The Muscle Sandwich: Part 3

gingy123

I apologize for the extremely long delay and for the absence of responses. I am grateful for all the positive comments from my last two chapters of this story. Hopefully this short addition will be able to tide you over for a while ;). Let me know what you'd like to see next!

Part 3

I was still impaled on Colt’s hard cock. I rightly guessed that Colt had the stamina of a horse and would likely stay hard the entire weekend. My feet were about a foot off the ground and every so often, Colt would pulse his member to give me extra pleasure. I was in perpetual ecstasy, having this giant cock fill me up and leave me with a sense of security. The back of my head was nestled between his huge pecs and he had his right arm draped over me in a protective embrace.

Ox had taken a few steps back and was now staring at me with intensity. His cock was out of his skintight jeans and the button up shirt he wore was a bit of mess from the romp we just had. Ox reached down and scooped my cum off of his jeans and Colt tensed his pecs around my head. As my head was forced tightly in one position, Ox brought his huge index finger to my mouth and fed my cum. This god of a man was so hot and I could do nothing but look up at him as he worked his finger in and out of my mouth.

With that Ox again took a few steps back.

He asked, “Are you ready Alex?”

“Yes, sir,” I replied in a very submissive tone.

Colt leaned his head down to my ear, grabbed my cock and tensed his own cock inside my ass.

He whispered, “I’ll be taking charge of this for the show.” He cupped my cock for extra emphasis.

I again replied “Yes, of course sir”

Ox folded his arms and said, “Alex, I want you to beg me to take off my clothes. Show me that my muscles are worthy of your affection. Convince me.”

“Please, sir. I have never wanted anything more in my entire life. You two are gods among men and I am nothing but a weak bitch in your presence. I will show your muscles the attention they command and deserve. Please give me the chance to serve you and pleasure you. My being is yours to do with as you please.”

“Damn straight,” Ox replied. “That will do I guess but you have to work on your adulation. I guess I will have to inspire you.”

He ended that sentence with a grin. With that he brought his hands up to the collar of his shirt and ripped it clean off his body. My eyes nearly rolled in the back of their sockets as Colt started to lightly play with my cock.

When I was able to refocus I was staring at a brick wall of 8 protruding abdominal muscles framed with concrete obliques and big full pecs. My mouth started to water and drool began to escape it. Before I could say anything, Ox quickly walked over to me and proceeded to stick my small head between the valley in his full chest. With that I heard a ripping behind me and knew that Colt had just ripped off his shirt as well.

Ox walked closer to Colt and I was once again in a blissful muscle sandwich. My body was surrounded my muscle on all sides. My hole was plugged with a huge, thick, muscle cock. My dick was leaking in the enormous hand of Colt who had complete control. My head was surrounded by the valley that Ox and Colt’s pecs made and all I could do was reach up and grab on to Ox’s dark nipples.

My shoulders came just under the overhang of both of these god’s pecs. Colt let go of my crotch and instead grabbed a hold of my hips. I missed his strong hand around my cock but quickly felt what he was doing next. He started to rub my hard little cock up and down Ox’s 8 pack while fucking my ass with his dripping cock. I could do nothing but look up at my two gods as they smiled down at me. I was in heaven.

As Colt began to pick up the pace, my cock and prostate where being hyper stimulated. Ox leaned down and began to make out with my small little mouth. He forced his tongue down my throat and held my head with his huge hands.

He continued to do this for a few minutes while tears of joy streamed down my face. Feeling my gratitude, Ox removed his tongue from my mouth and began to whisper words of encouragement in my ear.

“You belong to us little man. You feel these abs rubbing up and down your cock? Feel what happens when I start to flex them”

Suddenly my cock was surrounded by his abdominals. They actually jutted out far enough that they were able to take in my small little cock. With Colt’s hands on my hips he began to encourage me as well.

“Yeah squirt. Fuck Ox’s abs as I fuck your small little hole. I don’t want you to cum until I tell you, you understand?”

I turned my head around to see the intensity in Colt’s eyes. I nodded and said “Yes, sir”.

“Fuck, your submissiveness turns me on. I am going to destroy your hole!”

With that he increased the pace tenfold and I could do nothing but moan. I leaned forward into Ox’s pecs and moaned as I was hole was pistoned by Colt’s cock. My cock was buried in Ox’s abs being tortured rubbing up and down the bumpy surface. Ox started flexing his pecs hard around my head. Almost to the point where I thought he wanted to crush my skull.

“Oh fuck, I ‘m going to cum little man!” shouted Colt. “Cum when I tell you” he said as my hold was being reamed. I felt his balls slapping my ass firm up as his grip tightened on my hips.

“3…2…1.. CUM!!” My body was thankful to obey his command and I came all over Ox’s 8 pack. My legs were flailing from the intensity of the orgasm but that didn’t matter to either of them. I heard the smacking sounds of Colt’s strong pelvis as it made contact with my ass but the intensity didn’t register as I had begun to get numb down there.

After a few moments he came too and my prostate felt his pulsing cock unload the contents in my body.

Colt carried me over to the bed and Ox followed suit. He pulled me off his cock and placed me in the middle of the two. I was in a delirium and more then ready for a cuddle break. Little did I know what Ox had planned…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 15

• 1 year later...