The Muscle Institute Case A: Life As We Don't Know It (Part 1 of 2-Darkori Brothers)

TheWeremuscleForest

Case A:

Clive sits awkwardly with his 28-year-old bodybuilder boyfriend in an incredibly spacious doctor’s office lobby that looks like it used to be a warehouse. A thickly muscled receptionist sits behind an immensely impressive desk with his office equipment surrounding him. Other patients waiting in the lobby can’t help but to stare at him as he sometimes bounces his huge meaty pecs and rubs his massive guns as he does his work on the computer terminals. The lovers haven’t checked in yet either because Clive is concerned that he will be laughed at when they go to talk to the receptionist.

“I don’t feel comfortable with this Jasper. It just feels too…..weird, don’t you think?”

The 27-year-old muscle stud hugs his partner tightly before he gets up from his seat.

“We discussed this a thousand times Clive. Let’s just see what Dr. Darkori can do for us. He comes highly recommended.”

His smaller boyfriend stands up with him as they both walk up to the receptionist’s desk. The huge musclebound man looks up at them and smiles. His brightly-colored green eyes are heightened by the contacts he is wearing. His gorgeous scruffy face has a noticeable dimple in the cleft of his chin. Clive is busy staring at the man’s mammoth 23” gun as he types which is barely contained inside his skin tight flannel shirt. His veins are literally as big as garden hoses. The man speaks.

“What is your name dude?”

Jasper elbows him in his side to snap Clive out of his zoning. The man grunts as he tenses his right arm. The huge boulder shreds the fabric as it emerges victorious from its prison. He then laughs a little bit.

“Heh, sorry about that, let me look your name up for you man.”

Jasper chimes in.

“His name is Clive Garretty. I’m Jasper Andersson. We are here to see Dr. Darkori about an issue we discussed with our primary doctor.”

The man continues to smile and then speaks again.

“Yeah I found your names. You both wanted to talk to him about conceiving a man baby. I’m here to tell you, Seth is a miracle worker. I may not look it, but just a few months ago, I was a twig. I have worked here for almost a year and one day he stopped by and talked to me about trying out a new serum that he was developing. I thought why not. Well…..I had no idea it would physically change me over a matter of hours. A word of caution though when he comes out here to meet you, he is a bit different looking so don’t be alarmed when you see him at first.”

The door that enters into a nearby hallway for the exam rooms opens as a patient comes walking out looking quite pleased. They are a bit sweaty and their clothes look as if they are painted on them. The receptionist takes a clipboard from the patient and waves goodbye as an extremely hunky red-skinned man follows behind them. He is wearing a white lab coat which hugs his body perfectly. He is quite fit, but not overly developed as Clive inadvertently stares at the man’s vascular forearms and his nicely shaped biceps that are hugging his short sleeves. The man smiles at them, which gets a few soft moaning sounds from both Clive and Jasper. He then says a few words to the receptionist.

“Armand, he doesn’t need to come back for the time being. *turns to look at the two men standing beside him* Hello guys. *puts his hand out to shake Clive’s* How are you doing today?”

He squeezes the lighter skinned man’s hand which sends shivers up and down Clive’s spine. The receptionist, Armand, hands the doctor another clipboard with his free hand as he lets go of Clive’s hand. He then turns around as the two lighter-skinned men follow him down the hallway. They end up in a fairly large room with an exam table that is halfway vertical. He points to two chairs that are in front of his desk. They both sit down as he does the same behind the table.

“First off, I will tell you both that my name is Seth Darkori. I am known as a doctor of rare and unusual ailments. They don’t really have a classification for the type of treatment that I do because a lot of it is experimental. I am proud to say that I have successfully changed the lives of most if not all of my patients. Most of my patients call me the muscle doctor for good reason. I am pretty obsessed with transforming people into their true forms. *looks at their file and then looks up* So, your names are Clive and Jasper. I want both of you to give me your reasoning behind wanting to conceive another human being.”

Clive begins to speak but Jasper stops him to chime in.

“Well, it is something that me and my partner have talked about for a very long time. It seemed impossible until we talked to one of your former patients about the miracles that you perform. I was strongly against it because I wanted my relationship to develop with Clive for a while before we decided to take it further. Now that we have been dating for a few years, I feel like we can move forward with this big decision.”

Seth gets up and walks over to the exam table. The two men turn to look at him as he slaps the loose paper on top of the table.

“Let me take a look at both of you before we go any further. My assistant isn’t here today so I will do the vitals. Why don’t I check you first Jasper since you look like you have spent some time in the gym. Since this is going to be an extremely thorough exam, I will need for both of you to strip to your underwear.”

The two men look at each other for a few moments, shrug their shoulders, and strip off their clothes. Jasper walks over and sits on the table. The fur on his body does little to conceal the 235 pounds of power under his skin. Seth smiles as he watches the doctor take his blood pressure and run his fingers along Jasper’s body to check for lumps under the skin.

“You take amazing care of yourself Jasper. Now I am going to do something unusual. I am going to check and see which one of you is lucky enough to be the host of the conception gene and which one should be the recipient of the new child. This may stimulate you both a bit. I will do the same kind of test on you as well Clive so just hold on.”

The doctor puts his hands just above the top of Jasper’s tight underwear. His thick beercan cock hugs just underneath the waistband. Seth pushes down on his pelvic area and runs his fingers along the tight muscles before tracing them all the way up along his abdominal cavity. He then moves his fingers down each huge ab and lightly punches them. Jasper gasps a couple of times as Seth winks at him.

“Sorry, I just had to get that one in. Until I examine your partner Jasper, you would be an amazing candidate for birthing. Your core is astoundingly strong. Okay, let me have a go at Clive now.”

Jasper gets down as Clive walks over to get on the table. The doctor performs the same criteria with him only this time he looks over at Jasper.

“I am going to have to look at Clive’s cock Jasper. Is that okay with you?”

Jasper nods his head yes.

“Okay Clive, time to take it all off.”

The thinner, but lean muscled man stands back up to strip his underwear off. His long cock dangles as he sits back down. Seth sits it on Clive’s leg as he goes to get some gloves. He comes back with some lube as well as he puts some of it on his gloves as he rubs it along each finger. He then massages along Clive’s shaft and balls. The man sighs as the doctor strokes him a few times to make his cock grow a little.

“Do you produce a lot of precum Clive? I want to see if your child making ability needs any boost or not.”

He strokes him a few more times and squeezes his cockhead. A few beads of precum flow out as the doctor makes a few ‘uh huhs’. Jasper is getting quite turned on by this now as his cock pushes its way out the top of his underwear. He pulls them off to let his cock bounce a few times. The doctor smiles as he swipes the precum off Clive’s cockhead.

“I see this is starting to turn both of you on. Perhaps we should move on to the next phase then. I have determined that Clive here should be the carrier and you Jasper should be the host of the child. Now there are two methods for conception. The first is not as successful as the second method. I can either inject you Clive with a serum that will have about a 50% chance of working or another process that is more inside the 80-90% success bracket.”

After just a few seconds, Clive says that he wants the second choice. The doctor points over to his right.

“Okay, I will need both of you to go into the bathroom over there and clean your anuses out so we can proceed to the next step. There are enemas if you need them, but I think the shower should be sufficient for you both. I will prepare for the procedure while you two get ready.”

As they enter the bathroom, Seth walks over to one of his cabinets and opens it to take out three vials of liquid. Each one has a different dosage and concentration of a male fertility drug that he has developed. He looks at one in particular before putting the other two back. He sighs a few times before opening a drawer and taking a syringe out. He plunges the needle into the vial and sucks up several ccs of the serum. He grabs a thick rubber band and wraps it around his left arm just above his bicep and below his big meaty red shoulder. He ties it with his teeth, which makes his huge veins swell up as they get to the surface. He takes his syringe and plunges it into the biggest vein in his arm. He then pushes the serum into the vein and grunts as he pulls it out and tosses it into the waste container along with the rubber band he just snapped off. His breathing is getting a bit labored now as he goes to walk over beside the bathroom to talk to both of them.

“Okay…..I have to warn both of you. My appearance may look a bit different here in a few minutes.”

The doctor’s muscles tense as he feels his cock and balls swelling in his pants. His hormones flood his body as the shirt under his lab coat shreds. His arms tear through his sleeves like paper as he bends over for a few seconds to let the serum take over his body. Numerous rips are heard as his grunts get louder. His pants are unable to contain the huge package he is holstering as it busts through the front and hangs freely as it dribbles precum all over the floor. He remembers to push a special button by one of the cabinets as a huge swooshing sound is heard from all around the room. The other two in the bathroom stop what they are doing for a few seconds to figure out what is going on.

“What the hell was that?” Clive says.

“I don’t know, let me go and find out.” Jasper tells him.

As he leaves through doorway to go back into the exam room, he notices Dr. Darkori hunched down towards the floor and watches as each individual seam rips open exposing the red-skinned hulks ever expanding wet back muscles as they continue to grow. The doctor is practically nude now as a huge mass begins to protrude just above his massive glutes. It bursts open as a long and pointy black and red tail flaps a few times. Jasper jumps back in shock as the doctor turns to show off his enormous purplish member and his perfectly developed torso. A few more muscles are heard stretching before the doctor takes a few breaths. He tries to speak and seems to be gaining a little more control over his developing muscles. Seth’s voice is much deeper as he soaks the floor with his sweat and precum.

“Uhhh…..whew!. This serum seems to be stronger than the last time I tried using it. Give me a few moments to get a handle on myself Jasper. I need Clive to get his ass out here right now though because I am beyond ready to move forward.”

Jasper is in awe of just how big Seth has gotten. The gleaming red musculature mesmerizes him to the point that he wants to reach out and touch him, but he resists not knowing if the doctor is completely himself or not.

“Oh my gawd Dr. Darkori, are you going to fuck both of us? I mean…..ummmm…..I think I am fine with this, but I don’t know about Clive?”

The doctor seems a bit agitated but tries to stay calm.

End of Part 1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

To say LONG AWAITED, for a story by you would be an understatement :P been DYING to read a new one for awhile now man, and this was well worth the wait! First off this is a great chapter showing off some particularly skilled writing (I love the almost clinical descriptions you've got going on here, which absolutely fit the tone given Good Doctor's presence!) I shall eagerly await the next chapter :D