Arthur Thorn Part Two by F_R_Eaky

FREaky

Arthur Thorn Part Two

by F_R_Eaky

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/10588-arthur-thorn-part-one-by-f_r_eaky/

" Oṃ Maṇi Padme Hūṃmmmmmmmmm... ... ... Oṃ Maṇi Padme Hūṃmmmmmmmmm... ... ... ... Oṃ Maṇi Padme Hūṃ... ... ... ..."

"Arthur...what are you doing?"  David Hamm, Arthur's boyfriend leaned the broad and built shoulders of his 6' 4" frame onto the doorway he was just four inches shy of filling in and crossed his bulbous arms that strained his short sleeves in front of his barreling chest which threatened to pop buttons off with deadly force, while he stood there smirking, his green eyes sparkling in the candle light while his burnt orange hair became high lighted by it with golden streaks.  The same highlights appeared slightly on tuffs of hair poking over the collar of his t-shirt and in between the color of his policeman's uniform.

"I am meditating.  I told you I was going to be doing this today."  Arthur just glanced a shy smile back towards David and then resumed position he's much shorter and lither body into sitting up straight in a cross-legged position.

"I didn't think you'd start this early.  What are you meditating on?"

"You know what I'm trying to do.  One of my friends suggested being hypnotised and maybe it'd get me over this slight obessession of giant sized bodybuilders with donky dicks..."

"I thought you like me and my body." and David laughed.

Arthur laughed and tossed one of his cushions towards David's head as best as his scrawny arms could do.  "I'm serious.  You know what I mean.  How I just think about it all the time, how I feel I should somehow be it, become it."

"I've always told you I'd be happy to take you in to work out with me.  What could be better than having your boyfriend help give you the dream you've always wanted."

"David... at late twenties going into thirties I doubt you're training is going to be able to make my height dreams come true, nor is my cock going to grow any more."

"Yeah, but your muscles would.  You find guys like Lee Priest or 'Flex' Wheeler still sexy, don'cha?"

"Yesssss.... but it's just not the same.  That's why I want to try and get rid of and control these feelings, urges.  I've got my giant hulk for a boy friend, that's good enough.  Why keep thinking on a goal that's never going to happen.  Has no way to happen, unless some sort of deity like miracle occurs?"

"Well, just don't waste your whole day off with this.  I don't want you all zoned out when I get home.  I've got your favorites in the crock pot and chillin' in the fridge.  It's romance night tonight, bro.  Besides I don't want the whole house to smell like....what is that you're burning?"

"It's a combination of herbs and such made into an incense.  I was told it would aid me in this chanting to bring focus to my mind and thus peace to it.  Surpisingly though there was  a huge run on incense down at the local herbs and magic shop so I had to get what was left.... if I remember correctly what I could get was cedar, apple.....as.....asphodel.....yew.....thyme....myhrr..... and I think I got the last of the frankensence as well."

"uh-huh.....right.... Well, try to burn all of it; it stinks.  And what are you saying?"

"Oh my friend gave me a number of various chants from Hindu and Tibetan beliefs."

"I see........ I don't know a thing about any of this stuff. Maybe that's what drew me to you.  Cute little twink with a dark mysterious side."

"I put a spell on you....and now you're mine..."

David laughed hard.  "I love you, goof nut.  Come here and give your man a kiss before he heads out to protect and serve."

Arthur stood up at once, spun on his heels to face David, then ran to him and leaped into his arms, wrapping his legs around David's tight waist, and the encircled his arms around the marble column of a neck after an attempt of grabbing around the chest failed.  David caught him easily and the lip locked long, hard, and deep, Arthur kissing David extremely deeply for some reason.

"Whoa...... forget the incense...that kind of lovin' is gonna make me swoon.  Can't do that.  You don't have the ability to drag me to the bedroom."

"True, but I could just strip you in this doorway and have my way with you."

"One more kiss. Mmmmmwuah!  And off I go.  Love you."

"Love you too."

And with that David left for work while Arthur sat back down in the meditative position and looked at the list his friend gave him.

"Hmmmmmmmm let's try this next chant.... Om Namah Shivaya.... Om Namah Shivaya...."

"Hey, babe I home fro-auck.... a-huh....."

Immediately upon opening the door and stepping inside, David could feel the air being sucked out of his lungs and his eyes beginning to water.  He stepped backwards through the front door of his house and began a coughing fit.  Meanwhile his neighbor, who was one the front porch of his house, stood up and looked gravely concerned at the amount of smoke pooring out the door.

"David!... DAVID!  Is your house on fire!"

"No... waaaaa-huh a-huh.... I don't think so, but there is a ton of smoke.  Have you seen Arthur?"

"I don't think he's come out all day."

"Oh god!  Max, come stand here at my front door. I've got to run in and see if I can find Arthur."

"Wait one second..."  Max ran into his house and then back back with dripping wet dish towel.  "Tie this around your face.  It'll help filter the smoke as you try to breathe."

David grabbed the towel, tied it, and ran back into the house.  He ran back to the den figuring that's where he'd find Arthur and sure enough there he was slumped over in his meditative position.  In the fire place the bulk of Arthur's incense purchase, enough for a month's worth of meditation, was nearly completely burned up.  Running towards the fireplace, David popped the flue open and then ran to the large den window and threw it open wide.  The he ran and picked up Arthur as easy as can be although the strain caused havoc with his uniform and t-shirt underneath as both ripped down the back and the t-shirt screamed at the flexing of the arms and then the rush of blood they received from the pump of picking Arthur up.

Dashing through the corridors, David ran out the front door with Arthur and collapsed on the front yard.  Gently laying Arthur down, he looked at his boyfriend for signs of movement.

"Oh god... He's not breathing... HE'S NOT BREATHING!"

David went to place his hands onto Arthur's chest, but Max grabbed a hold of his wrist and calmly looked and him and told him, "You call for help. In your state in that body, you might break a rib...or two...plus his sternum and collar bones.  I've got this."

And as Max began CPR on Arthur, David clicked on the walkie-talkie on his shirt and cried out, "This is 2 Adam 5 10-10A, I need EMS at 22 Stone Avenue for a victem of Smoke Inhalation."

"Copy 2 Adam 5 10-10.  EMS is in route.  We'll have their dispatch call your cell phone.  Dispatch out."

David fell back on to his hands in the grass and continued to cough through the wet twoel on his face, while staring at Max who was still working on his boyfriend in the grass.  Suddenly Arthur began to weakly move his hands as if trying to push something, and through weakly gasped breaths of air called out, "Pressing on me.... pressing on me....why can't I move it?  Why can't I move it!"

Max stopped administering CPR, but he and David both wondered what Arthur was mumbling about.

Three and half months later, after the accident, they had figured out that it was the result of a combination of two things: one Arthur had managed to put himself into a deep trance, making him unaware of his surroundings, and two, a mild earth quake had occured, the shaking causing one of the incense cones to fall over and thus ignite the entire bunch of incense supplies Arthur had bought.  In his trance Arthur never noticed the house filling up with too much incense smoke, and apparently the smoke detectors needed their batteries changed.  Arthur had gone off to do meditations in the woods now, so as to breath in clean air and not aggrivate his lungs.

Coming back home, he entered through the back door and nearly exited from the same when the lights came on and a screaming din of the word, "SURPRISE!" was yelled at him by many familiar faces.

Staggering forward, Arthur reached out to wrap an arm around David for support and leaned into him almost like a shy child trying to hide behind his father.  Scattered throughout the room was  Ted Hamm, David's father; Henry & Roselynn Thorn, Arthur's parents; Rose & Ivy Thorn, Arthur's younger twin sisters; Maude McFessel, Arthur's friend from art college; Josh Dauber, Arthur's best friend; Quinn Williams, Arthur's former lover, but just good friends; Jasmine Arkiros, Arthur's dealer; Ian Francis, David's personal trainer, and several artists and workers of the gallery in which Arthur displays his work.

After around of games, and a round of drinks, fine food provided by the best junk food places in town, topped off with a double chocolate fudge, chocolate icing birthday cake, the party broke up and Ian was in the bedroom stripped down to his underwear deciding what he would wear to bed: pajamas, t-shirt and underwear, t-shirt and pajama shorts... He had almost backed into the master suite bathroom doorway but stopped when he felt the breeze of air that indicated it had just been opened.

David now stepped heavily behind him.  Arthur could feel the heat of the hot shower body rising off of Davids's body.  He could smell the cleanness of the shower water, the perfume of the soap, the musk of David's manly scent all filling his sinuses to capacity and mixing together in a heady scent that was almost as bad at the incense he purchaed month's ago.  One of David's feet now came underneath him, standing heel to heel with Arthur's own foot. Arthur looked down in anticipation and awe, an excitement welling up inside of him that he knew would cause him to burst out of his body.  Glancing down he saw the mighty and muscular foot of David in its entire naked size 16 US shoe, a full 3 inches longer than size 7 shoe and it seemed nearly twice as wide.

Arthur swooned backward at the sight, and placed his hands to catch himself on the door frame, but instead his hands made contact with David's thighs.  He could feel the the deep crevices, the mounding bulges off the three tear drop shapes as David rolled and popped them as he flexed each thigh back and forth.  Arthur could feel these criss-crossing ridges, feel heat from them, feel a flow from them, feel a beat from them.

Arthur swallowed hard and thought to himself.  "Awww damn... ... ....  He's not only just taken a shower, but he's done just enough of a workout to give himself a good pump and engorge his veins. ... ..."

Arthur swooned again, this time his whole torso leaned back and that back, shoulders, neck and and his head to feel and measure the size of his boyfriend and what a mountain of muscle he was.  Arthur's head only came up to David's shoulders. That head and neck could feel only Davids protruding pecs and just the great crevice between them at that.  The shoulders and back could only feel this great wall of cobblestones or brick that moved in and out and rolled as David breathed.  That receeded at Arthur's touch and pinched and caught Arthur's fingers in the deep recesses and held them with the individual bubble loaf formations that felt as hard as stone.

David lifted up his mighty hands, like bear paws they were and he began to rub them up and down Arthur's shoulders, delts, and upper arms.  Ocassionally he squeeze and cupped them, moving them down to hold Arthur's biceps with just a thumb and forefinger.  But this time David slowed his rythm and began to caress Arthur a little more exploratory.

"Babe, have you been working out?"

"Kind of." and David could feel the blood rush up Arthur's body into his face.  "I've not been tossing weight around, but to get rid of some of the.... I don't know.... anxiety?  of trying to control this obsession I've been performing the excersizes on the health track out at the park.  You know, the sit up bench, the dip bars, the stair climb and calve lifts."

"I can tell.  I can feel it."

"Yeah, well, I'm still a stick figure.  Especially compared to you my handsome hulk."

Pushing his arms back he could feel David's own massive lats pushing back on them and proving they would give in not one inch.  Arthur's hands began to latch onto and creep up David's forearms, the fingertips gliding and tracing the veins from the hands up the forearms as much as he could reach.

The was a low moan suddenly from Davice and then Arthur could feel this knob begin to press through his underwear at his butt.  It seemed like it was going to try and pentrate both his underwear and him, but it began to move up and up and up, the knob growing into a large, thick rod, that pulsed with a beat and heat, filling the crack of his ass like a bratwurst fills up a hot dog bun, and that knob still rose a little higher hitting the small of Arthur's back.  David was a fully erect 8.5 inches.

"Oh gawd....Arthur.... you know it drives me wild when you trace my veins.... .... ..."

Arthur spun around and pressed David's cock between David's upper groin region and the middle of Arthur's abs.  He burried his face in the middle of the ginger giant's pectorals, letting the auburn chest hair tickle his closed eyes, his nose, his lips, and his face.  Arthur called out muffled by the cavernous chest, "And what does it do if I reach out and feel your muscles up.  Marvel at their strength and size, comment on how your thighs are bigger round than my torso?"

Suddenly he felt few drops and little wet spot happen between him and David.

Looking up, Arthur cried, "Come on, big man, show me how big and strong you are!"

And with that David grabbed Arthur by the waist and hoisted him up in the air.  He then slowly brought him down on his mighty rod, after quickly, forcefully, and with ease, stripping the underwear, ripping it clean, off Arthur's body.  Arthur then wrapped his legs around David's torso and began to run his hands up and down David's arms, cupping and squeezing the bicep of the upper arm, tracing all major rivers and rivlettes of the blood vessles, burying hia nose into David's pits and then sucking on one of David's nips, hoping and praying that the muscle milk he's read about in so many muscle growth stories, would start gushing out and fill his belly until it extended out like a pregnant woman.

"AAAAUUUGH FUCK!"

David went ridgid in his stance for a few moments and Arthur could feel his hole being flooded with David's seed.  David quickly walked him and Arthur to the bed where after pushing Arthur up just a little, soon attached a a strap to his prick at the base and then smiled down at Arthur.  Tonight was going to be a fun and long evening.

Late in the evening after Arthur and David had fallen asleep, David was awoken by Arthur tossing and turning in bed.

"Babe, what is it?  Are you okay?"

David tried to wake Arthur up by gently shaking him on the shoulder, but he just couldn't seem to do it.  Arthur was flailing his hands and arms about trying to kick his legs, but it looked as though they were weighted down.

"Oh gawd!  Pressing on me!  Pressing on me!  Press....ing.... on ....me..... Why can't I move it?  Why can't I move it!"

Flipping round so that he straddled Arthur's crotch, David tried to grab a hold of both of Arthur's shoulders.

"Arthur!  Baby!  Wake up!  It's a bad dream.  It's just a bad dream!  What are you talking about you can't move it?"

Suddenly Arthur's hands reached out and pushed against David's shoulders and chest.

"Why....can't.....I  move..... it!"

The pushing went on for a number of minutes until Arthur changed hand positions and one of his hands went down to David's crotch and the other between a shoulder and pec.  Still chanting out "Why can't I move it!" Arthur's hands and arms began to move with David on top of them.  David became paralysed in awe and fear as Arthur suddenly raised David off of himself and then into a military press position over his head as Arthur, still sleeping, sat up in bed.

"Arthur...ARTHUR!  Wake up!  This isn't normal.  My gawd.... what's happening to you?"

"Why can't I move it?  WHY CAN'T I MOVE IT!  C'MON!  COME OOOOOOON! AUUUUUUUUUUGH!"

Suddenly David's crotch and shoulder began to burn and Arthur's arms began to tremble and he began to scream.  Arthur screamed out a extremely loud "no" and then fell over sideways, falling off the bed onto the floor and sending David into the wall.  Arthur woke up sobbing and screaming about his hands.  Pulling them in and clutching them to his chest.  Shakily David stood up on his knees and reached out for the light that had been knocked off the night stand during his toss and saw in the night his lover trembling, the skin on Arthur's hands and forearms having turned bright red and large blisters forming up and down them.  Arthur collapsed unconcious, his breathing becoming extremely low, slow, and wheezy.

David fumbled for the bed side phone and dialled 911. "Hello.... I need an ambulance at 22 Stone Avenue to pick up a.... a......burn victim?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

It seems something not that good happened between the time David went to work and came back home. But it seems that he himself will not be the one who will grow gigantic huh? Seeing his nightmares are of something pressing on him and so much so that he can not move and won't be able too move even when trying to push it away.

Unless of course it is a nightmare of his inhibitions that is pressing on him and that nightmare is representing that and when he learns to let his desires go and immerse himself in it, he will truly become the muscle giant he wishes he could become? ^^