Sokka Muscle Growth (Avatar fanfic)

SexyMusSpanish

Hey. I expect this to be a short story. Sorry if my english is bad or if I lack of vocabulary, but I actually speak spanish.

I have to say that I have a weird attraction to Sokka from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and I always got excited everytime he showed up in the show... specially when he was half naked. 

Then "The Legend of Korra" came out (and I have to say that Bolin was even more hotter than Sokka for me) and I saw the "adult" Sokka version in a picture, and he was a lot more muscular! So yeah, I always wanted him to be strong and well-muscled when he was younger in the show (specially because of his kind of "male" personality). So my story will happen in the time before Aang defeated the Fire Lord Sozin Ozai. I hope you like it...

-----------------------------------------------

It was a hot day in the Fire Nation. Sokka and Katara were taking a break in the camp while Toph and Aang went training earthbending to a mountain close to there.
Katara was brushing Appa, immerse in her thoughts, and she wasn't paying attention to his brother.

Sokka, as he usually did, was eating the hunting for that morning. The day was so hot that the boy was shirtless and he was a little sweaty.

Sokka started eating slowly, but then he started eating so fast and with the mouth open that the noise started annoying Katara.

-Could you stop that? -exclaimed Katara with a upset tone.

Sokka suddenly stop and saw Katara with a borring expression.

-A man need to eat to grow big and strong -and he started chewing again.

Katara frowned mad and walked to his brother.

-Yes, but you could eat like a civilized man! -she said.

Sokka standed up and watched Katara to the eyes. She got a little nervous considering that his brother had growth in high in the past months. But she still had her water AND blood bending.

-Don´t make me tell you more than one time -said Katara and put her hand in her water container.

Suddenly Sokka got angry.

-You think you can tell me what to do just because you have powers? -screamed the boy- I am tired of this. I am tired of all you treating me like if I were unuseful!

-I... I didn´t want to... I wasn´t... I didn´t know that... -babbled Katara.

-You know what? I am done -said Sokka, now a little sad instead of angry- I guess "Team Avatar" cant succeed without the unuseful non-bender. I am leaving.

He picked up his clothes and his boomerang and walked away.

Katara stood there, without knowing what just happened.

-Sokka, wait! -said when she finally reacted.

Sokka didn´t answer and kept walking.

-You can't go! You can't be serious! -said Katara not believing that because of and stupid and childish fight Sokka wanted to go.

Sokka was now walking too far away.

Katara didn´t know what to do. Run after him? She couldn't bring him back with just pulling him back. He was so much stronger than her. Using the waterbender? No, that just would make him get more angry.

Katara was so desperate that she didn´t know what she was doing. She raised her hands and suddenly Sokka stopped.

Sokka levitated back to the camp. He wasn't able to move.

-Are you using your blood bending on me? Are you kidding? -said Sokka trying to get free.

In a few seconds Sokka was just in front of Katara, looking at her with a very angry face.

-I am sorry -said Katara, keeping her bloodbending on Sokka- But we need you brother. I need you.

Sokka just looked down.

-Ok, just stop bending on me -murmured the boy.

Katara smiled and tried to stop bending Sokka. But she couldn´t.

-I... I can´t -said Katara without understanding.

-What do you mean you can´t? -exclaimed Sokka and looked scared to her sister.

-I mean I CAN´T -said Katara- My hands don't respond.

Suddenly Sokka closed his blue eyes and growled.

-Katara... I... I feel weird. I can hear my heart in my head -said starting to breathe faster and clenching his fists

The hands of Katara started shaking. Sokka finally stopped levitating and standed on the floor, but he still couldn´t move.

Sokka screamed, but more manly than he used to do. Katara open her eyes, impressed on seeing how his brother started getting transformed. She could feel her bending on him, like if all her power was being canalized to him.

-I... I feel... AWESOME! -exclaimed Sokka opening his eyes. The blue on his iris looked like if they were lighting thunder.

Katara opened her mouth.

-Oh... wow... -she said.

Sokka smiled while his chest was going up and down with a strong breathing. He was all sweaty and his tan skin looked amazing.

Sokka gasped manly and strong, with a lot of pleasure on his voice.

The boy smiled more and more while he saw his muscles getting bigger and stronger. His abs were the first in tranformate.

The stomach got hard and lean. Then a six pack appeared, stronger and harder than ever. But when Sokka laughed, happy of that change, the abs made a sound of stretching and a eight pack was now on his stomach, making some veins appear in the lower abs. 

-More, more! -said Sokka flexing his abs and biting his lips with pleasure. His wishes came true and now a twelve pack made its appearance on the boys stomach.

Sokka smiled happer than ever and flexed his abs, proud of them.

-This is SO GOOD! -said and started massaging his cock making it got hard.

Katara, unconsciously, started to get pleasure too. She never had realized how hot his brother was (principally because he was his brother) but now she couldn't resist to those beautiful blue eyes, that perfect skin and that long and manly hair cut. She couldn´t avoid watching his new and incredible hard and definited abs, strong like rocks.

-Sokka... since... since when you are so... so... HOT? -said Katara and unconsciously her bending increased on Sokka.

Hearing that from his sister made Sokka feel more manly and big. More powerful. He looked at his abs and his cock raised straight up like a sword.

-Yes... Yes! I am so hot! -exclaimed Sokka and his arms raised with the blood bending of Katara, but it was Sokka go flexed his biceps.

The muscles of his arms and his chest started growing at the same time. His chest became two nice pectorales so big that they looked like if they were going to explote. The muscles got so hard that immediately they were incredible shredded and harder than the strongest metal. 

The biceps also growth enormous. The got like to big and spherical balls, strong a powerful. Also the triceps were now shredded and hard. The forearms were huge and a lot of throbbing veins were all through the arms. 

-Oh yeah! -said Sokka and flexed harder. With this action the arms and chest muscles shaked and they growth a little more, getting stronger and harder than ever.

Sokka was now irresistible to Katara, and his sister was crying of joy of seeing that beautiful and powerful man.

-If I were awesome now -said Sokka- Now I am absolutely perfect! Even Zuko, Combustion Man or the fire lord Ozai would look small next to me! Now nobody can beat me with this power! -the boy flexed again his biceps and his muscles (abs, chest and arms) making them growth and making a few new veins appear making Sokka scream of joy and pleasure. His cock was harder than ever under the pants, and Sokka was sure that it was actually bigger.

Then suddenly Aang appeared from nowhere.

-Hey guys! Toph had to to stay a little longer there because... -then he saw Sokka and Katara and opened a lot his eyes- Sokka! What... what happened to... to you?

Sokka just smiled and flexed his chest, making it growth bigger ans stronger. Katara didn´t see Aang, she was so inmerse looking at Sokka.

-I... I don´t understand... -said Aang getting hypnotized of the perfection of Sokka.

Sokka looked at him at the eyes with his blue eyes and a perfect smile on his face and instantly the dick of Aang raised under his pants.

-Oh... -only said Aang and he walked to Sokka like if he was possessed. He touched the biceps of Sokka while the south water tribe boy flexed his muscles and breath strong and deep. Aang couldn´t resist and started kissing the body of Sokka.

This made Katara trun on a lot and she increased her bending on Sokka, making her feel weak but more excited.

Sokka closed his eyes, inmerse in pleasure and smiled.

His legs now started growing. The thighs and the bulge in his pants got so huge that the pants ripped, leaving Sokka only in underpants. His dick was so large and hard that even the underpants looked like going to get ripped in any time, but they resisted.

Aang couldn't resist and kissed faster, making both, Sokka and him, feel the most pleasure ever in their lives. All Kataras body was shaking with pleasure and excitemente, but she increase her bending on Sokka making his legs growth like trunks.

-Yeeees! -said Sokka flexing more his biceps and feeling how poweful his legs became. The muscles of this calves were divided of pure muscle and a had lot of veins. The completely legs were so huge that could had break the head of someone with just their strength.

Sokka started flexing all his body, and every muscle he flexed got bigger, stronger and harder. He felt powerful, able to do everything... and defeat everyone. His body was getting stronger and stronger every second.

But finally Katara stoped bending and faint.

Sokka took a look to his body while Aang was kissing him.

-I am so strong! So huge! -said and flexed all his muscles. He looked so powerful and sexy.

Aang couldn´t resist tocuhing and feeling every muscles of Sokka, getting more and more pleasure in both of them.

Sokka had a great cocky smile on his face. His cock was gigantic now and still getting harder while Aang was kissing and massaging every part of his body.

Sokka caressed the head of Aang, feeling even superior and powerful than the Avatar.

-You are afraid of your destiny, right Aang? -said Sokka- Don´t worry, I am powerful than anyone of all the four nations. I will defeat the Fire Lord by myself.

Aang didn´t even hear Sokka, he was so excited and fascinated with his body, kissing and touching it.

Sokka laughed and keep flexing his huge and strong muscles, kissing them time to time, making them emanate power and making his cock be raised hard.

Nothing worried him anyemore. Not the Fire Nation, not anyone. Because now he was powerful. Now he was invincible.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6