"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress: Chapter 22 - Field Trips for Worship, Part 1

On 10/8/2016 at 3:11 AM, TonitruiLupus1 said:

You did get my name right, just add the number 1 all together with TonitruiLupus and you'll get TonitruiLupus1, it ok you didn't know you weren't at fault, just as much as making errors in your characters body and weight stats through out the Story of The Twenty half way through out the 22 chapters, you tried to remember there stats and did your best with them to keep moving forward with the story and we all forgive you for all them faults in your memory ;-), so don't fell bad about it at all my friend ;-). 

And i can't wait to see what happen's next, keep up the writing, you have a lot of talent in your own style, just make sure there's a good ending in there ;-).

HILARIOUS and DEAD RIGHT.  I am constantly, whenever I am in a writing mode, having to flip back and say, "What the hell did I say about this guy....?????"   There are errors like that throughout. YA CAUGHT ME. Love it! That's what happens with a 400-page novel written over a more than 5-year period (I may have started this around 2009, I can't remember.....)  Thanks for your comments!

3 hours ago, joeysilverado said:

HILARIOUS and DEAD RIGHT.  I am constantly, whenever I am in a writing mode, having to flip back and say, "What the hell did I say about this guy....?????"   There are errors like that throughout. YA CAUGHT ME. Love it! That's what happens with a 400-page novel written over a more than 5-year period (I may have started this around 2009, I can't remember.....)  Thanks for your comments!

Yeah we all make mistakes from time to time and who doesn't for at least 5 years into it like you did or just in a week or 2 given the free hours to it, MAN that must be a mind fuck when that happens you get stuck on remembering what you did with the novel :-D.

But all in all i really like for what it is for the most part, and i wonder who's gonna be the most dominate in the end, Dr. Zaftig, Tiffany, Casey or Rod Modster, WHO WILL WIN IN THE END... WHOOOOOO KNOWS, DUH DUH DUUUUUUH :-D.

All jokes aside i hope it turns out to be Casey Rockland being on top, because he's the man and Having Sam would just do the trick to push forward to first place and be the boss, despite him being not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and to tell the truth i not either i just very smart in my head and a dumb meat head to boot also ;-).

See when you get this my friend, hope this comment is ok?.

I'll probably be writing this one to my grave.....and what you write is sort of my plan....add the fact that Casey is, for me, very definitely the Muscle Candide. He gets drawn into the dark side awhile (in unpublished pages...)...bear in mind that the more reads I get, the more page views, and the more comments, the quicker I post the next chapter! 

Your observations most gratifying. Some time I'll go back and fact check......

24 minutes ago, joeysilverado said:

I'll probably be writing this one to my grave.....and what you write is sort of my plan....add the fact that Casey is, for me, very definitely the Muscle Candide. He gets drawn into the dark side awhile (in unpublished pages...)...bear in mind that the more reads I get, the more page views, and the more comments, the quicker I post the next chapter! 

Your observations most gratifying. Some time I'll go back and fact check......

Hopefully not to dark for us all to dislike him?, Casey is more like a really kind gentle giant then a careless sex beast on making a world bow down to him in his dreams by making every male his to do whatever he pleases after they been through P21 by the look of it, but all time will tell where and when this will happen for Casey's future, and however you make it out to be, just don't be the Bad guy, ok ;-) :-) :-D.

If it's alright that i was being observant as that last time i made a comment, then i'm glad i'm being your keen eye for this stuff, if it pleases you???.

Casey remains sweet and loving - unless he is under the influence of P21 - at which point, he can become downright nasty....he will learn, through Sam (after some amazing muscle worship sex, none of it yet published) to moderate himself. But then - A CRISIS HITS VALHALLA - and Casey is forced to flee into THE WORLD - where his enormous size, muscularity, and need for his mammoth tool to be engaged several times a day keeps getting him into all kinds of scrapes....until Moster comes after him ....oh, there's a lot ahead. But meanwhile, I'm still writing the Hollywood Hills worship scene.....

41 minutes ago, joeysilverado said:

Casey remains sweet and loving - unless he is under the influence of P21 - at which point, he can become downright nasty....he will learn, through Sam (after some amazing muscle worship sex, none of it yet published) to moderate himself. But then - A CRISIS HITS VALHALLA - and Casey is forced to flee into THE WORLD - where his enormous size, muscularity, and need for his mammoth tool to be engaged several times a day keeps getting him into all kinds of scrapes....until Moster comes after him ....oh, there's a lot ahead. But meanwhile, I'm still writing the Hollywood Hills worship scene.....

I hope Casey wins anyway when he's fighting against Moster's plans of taking over Valhalla Labs for his own evil deeds in the end and do whatever he likes from now on along with his lover Sam and also do whatever else he'll do in the near future, because i do don't know what else there is to do but wait until there's more chapters to find out about your long driven story progression as it go's on, and thank you for telling me that there is a lot more to come ;-), gets everyone hard as a rock every time and brains engaged to read the world of The Twenty even more, thank you my friend :-D.  

And have a good time with making more of Hollywood Hills worship scenes, sounds fun ;-).

• Upvote 1