The Muscle Department: The Interviewer (1 of 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

The young clean-shaven blonde college graduate walks into the office with a big smile on his face as he goes to sit down at the huge mahogany desk. As he does, the slender 36-year old office manager closes the door and quickly locks it before rushing over to sit down at his oversized captain’s chair. The man grins showing off his remarkably sharp canines which immediately get the attention of Owen.

‘So…..let me take a look at your credentials for a minute young sir.’

The man undoes his nice blazer and pulls it off to reveal his crisp alabaster dress shirt. A tuft of chest hair peeks above his brown tie and top button. Owen stares slightly at it while the man taps his desk lightly with his long fingers. He looks up and seems a bit puzzled at something he sees on the paper lying in front of him.

‘Hmm….Owen (takes his glasses off from his head), what do you know about this company?’

The young man goes on a small tangent about what the company’s background is and what products they offer. The older man puts his hand up and gets a snarl on his face. His face fuzz seems a tiny bit thicker than from when he sat down. Owen thinks it is part of his imagination and just sits motionless as the man gets up. He walks over to the window in the corner of the room.

‘What I am asking you sir is, do you REALLY know what we do here?’

Owen seems to be confused as to what the older man means by this.

‘Umm…..well according to your website, you develop and market products to be distributed to pharmaceutical companies such as serums to be mixed with toxic venom to create antidotes.’

The man smiles and shows his teeth again before lightly wiping a few beads of sweat off his head. His bald head lightly glistens as he stands by the window. He turns to look at Owen again.

‘That is true sir…..but…..(pauses for a few seconds)…..what I really want to know is did anyone refer you for this position?’

‘As a matter of fact someone did which really surprised me. He said that this part of the company is the most rewarding so I accepted his offer to come interview for this position with you even though I have no idea as to what exactly it is supposed to be.’

The man appears to be sweating a little more than before as he wipes a few more beads of sweat off his head. His pits are creating wet spots under his shirt as Owen notices the thick patches of hair from beneath them. He tries not to look too closely but the manager is fully aware of his curiosity.

‘Interesting Owen…..I think your coworker may have been holding something back because if he sent you to me…..(pauses again this time for about ten seconds as he feels his whole body sweating now)…..then he must think you are qualified to work for me. You wouldn’t happen to know……(the man groans a bit as he puts his hand on the window)…..who it was that you spoke to would you?’

Owen can see that the manager is in some kind of discomfort, but is afraid to move from his chair.

‘Yes, his name is Blake Dartmouth. He said he was your apprentice about four years ago and highly recommended me for a similar job. I suppose you need a new assistant to help you out?’

The man makes a few jerky movements as a few popping sounds start to ring in the air making Owen look around the room. The manager starts to breathe a bit heavier now as he turns his body around towards the back wall showing his soaked back which suddenly looks as if it is slowly expanding. It was once fairly loose but now is slowing stretching the fabric as Owen hears the popping sounds increasing.

‘Ohhh…..(breathing increases as the man now has a slight angst in his voice)…..I remember…..ummm…..Blake…..(stretching sounds)…..’

‘Mr. Brooke, are you alright? You seem to be having trouble with your clothes.’

Owen can see new contours forming in the man’s legs as his slacks pull tighter against his body and ride his wider ass which is putting a lot of strain against the fabric.

‘Ummm……Owen…..I think we may need to conclude the interview…..rrriiippp…..I seem…..(feels power starting to course through his veins)…..to be in the middle of something.’

Breathing heavily, he turns back around to show his growing pecs soaking through his shirt as the thick muscles pull the fabric tightly against themselves and his chest hair forces its way through each gap between the buttons.

‘Ohh gawd sir……(stretching continues)…..i guess our secret in this department is going to be out now…..I (ripping sounds)…..sort of used some of the serum on me…..(more stretching)…..and it kind of worked. Oh my gawd, it feels so amazing Owen.’

The man’s massive quads split the seams on his slacks as they spill out over the sides. Owen stares shockingly at the growing manager’s legs. The man wipes his face and head with his bare hands which are getting thicker and slightly hairier. He now has a fully-grown beard covering his face and his neck muscles have begun to grow.

‘If you want to avoid what is going to happen next Owen, I suggest you go unlock that door behind you because I…..*rrriiippp*…..am…..*stretch*…..oh fuck…..*boom*…..WATCH ME OWEN, WATCH ME BECOME A FUCKING GAWD.’

The man’s chest blasts buttons everywhere as his engorged hairy pecs rip and shred their way through the front of his shirt. Numerous shredding sounds are heard as his back, lats, and traps destroy several other seams.

‘OH YEAH OWEN…..KEEP WATCHING MAN…..WATCH MY PUNY ARMS BECOME GIANT CANNONS.’

With the sleeves still fairly intact, the man strains as he flexes his biceps and triceps. The expanding balls of muscle quickly disintegrate the sleeves and continue to grow wildly. The sensation of them growing sends a surge of power into Brooke’s crotch.

‘MMMMM…..OH MY GAWD YES…..LOOK DOWN AT MY COCK OWEN…..IT WILL BE FREE SHORTLY.’

Owen hears loud stretching sounds coming from the manager’s crotch as the man’s underwear shreds and falls to the ground. The surprised young man can see what looks like an expanding snake from beneath the man’s pants. His balls continue to expand as his belt strains desperately against his thickening midsection.

His tiny waist swells up into a magnificent roid gut as his emerging abs stretch and pull their way across his middle. The thick obliques manage to meet up with his massive lats which are flaring up against his huge arms. The thick veins in his forearms continue to grow as his hands tear off what remains of his dress shirt.

‘AHH YES…..FUCKING DESTROY THAT BELT……MMMMM…..I LOVE THE WAY THIS FEELS…..ALL OF THAT POWER RAGING INSIDE MY COCK…..’

Owen can see the leather starting to split on it as the cock thickens even more. The zipper finally gives way revealing a huge segment of his rod which has an engorged vein slowly tearing its way through the fabric. The young man can’t take his eyes off of what is happening.

The seam in the back of the manager’s pants finally rips open as his growing hairy ass begins to force its way out. The manager immediately rubs his hole with his thick meaty fingers and shoves them inside. He growls as he feels his cock leaking tons of precum on the inside of his slacks.

‘OH GAWD YES…..MY FEET ARE GROWING…..’

Owen hears two huge explosions as Brooke’s growing toes and ankles destroy the leather shoes he is wearing as well as his socks. It isn’t long before the man’s belt finally breaks and his slacks fall to the floor. His raging cock slings a few jets of precum on to Owen’s clothes which surprises him.

The once slender office manager is now resembling a gigantic bodybuilder similar to Craig Golias or maybe even Greg Kovacs. His monstrous size finally makes Owen jump up and run to the door. Brooke laughs a little before he finally says something to the frightened young man.

‘OHH you can’t go now Owen. You had your chance to leave but you stayed to watch the whole thing. You have passed two parts of the interview, now in order to get the position, you have to pass the third part.’

Owen tries desperately to unlock the door but fails once Brooke goes over and breaks the knob off. The huge muscled man lightly grabs Owen’s hands and puts them on his raging cock. The young man feels the power racing in it and moans.

‘AHH now see. You responded to that in an unusual way young man. All you have to do is complete a test with me and you will be my new assistant. It won’t be that hard for you I know because I’m sure you have had a little bit of practice.’

Owen stares intently at the bouncing rod between his hands. He then leans his head up to stick his tongue out and chew on the dangling nip on his right pec. This surprises Brooke and makes his shoot another rope of precum onto Owen.

‘MMMM FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD MAN. COME ON, MAKE ME CUM OWEN. WORSHIP ME…..WORK FOR YOUR JOB.’

Owen moves back and forth to both nips as he puts his hands on to Brooke’s incredibly veiny cannons and squeezes them tightly. He moans loudly moving his mouth up to both arms and buries his head into both of them.

‘YES OWEN…..FUCK YEAH MAN…..LOSE YOURSELF IN MY BODY…..MAKE ME ERUPT…..MMMMM FUCK I FEEL IT BUILDING NOW…..’

Brooke feels his balls stretching his sac to the point that they nearly burst. The volcano flows into his cock quickly as he squeezes Owen against his chest nearly crushing him. Owen feels the mountain of muscle against his soaked suit and yells in ecstasy as he stains his pants and underwear with his jizz.

‘GET DOWN QUICK OWEN SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL GAWD MAKES INSIDE HIS BODY.’

The young man jumps down and gets underneath the purplish rod to feel its power as the veins contract. Owen licks its sides as the eruption begins shooting massive ropes of cum all over the office. Brooke yells in delight as Owen decides to lock his own mouth onto the massive head of the manager’s cock and gulp down some of his seed. The manager is shocked by this and rubs his young applicant’s head.

‘OH FUCK OWEN…..I DON’T THINK YOU SHOULD BE DOING THIS. I don’t know what could happen to you as a result of drinking my cum.’

Owen continues to gulp down each rope until he nearly throws up. He falls over as Brooke drips the remainder all over the young man’s drenched suit. He reaches down to pick the unconscious man up and puts him on his desk. He locks his lips on Owen’s and starts doing CPR. It isn’t long before the young man chokes and spits a bit of the cum out. Brooke smiles down at him and rubs his wet shirt and jacket.

‘You are hired for the position Owen. I think you are the perfect candidate for the job. Blake was right to send you to me because you have the drive to succeed under me. You have already dived into the work headfirst so we might as well see what happens next.’

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

There is.....but I want to let this one marinate for a little while before I post part two! ;)

• 2 years later...