Jason & the Muscle Serum - Chapter 3 (Jason notices the changes)

Shelby

Jason looked at Brad, the image of Brad bent over and his firm bubble butt was firmly imprinted on his mind, but he was equally enjoying the sight of Brad with his cum dripping from his chest.  “Er… think I’ll use the cubicles buddy..”  Jason’s dick should have been going down but instead it remained hard.  If anything, it felt harder then before..

Brad winked at Jason “Shame – but now having seen what you are packing… guess you don’t want to embarrass the rest of the guys.”  Jason looked at the 8” hard cock he had in his hands and had the good grace to blush.  

Jason knew something was up.  This morning he did not have abs and his cock seemed to have grown at least a couple of inches since he woke up.  Something was definitely up, but damn if he was not enjoying the ride.  “We ok buddy?”  Jason’s question hung in the air for a moment, the fear of rejection from his friend almost palpable. 

Brad, ever the joker winked “Sure thing… Just warn me next time you feel like using me as a cum rag, I’ll bring an extra towel.”   Jason had a big sigh of relief.. “But if you want to head out, feel free.  I may need to take care of some business myself.”   Brad grabbed his hardening cock, leaving Jason in no doubt what business Brad had.  He stared at the thickening shaft, admiring it’s girth and the size of the veins running along it.  “Offer is still open if you want to break the habit of a lifetime and join me in the showers..”

Jason laughed.  “No thanks bro, I’ve got some jobs I need to get done. “  Brad laughed.  “Me to” and with a quick tug on his cock turned left heading for the communal men’s showers.  Jason shok his head, wondering what was getting into him.  For a moment, he paused, tempted to turn left but he did not want to push things further with Brad so he turned right and found solace the privacy of the cubicles.

Doctor Weinberg collapsed backwards into his chair.  The results he was reading were far greater then he had dreamed off.   From the video survailance it was clear that Jason’s libido was higher then it was, as indeed was the strength of his orgasm.  But the results from his semen tests were off the chart.

“My god, he is reacting better then I dared dream…  “The Doctors fingers flew over the keyboard, typing up his thoughts.  “The Serum should have produced a slow but steady increase in muscle mass and strength.  Projections suggested between 5 to 10lbs of mass within month.  In light of the samples taken we now predict Jason will have gained that within the next 24 hours.  The DNA splicing has worked beyond anything we could have anticipated.  Surveillance on Jason must be increased, both electronic and hum int.”

He sent the report to the General.  It was clear the serum was a success, but the question was why now?  The previous 13 test subjects, all military volunteers, had shown no signs of improvement.  The formula was no different; clearly the variable was Jason Armstrong.  The question was how to ensure further successes.  And that was a riddle Doctor Weinberg would need to solve.

Jason showered and dressed in record him.  He was in such a hurry to get out of the gym and back home he did not notice while his clothes were tighter on him.  And not just tighter, in some cases they were TGHT.

His t-shirt while not baggy before now hugged his biceps.  The abs that he did not have that morning were now visible through the thin fabric of his Captain America T-shirt.  His chest jutted out, forming a shelf.  However, the greatest change was ‘concealed’ in his jeans.  They hugged his larger calves and quads like a lover would.  His crotch had a decent bulge and his ass was lovingly cupped by the denim.    As he headed out of the gym the girl on reception could not help but stare at the width of his back and the straining of his seams. 

Jason sped home, keen to explore his new and improved body in the privacy of his own apartment.  As he got to his floor, he heard the sounds of strange music coming from Xavier’s room.  It had a strange eerie high pitched quality to it, like something from a classic 1960s sci-fi movie.  Paying it no head, Jason unlocked the door to his apartment. 

The stink of his cum filled the flat, and got stronger the closer he got to his bedroom.  Jason laughed “Shoulda opened a window.”  Quickly he opened the windows in the bedroom and living room, trying to get some air in to disguise the smell.  “Smells good though, although not something I’d expect to see in a Yankee Candle” Jason grinned as his stomach growled, demanding food. 

Ignoring the demands of his body for a moment, Jason headed to his bedroom and stood in front of the full length mirror.  Slowly, almost sensually he stripped, enjoying the show he was putting on, even if he was the only member of the audience.  His cock got the message and quickly inflated hitting his abs with a solid thwack…

Jason resisted the urge to jack off.   He needed to know how much he had changed.  He grabbed his measure tape and started to examine his new body.  “SHIT!” Jason stared at the page.  He knew his body but the thing in the mirror was not the body he was used to.  He had gained 14lbs of weight, 1” on his arms, 1.5” on the chest and just under an inch on both his quads and calves.  His waist had shrunk by 2” and his cock..   He cupped the 8” x 6” monster with a shit eating grin on his face.  His cock had grown by 2” in length and girth. 

Despite his best intentions, a thick wad of cum shot out from his cock, hitting the mirror.  Jason let out a low moan as he could no longer restrain himself and gave into his desires.  He pumped his cock hard, firing 5 thick ropey lines of cum, covering a large section of the mirror before starting to drip onto the carpet.  “FUCK YEAH” Jason roared.

At his desk, General Daniels read the report and examined the video footage of Jason’s afternoon masturbation session.  His own cock hardening at the sight of Jason’s cock cannon firing volleys of cum over the mirror. 

The General unzipped his dress trousers and reached in grabbing his cock.  “Damn son you are just what I needed…”  Before attending to the business at hand  Daniels clicked on a button “Greater surveillance authorised”

• Upvote 27

Sorry Chapter 3 took a while - slight case of real world intrusion. Hope you all enjoy.  if anyone has any comments or suggestions please feel free to PM or post here.

• Upvote 3

The story is starting really GREAT! 

If you're asking for suggestions here is what i would like :

1)let him enjoy the growth slowly, do not turn him into a behemot fast (if ever) : your descriptions are awesome, let us savor!

2) please make Brad grows as well so that we have double the pleasure!