ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

sannong

Cock Pumping to match Muscle Growth - NSFW

21 minutes ago, bodybuilderjim said:

Can I make a cameo?

Not sure how, when you’d be in one of the starring roles!

• Like 3

Ive tried pumping before, but the pump I had would hurt the pad of skin around my dick and sometimes it would pull on my sack skin, pulling my balls towards the tube. Are there nicer pumps that don't do that?dvoc0dt56eb21.thumb.jpg.a4b813744a086e721dc5a562f7d46caf.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Alf said:

Ive tried pumping before, but the pump I had would hurt the pad of skin around my dick and sometimes it would pull on my sack skin, pulling my balls towards the tube. Are there nicer pumps that don't do that?dvoc0dt56eb21.thumb.jpg.a4b813744a086e721dc5a562f7d46caf.jpg

Try getting a comfort ring , I suggest silicone variation. It will keep the tube from pressing in and also help keep the ball sack from getting sucked in... hope that helps

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2019 at 12:48 AM, TroyHunk10 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=46514a71bb4b7811Latest Pump Session

20190124_171958.jpg

20190124_171956.jpg

Sublime series, TroyHunk10.  These two, with your engorged self reaching out to where I'd like my face to be are my favourites though!  You've got the most perfect light dusting of lower-abdomen scruff to look up at as someone appreciates your pumped size!

• Like 1