Liquid Manhood- Chapter Three

ABSQRST

23 minutes ago, Wild said:

There should probably be a tag on this for rape.

It's not rape if he enjoyed it... and I don't see complaints from Lance... he had a hard on after the skull fuck...

1 hour ago, godofjurai said:

It's not rape if he enjoyed it... and I don't see complaints from Lance... he had a hard on after the skull fuck...

That is exactly the same thing that rapists and their defenders say. It doesn't matter if they enjoyed it or if they got hard, consent is what determines if it's rape and there's clearly no consent here. So Wild is right, this definitely needs a rape tag.

• Upvote 3

Please don't discount or de-value the quality of writing that was presented here. I read the chapter and there was no rape scene described. If you have a problem with the story then use the Report link so the forum staff can address it.

Making false or inaccurate statements about a story or its author will get your posting deleted or the thread locked because you are starting a flame war which is a violation of the forum general guidelines. 

• Upvote 6

The scene was vague, though in all honesty I don't believe it was meant to be taken as rape, it could just be interpreted that way. Even then though, I didn't really have an issue with the scene itself, more with the fact that in the case it was being interpreted as rape, it was being defended and excused, which is a dangerous mind set to have. I'm sorry for jumping the gun about there being rape, because it is a serious accusation, but I won't stay quiet if someone tries to defend or excuse even the concept of it.

I'm also sorry though for any drama in this thread, because this is a good story and I'm enjoying it, and I didn't mean to devalue any of the writing.

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, mike73 said:

The scene was vague, though in all honesty I don't believe it was meant to be taken as rape, it could just be interpreted that way. Even then though, I didn't really have an issue with the scene itself, more with the fact that in the case it was being interpreted as rape, it was being defended and excused, which is a dangerous mind set to have. I'm sorry for jumping the gun about there being rape, because it is a serious accusation, but I won't stay quiet if someone tries to defend or excuse even the concept of it.

I'm also sorry though for any drama in this thread, because this is a good story and I'm enjoying it, and I didn't mean to devalue any of the writing.

If your referring to me DEFENDING rape, you should retract your statement buddy. In the original story, before Abs edited it for the people who dont like ROUGH SEX and say its RAPE, it was never implied or even suggested. BOTH PARTIES FUCKING LIKED WHAT WAS GOING ON! So yes... Its not rape, if both parties are enjoying it... Lets get over it, and move along... we're beating a dead horse here and this story is amazing and needs to be continued...