping him with their hands, mouths, and aching groins. He was still wearing his old leather vest and nothing else save a pair of compression shorts and the thick chain-link-and-lock he wore as a necklace. At his height of 6’5” and with his massive bulk of 376 pounds the vest had become comically small on him, barely reaching the bottom of his ribcage and leaving his love-handles completely exposed. It couldn’t even come near to closing, hanging on him less like clothing and more like a tiny piece of ornamentation. Chuck dug it. He was going to wear that thing until it shredded under the strain of his ballooning mass. It wouldn’t be long now—he’d put on over a hundred pounds in the past month alone, with a 56 inch chest topped only by his 60 inch midsection. The tiny cone birthday hat that sat askew on his hat was even funnier—he’d almost been daring someone to comment all night. So far, no one had broached the subject. He rubbed his huge nipples, accidentally flexing his nearly two-foot biceps and causing the two skinny boys under his arms to choke and sputter in ecstasy. August flashed his lover a brilliant grin as he again handled his junk and thrust his package, hard, directly at him.

Fuck he’s hot, I thought, adjusting my erection under a pair of painted on jeans. I should have figured that would attract attention. I remembered hanging out here with Scott back when we were small, stealing lustful glances at the then-giant seeming men who frequented the place. A 6’1”, 244 pound hairy hunk with a classic bodybuilder’s physique visibly playing with himself was going to draw in men like moths to a flame. The boldest one of them approached me.

“Those pants getting tight?” he asked, as I turned to face him. Holy shit, it was the guy. The daddy Scott and I had ogled just before our fateful encounter with August, in this exact place. He had seemed so huge before, some unobtainable ideal; now he was still an impressive specimen, but I had a good thirty pounds of muscle on him, and at least an inch of height. His leather harness still hugged and bunched his slightly hairy muscles in a pleasing way, and I could think of several things I wanted to do with it I would never have considered before. Toss him around by it, for one.

“I could help you with that if you want,” he offered. Did I detect a note of nervousness in his voice? Was he intimidated by me? I could have some fun with this. He took off his leather cap and ruffled his short, salt-and-pepper hair. Alongside his thick mustache, it was a flattering look on him. I put on my most inscrutable face and gripped the front ring of his harness, slowly pulling him toward me. He felt like he was about to go limp in my grasp.

“Does mister want to help me? It’s a big job.” I jostled my junk again with my other hand. “Does mister think he can?”

He nodded weakly. “Good. I like confidence in a man,” I purred, pulling him closer to me, the veiny 18 inch bulk of my bicep bulging. I stuck my tongue down his throat roughly, holding him close to me by the compact muscles of his lower back. His body was taut and beautiful, if a little small.

“You...you're a friend of Chuck's, aren't you?” he whimpered. Mister was very astute.

I bit at his lower lip. He looked as though his eyes were about to roll back in his head. “Does mister have a name?”

“Marco...Fernandez. Most people call me Mark.” I hoisted him up, gripping his muscular ass with the hand that hand been on the small of his back. He wrapped his legs around my waist. This must be how Scott felt when he carried me around, I realized. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed being on the other side of this, supporting the weight of a whole other person with my strength alone. He could be my plaything if I wished it.

“Well, Mister Marco Fernandez, do you want to go for a ride?”

“God yes,” he whispered.

“You and I,” I jostled him by his harness as I carried him toward the back room, “are going to have a very good time tonight, Mister Fernandez.” He groped my shoulders and triceps as I carried him, entranced.

Once behind the curtain, I put him down and ripped off his jeans and underwear. He had a perfectly formed ass and a nice, decent-sized penis, though it was obviously so erect it was causing him physical pain. I pulled off my tank-top, showing off the width of my lats as I did. Mark gaped at me.

“Jesus, I’ve never seen that much hair on a person,” he said, reaching forward to touch my chest. I pressed his hand against me and dragged it across the coarse expanse of my torso, flexing my pectorals as I did.

“Feel this fur, Mister Fernandez. Do you like it?” Now he could only respond by shuddering and going weak in the knees. “I like how quiet you are, Mister Fernandez. Smalltalk bores me.” I turned him around and, with a slightly awkward amount of effort, took of my jeans and underwear. I was going to have to go a size up soon. I grasped him from behind around his tight abdominals and poked him gently with my throbbing rod. He almost jumped out of his skin at the size of it.

“Just relax, Mister Fernandez. It’s a big job, can’t do it tense.” I tugged on his balls. He shuddered.

“I...I can’t take that standing up.” He scrambled to sit on the counter and put his legs up in the air. “This way. Oh god, just take me.”

“You got it, Mister.” I sauntered up to his beckoning hole and held his legs up against my chest and over my shoulders—for an older guy, he was pretty flexible. I grasped him by his sides and began to fuck him. He moaned with pleasure and writhed in my grip, but I held him firm. By the time I really got going, I was pulling him back and forth with my pumped arms as much as I was jackknifing with my pelvis, almost using him like a human fleshlight. We came at the same time, his eruption so frenzied that it hit me right in the chest. He almost had a seizure when I held one finger up to my chest, gathered some of his cum, and licked it as I pulled out. And with that he passed out, still spasming slightly, a satisfied smile on his lips.

“I see Mark found you,” came a thundering behind me. “The little size queen.” Chuck had lumbered back with August and a new friend. The kid was tiny, must have been under 5’5” and 100 pounds soaking wet. Couldn’t have been a day over 22. That would be one of Chuck’s selections. When August chose the man they were going to play with, he tended to go with the muscle-boys. Chuck, on the other hand, was growing to love feeling like a giant. He wanted to play with men less than a third the size of him, to imagine them shrinking to nothing before his massive bulk. Soon he wouldn’t have to seek out men who could give him that feeling. Everyone would.

“Friend of yours?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips and displaying my naked body to the three of them, my softening dick hanging pendulously between my legs. The kid was caught between the three of us, between three muscle monsters, clearly unable to believe his luck.

“Mark? Oh yeah, he’s been around forever. Only got to fuck him last week though,” he winked. “Want in?” He gestured to the drooling kid between us. “It’s his birthday too.”

I laughed, realizing that this must be the kid’s first time out at a gay bar. Well, it was going to be one he’d never forget with or without me. I’d had my fun, and now there was only one man I wanted to see.

“Suit yourself,” Chuck rumbled as he and August closed in around the tiny boy. They got going before I was even out the door, Chuck holding the kid’s head down toward his giant cock and August worshiping his massive lover from behind. I had just made it past the curtain when I heard it.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

“Fuck!” came a great roar from the back room.

There, finally, had gone the vest. Happy birthday, Chuck.

And that hat is ridiculous on you!” I yelled.

Fuck off!”

I found him bent over the cold buffet that seemed to materialize wherever people knew Chuck would be. His great behind stuck out so far behind him that smaller men were struggling to get past. None of them seemed brave enough to disturb him, and he was paying them no mind. “Hey there, big man,” I said, giving it a pinch. He rose like a colossus, my giant Scott, his muscles shifting around him like boulders as he straightened up to his full 6’9” height. He stuffed a handful of deli turkey into his maw. “Long night, babe” he chewed at me before returning to his feast. “So many fucking fake IDs, tons of drunk assholes. Hungry. Gotta eat.” Clearly, I wasn’t getting his attention while there was still food in front of him. Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait long. Within thirty seconds he’d devoured the whole tray.

Better,” he growled, rubbing his stomach. The cut-off tee he was wearing said Security on it—presumably. It was pretty stretched and distorted over his 61” chest. He’d gained 80 pounds of almost pure muscle this month, bringing him to just over 400 pounds of mass. With 32” thighs, 21” biceps and a 20” neck, he was every inch a redheaded Hafthor Bjornsson. The Mountain That Rides me.

You get off soon?” I asked, sidling up close to to him.

Already off work,” he rumbled before sticking his hand down his basketball shorts. “Haven’t gotten off all day.”

We’ll have to fix that,” I smiled at him. He growled and grabbed me by the back of the head, digging me hard into his massive chest. I could feel his footlong salami swelling against my stomach.

Fucking good boy,” he said, lifting me up and carrying me out the door, struggling a bit to get through the doorframe. The two of us together made a lot of man. As much as I’d enjoyed manhandling Mister Marco Fernandez, this was what I loved. Soon we were back to the alley we’d had raucous sex in the night I’d returned. We were visiting all the old hits tonight.

He ripped my clothes off me, and I mean ripped. He grabbed my tank-top with both fists and yanked until it had torn in half. He did the same with my jeans, his massive forearms pumping and flexing even larger. I didn’t even think human beings could do that. “Getting stronger every day,” he winked, as though he could read my mind. He dropped his shorts and pinned me against the brick wall. “Wanna do this again?” he asked.

Fuck yeah,” came a primal voice from deep in my chest. My giant. My mountain of a man. I wanted him to fuck me again, to feel his giant arms holding me, to wrap my legs around his gut, to feel him inside me. All day long it was hard to think of anything else. He prodded me with his enormous cockhead. “I’ve wanted this all day,” he growled, stroking the fur on my shoulder with his massive thumb. We were in perfect sync as he entered me, his tremendous and fleshy limbs and torso pressed against my furry, iron body, my muscular legs splayed in the air and my back still pressed against the brick wall behind me. He finished with a great roar and I, spent, rested my head on his titanic chest as it heaved up and down with each heavy breath.

I fucking love this man!” he bellowed as he hoisted me over one shoulder and carried me home. Neither of us had noticed the dust falling from the brick wall of the alley after each of his powerful thrusts, but a thin layer of it coated the ground where we’d been like snow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Thanks spacevlad! One of your stories on coiled fist may or may not be the reason Scott has his new job, and I may or may not have your stories bookmarked.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vetinari26 said:

Thanks spacevlad! One of your stories on coiled fist may or may not be the reason Scott has his new job, and I may or may not have your stories bookmarked.

Awesome dude, glad I could help inspire you! Scott's perfect to be a bouncer...I'm sure him and Tank would have a lot in common! ?

• 5 months later...