The Forge Part 3

mf81

Hello All,

It has been far too long but here is part 3 of The Forge. This one is a little shorter than usual. I had originally intended this part to have whole other additional section but it had been so long since I had posted for this story that I decided to stop it at a good breaking point write the other section later as a separate part. If you want to catch up or just want a reminder since I took my lazy ass forever to write it you can click here for Part 1 and Part 2. As always comment and let me know what you think.

The Forge Part 3

Shawn carried me as he began to walk us out of the woods. I rested my head on his massive chest as I recovered from the sexual thrill ride. Even my now improved stamina couldn’t completely keep up with his seemingly boundless power and energy. I simply nuzzled him and let my hands explore his godlike muscle as far as they could reach. Ten minutes on though my new found reserves of libido began to recharge and I began to kiss and lick my fire haired behemoth’s corded mass, eventually sliding my again hardening prick against his upper abs.

“You catch up quickly even for someone who is Molded.” Shawn said. “Would you like to play around some more? I can’t wait to fuck that tight little ass of yours.”

I climbed up his body further while working my tongue and mouth up his neck and traps. “It’s tempting but I am very curious about everyone else. How much longer until we get to them?”

“It takes a while to get to the other side of The Forge where they’re at.” I had worked my way up so that we were face to face again. It was then that I saw a big grin spread across his face. “But, I think I know a way to give us both what we want. Get ready to hold on tight.” Shawn grabbed me by the waist and positioned me until the throbbing head of his thick veiny member was pushing at my backdoor. “Are you ready for this?”

Ready? Ever since he teased my asshole with that tongue bath I could feel it throbbing, waiting for more. “Yes.” I said with a breathless anticipation I could barely control.

“Good. When I am all the way inside wrap your arms and legs around me as hard as you can.” Then he leaned down and kissed me deeply. When he broke the kiss he locked his eyes with me and said “Going down.” With that he pressed firmly but slowly as his thick mushroom head began to part my new tight cheeks and spread my hole apart.

Slowly he lowered me down on to his shaft as an unknown pleasure began radiating through me. All the things we had done before had excited me in ways I could never have imagined, but it all paled in comparison to what I felt now. His touch before had been like a beautiful song touching me in ways I had never felt before. But this? This was a grand symphony hitting me at once with a thousand notes of sensation, reaching a crescendo once he buried himself to the hilt. My eyes rolled back as I released my most powerful volley of cum yet, releasing a flood of cum between us.

When the climax subsided Shawn stroked the back of my head and said “Wrap your arms and legs around me and don’t let go.” I did as he said and when I had squeezed on tight he began to go forward. He went slowly at first but steadily picked up steam, starting at a slow jaunt, then a regular walk, then light jog, a moderate sprint, and on and on. All the while the increasing motion was causing me to bob up and down on his shaft sending jolts of sexual bliss throughout me, his muscles twisting and writhing against me with their unbelievable power.

Soon, the scenery around us began to just fly by, his speed approaching that of a car on the highway, maybe even faster. I was hard for me to say how much time passed. Caught up as I was in the ebb and flow of my own orgasm, the time seemed like a blur to me. I emptied several more loads, which served to lube the friction between our bodies, adding even more waves of pleasure as my cock ground against his cum slick abs. Shawn eventually slowed down gradually until we came back to a slow trot eventually stopping in front of a single story stone building with a chimney billowing smoke. Shawn lifted me off of his cock with an audible pop as his head broke the seal around my ass ring. I was so wrapped up in my own orgasms that I didn’t notice that Shawn had cummed another monster load in me, but it was now pouring out of my overloaded ass with his shaft no longer plugging me.

Still in a slight stupor he kissed me gently on the forehead and said “Hey, are you with me?”

“Sorry, that was…it was, just… wow!” I said while taking deep breaths. Despite the experience I could still feel myself recovering quickly. Which was all for the good since I wanted to be ready to meet the other guys.

“Come on.” Shawn said, “Let’s go introduce you.”

He led me around to the back of the building where there were piles of all sorts of old scrap metal stretching out for nearly a quarter of a mile. Next to a giant  12' pile of rebar stood a golden skinned giant with his back toward me, which was done in an ornate tattoo. As we got closer the detail became clearer, revealing it to be a writhing orgy of muscular men. Its design seem to be perfectly formed to work with every ripple and bulge of his road map back, make every twitch and flex of his muscle cause to the scene to animate and come alive on his back. Below his back was a round, hard shelf of an ass that also came to life as he moved. I wanted to bury my face in those perfect orbs. He reached out grabbed bundle of about a dozen rebars in his large thick hands, carrying it as a normal man would a bundle of twigs. The scene on his back became even more frantic as he even out the rebar so they fit with all their ends even then began to twist them so the formed a metal rope twisting in perfect, even form until formed a perfect braid. He turned around revealing his East Asian ancestry with a square jawline and full lips. On top of his head was messy mane of hair dyed bright red. He was even more prodigiously hung than Shawn with his thick, veiny, and fully erect member coming almost to the top of his abs. The bronze god walked over to what looked like giant pair of  feet and muscular calves about as tall as himself made out of the same rebar, and since he looked a couple of inches taller than Shawn that was at least 7’. He added his latest braid to the statue molding it in so that it looked like muscle fibers. It was going to be huge when it was done.

When we got about ten feet away Shawn yelled out, “Hey Tony, the new guy is here!” Tony turned around and smiled. His grin was filled with such, joy. He was a huge giant hulking monster of a man but if I had to sum my first impressions up in one word it would…playful.

He walked over to me and I nervously stuck out my hand. He let out a boisterous laugh, “ Aha ha ha ha ha! I think we can do better than that!” He leaned down and took the back of my head in his massive paw planted his lips on mine. I instantly opened my mouth so he could invade me with his tongue. It was different from Shawn. Where he filled me with a rugged, animalistic passion, Tony’s was filled with mirth. Like the touch and moment we were sharing was causing him such happiness that it couldn’t help but spill over into me. When we separated he looked into my face and while continuing to smile the warm grin said “The name’s Tony, Tony Ng. Very nice to meet you Paul.”

“The feeling is mutual.” I said smiling right back at him

Shawn piped in, “Tony here is our resident artist.”

“I gathered from the statue.  Did you design that back tattoo as well?

“You bet. Do you want a closer look?” Tony said.  He turned around to give me the close up view. The detail was even more breathtaking standing so near to it. So many huge and sculpted men, sucking, fucking, grinding, and rubbing against each other. As his back rippled with each breath he took the guys in the tattoo seemed to come to life with each motion. I thought it was an illusion before but they were truly were moving like it was some kind of live orgy. Hands stroked, tongues licked, mouths sucked, and shafts penetrated. I brushed my hand across his back and where I touched the action intensified. Feeling my touch Tony went into a lat spread causing all the men in the scene to go into a frenzy. Watching the scene caused my improved libido to surge again. Just as I thought I was going to blow again Tony dropped out of his lat spread and turn back around to face me.

“How did you make that?”

Tony laughed, “I didn’t. I just designed it. HE is the one who actually did it and made it, well, live action.”

“Who is this guy? Wait, don’t tell me. I’ll find out when he gets here.”

Tony grinned at me “Sorry man. He likes to keep the mystery.” He then began eyeing me up and down. “Wow, you are quite the mess.”

I looked down at myself and realized that I was still covered in the remnants of my time with Shawn. My spunk covering the front of my torso, and his dripping down my legs from the leakage from my ass. “Yeah, I should find someplace to clean up.”

Tony broke out into a naughty smile and said, “No need. Allow me.” With that he put his big beefy hands underneath my arms and lifted me up effortlessly until my stomach was right in front his face. He opened his mouth, extended his tongue and pulled me in until the tip plunged into my navel. He lapped up all the cum that had pooled  there and slowly, excruciatingly worked his way up the left side of me working into every nook and crevice of my new washboard abs. The artist in him had truly come out because every flick, swirl and lick of his tongue was like the stroke of a paintbrush. Each one perfectly placed and executed to create a beautiful work of pleasure. He continued his way up spending time teasing my sensitive nipples then creeping his way up my neck until we came face to face and then pulled me in for a deep kiss, parting my mouth and sharing the copious load he had gathered.

I could feel another load on its way, but Tony took one of his hands off to squeeze me at the base of my cock and balls to prevent it. Breaking the kiss he licked and nibbled his way up to my ear and said “I don’t want you making another mess. Wait until I am done.”

He lifted me back up and repeated with the other side. It was torture holding in my orgasm but I used that improved stamina Shawn told me about and kept myself just from the brink. When he finished Tony flipped me around so my back was toward him. Thrusting me up as far as he could lift me he worked on the cum that had dripped down the back of my legs, taking the long, slow way up like he did before making sure to get into every ripple of my newly jacked legs. When finished my legs he dove into my ass giving me a rim job that all the ones Shawn had given to me combined to shame. He swirled every drop up he could, twisting his tongue against and inside of my hole in ways that shouldn’t have been possible.

At long last I screamed, “Oh god! I can’t take it much longer! I’m going to CUM!!”

Tony flipped me again so that I was cradled into his massive arms and in one swift motion lifted me up and inhaled my cock to the base. I immediately blasted my load deep into his mouth, shooting shot after endless shot which he suck down just as greedily as his did the jizz he had tongue bathed off of me. This was by easily my most powerful climax so far lasting for at least two minutes with pressure of my shots unyielding. When he was sure I had spurted my last spurt he released me from his mouth and brought me in for another long and deep kiss sharing the last of my fresh load as we swirled it around with each other. When pulled back he smiled that bright smile at me again and said “There. All clean now.”

I was about lean back in for another kiss when a series of grunts and clanking metal caught my attention. “What is that?” I asked Tony.

“Oh, that’s Isiah. Come on. You should definitely get to know him."

• Upvote 11