The Day I Became A Muscle Freak (Part 2)

muscleaddict

Link to part 1 here

"BLOODY HELL!", The Transformer exclaimed in response. He was still unable to tear his comically wide eyes away from the enormous flexed muscle freak staring back at him from the cover of my magazine. "This guy's HUGE"! 

Along with my cheeks burning up, I suddenly found my mouth curling into an amused smile. I loved the fact that such an image of a huge, freaky muscle monster (the very kind of muscle monster I'd been uncontrollably lusting over since I was a horny teenager) had caused such an extreme reaction. Particularly from a man who had not long before, very confidently assured me that he was incapable of being shocked. 

I also find it completely adorable, but also rather surprising that such a reaction would come from a man as muscular as The Transformer. A man who'd clearly dedicated a considerable amount of time to weight training, had even graced the front cover of a men's fitness magazine and was not far off being worthy of entering a physique competition. Surely such a man would have encountered an image of a professional bodybuilder before, if not even met one in real life?

"His arm looks bigger than my bloody head", The Transformer continued, before finally tearing his eyes away from the bronzed, jacked monster on the page and looking up at me.

"So I'm gonna have this guy standing in my living room"? As he posed the question, the dumbfounded expression which had occupied his face for the past few minutes seemed to morph into a smile. Whether it was excitement, or just amusement at the surreal and admittedly rather crazy notion that he'd soon be in the presence of a man so huge and muscular I wasn't entirely sure. I couldn't help but wonder; if a picture of said muscle freak caused such an extreme reaction, how was The Transformer going to react to having the real thing (or a superpower addled doppelgänger at least) standing before him in the flesh?

"Well, maybe not him exactly", I began in response to his question. "He's an option. But there's a few guys in that magazine I wouldn't mind transforming into".

"Are any of them bigger than this guy?", he exclaimed, pointing to the mass muscle monster on the front of the magazine he was still clutching. 

"Some probably are", I said, smirking and getting a kick out of provoking such an amusing and incredibly endearing reaction from this absurdly beautiful man.

"FUCKING HELL!", he comically and adorably exclaimed. "Well I take it all back  Tobey mate. I definitely hadn't seen it all before. But I have now. Oh and this is definitely the most unique transformation request I've ever done. And I had Donald twatting Trump in my flat last week".

"Was that the day he dropped out of the elections by any chance?", I curiously asked.

"Yup", he replied, a proud, almost smug expression momentarily leaking on his face. "I take no responsibility though remember", he added, still looking rather pleased with himself.

"Ok Tobey. So before you transform, I'm gonna have to ask you do something that you might not feel completely comfortable with". 

I intently and curiously listened as The Transformer continued.

"If you're transforming into someone of a similar size, or smaller, you can get away with not doing this, but, well...you definitely can't", he said, glancing once more in awe and amazement at the monster on the front of my muscle mag.

"I'm afraid, you're gonna have to strip. Probably to your undies".

Not only had I mentally prepared for this eventuality, but I'd even come wearing appropriate clothing. If I was going to be transform into a huge, shredded, 200 plus lbs bodybuilder, there was only thing I wanted to be wearing.

I blushed as I thought of said item, hiding under my jeans. How the hell was The Transformer going to react when he saw me wearing those?

"No problem", I nervously and not completely truthfully said. Of course I was going to feel embarrassed standing in front of, not just a stranger, but one with such an incredible physique as The Transformer had, almost completely naked. The then exposed item of clothing I was going to be wearing would only increase that embarrassment to an enormous degree, but it had to be done. 

I had fantasised about the moment I would transform into an outrageously huge, competition conditioned bodybuilder so much, and I’d be damned if it were to happen any other way than I'd imagined.

"Time to make your decision then Tobey mate. Which one of these guys are you going to be for the next twenty-four hours”?

He passed me back my muscle magazine, and looking up and down my slim, perfectly average body, with an amused smile on his face, he added, "This is gonna be one fun transformation to watch".

I sheepishly smirked as I took the magazine, and as I looked down at Johnnie Roberts, one of the biggest, most hardcore and well known professional bodybuilders in the world, blasting out a side chest pose, his entire body a mass of enormous, carved out, freak show worthy muscle mass, I was suddenly overcome with an overwhelming sense of excitement that I was about to inhibit such a body. 

How was it going to feel to be that huge and muscular? To look in the mirror and see the very thing which turned me on more than anything else in the world staring back at me? I was about to find out, but first, I needed to decide exactly which shredded muscle freak I was about to transform into.

The muscle magazine was packed with an array of bodybuilders of different varieties and almost every page had a potential candidate.

American mass muscle monsters, insanely shredded amateur European guys and adorably cute young Canadian muscle pups all graced the pages.

Some had beautifully carved out abs, others had freakishly shredded glutes. Some were dry and conditioned to an almost alien-like degree, while others were just flat out fucking monsters, most likely tipping the scales at over 300 lbs. How the fuck was I supposed to decide?

"I'm gonna have to push you a little for a decision Tobey. Sorry mate".

Feeling the pressure, I'd narrowed it down in my head to a bodybuilder with one particular attribute; whoever I chose, he had to be in insanely shredded condition.

Just as that decision was made, I turned the page and happened to find the absolute perfect candidate.

His name was Stephen Dresner, a slightly quirky but handsome looking twenty-something bodybuilder from the UK who'd just wowed the judges at a huge amateur bodybuilding competition in Europe with his off the charts shredded conditioning, and earned himself his pro card in the process.

I was already familiar with this ridiculously hot and freakishly conditioned bodybuilder, who just so happened to be very well known for one particular body part. A body part which was unfortunately hidden in the stage shot of him squeezing out an insane most muscular pose (outrageously cocky shit-eating grin and all) staring back at me from the page. Nevertheless, my decision had been made.

"OK. I've found my guy", I said, my emotions a heady mix of nerves and excitement. I tentatively passed the magazine back to The Transformer, unsure of whether a picture of a crazily conditioned muscle freak would provoke as strong of a reaction as that of a big pro mass muscle monster.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!", he exclaimed at the image of excessively shredded Stephen Dresner. "Is that even human"? I let out a short chuckle. "Barely mate!", I replied. The Transformer hadn't seen all of Stephen yet. How would he react when faced with his biggest, freakiest and most famous asset?

"How does someone even get like that?", The Transformer asked.

I playfully shrugged. "Visit someone with a superpower who can transform them into anyone they desire"?

The Transformer chuckled and I felt ever so slightly smug at the fact that I'd managed to make a man so outrageously beautiful laugh. "Well...that's one option", he playfully retorted.

"Do you think any of these guys are so muscular because of some superpower they have"?

"Possibly", I said. I didn't feel like getting into a whole conversation with The Transformer about it, but I had heard of a guy who could apparently transform his  regular sized body, into a huge, hulking mass of muscle, worthy of professional bodybuilder status, whenever he liked. 

"So now I have my picture. All I need you to do is, erm...de-clothe". 

"Right", I said apprehensively. On top of being slightly nervous to show off my perfectly average body, which happened to be ridiculously inferior to The Transformer's, I was also worried about the garment I would be revealing under my jeans. An idea suddenly hit me. "Can I not do it from another room"?

The Transformer shook his head. "I'm afraid not mate. Besides, this is one transformation I have to see. Look Tobey - don't be embarrassed. Trust me when I say I've seen a lot more out of shape bodies than yours. Not that you're even out of shape. You look fine to me mate. More than fine actually”.

This seemingly genuine and completely adorable statement took me by complete surprise. Was The Transformer just trying to work his charm on me to get me to relax, or, was there any remote, slim possibility that this utterly stunning man was actually flirting with me? Maybe he could sense that I clearly fancied him (but then, who the fuck wouldn’t?) and he was one of those straight men comfortable enough with his sexuality to dabble in harmless flirting with a gay male admirer. Or maybe, just maybe, he was on the same bus as I was.

As I pondered the sexuality of The Transformer, he was giving me the warmest, most sincere and utterly gorgeous smile. I wanted to melt. Straight into his thick, impressively muscular, fitness magazine cover gracing arms.

Instead, feeling suddenly at ease, I stood up and began to undress. After offering me another drink, The Transformer headed to the kitchen, leaving me alone to remove the rest of my clothes.

My apprehension only returned when I was undoing my belt buckle in preparation to remove my jeans, and as I undid the top few buttons, I saw the indecently shiny, bright pink material of the posing trunks I'd bought especially for the occasion. 

Admittedly they sagged around the arse a little, but boy did they feel fucking good. I'd never really questioned why, but I'd always found these tiny, shiny, usually colourful garments, normally only worn by bodybuilders and muscle freaks alike, a massive turn on. Even against my pale, non muscular body, the indecently shiny trunks looked incredibly fucking sexy. Unfortunately I wasn't too hopeful that the man in the next room would look at them in quite the same light.

As I awkwardly stood in the middle of The Transformer's living room wearing nothing but my newly bought pink posers and awaited his return, my attention turned to the shelves against the wall, containing what must have been the biggest collection of Star Trek DVD’s. 

I couldn’t help but be amused at the realisation that a drop dead gorgeous muscle fitness model with a physique as incredible as The Transformer’s had a not-so secret geeky side.

I then spotted another item on the shelf. Next to the DVD collection was a photo frame containing a picture of two men. One of which I instantly recognised as a famous actor, presumably from Star Trek. The other, an admittedly nerdy but still rather cute looking man in a Klingon costume and big prosthetic ears grinning wildly at the camera.

My stomach suddenly twisted into a tight knot as I heard The Transformer’s voice. He was speaking to me as he was re-entering the room.

"Sorry Tobey mate, I've run out of ice. Hope that's -", The Transformer suddenly stopped mid sentence, and as I looked up, a slightly baffled but amused look was spread across his utterly beautiful face. 

"Here you go mate", he said, as he passed me the glass. He was barely able to wipe the grin from his face.

As he went over to sit on his sofa, he approached the subject head on. "OK mate, I gotta ask. The underwear. It's that like...a new fashion"?

Still blushing, I sheepishly responded. "They're posing trunks".

Still looking confused, he replied, "Oh-kaaaay", in a tone which suggested he needed a much better explanation.

"Bodybuilders wear them. When they compete", I explained.

"Oh right. Gotcha. Ha! Wow, you're really getting into the part aren't you? Nice"!

His response made me feel a little less embarrassed, until he posed his next question.

"Are they always pink"?

"Not always", I sheepishly replied, furiously blushing once again, as his mouth curled into another amused smirk. 

"Ok mate. You about ready"?

I suddenly felt an overwhelming nervousness. "I think so", I said.

He smiled. "You'll be fine. Just try and relax".

I suddenly wondered what the actual transformation would feel like. "The Transformation", I began. "Does it...hurt"?

He gave me a reassuring smile and shook his head. "No mate. It doesn't hurt. But it is a pretty...intense sensation. You might lose your breath a little. But it's over very quickly. If you're really nervous, I'd probably recommend you close your eyes. And when you open them you'll be....", he picked up my muscle magazine and read from the page featuring my chosen bodybuilder. "Stephen Dresner. Britain’s newest pro bodybuilder".

I was incredibly nervous but I also felt an intense and heady rush of excitement at the prospect of what was about to happen.

"OK Tobey, you ready"?

I took a deep breath. "Ready", I replied.

"Ooooh, wait", The Transformer suddenly exclaimed. "There's something I've forgotten". He jumped up and darted out of the room, only to return carrying a full length mirror.

"I bring this out for most people. So you can see the full effect of the transformation", he said, propping the mirror in front of me.

Staring back at me was my slim built body. It wasn't exactly unattractive. I was in pretty good shape and had a little muscle definition from fairly regular trips to the gym, but it was, if nothing else, a completely unremarkable physique. 

The only striking image in my reflection were the modestly filled out, indecently shiny, bright pink posing trunks I'd squeezed myself into. God knows what had gone through The Transformer's head when he’d walked into his living room to find me wearing those.

"OK Tobey, let's try again. You ready"?

"Ready mate", I replied. With my heart rapidly pounding in my chest, I shut my eyes and braced myself for the unexpected.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20