A Most Productive Year IV

Vetinari26

Part Four. Man, it's hard to resist the temptation to make them huge right here and now. But the parts of massive growth stories where the characters start to go from plausible to impossible size has always been my favorite, so I'm doing my best to savor things as they go, though this section is a bit shorter than the last. I'm having a great time writing instead of just reading! It's great motivation to get me doing my best at the gym as well.

Previous parts can be found here:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

A Most Productive Year, Part IV

Another month had passed. Scott and I were at the gym, waiting for August and Chuck to arrive. I was swimming laps in the pool, and my Viking was sitting and admiring the view as my 6 foot body snaked gracefully through the water, the well-defined muscles of my back rippling with each stroke. Finished with my warm-up, I placed my hands on the poolside floor and rose from the water, giving my deltoids and triceps a good flex for good measure. I looked every one of my 215 pounds, a sight in my tight black square leg swimsuit, the water further darkening the silk forest on my chest, one that would put Burt Reynolds to shame. Scott lumbered over to meet me, wrapping his hands tightly around each of my buttocks (it wasn’t difficult for him; his huge paws could palm my cheeks easily) and nearly lifting me off the ground as he kissed me firmly.

“It took all my willpower not to jump into that pool and fuck you right then and there,” he whispered in my ear. If most men’s whisper was a tickle in the ear, Scott’s was a great gust of wind. I tugged on his beard. “Thanks for waiting.”

If my growth had remained mostly steady over the past month, Scott’s had only accelerated. At 6’7”, it was an extreme rarity that we ran into anyone taller than him, and no one had his muscular bulk of 329 pounds—he’d packed on sixty-seven pounds in the past month, more than doubling my gains. He pullled me close, my hard hairy muscles digging into his fleshy torso. I playfully bit at his 20 inch biceps that bulged and filled my field of vision. He slapped my firm behind in response.

“They’re here,” he lifted his humongous arm and pointed to the door where August and Chuck approached. August had responded to the supplement much the same way I had, starting slow—when we’d started, 20 pounds in three weeks had seemed unimaginable. Now it was my standard baseline, and Scott was growing even faster than that. If he was disappointed his progress, he masked it well. Having grown an inch to put him at 6’2”, he was even more cut than I was, at a shredded 231 pounds. If he kept this up, he said, he could make a huge splash at amateur bodybuilding competitions in the spring and maybe even get his pro card.

Chuck, on the other hand, was growing the fastest of all of us. In a single month, he’d ballooned nearly seventy-five pounds to put him just over Scott’s old weight at 269, and grown two inches to equal August’s 6’2”. Not all of it was muscle, though none of us found that a problem on him at all. His gut was growing to truly sexy proportions, which enhanced his huge round pecs and rounded shoulders. If Scott looked like a lineman, Chuck was heading straight for strongman proportions—he liked reminding Scott that despite his stomach, his arms were an inch larger than Scott’s had been at the same weight. A white smattering of hair was growing thicker on his chest, and would meet with his visibly upward creeping treasure trail soon. Chuck was wearing the leather vest he’d taken to donning in lieu of a shirt—he was nothing if not old-school—his huge nipples peeking out from beneath it as it swung on his vast frame. August, meanwhile, was wearing the white wife-beater that was increasingly becoming his uniform. It was hard to find decent shirts that fit his size and shape, he’d complain. At least the wife-beater was a look, hugging his traps and lats beautifully and showing off his striated deltoids—his shoulders were easily his best feature.

“Buckle up,” I’d note in response. “We’re only getting started.”

We’d settled into a routine in our workouts. August and I teamed up to spot each other on our similar routines, while Scott and Chuck went straight to the big weights and followed more of a powerlifting regimen. l Sweat glistened on both of our toned forms. I was just finishing a set of pull-ups when I felt two large hands grasping my sides. I felt Scott’s big body sidle up behind me, his red beard tickling my ear as he leaned in close.

“Keep going,” he growled, and I did. Ten more reps as he tugged gently down on my hips, adding enough weight that my arms were burning as I finished the set. He moved over to my front and wrapped one of his big arms around my waist, supporting my ass with his other arm. I let go of the bar and placed my hands on his boulder-like shoulders.

“Hope that was your last set. I’m tired of waiting.” he rumbled as he carried me toward the locker room. I placed my forehead on his in response and stared deep into his blue eyes. “I’m ready for another sort of workout,” I purred. As the other gym-goers gaped at us, he carried me through the locker room and straight to the showers.

The hot water steamed off our naked bodies. I drank in the sight of him, his broad shoulders leading down to a barrel chest, nips hanging down over his sizable belly. Thick hips belied the sheer magnificence of his ass, great expanses of flesh that jiggled slightly over his bulbous, 30 inch thighs and tremendous calves. His package had only grown bigger, his eleven inch beer-can member throbbing beneath his ample torso. He stomped over to me and loomed, water cascading over his shoulders and dripping off his fat pecs.

“Fucking ready to take you,” he roared as he moved to turn me around. I put my hand up to his chest, the heat off his body warmer even than the water. “It’s been months since I fucked you. I want inside that ass again.” He moved in closer, as though the exertion of my muscular arm had no effect on him at all.

“You think you can get all the way up in here?” he growled, slapping his humongous behind. I gripped my engorged dick in response. At 10 inches it was only an inch shorter than his, if not as wide. “This fucker should have no problem,” I said, wagging it roughly. “If I remember, you’ve never taken one this big. You scared, big man?”

“You’re making a lot of assumptions about the men I dated before you,” he snorted. We stared daggers at each other for a moment. But then, his muscles grinding against each other like a mountain rolling from its roots, he moved, booming out a loud chuckle. He placed his mitts on the wall, water rushing off the vast expanse of his back. “Go at it, movie star. Just warm me up first.” I was happy to, quickly getting down on my knees and delving my tongue into his hole. I grasped the fleshy sides of his cheeks and dug in, my head nearly disappearing between them. When he was noticeably open, I whipped my dick out again and entered him. He had to squat slightly to make the height disparity work.

“Slowly,” he gasped, breathing heavily as I slowly pressed my member into his furry butthole. Honestly, his beefy buttocks were giving more resistance than his hole as I slid further inside him. With one of my hands I gripped his pendulous stomach, my triceps swelling as I squeezed, while my other explored the bulging muscles of his back. Once all the way in I began pulsing my hips back and forth, at first slowly but then with increasing speed and violence, my rock-hard, hairy abs flexing as I pounded. A great rumbling was building in my Scott’s expansive chest.

“Mmmm,” he rumbled, tickling my lower torso as his body vibrated against mine. I fucked him harder.

“MMMmmmmmmm.” The rumbling was growing. His vast stomach was spasming against my thick arms. Harder.

“NnnnnnnAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH” Every other muscle in his body was tensing--His quads, his shoulders, his forearms—his roar shook everything in the room that wasn’t nailed down. A massive load shot from his gigantic rod and coated the shower wall in front of him as I came buckets into his beckoning colon. We were both wet all over, unable to distinguish between the errant cum, sweat and water that had soaked us both, the vast black forest that increasingly covered every inch of my body darkened further.

“Looks like you two emptied out the place,” came a thundering behind us. We turned to see Chuck’s naked form steaming beneath the hot showers. August must have already bolted off to class. Chuck looked like he’d gotten even bigger since the last time I saw him, his enormous muscle-gut shaking slightly as he approached, his fat pink mast pointed right us. He had regained his old gregariousness over the past month, and then some. It seemed like every day I saw a photo of Chuck leaving a bar, one massive arm around August and the other choking some ever-changing muscle-boy, an enormous smile on all of their faces. He would work through the whole city within the year at the rate he was going. “So you finally topped him again, huh?” he asked as he hovered over me. His gargantuan chest and stomach seemed larger than the 48 inches we’d measured them both at yesterday. I gave him a wry grin.

“So you should be good to go then, kiddo.” As Scott sprawled himself on the floor of the shower recovering, Chuck bore down on me. “Ready for round two?” he hummed. “Yes, sir,” I replied, wrapping one of my legs around his ample midsection.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

The size of Chuck and Scott is sooooo hot, and the sex scene was great. This is quickly becoming one of my recent favorites! Can't wait for more. I hope Chuck grows into an alpha musclebear daddy, and Scott balloons into a musclechub monster. I love that you described Scott as being more lineman-esque and Chuck as more strongman-esque... my favorite body types!

• Upvote 1