Finjen's Fantasies

Finjen

Hi guys,

So decided to finally start a thread to post works on here as I know a lot of guys don't have a deviantart account which is required to access some of my more muscled related stories.

First up a new one about how a husband decides to hide in an inflatable for halloween to scare his wife but it backfires with some unforeseen consequences....

Huge for Halloween

Hayley had thought about nothing all day other than the text she had gotten from her husband Marv. About how a large package had arrived for her in the mail. Hayley knew exactly what it was. With Halloween fast approaching and Hayley wanting something extra special to show off, she had bought a giant, inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters to loom in her front yard. Admittedly Hayley had wanted to buy the Greek giant inflatable, which had rippling muscles and also stood at nearly 20 feet tall. However, Marv was a little man in stature and frame and had been visibly uncomfortable by how animated and excited Hayley had become at the prospect of purchasing the giant. It was become of him that she had had to settle for Stay Puft, which admittedly didn’t bother her that much.

“Marv?” Hayley called, entering the front door but there was no response. Going into the dining and lounge room Hayley found the Stay Puft Man already out of its box and slumped over one of their black, leather lounge chairs. Stay Puft’s massive, crumpled form sprawling over the couch and across the room in a heap. Even in its crumpled and deflated state it was a sight to behold. “Marv?” Hayley called again looking around but still no response. Part of Hayley thought about calling Marv to tell him off for opening her package but she shrugged the thought off as he was undoubtedly off having a walk which meant she probably had time for a test inflation. Hayley’s heart raced in her full chest at the thought of seeing the inflatable at full size. It was something Hayley’s girlfriends always found amusing, how Hayley was totally obsessed with size yet she married Marv. Hayley admittedly wasn’t unhappy with their marriage, Marv was a good looking man with a square jaw, short, dark hair, hazel eyes always framed by glasses, a toned body and a good sized cock.

Marv hearing Hayley call his name again, stifled a giggle as any sound would give him away. Marv knew that when Hayley came home if she could she’d try out the inflatable. So taking advantage of his small size Marv had unzipped the back of the Marshmallow man and crawled inside, hiding amongst the folds of the fabric until the perfect moment to pounce. Marv was grinning ear to ear as he heard Hayley connect the pump to the wall, turn it on and begin to approach with the hose. Tensing Marv waited and waited as Hayley came closer. Marv wanted Hayley close enough he could wrap his arms around her slender, tanned shoulders and tussle her black bob haircut. Would scare the hell out of her and be hilarious to him.

Marv was ready to lunge up, when Hayley jabbed the hose down into the plug with so much force the tip went through the plug and deep into Marv’s belly button making him freeze, knocking the air out of him in shock. He could feel the air pouring through the hose into him. Tightness was welling up from his abs, working its way into chest, down to his crotch, his butt, then out to his limbs, the tightness blowing up through his neck making him pant.

Hayley stood back watching the little bit of motion inside the inflatable and waited patiently, but nothing was happening. Deciding that it must take some time to fill up such a large inflatable, Hayley decided to go have a shower and get changed out of her work pants suit. Hearing Hayley walking away, Marv tried to call out as he still couldn’t move and the sensation was only getting worse. His boxers felt so tight, pinching his tightening, throbbing body. Marv getting a hold of himself called out, but Hayley had already walked off to the bathroom and could not hear him over the shower and the sound of the generator pumping air into him. I should’ve worn a shirt, thought Marv miserably looking at the hose plugged into him.

As he stared at the hose Marv’s eyes grew wide as slowly but surely he was watching his pecs protrude further and further obscuring his view of the hose in his belly button. Marv even felt movement even though he still couldn’t move his limbs. Looking over his shoulder Marv’s jaw dropped seeing his athletically toned shoulder and arm ballooning into something you would see on a body builder. All the while his arm was stretching, growing longer and bigger as well as thicker. Marv realized he could also feel his socked feet slowly descending down the legs of the inflatable. He was growing! And not just growing, he was swelling up! Marv wanted to call out again to Hayley but a sudden popping made him stop as his thickening middle and thighs at last caused his boxers to tear free allowing more circulation. The air immediately begun to plump up his butt into a bubble butt and Marv moaned as the air engorged his cock making it not only the hardest erection he’d ever had but the largest and he could feel it snaking up his abs as it continued to swell and swell and swell. Marv wanted to see the sight but he not only couldn’t see  over his pecs anymore but the enormity of his shoulders, traps and neck muscles had his head locked in place as though his body was becoming huge his head was remaining the same.

Hayley toweling off her hair, dressed in her pajamas, padded back into the living room with a squeal of delight seeing the inflatable slowly filling up. She couldn’t help but let out another squeal of delight as one of the legs swelled over to the coffee table before flipping it over. Marv feeling his leg flip a table just from its growth made him moan and twitch feeling more powerful than he had ever felt in his life, but Hayley couldn’t hear his moans over the sound of the motor. Standing there transfixed, Hayley watched as the growth only seemed to go faster unaware of Marv’s situation as his middle was now rounding out like that of the marshmallow man as his body was forced to swell and stretch bigger and bigger and bigger. Marv was almost delirious from the shuddering tension that was stretching every ounce of his body. His socks, strangling the lower half of his feet as they were slowly being stretched off his inflating form.

Looking at the size of the inflatable and wondering how long it would be until Marv got home Hayley decided the inflatable was probably big enough even though it still evidently had a way to go before reaching maximum size. However, with a grimace Hayley turned just in time to see one giant, growing leg block access to the power plug as the inflatable was slowly filling the room. Already the broadening, huge back of the inflatable was stretching over the kitchen bench behind it and the head of it was slowly being forced into the kitchen. Marv moaned, with the new sensation and realization that he now enveloped so much of the living room he was being forced into the kitchen. However, there was also a new and recently familiar sensation that returned. The was a pinching and a constriction. Marv realized he had now inflated and grown so much inside the marshmallow man inflatable it was now struggling to be stretched bigger by his still expanding body. His mind raced with possibilities as his body kept growing and growing, the fabric cocooned around him becoming unbearably tight.

Hayley watching, could see the inflatable was warping and with horror realized it was at risk of bursting if she didn’t do something. Clambering over one of the tree trunks for legs she stumbled to reach up the hose jutting out the inflatable’s middle, but just as she reached out she heard the first creaking pop, which was followed by another then another. Hayley turned in bewilderment as the seams of the feet of the inflatable were being forced apart by some kind of fleshy looking thing. Hayley could only stand there as the feet were blown apart by what looked like giant feet! The tears immediately snaked their way up the legs around her as more seams came apart revealing impossibly muscled legs, then with a shearing rip a cock reared up  from the center of inflatable dislodging the hose. However, the damage was done as the entire inflatable begun to unravel. Revealing a muscled, bubble butt that filled the couch, a pair of balls the size of gym balls stretching the sac taut, arms that looked like they could move mountains if their huge bulk hadn’t rendered them immobile. Climbing over the mountain of a man, that was warm to the touch and haired just like a normal man, Hayley crawled over to the top as the last of the fabric of the inflatable fell away revealing the head of a moaning, panting Marv.

“Thank god.” Marv moaned with relief that he wasn’t going to grow any bigger or thicker. The only thing he could move were his fingers, toes and cock. His cock having a mind of its owning, bucking as Marv’s body was stretched so tight it was super sensitive to the sensations of Hayley crawling over his body. She was even smaller than his cock, which made it only begin to ooze precum threatening to unleash what no doubt would be the biggest and best orgasm of his life.

“So this is where you’d gotten to.” Laughed Hayley, amused but also intensely aroused by her huge husband. Now free from the confines of the inflatable Hayley could smell the musk of Marv’s colossal cock and she couldn’t help but squirm on top of her husband, groping at his thick mounds of inflated flesh making him moan all the more. “Sorry for breaking your new toy.” Marv moaned, apologetically, his mind at risk of being lost in the ecstasy of feeling his wife on top of him, poking, prodding grinding. “It’s alright big man, I think I found myself a better one.” She cooed, leaning down to kiss Marv’s tiny head atop his blimped out body.

“What now though?” Marv asked, becoming all the more sexually frustrated as Hayley pulled away a devilish grin on her face.

“You’ll see,” she winked, sliding over the mounds of muscle to where the hose lay still going since Hayley still couldn’t reach the power point it was plugged into. Hoping her plan worked, Hayley plunged the hose into the yawning slit of Marv’s massive cock. The burgundy head bulged and grew, filling more of Hayley’s vision, the cock soon poking her and pushing her back as it expanded up her husband’s chest. Marv cried out in pleasure and shock, his vision swimming with pleasure and disbelief as he felt his wife being edged up his chest by his growing dick. “What… are… you…” Marv stammered, feeling his balls and his body joining the inflation and growth filling up even more of the already cramped space. Hayley with a smirk slide down to where Marv’s head jutted out from the mounds of muscle about it. “Just wanted to make sure you could pleasure me as I pleasure you.” Hayley winked, removing the hose of the gargantuan member. Removing the bottoms of her pajamas, Hayley positioned herself so Marv could use that great tongue to work her yearning clit while she worked simultaneously on the commanding cock that screamed for release filling her vision. Hayley didn’t care at the moment how they were going to get Marv down to normal size or how he’d even inflated and grown the way he did but she didn’t care she just wanted to enjoy the moment or moments. Seeing Marv so massive had gotten her the horniest she could remember. It wasn’t long before Marv had her moaning with his tongue and the thought that was becoming louder and louder in Hayley’s mind as she buried her face in Marv’s cock… How big could Marv balloon? Hayley cried out thinking of Marv filling the room, the house. If he could swell until towered over the neighborhood being the ultimate image of manhood and strength which all belonged to her, even if he grew so the whole city or the whole world would see him, he was still hers and perhaps that’s would she’d do one she got Marv outside and see how big her man really could be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

GOD DAMN I have been trying to get you to share these masterpieces here for awhile :P This was INCREDIBLE! The growth descriptions TOP NOTCH as always, and fuck me if that dedicated lil wife didn't deserve a true GOD for all the work she was putting into making him BIG! Thank you so much man, this scratched the PERFECT fucking itch for me tonight haha

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Big Billy

“Billy where are you this isn’t funny?” called Macey stepping into the large, dark barn. Playing with a lock of her long, blonde hair, Macey contemplated just turning around and heading back to the house. She knew she shouldn’t be in her Pa’s barn he’d even forbade her from coming inside and yet here she was looking for Billy as he had apparently something to show her. “Billy?” Macey called out once more tentatively. That was when a shadow fell over her and she screamed as the tall shadowy figure reached out for her!

“It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s just me.” Laughed Billy lightly jogging after Macey who had sprinted away from him. Standing under the skylight that ran the length of the peak of the barn’s roof Macey’s jaw fell open as Billy stepped into view. Billy had always been shorter that Macey, his freckled but handsome face being about breast height on her, yet this Billy who strode out from the shadows into the moonlight was taller than her, his clothes hugging a larger, beefier body. Billy’s faced grinned at her from under his blue baseball cap. “How cool is this?” he smirked with his southern drawl. 

“What.. but… how…?” Macey stammered, trying to string a sentence together as her eyes soaked in all the details of this stronger and taller Billy. His green t-shirt was etched with the mounds of his biceps, shoulders his pecs, his jeans bulging around his quads, hamstrings and his calves. Billy had always had an athletic build working on Macey’s Pa’s farm but this was something she’d expect on Clark Kent or one of them big city body builder boys. “With this.” Smirked Billy, showing Macey a green beaker, “I snuck in here one night considerin was so curious as to what ya Pa was up to in here and saw him injecting this here stuff into his cattle and shwoomp.” Billy said gesturing with his hands along with the sound to emphasize how the cows suddenly grew. “But ya know how I hate needles Macey, so I decided when he’d gone to have a swig of the stuff and sure enough I grew just a smidgen because was just the tiniest mouthful. After a bit I shrank back to normal so I started sneaking in here more regularly and figured was time to show ya. What do ya think?” he grinned, his green eyes gleaming as he stood akimbo allowing Macey to drink in every stretched, bulging inch of him.

“I just can’t believe it.” Breathed Macey, looking up with her blue eyes into the green eyes she was so used to looking down into. Billy laughed and shook his head, the heaving of his more muscular chest looking as if it threatened to burst the cotton of his shirt apart. “Then I’m guessin I’ll just have to show ya.” Billy laughed taking a swig of the green liquid from the beaker he held. Immediately Billy, panted and moaned, standing rigidly as his body, shook, quivered then begun to stretch. Macey’s mouth once more fell open as Billy’s shirt road up his defining abs exposing his light brown snail trail, the cuffs of his jeans rising up exposing more and more white sock until the legs caught on Billy’s calf which was easily a few inches above where his socks now finished. Macey, looked down as Billy’s brown boots creaked and bowed out ominously, undoubtedly struggling to keep in Billy’s now bigger feet. “What do ya think now?” chuckled Billy, his voice deeper his green eyes looking over his massive pecs down at Macey. Billy had to be nearly 9 feet tall now and was even more muscle bound than before. His shirt looked like it should be on a child, his jeans looked like leggings that creaked strenuously under the slightest flex of his bulging muscles. “You’re huge!” Macey gasped unable to control herself as she tentatively stepped forward and begun to feel Billy’s body. Her head only came up to his navel and as she groped she gasped as movement near her gave her a fright. Billy couldn’t help being arouse at Macey’s touch and he allowed an embarrassed laugh before hushing himself, as the button to his jeans popped right near Macey’s face as his cock engorged. “So big,” Macey muttered again watching Billy’s briefs struggle against the python that was coming to life in them. Billy’s cock had to be as long as her forearm and it was making her slick. Macey had never been turned on so much in her life.

“You’re so massive I can’t reach your shoulders.” Macey groaned, standing on tip toes but failing to grab Billy’s boulder shoulders which made him laugh. Taking the failed grasp as an opportunity to rake her fingers along Billy’s pecs, the mounds of his abs.
“Feel this then.” Chuckled Billy, bending and flexing his bicep for Macey to feel and hold. Macey couldn’t help a moan of pleasure as Billy lifted her off the ground as if she weighed nothing. “Oh my god…” whimpered Macey looking at the ground below her

“Oh not yet.” Winked Billy as he took another sip of the green liquid. Macey felt Billy’s bicep tense beneath her palms, then vibrate before she felt her hands being spread apart, the ground falling further away beneath her as pops went off near her ear. Moaning and panting Billy grew bigger, his shoulders shredding the sleeves of his boob tube of a shirt, the neck splitting from his pecs, his jeans bursting at the sides and falling away. Looking down Macey watched Billy’s boost burst and unfurl allowing his confined feet to uncurl and stretch, his socks now at ankle height. “How’s this?” laughed Billy, his voice even deeper now, his baseball cap edged up his bigger head allowing some of his brown curls to fall free. Billy playfully bounce Macey by flexing his bigger bicep. Each bounce made the desire in Macey boil upwards. She had never seen anything so hot and she thought she was going to orgasm just watching Billy. 

Feeling Macey’s grip beginning to slip, Billy bent down and gently lowered her to the floor. “Ya like what ya see little lady.” Teased Billy, once more standing akimbo relishing how Macey fit entirely under his shadow now as he was easily half the height of the tall barn. Macey looked up at the hulk that had been Billy, the bulge in his tiny briefs poking from his hip. There was no doubt it was now as thick as one of her defined thighs and the length of her arm at least. She wanted to reach up and touch the musky mound of stretched fabric but she could barely reach his thigh, but her finger tips gliding over the muscled mounds made Billy bite back a moan as goosebumps coursed over his body. “You like that?” Macey whispered, Billy simply nodding, “I bet you do, but…” Macey cut herself off, regaining some control of her lust.

“But what?” sighed Billy, his body aching for more of Macey’s touch

“But can you get bigger?” asked Macey sheepishly, Billy smirking devilishly at the blushing he could see on Macey’s face even under his shadow. 

“Well this is as big as I’ve gotten before, considering I already busted me clothes.” Said Billy

“But I bet it’d feel so good to bust a nut when bigger.” Cooed Macey, which made Billy’s cock throb so hard he thought he was going to cum then and there just from that. Lifting up the beaker Billy took another swig, one eye looking down at Macey who was admiring how his bicep bulged as he bent his arm to drink. The beaker felt barely like a medicine cup in Billy’s massive hands and as he shuddered, shook and tensed he watched as it shrunk even more in his grasp. Macey raked her hands against one lightly haired tree trunk of a leg as Billy grew once more, his socks at last unraveling and his briefs bursting allowing his man sized manhood to spring free. Macey allowed one hand to touch herself as she watched Billy’s expanding body rise up silhouetted against the night sky, his cock and pecs jutting out further above her. Macey couldn’t even see Billy’s face anymore.

“Fuck Macey, that feels so good ya feel so tiny. Bet ya never thought I’d get this huge.” He chuckled, but Macey was silent, “Macey?” Billy’s voice tinged with worry that perhaps he had crushed her or she’d ran off from his growth spurt or worse gone to get her pa to show off the naked giant he’d become. “True, I’ve never seen a bigger man than you Billy, I could straddle your cock and I don’t think my hands would meet on the other side. But I wonder…. Could you be even bigger?”

“Bigger?” stammered Billy in shock. He looked around over his protruding pecs and massive shoulders. He was already having difficulty moving due to his bulk and he was close to the ceiling height. “I don’t know…” Billy said one massive paw rubbing his head and neck nervously making him realize how disproportionately huge he’d already grown and swelled. However, his cock was practically oozing at the idea of being bigger and he couldn’t deny he was curious. “If you could become literally big as a barn I’ll give your meat pole the best pole dance you’ll ever see and felt.” Called up Macey seductively, feeling her own body twitch with arousal as the massive, muscled man towering above her throbbed at her words.

“Ya want big as a barn? I’ll show ya big as a barn!” rumbled Billy, downing the rest of the tiny beaker. Once more Billy’s body shuddered and shook as it shot upwards and outwards. Macey putting a hand down her skirt retreated to a safe distance rubbing herself at the spectacle as Billy grew bigger and bigger and bigger. His body being forced out into a rigid starfish like pose as his bulk became more and more immense. Billy looked up at the glass ceiling that was approaching as he kept getting growing and growing. He felt his cock stretching out, expanding into the space of the barn, it felt like he had a truck jutting off his waist it was so huge, so thick, if only if it weren’t for his mammoth pecs he’d have seen it. His mushrooming nob the size of a dinner table. He could just imagine Macey eating of it, licking its massive slit. “Oh yes that’s it big boy, keep growing, keep growing and I’m going to cum!” Macey called up to Billy stroking harder and harder as Billy kept growing, kept swelling. He was mounting beyond a muscled parade float, Macey ached thinking that Billy might just fill the barn with his ballooning body. Macey’s words made Billy ache and he wished he could touch himself but from how tense his cock was and the way it made his whole body throb he knew he could cum without touching himself.

“I’m gonna cum!” wailed Macey, her strokes becoming as frantic as the shuddering expansion that was wracking Billy’s growing body as he begun to press up against the ceiling making his moans muffled. “Come on big boy, grow, grow, grow.” Macey moaned relishing how every inch of Billy throbbed with growth as his body packed on more girth and size. “I’m so close!” Macey called feeling on the precipice of climax. Billy himself was on his own precipice his cock raging to erupt but his whole body felt so tight, so overblown, so ready to… pop he realized. Billy had grown too big. “Macey, ya need to calm down, if ya make me cum I think… I might… I might blow.” Billy protested. Macey couldn’t make out much of Billy’s protest except for ‘might blow’. “I might blow,” cried back Macey, “god you’ve got me so worked up, my knees are like jelly I’ll probably just collapse here in a puddle if you cum and make me blow.”

“Oh fuck….” Gritted Billy, his body surging as his churning balls grew tighter at Macey’s words, the fuse was lit there was nothing else Billy could do but curse, moan and pant as his colossal cock thickened ready to detonate him. Billy’s final words were completely lost within the towering mound of quivering muscle he’d become as his body rapidly surged out in all directions, threatening to break the skylight when BOOOM Billy blew up, tatters of Billy and cum raining down making Macey cum the hardest she had ever cum in her life. His blue baseball cap landing with a splat among a pool of cum. Collapsing to the ground Macey looked at the now empty Barn and over at the opposite wall she saw vats of the green liquid Billy had drunk. Macey wanted to see more and though big Billy hadn’t measured up to getting as huge as her newly discovered fantasy wanted, she was sure the other big dumb farm hands on her Pa’s farm could rise to the occasion. 

• Upvote 10

Titan Park

Marx stood with his men in a meadow. Twirling his mustache with one hand, while the other hand clutched six pieces of string, out stretched to the six men gathered before him. The men before him ranged in age from late teens to early forties and were all considered attractive in some way. A majority of these men were also tall, the more muscular of the lot wearing tight fitting shirts or muscle shirts to show off their bulging biceps and shoulders.

“You all know the drill. You each get to pick a string, the length of the string relates to what size vial you get from my assistant Denham.” Marx practically yawned as though his troupe had grown since he had started his attraction the last couple of towns had only resulted in the number of his assistants growing. The group of two dozen men, mostly smaller, frailer men murmured excitedly as the stars of Marx’s attraction looked at the tips of the strings spilling out and over his hand. Moving along the line each of the six men selected and drew a piece of string. Some of the men were disappointed, namely the tall, blonde, athletic teen who’s cockiness had attracted Marx to recruit him, though the lad had needed little convincing. The smallest man, with a buzz cut and would’ve fitted in with the marines groaned that he only grabbed the second longest string, but he laughed along with the others that he had had the longest string last time. It was in fact the long haired, chiseled, stubbled, darker Adonis with sky blue eyes that triumphantly claimed the longest string. Holding it aloft for all to see, which made some of Marx’s assistant’s eyes widen in awe and anticipatory pleasure.

With the strings chosen, Denham obediently went about handing out the vials. Two vials only held a small portion of Marx’s elixir which went to those who picked the shortest strings. Two vials held a little more went to the two who picked slightly longer strings. The fifth held even more. While the sixth vial given to the winner had the most. The teen eyed his vial distastefully, while hungrily eyeing of the winner’s vial. “One day,” he muttered to himself downing the vial and walking off towards the entrance. Some of the men stood where they were, while others like the shortest moved onto their positions. The men who had drawn the shortest straws just smiled and flexed for the small crowd before them as soon the elixir begun to work. Grunting, panting the men flexed and as they flexed they grew, stretching then mincing the fabric of their flimsy clothing enjoying the ‘growing’ they were causing among their admiring ‘coworkers’. Marx twirled his moustache thinking of the cash and the beauty as the two men, both athletic one a smooth, ebony figure worthy of a Greek sculpture while also having its stature, the other a blonde, square jawed man with a veil of hair that sprawled from the nape of his neck to his well-kept bush, his cock though not as long as the ebony giant’s was far thicker with heavy matching balls that jostled as he surged up in size. The men stopped around 10 feet as expected from the small dose and accepted the leggings handed to them by their assistants, relishing the hungry looks from the tiny men gathered about them and their tender awe filled touches as they brushed their muscled bodies as they slid on the tight clothing.

Behind the main group the teen, continued his stride leaving strips of clothing in his wake as his clothes fell away as he stretched and bulged upwards, his veins straining on his already lean, muscular body. A smile of absolute pleasure unavoidably planted on his face as he approached the ‘main gate’. Ceasing his growth at around 40 feet the teen strode up to some scaffolding erected near the main gate and allowed the little men who scurried onto it carrying a long sheet of leather fabric to do their work. The litte men using the leather to make a subligaria to cover the teen’s privates and buttocks as while there was daylight Marx wanted the park to be not openly sexualized. It was hard for the teen not to make the littles’ jobs difficult from toying with them but also in them trying to wrap the leather about his waist as his cetacean of a cock swelled as he became aroused. He even enjoyed the thunderous laugh he couldn’t help but bellow as the littles painted the words ‘Titan Park’ on his ripped, smooth chest and abs tickling him. With his transformation complete the teen stood upon two platforms on either side of the gate as the ‘welcome sign’ whom all would walk under in awe as they entered Marx’s colossal carnival.

The shortest of the group was fast shooting up well above the tree line as he walked towards the lake at the edge of the rolling meadows that the carnival was being set up on. He snickered and throbbed seeing how the other giants were enjoying their own growths and the pitiful worship they were getting from the help. The formerly little man had been one of the first that Marx had hired and had in fact been the man Marx had grown to tremendous heights to do his promotional cross Atlantic stroll. Growing in the UK and striding over to the US. The man felt like a god his spiked, dark head at times felt like it would go into the clouds, his feet pulverizing and churning up depths that had never been touched by another human being. Feelings and thoughts that rushed back to the giant as he sunk into the lake, resting back on his hands, knees bent at the ready to receive the puny patrons. He even reminisced over how no shelf respecting shark even dared attack after many had become entangled in his leg hairs. How he dreamed of being that big again or even bigger as he often wondered whether there was a limit to how big Marx’s magical elixir could make a man grow.

The dark winner of Marx’s stars, strode further away as he needed the most space as he continued to grow and grow and grow. The men around him went from midgets, to toys, to bugs as his body ballooned and stretched, his clothes falling away like confetti in celebration of his transcendence to god. Striding to the end of the park to the make shift stadium, the giant laid back, his long brown hair spilling out about his head, his arms out straight encircling the ring of the stadium while his long defined legs stretched beyond the edges. Closing his eyes the man relaxed not caring for even the miniscule giants that were his fellow attractions.

“Good very good.” Marx muttered to himself contently as the two smaller giants went about setting up their tents and helping Denham with the ‘experience tents’. The central pentagonal, red tent was little more than a store selling a short lived experience of the elixir Marx had to offer, often the perfect hook for new talent to add to his growing collection, as well as souvenirs such as hugely oversized clothing, autographs, photos and for those of adult age special DVDs of his giants. From each of the sides of tent spawned the smaller ‘experience tents’. Each tent a private space where Marx’s patrons could try a fraction of the size and power his stars got to enjoy. The rooms were often a mess by the end of the night but his almost fanatical followers were more than eager to help.

The other giant, an auburn bear of a man who had also grown to approximately 40 feet sat in the middle of a ring awaiting guests. His job was to offer lifts, with the flexing of his biceps, allowing guests to ride his shoulders, clinging to his close cropped beard as he rose to his Cadillac sized feet. He was also the security keeping an eye over all that occurred around his portion of the park as no thief got far as if he didn’t grab them Marx’s gate keeper had never let him down.

Having helped the assistants erect the tents, their bodies already glistening with sweat, the smallest of the titans went to their initial positions of their tents. They were to provide games such a ring tossing. Patrons simply had to toss rings and try and catch them on the cocks of the giants. It wasn’t hard for any of his big boys to stay hard for that long especially being the centers of attention and adoration. Marx had also designed the rings so they were pleasurable as they slid down the cocks, the patron even receiving a special prize if his ring was the one to make a giant cum. Alternatively the patrons could enjoy a more intimate setting with the giants being able to feel, worship and massage giants that were some semblance of mortal in stature. Marx always chuckled thinking how many pairs of underwear would be ruined by women as well as men as they allowed their bodies to be massaged and touched by some of the biggest hands known to humanity.

“Are we ready yet boss?” boomed the youngest titan, bringing Marx’s attention to the main gate it made his heart and cock swell to see through the fingers of the titan as he crouched down forming the main gate, the sea of eager faces that were awaiting to get in. “Positions! Positions! Denham final checks now! This is it!” Marx bellowed as loud as he could, teeth some the size of small vehicles gleaming as smiles spread across the faces of every giant about the park. The carnies’ hearts were all racing with excitement as they raced to their positions. The young titan allowing a sneer as he wiggled his massive digits warning the crowd not to shove and press against them in impatience.

With the last of his crew in place Marx lifted his hand to the young, teen titan signaling for the adolescent to raise the ‘gates’. Rearing up to his full height the titan allowed the crowd to begin to funnel through to the booths to purchase their entry, the crowd cheering with glee. A sound that was mixed with astonished gasps as the first glimpsed the giant sitting cross legged amongst the sea of stalls and tents opposite them, then the even bigger giant sitting eagerly in the lake. Last but not least they then would realize the sprawling landscape from the rear, makeshift stadium was a man of truly gigantic proportions. People were practically falling over each other, to Marx’s delight, as they rushed to see his attractions. The teen titan watched with glee, his cock practically vibrating in his garments watching the people pour into the park beneath him and the line of cars that wound through the trees to their graveled, makeshift parking lot. The way the parking lot was filling up he knew it wouldn’t be long until he’d have to start offering the ‘valet’ service. It was his favorite thing about gate duty being the ‘valet’. Being ‘valet’ meant he could pick up all kinds of cars and place them, keeping the car park organized and flowing. It was also the perfect opportunity to show off his size and power. He couldn’t wait until a couple of big trucks arrived so he could curl them for the little runts scurrying about his feet.

Strolling through the growing, excited crowd Marx relished the sounds of what was no doubt going to be another successful festival. People had worried about how remote the locations of Marx’s carnivals usually were but it kept overheads down as did most of his crew being volunteers. However, the greatest dismissal of those remote worries was that time and again his parks had always swelled to capacity as people came to gawp and grope his enormous Adonises.

Two jocks arrived in their black SUV, their driving somewhat erratic as they had been having drinks to work up their courage to show up at the park. They had seen the posters and both had shared unspoken words with one another as to how they not only wanted to see these giants, they wanted to experience it. Parking their vehicle they hopped out and stared in awe at the colossal teen guarding the gates. Though he was ripped he was not as beefy as the two young jocks who were both imagining themselves in his place. However, the more surfer looking of the pair, with long sandy blonde hair and a goatee imagined his mate more as that giant. The muscular, surfer jock immediately stopped shifting his gaze between the titan and his oblivious enthralled friend, his cheeks blooming as he felt his arousal bloom in his jeans. “Come on.” Laughed the black haired jock, adjusting his backwards facing baseball cap before practically jogging to the entrance.

“It’s not fucking special effects dude.” The black haired jock drooled as they approached the teen who had noticed the usually biggest men in the crowd, winking at them and flexing his wall of pecs. The two jocks immediately blushed feeling self-conscious of how blatantly they must have staring for the giant teen to notice them. Passing underneath the teen, the young jocks allowed themselves to stare once more, before their eyes were drawn to the carnival of size before them. Happily paying the entrance fee the young jocks begun to explore the park, their hands buried deep into their baseball team jackets out of fear they start touching themselves they were so turned on by everything they saw.

For a while the two men watched people climbing over the giant in the lake like a water theme park, using his long limbs and torso like slides. Groups of six being martialed by a man in a bathing suit similar to the outfits worn by the carnies, organized teams of six to race down over the man’s pecs, down his abs to the water of his crotch below. Some just stayed in the water about the giant’s crotch enjoying the ‘natural’ spring as the water was heated by the boner the giant had. Occasionally he’d moan as a larger person would rocket down his chest into the water. One large patron, after practically becoming air born from his pecs rocketed down the giant’s abs to the pool of the giant’s lap with a huge splash that made the whole giant tense and moan. The cause becoming apparent when the man emerged yelling in delirious delight, “I touched it! I touched the giant cock! It’s like a truck down there!”, which immediately drew more people diving to feel it, while others tried to more subtly reach down with their toes.

The two jocks, exchanged looks knowing it was time to move on. They were practically ready to cum and were all too aware of the growing dampness in their jeans as their cocks leaked precum. Heading back to the maze of stalls, the jocks meandered about. Though they practically ran away when a carnie called out to them enticing them into a tent where they glimpsed a titan sitting in a too small a chair massaging a woman, her face a portrait of rapture while others massaged the long, bulging body of the giant. It’s not that the jocks didn’t want to pay to go in and join the worshipping, it was that they wanted it too much. “Fuck to be as big as them if only for….” The dark haired jock begun to wish before a strange man in a red tuxedo draped his arms around the two young men as he came between them. “Oh but there is,” chuckled Marx a twinkle in his eye, “Go to the central tent, see for yourselves and experience the wonder of my marvelous elixir.” And with that Marx dropped away from the men disappearing back into the crowd about them. The jocks were confused as to what happened but intrigued. “Who was that?” puzzled the surfer

“Dude.. I think that was Marx the Magnificent the guy who runs this place…” stammered the other jock searching the crowd for the sight of the strange, red tuxedo man to no avail. “So central tent?” the dark haired jock asked, trying not to sound too eager.

“Sure,” shrugged the surfer playing nonchalant as they strode off towards the central tent.

“Great bubble butts.” Marx mused to himself staring at the beautiful behinds of the men that were so nicely sculpted within their jeans. “They would make great attractions sir.” Commented Denham standing at his master’s side

“Quite Marx mused to himself, playing with his moustache but deciding to let chance determine whether the young studs fell into his employ or not. Striding off along an alley formed amongst some stalls, Marx went back to checking on the rest of his park and guests noticing with pleasure many men who would make great additions to his carnival.

The jocks arrived at the more tranquil central tent, but were somewhat dismayed by how much of a tourist trap it appeared to be with all its souvenirs. A family joked around in a black shirt, with the big, white lettering, centered with red that read ‘Titan Park’. A middle aged guy, who though still muscular was beginning to develop a beer belly was joking with his girlfriend about buying a Titan Park stein that was the equivalent of a keg. She even remarked on his growing beer belly and he in return joked of how it would mean even more of him to love, jokingly making his belly swell bigger, the shirt riding up exposing his light snail trail. In the end she couldn’t dissuade him and she shook her blonde ringlets as her partner bought the stein and had to roll it out of the tent to get it back to their car.

Moving on the jocks came to a circular stall with a pillar of shelves in the middle, stacked with blue vials, which people were giddily buying then walking off to the private ‘experience tents’. “What can I do you boys for?” asked a small but friendly man who didn’t look much older than the jocks. For a moment the boys’ courage failed them as they stood on the precipice of exploring their desires. In the end it was their bulging boners that pulled them over the edge. “Two vials.” The dark haired jock stated, repeating himself as his voice the first time embarrassingly cracked.

“That’ll be $200.” Smiled back the man, which made the jocks’ jaws drop but they were helpless to reject the huge price of the elixir and handed the store attendant the money. “This better be worth it.” Grumbled the surfer as the pair walked back through the other stalls, joining the shortest line to the private tents. Impatiently the duo stood there, barely able to stand still with their hormones racing, hearts thundering with nerves and excitement. Their heartbeats only accelerating as they heard the cries of joyous surprise, moans and rendering of clothing behind the curtains of the entrance.

Finally the lads came to the front of the line their patience almost at an end. Just when they thought they couldn’t take anymore the foursome that had gone in before them emerged 3 out of the four, two guys and a girl wrapped in towels with the fourth woman looking disheveled. The black haired jock staring at her, was fairly sure the woman was completely covered in cum, the globs of it streaking her hair, leaving a musky wafting scent as she passed. “Remember lads, 10 minutes maximum and towels will be on your left. We also assume no responsibility for any clothing that may be damaged during your experience.” Curtly smiled the usher, before allowing the young men into the large round room before closing the velvety curtains behind them.

They took a minute to take in the room, which definitely smelt like sex. The furniture was all large of sturdy mattresses, futons or cushions, things that were obviously harder to break. The surfer, broke brought the dark haired jock’s attention back as he balked at the smell of the elixir. “Smells rank.” The surfer coughed, suddenly becoming unsure about drinking it. Drinking it himself anyway. The whole time they spent waiting to be alone and drink the stuff the surfer had been dying to see his friend drink the vial. “Pussy,” smirked the other jock, shooting the surfer a devilish wink before throwing his head back and downing the vial in one gulp. The jock shuddered as the taste of the elixir spread through his mouth, it was so bitter and it left a bubbling, tingling sensation in his mouth that was creeping through the rest of him but the further it reached the more pleasurable it was becoming. “Dude… urgh… it… feels pretty… urgh… good.” Moaned the jock, flexing for his mate and laughing as he saw his shirt rise exposing his lightly haired abs, the front of his shirt and jeans rising from his protruding penis and pecs, his baggy team jacket pinching, choking his thickening arms. Wanting more freedom, to show off his body more clearly and not wanting to wreck the expensive jacket, the jock peeled it off and tossed it aside allowing his friend to admire his upper body all the clearer. However, the surfer couldn’t stop his eyes from wandering up and down his mate who laughed as the buttons of his jeans popped off one by one as he inched upwards his bulge ballooning outwards. Grimacing the growing jock grunted, flexing and curling his feet straining the swelling sneakers until at last they burst allowing his feet freedom. By the time the jock had stopped growing all that was left was his cap, his too tight too tiny shirt and his jeans. Though the seams of his jeans had blown out around his knees that they hugged to as well as through the seat of them from his bulging bubble butt. “So what do you think man?” laughed the jock, flexing and posing in front of his friend before moving over to the huge mirror that ran the height of the tent.

The jock from looking at his small, surfer friend gathered he had to be around ten feet tall now, which made the tip of his engorged endowment poke out from under his straining boxers and stretch out over his hip. “You like this huh?” laughed the jock, noticing the darkening dampening spot on the crotch of his friend’s pants, “touch it.” The jock ordered, dropping down to his knees in front of his friend. It made the larger jock’s cock throb invitingly seeing how even kneeling his friend barely reached his chest. The surfer as if a puppet of the penis which was as thick as his arm before him, came forward and pulled back the boxers allowing the beast to be fully released. The surfer hugged the massive manhood, tenderly caressing it, having lost all inhibitions. The surfer kissed and teethed the vascular shaft, the melon sized tip, his hands working on the grape fruit sized balls that churned in his mate’s sac. “So hot.” The surfer moaned, continuing his worship. However, the other jock found his gaze wandering to the vial his mate still held absently in his hands. “Be hotter if I was even bigger.” The giant jock teased

“Is that allowed?” the surfer asked, wide eyed his hands tightening around the vial and the cock.

“Why not I paid for it.” He shrugged, plucking the vial out of his mate’s hand with two fingers. Carefully flicking the lid off, the jock winked at his mate once again then downed the second vial.

The sensations this time were more intense and the jock’s body practically hummed with energy. “Oh fuck… the power…. The power!” the jock laughed, laughing harder as his voice deepened, as he felt his mate being pushed back by his growing body being lifted up by his giant cock. The teen titan’s rags from his first growth were reduced to ribbons as he stretched up and up. The colossus moaned in pleasure as he felt himself pushing up against the fabric of the ceiling in a matter of moments and he was still growing. “Oh fuck, this is sooo gooooodd!” he bellowed, his cock tightening, bouncing his mate up and down on it making it only worse. The surfer unconsciously found himself grinding against the sizeable shaft growing beneath him and. “I’m gonna cum!” the surfer whimpered his wide hands pulling on the tight, throbbing skin beneath him rutting harder. “Oh dude, you doing that, saying that, you’re going to make me cum!” moaned the jock still growing, feeling the tent lifting, straining.

The attendant outside the tent had heard the commotion and though had initially assumed boys will be boys decided a peak could be wise as the young men’s time was nearly up. Opening the curtains the man went instantly hard while also being shocked to see one of the teens lifting the roof of the tent and still growing his pulsing, bull cock oozing precum aimed directly at him and the patrons behind him. It was too late, he knew what was going to happen. With a cry of pleasure the giant teen burst through the roof, his whole body shuddering as he blew his load straight out the door over the attendant and awaiting patrons. The surfer, glistening with sweat panted and moaned as the surging cum in the shaft beneath him made him blow his load in his jeans. Neither of the orgasming, erupting jocks were thinking of what to do once they stopped cumming and the giant jock kind of hoped he didn’t as was the greatest pleasure he’d ever had. Marx whistled and tutted at the euphoric face sticking out like a pimple from the distended roof, knowing full well from the cheers, the cries and past experience that the lad had taken more than one dose. However, once he had done cumming he’d quickly shrink and would then help with the cleanup and payment for damaging that ceiling. Perhaps he could even pay for it with working for me, Marx thought to himself his own boner throbbing as he envied those inside the main tent who must have copped quite the glorious eyeful of the giant jock.

The giant of giants, who lay sprawled over in the stadium heard the commotion in the central tent and lazily moved his eyes off the littles crawling over him to see what was going on. He smirked at seeing the jock’s moaning face slowly disappear back into the tent from whence it had come. Rolling his massive shoulders to the amused cries and cheers of his explorers the giant of giants dismissed the shrinking giant of no consequence, the pitiful display of power was making his sequoia like shaft droop. The littles about its base, sensing the movement and seeing the monolithic manhood deflating immediately went to work coaxing it back to full strength and size. This was also helped by those who bounced and rolled about on his sac teasing his balls. His balls and cock were the rewards for those who traversed the maze that was the giant’s body hair. From his view above them the giant grinned as he saw the little figures appearing and disappearing amongst the dark follicles of hair that would’ve been a forest to them.

The rest of the afternoon and evening passed by without incident. Marx was even very pleased that both of the jocks he had spied earlier had volunteered to go with his troupe on tour to make up for the damages that had caused one of his tents. A promise that Marx doubted would go down well with their sports coach but Marx rationalized perhaps he just needed to employ the entire team then the coach could have time off. A large roster of giant teens certainly thrilled Marx, the shows he could put on. He could have littles performing trapeze as they flexed they boulder like biceps. Giants juggling little people. So many ideas, that made Marx giddy and horny.

As night firmly set in the carnival begun to wind down and people knew what that meant, as did the giants who relished this part of the evening the most. The giant of giants watched as the carnies directed people off of him so with a grumble he could raise to his full monumental height and step out of the stadium. Standing on the outside, standing akimbo the giant of giants waited for the others, the stadium to fill and for Mr Marx to announce the ‘grand finale’.

The carnies knowing the schedule, shut down their stalls and ushered those who were staying to the stadium. Almost every head of those approaching the stadium craned up to stare at the Adonis that loomed high into the night sky above them. Only when the all other areas of the fair had been cleared, did Marx make his ostentatious entrance into the stadium, the spotlight bathing him in pale light silencing the crowd. “Ladies and gentlemen!” Marx welcomed, “what a night of wonder, what a night of pleasure, what a night of such fine hospitality by your beautiful town. I am most humbled and in turn would like to bestow on you one final delight! Our colossal circle! Our grand finale!” Marx cried raising his hands and gesturing them around the edges of the stadium. Denham thought he was going to cum as he stood beside Marx as he always did, knowing what was going to happen as six spotlights burst into life around the outside of the stadium. One shining up before the giant of giants, while the other five shined up into the night sky. However, that soon changed as moans rose up as up over the edges rose the other giants who had all taken more of Marx’s elixir to grow as huge as the largest of giants. The crowd gasped and cheered as more and more of the night sky was blotted out by the monstrous, mounting men. Their cocks piercing through the beams of light and jutting up over the stadium. Many of the giants were already touching themselves, rubbing their thighs, cocks, balls or pecs, putting on a show for their little worshippers as they grew. All of them throbbed with ecstasy seeing the stadium shrinking beneath them, as their cocks stretched out almost forming a roof far above the pinnacle of the stadium walls.

As the giants’ growth slowed and at last stopped, they took some more time to tease themselves and the audience below by slowly touching themselves or each other. Eliciting gleeful cries as they begun to leak precum before at last they grabbed their shafts and begun to pump. Pumping harder and harder they looked from one another their muscles, their cocks, the way their bodies tensed, bounced, jostled as they jerked off. They looked at the sky feeling like they could reach up and touch the stars, some wondering how to get enough elixir to get that big and how amazing it would feel. They looked at the mants far below them, recording and worshipping their enormity.

As the giants’ moans begun to wash down over the stadium and roll over the country side, Marx smiled, just thinking of how many more guests they’d have tomorrow night after hearing such symphonic sounds. Denham knowing that the big bang of the finale was about to cum. Handed Mr Marx his see through umbrella. As the moans turned to cries, Marx unfurled and raised his umbrella as with booms the volcano like cocks above him erupted. Once one cock went off it always sent off a chain reaction as the giants cummed and cummed and cummed. Thick rivulets of cum rained down upon the gathered crowd in the stadium. Many in the crowd themselves begun to cum. By the time the heaving, panting giants had finished even the crowd was panting, they were so blown away it took a few minutes before feverish cheers, hollering, calpping and whooping emerged from the pools of cum people were immersed in. “Thank you ladies and gentlemen you have been a wonderful audience! Good night!” saluted Marx taking a bow, before gesturing up to his dazed giants, who in turn bowed, before trudging off into the dark some of them still sporting huge erections that they no doubt intended to take care of before they begun to shrink back to normal. Smuggly satisfied, Marx shook off his umbrella and strode off into the night, satisfied that he had made some very satisfied customers that night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Adulterer Accident

Claire threw her head back and moaned as Dmitri buried his face in the nape of her neck, as his long, thick cock ploughing deeper into her, sending reverberations of pleasure up through her body.  “Oh yes!” she cried, raking her hands through the young Adonis’ long brown hair as they approached climax. Claire clenching around Dmitri’s girth orgasming. Dmitri following close behind leaving the couple sweaty and heaving on Claire’s king sized mattress. “Does your husband make you feel that good?” teased Dmitri, gently nipping at Claire’s ear her whole body tingling still on her orgasm high. “Don’t ruin the moment.” Claire breathed, trying not to let the thought of her workaholic husband ruin the moment. She’d been seeing Dmitri for a few months now and Claire had no intention of stopping. Dmitri was young, athletic and adventurous unlike her husband. His official position was cabana boy and it gave Claire an idea for what to do next, one of their favourite activities. “Up for round three?” she mused, running a hand over his smooth, chiselled pecs

“I might need some more time, before can go again but sure, unless you have something else in mind?” mused Dmitri catching the look in Claire’s bright blue eyes.

“Well I was thinking of going to the pool and pool toys need air after all.” She smirked, coyly playing with her long blonde, tassels. Claire knew Dmitri didn’t need any further motivation, she saw his cock pulse and stretch as it engorged and became erect. “Lead the way miss.” Dmitri grinned, following Claire out of the cavernous bedroom, through several white marble halls until reaching the expansive, glass room of the pool house. The pool house though indoors had gardens around the outside to give it a jungle vibe, the plants needing to be maintained as well as the pool being kept clear of their foliage which was Dmitri’s job. “Wait here.” Smiled Claire, disappearing into the pool shed and emerging with an automatic pump, which made Dmitri’s cock only harden and jut out further.

It had only been by pure luck that the two had found out their shared desire. One day Dmitri was cleaning the pool and heard Claire’s moans. Her moans made him so horny he couldn’t do his work, his shorts tented by his sizeable erection. So he followed the sounds to her bedroom and watched in awe as Claire pumped herself up, making her sizeable breasts bigger her hips curvier. Claire looked like a naked goddess as she swelled naked atop her mattress. Claire had been startled when Dmitri had shown himself, but she had hoped he would’ve been lured by her moans. The young man, without saying a word or needing a word mounted Claire removing the nozzle of the pump from Claire’s slit and inserting it into the tip of his cock. Claire felt like she was ready to cum then and there as the stud of a cabana boy inflated his cock and balls to almost horse like proportions before he begun to plough her, making her cry out in ecstasy. From then on they’d experimented with various kinds of inflation and growth sex, however, Dmitri found himself more often than not being the one blown up. Though that bothered neither of them as Dmitri loved the worship and Claire loved experiencing an obelisk of a cock pleasuring her.

Going behind Dmitri, Claire lubed up the nozzle of the pump and firmly planted it between Dmitri’s butt cheeks, making the young man moan in pleasure as he was penetrated. His groaning moan only becoming louder as he felt the pump do its job. Dmitri ran his hands over his pecs, his cock, his balls as his already muscular body begun to swell. Claire tenderly groped at Dmitri’s bubbling butt, before raking her hands over what she could reach of his back as the young man also stretched up and up as he packed on more size. Dmitri had to be close to 10 feet before Claire reached up to the pump and switched it to off. Dmitri moaned, part in disappoint at not swelling/growing any further but also in anticipation knowing what was coming next. Claire ruffled Dmitri’s soft leg hairs and the trimmed pubes of his balls making the hulking giant quiver, before she lead him over to the bubbling hot tub that adjoined one side of the pool.

Dmitri lowered himself in, a pleasurable sigh escaping his lips, his massive chest heaving as the bubbling water felt great against his basketball sized sac and huge thighs. Stretching himself out, Dmitri couldn’t even entirely fit in the hot tub, his legs stretching across the pavers to the pool edge, his long arms encircling one side. It however, only made his cock throb harder, which made Claire even slicker with desire as she joined her inflated sex toy immediately going to work on licking, massaging, kneading the mammoth cock that rose above her. By the time pre was streaming down Dmitri’s cock his breathing was ragged, he couldn’t take it anymore and needed to fuck Claire. Picking her up and laying her gently on the pavers, Dmitri held Claire firmly and begun to pry her apart with his bulbous knob. Claire cried out in pleasure as the enormous cock made its way into her inch by inch before he begun to plough her, his massive balls smacking her arse as he tilted her allowing his cock to explore her more deeply.  Claire fondled her breasts as her eyes rolled at the intensity of the pleasure as she rocked with Dmitri. This time it was Dmitri who came first the intensity of his orgasm amplified by the pressure and air which filled him. Claire cried out as rope after rope of cum erupted into her as Dmitri’s body shook and he orgasmed, the pool of cum leaking from her at last making her cum also imagining how it would be if she could be inflated by Dmitri cumming into her like that.

Exhausted the two lounged in the pool, Claire laying atop Dmitri’s massive chest like he was a sexy, muscled pool toy. “So how about round four we go for a bit more size?” cooed Claire, tweaking Dmitri’s nipple and hearing his heart quicken.

“I don’t think even you could handle me if I got much bigger than I am now to you.” Smirked Dmitri, though his cock betrayed him, as it carved through the water eager for more.

“Oh I’ll get big to, there’s plenty of space in here I want to have the biggest orgasm of my life. After all my husband unfortunately will be back from his business trip in a few days and we’ll have to cool our jets until he leaves for another.” Sighed Claire, which made Dmitri huff though he didn’t like having to share Claire he couldn’t deny he liked the danger. Sliding off her massive lover, Claire swam over to the pool edge and grabbed the pump. Heading back to Dmitri, she reinserted it into his butt eliciting another moan and turned the pump on making Dmitri moan even more. God how she loved that sound. What she didn’t love though, was the sound of keys turning in the front door followed by “honey I’m home!”

“Fuck he’s home early, stay here!” cursed Claire, racing out of the pool, throwing on a robe and closing the pool room door behind her. It took a moment for Dmitri to process what was happening and it took only a moment longer for him to realize that in her haste Clair had forgotten to turn the pump off. Dmitri didn’t know what to do, he was becoming so huge and bulky he knew he was going to have difficulty reaching the pump if he didn’t act soon, but by doing so he might make such a commotion that he’d draw Claire’s husband’s attention exposing their affair.

“Darling, you’re home early!” cried Claire, throwing her arms around her husband and giving him a kiss.

“You’re all wet sweat heart.” He smiled back, gently pushing her off his expensive suit, “And yes things wrapped up early so I thought I’d come by and surprise you.”

“Wonderful.” Smiled Claire, hiding a shiver that ran down her spine as she realized she hadn’t turned the pump off and if Dmitri didn’t do it then he’d be swelling up in the pool room at that very moment. Not to mention at his previous size it would’ve been difficult to get him out any of the doors let alone to whatever size he’s inflated to now. All Claire could do was hope Dmitri would hit the reverse on the pump, shrink and be able to hide/escape.  “Shall we head back to the pool?” Claire’s husband asked

“No, no, no,” Claire hurriedly answered, “you must be hungry from your trip, let’s go to the kitchen and get you something to eat.”

Dmitri heard Claire and her husband’s voice move off and decided it was time to act, he just needed to hit the reverse switch on the pump, shrink down and hide. However, with each moment Dmitri was blowing up bigger and bigger, everything about him was enormous, which would’ve been so hot was he not in danger of being caught. Struggling with arms that even the hulk himself would be jealous of Dmitri brushed at the pump stuck in his bubble butt. His fingers brushed the pump once, twice, thrice then Dmitri let out a moan of unexpected pleasure and a groan of shock as on the fourth glance he dislodged the pump. However, the pump was not dislodged from him, it was dislodged to sink further in, swallowed by his ballooning butt.

“What was that?” asked Claire’s husband having heard Dmitri’s moan

“It was nothing, probably just the house, big houses make noises after all.” Claire laughed nervously. Claire could tell her husband was suspicious, he had never trusted Dmitri and had been against hiring him in the first place. “How is our cabana boy doing, must be doing a good job if you were in the pool?” enquired Claire’s husband

“Oh he’s doing swell.” Claire remarked, unable to help the vague joke though internally she was panicking as to what Dmitri was doing. If he hadn’t realized what was going on and was in there inflating and pleasuring himself she was going to kill him if her husband didn’t kill them first. “There’s that noise again.” Muttered Claire’s husband his eyes locking on the part of the house where the pool room was housed.

“I’m sure it’s nothing, here’s your tea dear.” Claire stated trying to distract her husband.

Dmitri had moaned as his traps and feet not only struck the ends of the pool but slid over them, forcing him down into a seated like position in the pool preventing any chance of rescuing the pump from inside him. Dmitri was expanding with every second, his bus of a cock between his chest and the ceiling, his limbs stretched out to every corner of the room, his head sinking amongst the growing hills of muscles that were his traps and pecs. Yet the young Adonis continued to swell. His grossly distended body was bigger than any muscle parade blimp Dmitri had ever seen. Though it was becoming increasingly difficult to see his body, not to mention how tight it felt. The pump that was stretching Dmitri to his limit was intense. All Dmitri could do was pant and uncontrollably moan as he ballooned well past sizes he’d ever been before. Sizes he’d only dreamed about in his wildest fantasies. “Oh fuck.” Dmitri moaned as he felt his body crushing the garden, the deck chairs and press against the wall and ceiling. Dmitri had filled every corner of the room and he was still swelling.

“I definitely heard a moan that time and is that a creak?” Claire’s husband puzzled, heading towards the pool room.

“It’s nothing, really darling.” Weakly protested Claire, getting a cold glare from her husband

“He’s here isn’t he in the pool room where you were just fucking him?” Claire’s husband snarled quickening his pace as the creaking grew louder and the sound that sounded like moaning though now muffled was more constant. Dmitri was delirious, having long forgotten about Claire and her husband. His balls churned around his feet as his body struggled to swell, his cock now curved across the roof, trying to pry itself behind Dmitri’s traps. “Fuck I’m so huge, fuck I’m so ready to cum… so… so… so… so ready to blow….” Dmitri moaned in realization making his cock ache even more. “Fuck yes, fuck yes, I’m gonna blow or this house is!” Dmitri didn’t care anymore he was so horny, so riled up the behemoth of ballooned bulk ground and grinded against his surroundings building himself up to a climax “Here I cum!” moaned Dmitri his whole body shuddering, shaking the room as his whole body clenched, before making out last surge in size! The glass enclosure of the pool house rattled as a massive boom blew from the pool room as Dmitri blew up without a trace.

Claire’s husband shot her another dark look at the sudden boom. Throwing open the pool room door, Claire’s husband glanced around at the room but there wasn’t a sign of Dmitri nor was there anywhere that he could’ve hidden in the room without being spotted. The only thing out of place was bubbles coming up from near the middle of the pool, coming from a pump that sat at the bottom. Claire wide eyed realized what must have happened and quivered as she couldn’t resist a small orgasm at the thought of what had happened to Dmitri. “See no one is here darling, I must have just left the pump in a new pool toy I was testing out. I’m guessing the sounds were it over inflating and popping. Oops.” Laughed Claire, shrugging before throwing herself on her husband so horny at the thought of what became of Dmitri. Her husband, thankful to be wrong about his wife allowed her to strip him off and take him to the hot tub where she fucked him like she hadn’t done since they had been married. All the while Claire looked at the pump and couldn’t wait until she could find another toy to replace Dmitri, a thought that was driving her wilder than her husband’s touch. Though the idea of convincing her husband to try being pumped up certainly did have its merits.

• Thanks 1