sannong

Cock Pumping to match Muscle Growth - NSFW

7 minutes ago, Bikerhiker22 said:

I've started looking at cock pumpers and there are lots of different size tubes. Some are huge and I understand your balls are supposed to go in the really big ones. So, if you can use a really big one for your cock and balls, why aren't they all big? I guess I'm confused by the sizes. Is there a benefit to not getting a big sized tube? Thanks!!

As I understand it -- and I'm a novice -- most guys pump simply their cock alone. I got into it because I WANTED to pump the entire package and so got a unit specifically designed for that.  Me, I want the big swollen balls, too.

I think the different "sizes" in cock pumping tubes are about the way the tube fits on the base of your cock, to create a comfortable seal. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 8/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, Absman420 said:

I did my first pump today! Hyper-masculinity and genital growth are huge turn ons for me (pardon the pun), so I've always been curious -- but a little scared -- to pump. I'm especially grateful to board member bodybuilderjim for both the inspiration and the practical guidance. I've pumped my nips a million times, but never my junk, so I've been super excited.

It was totally great and I'm already anxious to do it again. I'm incredibly aware of my balls right now -- it's almost a little like blue balls -- and my cock is laying there long and fat. Beautiful. 

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Talk about how to sell a product! I've always thought about pumping, but this 100% seals the deal!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, uaikloix said:

Talk about how to sell a product! I've always thought about pumping, but this 100% seals the deal!

Let’s be pump buddies!!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GreatGrowingGuy said:

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what kind of size you get with some time. Keep it up man!!!

Me too! Very excited about. Like it very much. Thank you for your comments and support. 

• Like 1