Wow, a group that might have answers for me.

I'm not sure how much I can share. It is kind of scary.

I just know that something is different about me.

I was hiking in the Appalachians. I heard a noise outside my tent one night.

I don't remember much else, but I woke up outside. The tent was gone and I was.....naked. There I said it. I was naked outside and completely humiliated. It was like one of those nightmares where I was walking around trying to cover myself. Good thing I was deep in the woods.

About a month later, when I was back home, I was in bed and having trouble sleeping.

I began to feel really strange. At first kind of queasy, then that passed and then a bloating. No, that isn't right, a swelling, like I was being filled with something.

I tossed and turned on the bed and it became more awkward as the swelling continued.

I woke up the next morning covered in cum and my chest....my arms....everything looked much bigger than normal. I felt light headed and strange and staggered into the shower.

By the time I got out and cleared the mirror, I looked the same. Except for my eyes.

I wore glasses to work.

What is wrong with me? Can someone please help?????

• Upvote 1

Hey Hero1000, and everybody whose been following this,

It's been a while since I put anything up on here, and a lot has changed since then. I know this is going to sounds strange out of me, since I was so stuffy, but congrats man! You definitely caught it. Appalachians are lousy with us muscuthropes now. Think it's cause newly cursed go some place remote to change, uncertain of what they are or what they'll do, and that caused a lot of natives in those hills to get cursed. Some of those Appalachian boys are practically permanent omegas, completely unable to accept what they are. When they change, they're wild fuckers and fucks. Any muscuthropes out there looking for a hard banging, head to the hills. They're so horny I've heard of them sniffing out prey several miles from their dens, if the winds are right, and you better believe after several miles of tracking their prey they're raring to go. Btw, note to anyone else reading this, if you don't want to catch the curse, avoid the remote hills for at least a few years till more alphas develop. Other side of it, if you want the curse, you now know where to catch it. Just make sure you set up a camera and share what you catch on tape. ;)

So Hero, I realize you're freaking out, but don't. You're seeking help which means you're not in denial, and that means you're already on your way to beta. In a couple months you're going to be swinging a good foot of cock, cum so hard that you'll be measuring your distance in the dozens of feet and the volume of cum by the liter, and plus you'll have a body better than a Greek god. And all this will be even while you're just human, so stop pretending this is a bad thing. You just have to strategist how to contain yourself until you become beta, and for that, this is what you do. Call around to a few of your best friends and see if they blacked out April 10-12th, the last full moon. Chances are you sought out a buddy or two to turn into a fuck buddy, and if you did, you might as well help each other out with the curse. If you didn't curse any of them, congrats. You're a rare breed. You can then either find a den or find a gay / bi friend that turns you on. If you go the gay friend, tell them what's happening to you, cause not getting consent to turn them when you know what's going to happen is fucked up. Anyways, if you cursed a friend(s), show up at their place with your dick out. You're cursed friend will be turned on, and even if they have guests, they'll think of some pretext to hang out, either getting rid of the guests or going with you to your place. When you feel the moon starting to rise, that off balance feeling you had, get your dick out and start stroking it. That friend of yours will soon be out of control and, either taking it in the front or the back, he'll be on it in no time. Enjoy it man. Quickest way to beta is to give in, and if you give in, you'll not only have some of the hottest rawest fucks of your life, but also get to remember them. You can even learn to control it. I'm so close to alpha that I can force myself to shift mid day and even make an omega start to shift with a growl.

I know it's hard to believe at first, but enjoy it man. Except for my wife, daughter and our newborn twins, it's the greatest thing that's happened to me.

• Upvote 3

Hey, guys, I've got a bit of an important question here.

Just how widespread are these... muscuthropes? I mean, I just got off the plane from a convention in Perth. And it just occurred to me that I can't remember anything about one night the last full moon. Normally, I wouldn't think too much about it, but one of my favourite shirts has been stretched way out of shape, and I'm walking funny because my ass feels like it's taken the beating of a lifetime. I'm back in Wollongong now, and nothing else has happened. If I have caught it, are there any other telltale signs? What should I do to prepare myself and protect those around me?

EDIT: Okay, I'm fairly sure something happened to me, and it almost certainly wasn't a more mundane roofie situation. I'm gay and openly have a fetish for bodybuilder types, which i'm led to believe means remembering comes easier after a while. Well, since my last message, I decided to give some meditation a try to help with recollection.

All I got out of it were a few snippets and fragments of memory. I remember a dark alley. A shadow. A HUGE shadow. And a smell. Something I thought only you could smell in a hardcore gym. It was so hot and sweaty. I'm honestly getting a chubby just thinking about it. Then, there was something that felt like swelling. Uncomfortable tightness. Power. Then a roar. I don't know if it was mine or not. Then blackness. If I am, for lack of a better word, infected. Where do I go from here?

• Upvote 1

Hey Trontastic,

I'd say it could be most anywhere by now. This curse thing isn't even a decade old yet, and I know of a few dozen cities with packs near on twenty strong already. I know of one in southern California that goes and meets up with a Mexican pack a few months a year, and they share stories they heard coming up from central and southern America. I've heard some tourists accidentally started a pack in Hawaii, and that practically opens up the whole pacific to the curse. Plus The first of us, Adam, recalls sowing at least a few muscuthropes over in Europe before coming back here to the states. I wouldn't be surprised if it's gotten east to Siberia and south down into Africa.  

So could you have caught it down in Australia? Yeah. Definitely. Sounds like you already know you caught it. But if you really want to know know, go find some power-lifting gyms and start doing some lifting and running. You're a few weeks in now, so you're body is already improving. If you start running faster and further than you've ever run. If you do more reps at your usual weight than you ever done. If you start snarling and throwing weights around like a roided fool.. You have it. Other benefit is that if there is a pack in the area they'll sniff you out, especially if you're a sweating snarling mess. After all that lifting, if you're a muscuthrope you'll have a horny buzz, and being found by a pack while horny usually means an enjoyable induction into the group. 

Now.. if there isn't a pack in your area, you might as well try to start one on purpose, cause it's better to plan it out rather than an accident, and you're going to curse someone if you're new and there's no alphas or betas to contain you. You're gay, so this'll be easy. If you have a lover, let them in on it and see if they'd like to join. If they don't, or you don't have a partner, find a gay friend that you think will be into it and ask. Doesn't have to be a hot guy. Some of the sweetest men are the ones that started off chubby and awkward then get huge and confident. Fat guys can get gigantic, by the way. Their metabolism lets them put on the muscle pounds! Short of it, doesn't matter how they look. A good guy is preferable to a hot one. Starting off with a hot cocky fuckers is almost always a bad idea. They get too cocky after the change. Anyways, let whoever you choose in on it, and get consent. You two can start the pack together and enjoy the changes together.

You should know, consent should include a demo. Just cause someone says their into it, doesn't mean they are. Some people you tell will think you have a fantasy fetish, and get all eager to join in with the pretend. You need to show them, and then see if they'll stay around. Not everyone does. To hedge your bets, you may want to even choose a few people you wouldn't mind sowing. Then you can show all of them at the same time. Chances are one or two will leave, but you'll have at least one. To show them, I don't mean to invite them over on the full moon. That will just turn into a fuck fest, and the point isn't to fuck, but get consent. No. Invite them over a few nights before the full moon, which for this next moon I'd say Saturday the 6th. A muscuthrope, even just a pup like yourself, can partially change during fuller moons if "stimulated." Invite your friends over before the moon rises, and wear something tight. Have them each measure your hard dick. Getting hard wont be hard to do, trust me. Then after the moon rises, start edging yourself up near to cumming a few times. If you cum, don't worry. You'll find you'll recoup quick on near moon nights. Anyways, edge a number of times, and each time you near on cumming have one of them measure you. Each time you near on it, you'll grow some. Third or fourth time in you'll usually put on a couple to a few inches of cock, and nearly burst a tight shirt, and that is more than enough proof for most. Little warning, edging on the fuller moons is a way some of us learned to trigger our transformations, but flip side, do it too much, and it will trigger a transformation. Each time you edge up you'll get more potent cum, your musk will get stronger, and, unless you're beta or alpha, you'll get closer to losing control. Just cause it's not the full moon doesn't mean you can't infect someone. Good rule of thumb is to not cum or edge too close to two times the number of days before or after the full moon. Saturday the sixth will be four days before it, so stop short of eight times. That may sound ridiculously high, but you'll find the more you edge, the better it feels, and if you get up near six, you'll be eager for a few more. Give in to that, and soon enough your little show and tell will turn into a shove and moan.

Hope this helps.

-Big Johnson ;)

PS. I'm thinking of starting up another thread on this. I figure this thread can be for supporting muscuthropes, helping people understand it, and that sort of stuff. The other, I want a place where we can share their stories about the curse. Ones they experienced or heard about. That thread could be less help and more experience. Would people be interested in that?

• Upvote 2

I would definitely get in on the separate thread for our own stories, because I have a few stories that will having budding muscuthropes cumming like crazed beasts in heat.

• Upvote 1

Just wondering but should it not be interesting to have stories of non-cursed people seeing cursed friends change but even if it turns them on, do not want to join the pack so to say. It would be interesting to me to see what that would be like for people like that. ^^

And i like the idea of a seperate thread of the stories, I'd say do it! ^^

Also: I do wonder if there is a chance that when a very shy guy is turned into a muscuthrope to still be a shy guy and still be the person he was before the change just in a huge muscular and extremely hung body.

And if it is also possible for a cursed and changed muscuthrope to NOT curse someone else but still have sex with them. ;3

• Upvote 1

Hey Hanugumo,

People sometimes do watch a muscuthrope "come out" and not get cursed. I've never heard of that happening with an omega, but with a beta or alpha, definitely. Some people learn about the curse and want to watch, and other times a muscuthrope forgets the date or loses track of the time, and they accidentally come out in front of some friend or stranger. When and alpha or beta does that, they can control themselves and not curse the person. Some muscuthropes really enjoy coming out in front of normals, and others I've heard of making good money doing "shows," so if that's what you're wondering, maybe some enterprising muscuthrope reading this will send you a message and set something up.

As for shy.. yeah and no. There are plenty of quiet type muscuthropes; guys that don't like being showy. There are some among us that enjoy being submissive, too. Becoming a muscuthrope doesn't turn you into an extroverted dominant dick, not unless that was hiding under the surface and you were too shy to be true to yourself. But shy shy.. Not so much with your betas and alphas. Like I said in earlier posts, going beta requires accepting oneself and what they've become, and most true shyness comes from rejecting oneself or one's own worth. You could have a shy omega, but I don't know if I've heard of a truly shy beta, and certainly not alpha. I've met quiet, courteous alphas. I've seen alphas get shy under certain circumstances, like with guys they find real cute and don't want to scare them away.  But I haven't heard or met an alpha where I'd say they're "shy" as a character trait. Stand off'ish, reserved, sure. Shy? Not really.

Hope that helps.

Cool to hear about the story thread. Seems at least a few are interested. I'll need to find a good first story to post and get that started. 

• Upvote 1

Hmm...I had a friend who had a wolf type breed dog who I am VERY suspicious with, his name is Max, a common cliche-d name for an everyday canine, I visit said friend's house to play Smash and other video games we have on our shelves, we're not really roommates, we're coworkers for an indie video game studio and just so happens to live in the same street. Back to the topic, on March 20th my friend's dog Max went missing and we noticed the living room window was shattered, broken...we thought it was a robbery but nothing was stolen, luckily my coworker left his apartment to visit his family since his father was hospitalized from an accident, after observing the crime scene before the cops show up, numerous traces scratches, displaced couch, smashed coffee table, white substance/goo(?) suggests that there was an aggressive commotion, we come to the conclusion that a stray animal or critter may have stumbled upon the apartment, like a raccoon or a squirrel, Max probably fought it off chasing the unsuspecting intruder while guarding the apartment for one day, Max must've probably chased it out of the window, for a wolfdog Max is bigger than an average canine and probably caused the window to break when chasing the critter off, anyways after a few days, the police found him lying injured in an alleyway not so far from the apartment, we recognized that it was Max and took him back home, he had a few minor scratches and was bruised by the hips, we cleaned him up and put him to rest for a few hours, we took turns looking after him.

After that, it will all go downhill, slowly but surely, Max begins to behave...strangely, One time we played a game of Smash, Max just stared at out window, mindlessly. I dont know whats gotten into him, he usually interrupts us playing our game, constantly climbing unto our laps but now he looked dreadful, not to mention, Max looked bigger than before, on a saturday night I brought a couple of beers to watch some Netflix n stuff, I saw Max across the room giving me a serious side eye, I didn't even know dogs could do that, over the next few days, I walked to work with my coworker, and there he was, looking at us suspiciously behind the window of the 2nd floor apartment, It was really strange, I never known him to be stoic like that.

But on THAT night is the night I lost my marbles, on April 19th , I accidentally slept over because it was Friday, we were up all night playing video games, after we slept on the couch and left the TV on, I woke up in the middle of the night, we both were under a blanket...??? There's no one else inside the room, we were both tucked in like kids that accidentally slept on a couch and then suddenly woke up on their own bed, the TV was turned off too, I thought that my friend did all this but he's a heavy sleeper and very lazy, I stood up for a glass of water, I tip toed to prevent the sleepy head from waking up since the wood floor is noisy, but then...I saw Max, in the kitchen, staring blankly into the window, the light of the Full Moon bathes Max like a majestic beast, I hid behind, weirded out, but as his body vibrates, I can hear his bones cracking, contorting, as he grew and grew, veins popping out of his front legs as it slowly mutates to more humane proportions, Its muscle mass widens, growing and growling, His feet slowly stood upright and transforms that into human legs as its muscle mass grew too, few minutes after transformation, his front legs fully transformed into human arms armed with well built and large veiny biceps, his torso morphs as it contorts and its pectorals and chiseled abdomens pop out of his furry skin, His face transforms into more human-like, traces of Max's snout is gone, kaput, he has long spiky majestic hair that goes down to his arms, I can barely see his face as the room was so dark and only the light of the full moon envelops him, Max has fully transformed from a wolfdog to a 7 foot tall ripped muscle BEAST barely even looks like a dog as his body was more human than a dog! I whited out, completely shocked, I was petrified, Max stood naked now fully human-like, he kneels down to grab clothes, he wore them, a tank top that my friend used to wear, and a blue ripped jeans than I never saw before, he wore clothes but my god he looked awesome, he looked like that character from a manga I used to read, so badass, his spiky long hair look like that of Goku's, he opened the kitchen window and grabbed his bag from the dark, and jumped out of the window, I looked out and saw Max gradually leaping from rooftop to rooftop leaping higher that what a puny human could do, I was still petrified, very very confused, I walked back towards the couch and slept as I fell flat on the floor.

The next day my friend cooked up some dinner, still confused and whited out from what happened, I turned the tv on for morning news, and I saw...HIM, Max sleeping on his little bed beside the game console, I stared at Max blankly sleeping on his bed looking very exhausted,  The morning news told that there were very beat up people on the streets with cuts and bruises, there are 60 people in total that were dazed somehow last night, recent report suggests that these people were criminals, some even had death rows, I looked back at Max but now...he's staring at me, looking at me with that same side-eye, I gulped and hoped that what happened last night was not a dream, as of now I'm still shocked, I'm thankful that I found this thread, but I read some other encounters from other users, but they do not mention that animals like canines can still get afflicted by Muscuthrophy, I am deathly afraid that I we have a rather unique strain of this curse, the one that also affects animals, and I am afraid that its just living by a few meters away from me...

• Like 3