Old Man Stevens - Part 18

londonboy

Walking into a bar with Bud Stevens was like being totally nude in the most public place ever – all eyes turn towards him when he enters.  I realize that no one notices I’m there, well, not at first, but that doesn’t matter.  Watching a room full of men suddenly go dead silent and then to see every face in the joint immediately fill with uncontrollable lust is worth being invisible.  No matter where he went, Bud turned heads.  How could he not?  Especially when he chose to wear a skin-tight black t-shirt and jeans that looked like they were painted on.  I even had trouble keeping my eyes off him, so I couldn’t blame anyone else for having the same problem.  What made it all even better was the fact that Bud knew everyone was staring at him.  He knew that everyone wanted him.  He knew that everyone was flabbergasted by the size of his muscles, especially because of his age.

“Connor, can you smell the lust of these boys?” Bud asked.  “Can you tell how much they want your muscle daddy?”

“Well, you are kind of hard to miss, Bud,” I said, teasingly.

“That is true, son.  And why in the hell would I want to hide all of this,” he said looking down at his arms and balling his hands into fists to make his giant arms bulge even more.  “Everyone should have the benefit of seeing this huge muscle man, but they also need to understand that I belong to one man and one man only.  Give me a big kiss, baby, so everyone will know you are with me – and grope my big arms while you do it just to give yourself a thrill.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice.  Bud bent down and I latched my lips onto his, making sure I also reached up and placed my tiny hands against his bulging biceps at the same time.  I could feel the disappointment in the room as people realized we were together.  I could sense the jealousy, too.  Feeling the super hardness of Bud’s muscles and knowing that my hands didn’t come close to covering his gigantic biceps made me kiss him harder and more passionately than either of us had planned.  I was worried people were going to tell us to get a room, soon.  I pulled my face from his, but let my hands linger on his guns for a little longer.  

“Your big man needs to hit the john, boy,” Bud said.  “Why don’t you order us each a beer and I’ll be back to ‘accidently on purpose’ flex my muscles to drive the boys crazy.”

“Don’t stop to entertain, Bud,” I said, “Even if someone begs you to do a few poses.  You know how I hate it when I miss the show.”

“Yes sir,” he replied and gave me a salute.

I was so busy watching my huge man disappear into the back room that I didn’t hear the front door of the bar open and usher in a huge guy that had obviously already had a lot to drink.  I also didn’t see him look around the bar and get excited when his gaze landed on my ass.  He walked up behind me and grabbed my cheeks with his hands.

“There’s what I’m going to plow tonight, fellas,” the big man said to no one in particular, squeezing hard until it hurt.

“Oh, sorry,” I said, jumping away from the guy’s hands and turning toward him.  “I didn’t mean to get in your way.”

I turned to see a guy that obviously worked out - a lot.  He was big – well, big for anyone that wasn’t Bud Stevens.  He was wearing a tight t-shirt that had the sleeves cut off.  Across the front of the shirt it said, ‘That’s MISTER Bully to you!’  He was clearly drunk, swaying slightly and had that glazed look in his eyes that clearly meant he had been pounding drinks for quite a while, now.  He also reeked of alcohol.  The way he stood made it obvious the man’s shirt was truth in advertising.  He kept his fist clenched and kind of rolled his shoulders forward to make himself even more menacing than his hulky six-foot frame already made him.  It was clear the guy lifted a lot, but there was definitely the beginning of a beer pouch going on, too.  

“Sorry?” the big man belted loudly, “Not as sorry as you’re going to be when this huge monster is done with you, weenie man.  I’m horny and you’re just the kind of dweeb I like to knock around.  You and I are going to have some fun.  I bet you’ve never been with a big guy before and I just the kind of size to make your night.”

“Um . . . I’m sorry,” I replied.  “I’m here with my boyfriend.”

“Oh goody,” the drunk man spit out, “You got a puny boyfriend that I can demolish in public before I cart you home by the hair like a proper caveman and do what I want with you.  Or maybe I’ll take you both home and force him to watch.  Where is the little dandy?  He’s probably the size of my little pinkie.  I want to show him what a real man can do, but in the meantime, let’s give you a preview of what you’ll be doing tonight.”  

The big bully stepped a little closer and shoved his puffed-up pecs into my face.  I had to admit that his cocky attitude was turning me on.  Or maybe I just anticipated what was going to happen when my bigger older boyfriend returned.  Either way, the mounds of flesh revealed by a big rip in the front of the shirt and the crevice between them looked inviting to my tongue as he wagged his chest in front of me.

“Hey, little man,” the bully continued, “How ‘bout I put my humongous hands on those puny shoulders and shove you to your knees with just a little tap so you can show this big man how much you wanna please him.  I got something hard downstairs that could fill that pretty mouth of yours.  I’m the shark that’s gonna gobble you up, little guppy.”

Suddenly, there was a big shadow over both the bully and me.  I instantly knew what it was, but the dumb ox in front of me had no idea.  He probably just thought the lights were dimming.  It was only when a familiar deeper-than-the-ocean voice spoke that the big bully even registered the light had changed.

“Hey tiny shark,” Bud Stevens boomed, “Turn around and meet the giant killer whale.”

A taunting smile crept across the bully’s face when he heard the poor sucker behind him speak.  The dude clearly liked picking on other guys and he fully anticipated putting the foolish man talking to him in his place.  My cock shot even harder than it already was when I heard Bud’s words – and saw the unknowing bully get turned on by the idea of intimidating some guy.  I knew the upcoming confrontation was going to be good.  There was only a miniscule hesitation in the bully’s demeanor and voice after he turned around slowly.  It was clear he surveyed the situation and made some unwise quick decisions.  He glanced at the enormous senior muscleman in front of him – taking in Bud’s full size, but not letting it truly register.

“Listen, you roided-up gramps,” spat the bully, “why don’t you go away and come back when you have some real power in those fake muscles.  Poking needles into your body ain’t the same thing as lifting really heavy weight, old man.  Why don’t you do yourself a favor and mosey on along before you get hurt.” 

Sweeter words had never reached my ears – well, except for when Bud told me he loved me.  This cocky beefed-up bully had just made the mistake of his lifetime and I knew it, and Bud knew it, but the foolish man had no idea what was coming.  If I had allowed it, my cock would have shot off like a rocket – just anticipating the shock the man in front of me was going to feel in mere seconds.  The big grin on my lover’s face told me that Mr. Stevens was having all the same thoughts as me.  The stupid bully quickly turned back to face me – with a cheeky smile of self-satisfaction.  A giant hand with long thick fingers wrapped around the top of the bully’s head and then simply lifted up – without any effort at all.  The dude’s entire body went slowly upward – about two feet.  My big lover wanted to make sure the shark fully got how strong he really was.  The bully let out a shriek as he was easily palmed by something very powerful.  Bud Stevens leaned over to look at me.

“Are his feet dangling in the air?” Bud asked – with an even bigger smile than before.  

I looked down and then back up at my lover, before answering, “Yes sir.”

“And is he kicking his feet back and forth – you know, like he’s trying to find the ground?” Bud asked.

“Yes sir,” I replied after looking down again.

“Damn, I love it when they do that,” the giant replied with a chuckle.

Bud then lifted his hand higher, taking the beefy bodybuilder with it – and turning at the same time so the guy was looking Bud in the face when the bigger man finally stopped.  By this point the cocky man had grabbed hold of Bud’s wrist and was desperately trying to pry fingers off of his scalp – but, alas, he couldn’t move any part of the bigger man no matter how hard he tried.  Bud had reached out and grabbed the eight ball from the nearby pool table – the two guys playing immediately knew better than to complain.  Also, they were too busy watching Bud’s easy domination over the other guy.  Bud held the billiard ball between his thumb and two fingers – about two feet from the guy’s face.  With nothing but a slight twitch inward of his fingers the ball shattered into tiny particles and dust.  It didn’t simply break apart – it disintegrated into almost nothing but powder.  It was the kind of display of Bud’s strength that was so amazing you almost didn’t believe it was real.  Everyone was sure there was no way a human cold do that to a solid pool ball.  

“Still think all this muscle is fake, little man?” Bud asked, as he slid his fingers and thumb together to get rid of the leftover dust.  “You might want to be glad I didn’t get my hands confused.  It might have been your head that was turned to dust.”

The stupid bully did something so unfathomable next, it almost made me shoot off like a firecracker.  He let go of Bud’s fingers with his right hand, cocked it back, and then sent it flying into the larger man’s mid-section.  Everyone in the room gasped in disbelief.  I couldn’t believe the guy could be so insane.  I could hear the knuckles and bones of his hand crunch together as they were stopped in mid flight like a tiny bug hitting the windshield of a speeding truck.  There was an even louder yelp from the bully – but this time it was from pain, not shock.  

“Now why’d you go and do that, little man?” Bud asked, with was sounded like a truly concerned voice.  “I just snapped the number eight ball into nothingness and I’m easily holding your entire huge body in the air with just one hand.  You actually thought your feeble punch was going to hurt me – or make me drop you?  Come on, shark, you gotta realize by now that this giant whale has more strength in his little finger than you have in your entire bulging body.”

At this point, Bud turned his hand so the guy was looking the other way and then moved him down so he could see me.  The bully was holding the now limp fingers of his right hand with his other one and I could tell he was in pain.  Mr. Stevens was still holding the guy so his feet couldn’t touch the ground.  

“You know, buddy,” Stevens said – with a friendly tone, “I really can’t blame you for approaching my boyfriend, here, and thinking you’d like to make him all yours.  I mean look at him, could he be any more handsome.  Doesn’t that face get your juices boiling something awful?  But you see, pal, you’re just not big enough or strong enough to take care of such a precious gem.  No, this pretty boy needs something beyond what you’re capable of.  He needs to be watched after by the gods – or something equal to the gods.  That’s why I was made, little man, to take care of gorgeous Connor, here.  Every skin-covered mighty bulge on my body is dedicated to my sweetheart.  Now I’m really sorry your hand got all busted up, but you really shouldn’t have called me a roided fake.  I’m going to put your feet back down on the ground now, tiny man, but I want you to be a good boy and skedaddle on out of here.  If you don’t then I may just have to put my pinkie on top of your head and force you down on your knees in front of Connor, here – you know, so you’re worshipping him.  If I were you I’d go put some ice on that hand before it starts to swell.”

Bud lowered the guy back to the floor.  I could tell the bully was grateful to not have the stress on his neck, but he was even happier about being able to get away and get his hand bandaged.  I’ve never seen a guy leave a bar so quickly.  Bud leaned down and gave me a big, he-man, power kiss on the lips.  It was the kind of kiss that you could hear a few blocks away.  It was like he was marking his territory.  I’m sure everyone in the bar now knew I was taken – and not just by anyone – I was taken by the most powerful man on earth.

“Did you see how I palmed that guy’s head?” Bud asked, after releasing his powerful lip-lock on my mouth.  “It was nothing to lift his pumped up body off the floor.  He didn’t weigh a thing.  And did you see his eyes when he realized I was one-arm lifting his bodybuilder frame into the air.  There was panic, there was lust, and there was fear – all wrapped up together.  He just didn’t seem to understand that nobody else gets to have you, Connor, babe.  I need you like other people need air.  You make my muscles have purpose.  You make my super strength make sense.  The only thing I need in the world is you.”

My elder boyfriend was making himself get even harder the more he spoke.  Just thinking about how much he loved me made him super excited.  His rock hard cock was making his pants even more publicly obscene than if he had been nude.  Every muscle was also bulging out, as if he had just finished an intense workout.  I could see in his eyes he needed an outlet for his growing lust and he needed it fast.  Mr. Stevens turned toward a pretty hefty dude standing near us.

“Hey, little fella, mind if I lift you in the air a few times?” Bud asked, “My boyfriend, here is turning me on so much that I gotta get some release – any way I can.”

“I really don’t have a choice, do I,” the big bystander said – knowingly.

“Not really,” the big man said, grabbing the back of the other dude’s pants and immediately curling him up into the air. 

I could tell instantly that the smaller man loved every second of being lifted.  He shot hard and the outline of his substantial cock pressed against his pants even more because Bud held him so tightly.  My senior lover continued to curl the dude as he turned back to me.  

“I really need to be lifting something heavier, like a building,” he said, “ but this will do for now.  Are you having a good time, babe?”

“Yes sir,” I responded as I watched the body of a regular sized guy go up and down in the air as light as a paper cup.  “Every second I am around you, big man, is a good time.”

“God, I feel the same way about you, Connor,” he replied, “but you can’t just say things like that any time you want, because it gets me more hot and bothered than you’ll ever know.”

The giant started curling the smaller man even faster, his humongous biceps getting thicker with each lift.  There was a slight wet spot at the traveling man’s crotch and I knew he was losing the battle of trying not to bust a load to my big, elder boyfriend’s display of power.  

“You doing okay there, little man?” Bud asked as he continued to curl.

“Uh huh,” came the almost incoherent reply – since the guy was clearly in muscle heaven.  

“What do you want to do tomorrow?” Bud asked, returning his focus to me.  “I was thinking we could find a junkyard somewhere and you could watch me rip things apart.  Does that sound like a plan?”

“It sounds like a wonderful plan,” I replied.  “Will you lift some heavy things for me, too?”

“Of course, babe,” Bud answered, “but I don’t think we’ll find anything that’s heavy enough for me.”

“It doesn’t matter,” I replied.  “I just like seeing you lifting heavy things.  Even you curling a guy with one arm turns me on.”

“Yeah?” Bud said.  “Well then, let’s make my Connor really happy.  First, give your old man another kiss.”

Bud continued to curl the dude in his hand as I went up on my tip-toes to give him a peck on the lips.  He wrapped his free arm around my body when I pressed into him and pulled me in tight.  He didn’t want just a peck, he wanted a deep, passionate kiss.  My body was lifted upward and my feet left the ground.  He pressed his scruffy face into mine and our lips smacked together with what seemed like the force of a locomotive.  Meanwhile, the dude in his hand continued to travel up and down.  Bud started to grunt and groan like a wild animal as I kissed him.  Bud rubbed his manly stubble around my face as our mouths continue to do battle.  Bud’s tongue could easily overpower mine, but he always allowed me to explore his mouth, too.  The suction force this man could muster was almost too much to handle.  It felt like he could suck my toes up to my mouth if he wanted to.  Bud finally pulled his face away from mine and let out a loud ‘yeehaw’ to show everyone how happy he was.

“When I’m kissing you, Connor babe, I feel so strong - it’s as if I could toss something into the air and knock a planet out of orbit,” Bud said, joyously.  “It makes me feel like rearranging mountain ranges just to confuse people.  There are enough bullies in the world for me to put in their place to equal how you make me feel, son.  I’m pretty sure I’m going to be your superman before all of this growing is done.  I’m just waiting for the flying and the heat-ray vision to start.  I’m already so strong it’s crazy.  You want me to be your superman, Connor.  You want me to take you to Paris for lunch one day and then have dinner in Bangkok?  I wanna be so fast that you won’t have any jet lag when we come home.  It will be just like we went out for a couple of hours or so.  Tell me, what do you want, son.  What can your super strong old man give you right now to make you happy?”

“Well, sir, you’ve kind of created a little gawking crowd, if you haven’t noticed,” I said, tilting my head out toward the big room.  “I think everyone’s jealous of the guy you’re curling – who, by the way, is so happy he’s fallen asleep.”

First, Bud looked out into the room and saw that everyone in the place – about thirty something guys - had gathered like a audience and were just standing there watching the big man – drinking their beers, eating their peanuts – waiting to see what Bud would do next.  This made Bud smile.  It was like he had a group of Minions following him.  The big man then looked over at the guy he was continuing to curl.  He had actually forgotten about the dude because he was so light.  The man was sound asleep – even drooling – as he was rocked up and down by the huge arm he hugged unconsciously.  

“Damn, I forgot about the little fella,” Bud said, laughing.  “It’s a good thing I didn’t slam my hand down to make a point or throw it up in the air in a victory punch.  I would have smashed the little guy or sent him through the roof.  It looks like he’s going to be out for hours.  Let’s let him curl up over here on this bench.”

Bud carried the sleeping man and me, since I was still wrapped up in his other arm, over to a bench along the wall.  He put the dude down and the little guy immediately curled up in the fetal position.  I laughed a little when he actually started sucking on his thumb.  Bud Stevens had clearly made him so happy he had gone way back in his childhood.  As we moved the crowd moved with us.  The entire group shuffled to the side to watch my big man at every second.  Bud clearly noticed this, too.  He turned to the group of men.

“You guys want a show?” Bud asked, still squeezing me at his side.

“Yeah!’ came a chorus of happy voices and even some gleeful claps.

“Where’s the owner of the place?” Bud asked the group and a tall man in leather raised his hand.  “What’s off limits for busting, good sir.  When I get going I tend to like to break things.”

“Um . . . if it’s okay, sir, the jukebox, the bar, the mirror, and the actual structure of the building, itself,” came the quick reply.

“Damn, dude,” Bud said, “You had already thought about this, hadn’t you?”

“I was hoping you’d show off, sir,” came the answer.

“Well, if I do a few strength tricks, can my man and I have free drinks for the night?” Bud asked.

“Sir, if you show off for us, I’ll give free drinks to everyone for the night,” answered the owner.

“Hot damn, you’re a good man.  Where’s the bartender?” Bud replied.

A short but very muscular guy wearing an apron made his way through the crowd.  He had a crew cut and a handsome mustache.  It was pretty clear he had been the biggest and the best looking dude in the place before Bud walked in.  Mr. Stevens put me down on the ground and we both sized up the cute bartender.

“What’s your name, stud?” Bud asked.

“I’m Harry, sir,” answered the man in a deep voice.

“Harry, you’re one handsome dude,” Bud said, reaching out and placing a hand on the guy’s shoulder.  “And you’re packing a lot of muscle, aren’t you?”

“Not nearly as much as you, sir,” Harry said, and then added, “I don’t think there’s a man on earth that comes close to you.”

“That’s probably true, Harry,” Bud replied.  “I’m huge thanks to my man standing beside me.  This is Connor.  Connor is my everything, Harry, but if I didn’t have him you might just be what this huge old man would be looking for.  You’re a little muscle fireplug aren’t you?  Short, but packed with a lot of muscle.  I like the fact that your face is even with my big muscled pecs, little man.  That way, you get the best view.”

“I like it, too, sir,” Harry answered.

“Well, I think I’d like to get a better view of that body of yours,” Bud said.  “Would it be okay if I evened us up a little by placing you on the bar?”

“I’d like it a lot, sir,” Harry responded.

“That’s the spirit, little man,” Bud answered.

I was starting to realize that my old man had reached a point where there wasn’t anything he was afraid to ask.  And there was definitely nothing he was scared to do.  He was still polite and asked most people before he did what he wanted, but the man was starting to live more and more with no limits.  If he wanted to check out a muscle stud – he did.  If he wanted to break apart things in a bar – he did.  If he wanted to show a bully good manners – he did.  It was clear he didn’t need to ask and sure as hell no one was going to try and stop him, but he was a decent man and he liked to show off more by asking.  I also knew, on some level, that the huge Bud was living out all the fantasies that the once small and meek Bud had dreamed about over all his years on this earth.  This huge elder giant still got turned on by things he could do – even as the list of things he wasn’t able to do got smaller and smaller.  

“You got a big belt on under that apron, Harry?” Bud asked.

“Yes sir, but why…” Harry started to respond but was quickly interrupted.

Bud’s giant right hand grabbed the front of Harry’s apron.  The giant made sure he got a good grasp of the jeans and the belt buckle underneath.  I also knew Bud was taking advantage of the moment and getting a good feel of the guy’s hard cock.  There was no way Harry was not fully erect from being around Bud and clearly the big man knew it.  I had learned by now that Bud used his own giant fingers to get a clear idea about the size of any man’s dick.  He’d slide his forefinger beside the hard tool and instantly know what a guy was packing.  Bud let out a slight whistle, which meant he was pleased with the size of Harry’s rod.  At the same time, Bud’s now freakishly huge biceps tensed ever so slightly – a sign that it wasn’t exerting much effort at all – and Harry began to rise off the floor.  I knew at that moment watching Bud lift grown men – especially men the size and weight of Harry – off the floor with the ease that most people lift cotton balls would never get old.  I knew my big lover’s arms could lift a fire engine or fold up a Cadillac, but it was when he showed his power by lifting other men that I got turned on the most.  Harry was defenseless.  Even if he had wanted to not be lifted there was nothing he could do about it.  What was he going to do – try and fight the humongous arm easily picking him up?  Bud’s biceps was as thick as Harry’s torso – it would have felt like punching a concrete wall if Harry had even tried to do something.  Bud knew how much I loved this kind of power display.  That’s why he always lifted guys slowly.  He was in no hurry, anyway.  He wanted Harry to get a jolt of excitement from the fact that there was a man hoisting his body into the air slowly and methodically, as if he weighed nothing.  When Harry was only about three feet off the floor he surprised us by speaking.

“Please sir, stop here for a second.  I want to feel your huge biceps as it holds me in the air,” Harry pleaded.

This was just the kind of request Bud Stevens loved.  He knew in his head no one had ever lifted the beefy Harry in this fashion.  Harry was feeling small and insignificant, but at the same time he was feeling secure and protected because he was in the grip of a superman.  Harry instantly knew Bud wasn’t just a strong guy – he was probably the most powerful man on earth.  Harry lifted heavy weights.  He knew what a strained biceps looked like.  He knew what it felt like to struggle with something that weighed a lot.  But, more importantly, he knew the enormous older man in front of him was using only a fraction, no, a smidgen of his total power to lift a grown man into the air.  Harry didn’t want this moment to pass too soon.  He knew he may never see this super gramps again and he wanted to make sure he was totally consumed with the man’s power so he’d remember it forever.  The mammoth biceps stopped at his request and held his body mid-air, non budging an inch – as if some giant crane had been put on pause.  Harry also felt the huge finger pressing against his hard cock, clearly copping a feel to see how big he was and he wanted to give Bud Stevens time to appreciate his manhood.   Harry had been blessed with hugeness all over, but tonight even the massive slab of beef between his legs seemed inadequate.  That’s the kind of affect Bud Stevens had on people.

“Go ahead and touch it, man.  I know you want to,” Bud said to Harry, motioning to his big gun with his head.

Harry’s big hands, which became tiny once they were placed on Bud’s biceps, shot up and tried desperately to caress every inch of the massive gun holding him in the air.  It’s one thing to be lifted in the air by an arm, but it’s entirely something else to actually feel the muscle that is easily holding you off the ground.  Harry moaned happily as he groped the harder-than-stone skin that surrounded the gigantic mound in front of him.  Not one inch of Bud’s arm would give way at all – no matter how hard Harry pressed in.  I instantly recognized a kindred spirit when I saw the adoration and lust in Harry’s eyes.  His brain was reorganizing all of his past fantasies to incorporate new ones that were blossoming because he had met Bud Stevens.  Bud would clearly fill the bartender’s beat off dreams from this day forward.  Finally, Harry looked up and nodded his head, letting my huge lover know it was okay to continue.  Bud lifted the bartender’s body until his feet were higher than the bar.  He then placed Harry down, so he was standing in front of him.  

“Look-a-there, Harry, you’re now a few inches taller than me,” Bud said laughing.  

Indeed, standing on the bar, Harry was a little taller than my boyfriend, but Bud still dwarfed him in every other way.  The bartender was definitely a good-looking fellow, with a body that would make most men jealous or excited.  Next to Bud, however, he looked pretty small.

“Yeah, now I can get a good look at that tight muscular body of yours, Harry.  Let’s slip off that leather vest,” Bud said, reaching up and sliding his hands underneath the leather garment and sliding it back over Harry’s shoulders, allowing the bartender to let it drop to the bar.  “Oh yes, nice, very nice.” 
Bud ran his big hands over Harry’s muscular chest, down his beefy arms and then back up to his shoulders.  The big man purred with appreciation as he groped the bartender’s bulges.  I could tell the attention was exciting Harry a lot, mainly because I was beginning to see the front of his apron tenting upward.   

“Flex for me, Harry.  How about a double biceps shot,” Bud requested.

Harry proudly raised his arms and tensed them hard.  Nice big mounds of beef bulged upward on either side of his head.  It was a glorious sight and one that would normally have me spewing immediately, but Bud’s arms were now maybe four or five times as big and it was hard for me to think about anything else.  Still, the bartender was very impressive. 

“Why don’t you turn around and look at us in the mirror, Harry,” Bud said, raising his own arms.

Harry kept his arms flexed, but turned around on the bar.  At the same time, Bud flexed his arms into a double biceps pose, too.   It was true that Bud was now a few inches shorter than Harry, but when we all looked into the mirror it didn’t matter.  Bud Stevens was about twice as wide as the smaller muscled man.  His torso stuck out so much further to the sides it made Harry look like a child.  But it was the peaks on their arms that got everyone’s attention.  Bud’s biceps were about three times as wide as Harry’s and his guns blasted much higher into the sky.  The peaks towered over the smaller ones like mountains beside anthills.  It looked like one of those morphed size comparisons from the internet.  Harry moaned out loud at the sight and then frantically flexed his arms even harder, hoping to make up some of the difference.  Bud glanced at my reflection in the mirror and the look on his face told me he loved how much bigger his arms were compared to Harry.  He winked at me and mouthed the words, ‘So fucking big.”  I knew my own mouth had dropped open wide from the sight, but I was too in awe to close it.  Bud’s arms were thicker than my waist.  The way they out-bulged the not-too-small arms of Harry was unbelievable.  I noticed Harry was turning purple from straining so hard to make his arms bigger.

“Um, Bud . . . the guy’s going to have a heart attack,” I said as I tilted my head toward Harry.

“Whoa there, little man, don’t strain yourself,” Bud ordered.  “How about you turn around and we’ll have some more fun.  There’s no way you’re going to get those things as big as mine.  No one could.”

Harry exhaled loudly and dropped his arms.  He shook them out furiously, trying to get some blood pumping back into them.  When he turned around his obvious lust for Bud Stevens was written all across his face.  He stared at the big man like a lovesick puppy.  He wanted to make the big man proud of him, so he put his arms back into a double biceps pose.  Bud reached up and cupped both of Harry’s biceps with his big paws.

“A minute ago you tried to dent in my big gun, now it’s time for me to try,” Bud said, as he began to squeeze the bulging arms.    

I knew Bud was barely using any of his strength but Harry suddenly started to grit his teeth and let out a growl-like sound.  He was trying to fight the growing pain in his arms, but he was turned on at the same time.  Harry realized Bud was barely applying any of his tremendous power, but it still felt like super vice-grips were clamping down on his biceps.  Finally, Harry could take no more and he released the flex.  Immediately, he felt some relief to his aching guns and Bud removed his hands.

“You gotta be the strongest man on the planet, sir,” Harry said, massaging both of his biceps to stop the pain.

“Maybe even the universe,” Bud said teasingly.  “You got a hot body, Harry and that wet spot on the apron tells me you loved my big paws showing off their power.”

All three of us looked down at the red apron that was wrapped around Harry’s waist.  Sure enough, a growing damp spot revealed how much Harry had loved being overpowered.  By the look on Harry’s face, I figured he didn’t even realize he had cum.  Bud, once again, grabbed Harry by the belt buckle – making sure he gave the guy’s cock an extra squeeze – and lifted him off the bar.  He then leaned forward and deposited the guy on the other side.

“Connor and I would like a beer, please Harry,” Bud said, winking at the bartender.  

“Yes sir,” Harry replied.

• Upvote 24

Thank you for continuing my most favorite series! Always incredibly hot to read your stories - especially those with older muscle men. You made my day, londonboy!

• Upvote 1

Been a fan of this story from the very beginning, so it is awesome seeing a new chapter, especially one that is so long and detailed as this one was, really enjoyed Bud showing off his incredible muscles and their power for the people at the bar, I'm sure it would've been just an incredible experience to have been there live and in person to see the awesomeness that Bud has transformed into, a pure superhuman octogenarian beast! I look forward to the point that Bud discovers the limits of his strength, if he has any, he keeps saying that to get a pump he would have to lift a building, so why not just go and try to do that? Hope at some point he comes through on his threats/promises.

• Upvote 1

I love this story, like all of your stories :)  I surely hope Bud does gain the rest of Superman's powers ... he'd be the new and improved Superman, but much more mature, and his tan skin contrasting sexily with his gorgeous silver hair. If Bud were to wear Superman's costume ( or a version of it :) )  , i  think I'd lose it!

• Upvote 2