sannong

Cock Pumping to match Muscle Growth - NSFW

For anyone thinking of pumping there cock and balls. Yes it strange at first but then you get it when you start bulging a swelling.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dron said:

For anyone thinking of pumping there cock and balls. Yes it strange at first but then you get it when you start bulging a swelling.

You are correct! I love walking around with my bulge.
Do you pump?

• Like 2

Just curious. Who's gone from pumping just their cock to their entire package? I've been doing just cock to this point, but I've been wanting to get a Bullmaster or similar and try full package. How have people found one vs the other? I know with full package you don't get as much length, but can you still get the thickness?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I started pumping just cock then after almost a year I started pumping full package and haven’t looked back since. If I have time for a good pump session I like to do a combination of both types of pumps. The results are amazing!!! But I would wait until you’re used to pumping full package before you start experimenting. Also, make sure you do lots of research and find the pump that works for you. Good luck bud!!!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, sannong said:

Just curious. Who's gone from pumping just their cock to their entire package? I've been doing just cock to this point, but I've been wanting to get a Bullmaster or similar and try full package. How have people found one vs the other? I know with full package you don't get as much length, but can you still get the thickness?

I tend to only pump full package now having started with just cock. It does feel amazing, especially with warm water all warm and stretching. 

Like GreatGrowingGuy says do your research and talk to some pumpers. I have the bullmaster and haven’t looked back, amazing tube, great quality, great results. If you can afford it Definetly get it when you’re ready. Feel free to hit me up if you’ve got any questions. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, sannong said:

I started full package pumping almost a year ago love it! I also do cock pumping about 3x a week and full package about 6x a week

• Like 2