Evan, the making of an Amerasian God, Part 7

cropsey23

A few minutes later, Andrew arrived in his pickup truck, and stood on the sidewalk as Todd and Evan came out of the house. Immediately, Todd noticed something different about Andrew: his polo shirt was much tighter, and he was wearing a new pair of jeans from Rufskins. The jeans were very low cut, and Andrew’s polo shirt could barely reach his stomach.

Todd also noticed that Andrew was taller too. As the 6’ 6” Evan stood next to his now- 6’ 1” father, Todd noticed the resemblance even more.

“Whoa Andrew, those shakes are working for you too,” said Todd.

Andrew didn’t say a word, just looked over at Evan.

Geuleul bogi,” said Evan, to Andrew, in Korean. Todd had no idea what he was saying, but the tone was very direct. Todd looked at Andrew, who simply slid the polo shirt up a bit, revealing a dense, solidly muscular eight pack of abs.

“Holy shit Andrew, how did you get those so fast?” said Todd. Andrew was always solidly built, but he never had such defined abs.

Andrew smiled and said, “Naneun sunjong.

Todd looked puzzled. “Okay, I understand you both want to maintain your Korean heritage, but what’s the deal?”

Evan got into the driver’s seat of the pickup truck, and said, “Get in, we have to open the store.”  Todd slid into the truck, and Andrew sat next to him. Seated between two such huge men, Todd could feel the heat emanating from them.

Todd tried to talk some business with Andrew as Evan drove, but Andrew would only respond in Korean, with Evan translating.

Sensing Todd’s frustration, Evan explained: “You are right Todd, I need to maintain my heritage. And Dad wants to sharpen his Korean language skills. So from now on, he’ll only speak Korean around us. And I’ll do the translating, okay?”

Todd looked over at Andrew and said, “Are you really okay with this?”

Andrew flexed his arm, which was upright in the open window. The bicep flexed up into a huge softball of muscle.

“Geun-yug eul eod-eulyeomyeon, ye,” was all Andrew said.

Evan noticed how Todd looked at Andrew’s new muscle and translated: “He likes the results, and I think you can live with the trade off too Todd, am I right?”

Looking at his business partner, who was staring straight ahead, Todd found him even more handsome. His jaw was even more sharply defined, with a bit of ginger stubble on his chin. Todd eyed his chest, which looked enormous in the tight polo shirt, and could feel Andrew’s wide shoulders and lats pressing into him. Andrew looked at Todd blankly, then spoke again in Korean to Evan: “Geuneun manjil su?”

Evan laughed heartily and said to Andrew, “Sure, he can touch.” Then, a bit more darkly, he said to Todd, “Go ahead, but just this once, understood?”

Todd was so conflicted sitting between these two men: he had secretly lusted after Andrew for years, but managed to keep their relationship professional. On the other side of him was Evan, an 18 year-old muscle god, who had so easily managed to crush Todd’s self-control, and humanity, in a matter of weeks. Looking at Evan, realizing he had about of quart of the man’s cum in his stomach, he knew that he had already yielded control to him. He thought to himself, “Oh fuck it, Evan says it’s okay.

Todd slipped his hand under Andrew’s shirt and felt his ripped 8-pack. It was dense and very solid, and so well defined that Todd could trace each one. Todd’s hand traveled slowly lower, to the band of Andrew’s incredibly tight and low cut jeans. Todd’s hand lingered a second, and Andrew looked over at Evan and said, “Geu manjoghal manhabnikka?

“Don’t go any lower, Todd,” ordered Evan. “The Apollo’s belt is pretty remarkable, right?”

Andrew still stared blankly ahead, then he helpfully hiked up his shirt so Todd could appreciate his chest. The pecs were enormous, and thick with pulsating muscle. Todd looked at Andrew’s nipples, aching to lean in, when Evan read his mind said, “I knew you would like those, but they are off limits.”

Idugeun.” barked Evan. Still staring straight ahead, Andrew obediently flexed up his bicep, and Todd grabbed it, and his hand was barely able to get around it. “Shit, he must have finally broken 20 inches,” thought Todd.

Todd was rattled, trying to come to terms with the situation. In a matter of weeks, Evan had transformed himself into a muscle god. And now he had transformed his father into an objectified muscle stud too. And Todd was stuck between the two of them.

Evan said to Todd, “Don’t worry. He’s not some submissive bitch, Todd. He likes the muscle. He likes how people respond to it, even you. And once you start to see things clearly, you will see he is still as much of an alpha as he ever was.”

The truck pulled up in front of the smoothie shop and Todd noticed Hakeem standing out front, with his brother Andre by his side. Todd said, “What’s that thug doing here? And is he using his own drugs now, he looks terribly gaunt?”

Evan and Andrew laughed a bit and said something in Korean that Evan didn’t translate. Andrew hopped out of the truck and slowly walked over to Hakeem. From behind, Todd got a look at the impressively wide shoulders and lats on Andrew, and all Todd could think was, “He is still an alpha.”

Andrew and Hakeem exchanged a few words, in English. Todd looked at Evan as they both got out of the truck. “Of course he’s still speaking English. Just not to you, Todd,” said Evan. The Asian muscle god was easily inserting himself into Andrew and Todd’s 20-year friendship, making himself indispensable to the relationship, while destroying it at the same time.  

Andrew walked back over, took the keys from Evan and drove off to his appointments, leaving Todd and Evan to open the shop.

Hakeem shifted nervously as Evan and Todd approached the store. Evan ignored him and chatted with his brother Andre instead. Wearing a baggy Cleveland Browns t-shirt, the young man, who was actually three months older than Evan, had a hard time growing up in such a rough neighborhood. He stood about 5’ 7”, and was a doughy 140lbs. To make matters worse, he was more bookish than athletic, and was majoring in chemistry and biology.

“Hey Andre, I have an opening here at the shop, and hope you will join the team. We’re working on a new line of protein shakes, and I think your chemistry background will be helpful.”

Andre nervously looked up at the 6’6” Asian muscle god standing in front of him, a bit dazed. Evan’s long, jet-black hair hung across his forehead boyishly, and Andre could see the resemblance to his American father. The width of his shoulders, the size of his neck and arms: all Andre could think of was Gary Barnidge, the tight end for his beloved Cleveland Browns.  He was an imposing, powerful figure. 

Evan put him at ease, saying, “I discussed it with your brother Hakeem. He’s going to work for me too, so it’s cool. Why don’t you go inside, and Todd can show you around?”

Todd and Andre went into the store, while Evan and Hakeem stayed out front.

Evan moved in closer to the thug, using his sheer size to intimidate and dominate him.

“I know you’ve been using Andre for your drug runs. He looks so innocent, the cops will never stop him, isn’t that what you thought?” Hakeem just nodded, and Evan continued.

“Well, that ends today. You haven’t looked out for him like a big brother should, so I’m taking him under my wing.” As he said the word wing, Evan flared out his lats to drive him how serious he was. Hakeem noticed, taking in a short breath. “All of the drug dealing, and crime, in this neighborhood, is going to come to an end. You work for me now. That’s going to be your job, as well as dealing with any difficult tenants we have. But there will be no more violence, Hakeem, and no weapons. Understood?”

Hakeem nodded, and Evan laughed. “Sorry, I didn’t hear you,” he said mockingly.

“No more drugs Evan, no crime, no violence.”

“I’m glad we understand each other, Hakeem,” said Evan, as he stepped back. Evan crossed his arms and seemed to be sizing Hakeem up.

“I know you went home and weighed yourself after we met this morning Hakeem, right? You are about 6’ 2”, what did you weigh in at?”

“185,” he said sheepishly.

“And I’ll bet that t-shirt used to fit you pretty snugly, right Hakeem?” The thug nodded.

“Well Hakeem, I can’t have you working for me looking like that,” Evan said, as he moved in a bit closer. 

Hakeem was terribly nervous: “I’m sorry I called you a chink before, Evan. I’m sorry. I’ll do anything you want.”

Evan placed his massive hand on the back of Hakeem’s neck, pulling him in closer. “Oh please, Evan, don’t do that to me again,” he pleaded.

Evan looked down at Hakeem and said, “Calm your breath, Hakeem.” It was said in such a deliberate tone that the thug complied immediately. “Now this might feel a little odd, but just trust me, Hakeem. Follow my lead, and don’t resist me.”

With that, Evan moved in, his mouth wide open, and placed his lips on Hakeem’s. Strongly bracing the thug’s neck, Evan slowly started to exhale, filling up Hakeem’s lungs. It was an incredibly long exhalation, beyond the capacity of any mere mortal, but it was done in a calm, deliberately slow manner. Hakeem’s eyes started to roll back in his head, and within a minute, he was in a state of euphoria. His lungs absorbed the long breath, pushing out beyond their usual capacity. His hands, instead of instinctively pushing back on Evan, gripped onto his powerful forearms for stability. Fibers of Evan’s myostatin started to invade and bond with Hakeem’s muscle fibers. Evan held Hakeem in this state of suspension for over eight minutes, simultaneously relaxing Hakeem so he could absorb the hyper-dense protein fibers. At ten minutes, Hakeem existed as purely an appendage of Evan’s lungs and heart. Evan could feel the ex-thug growing, as his muscle fibers started to multiply rapidly.  First, he noticed Hakeem’s neck thickening, and Evan had to reassert his grip. Hakeem’s chest began to swell and push out, slowly at first, and Evan felt it the new muscle pressing against his own. Then Evan slid his free hand under Hakeem’s shirt, and could feel each abdominal start to form, popping with fantastic definition. Moving his free hand to Hakeem’s bicep, Evan gave it a squeeze. Even though he was still in a comatose state, Hakeem instinctively flexed his arm as soon as he felt Evan’s powerful hand. Evan squeezed harder, making Hakeem flex back even more. Evan could feel the muscle swelling in his grip, first, from an impressive baseball size, to a softball size, where he thought the growth would cease. Evan gave it one last squeeze, and astonishingly, the bicep continued to grow until it was nearly a cantaloupe.

At this point, Evan had to shift all his body weight to keep Hakeem from collapsing. After a 14-minute exhalation, Evan paused. He heard Hakeem’s heart start to beat with a thunderous clap, and he knew the most powerful muscle in the human body was working. After another minute, Hakeem regained consciousness, and Evan stepped back to admire his work.

“How does that feel, Hakeem?”

Hakeem looked at himself, the formerly baggy t-shirt now tightly clinging to his new muscular physique. He slid one hand on a forearm, in awe of its new size, then up to his bicep. His eyes widened as he felt the new mass, and he looked down. “Holy shit, they are bigger than they ever were Evan.” He struck a double bicep, and Evan laughed. “Now that’s the body of someone who is going to stop crime in this neighborhood.  Those are easily 22 inches, Hakeem.”

“When you go home tonight, Hakeem, you will see you are up about 40lbs, to 220lbs now. “ Then Evan placed a powerful hand on the side of Hakeem’s neck. Even though it was now much thicker, Evan exerted his grip, reminding Hakeem of his overwhelming dominance. “Just remember, that’s my muscle, Hakeem. I can give it, and I can take it away. Understood?”

“Yes Evan, understood,” said Hakeem, compliant but happily accepting the terms of the arrangement.

• Upvote 27

Wait. If I remem er correctly: The previous chapter seemed to add a bit of a relationship between father and son. A slight show of respect between each other and more of a bond between the two, right? Why is this chapter pretty much destroying that? ^^; Unless that was just a ruse or was actually fake. ^^;;

I must admit that the destruction of that slight bond and also that Todd has become so enamored with Evan that together they are destroying the bond of close friendship and anything more between Andrew & Todd himself. And thus pretty much removing the possible love interest between the two and thus starting to make it impossible for Andrew to get the happy ending he might have hoped for deep in his heart. ^^;;

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

Wait. If I remem er correctly: The previous chapter seemed to add a bit of a relationship between father and son. A slight show of respect between each other and more of a bond between the two, right? Why is this chapter pretty much destroying that? ^^; Unless that was just a ruse or was actually fake. ^^;;

I must admit that the destruction of that slight bond and also that Todd has become so enamored with Evan that together they are destroying the bond of close friendship and anything more between Andrew & Todd himself. And thus pretty much removing the possible love interest between the two and thus starting to make it impossible for Andrew to get the happy ending he might have hoped for deep in his heart. ^^;;

I don't think the relationship between Andrew and Evan is getting worse. It does look a bit different then it was in the previous chapter, but not worse imo. They started communicating in their native tongue even.

Awesome chapter cropsey, love the growing (heh) powers of Evan and how he can share his muscles. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters.

• Upvote 1

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 2:58 PM, flamedelft said:

I don't think the relationship between Andrew and Evan is getting worse. It does look a bit different then it was in the previous chapter, but not worse imo. They started communicating in their native tongue even.

Awesome chapter cropsey, love the growing (heh) powers of Evan and how he can share his muscles. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters.

Ummmm, Andrew is not Korean. Evan's mother is Korean, Andrew is American. =0 Andrew can not understand a thing of what Evan is saying and Todd translates it for him, though the way he explains it shows distance between him & Andrew, and also means the distance between Andrew & Evan has grown bigger just like Evan has.

Last chapter the relationship between them was a tiny bit more father & son like. They talked to each other a little and shared a moment. Now it's like the last chapter didn't really happen and Evan changed his mind of bonding a little with his father and decided to steal his father's best friend & possible crush away from him. ^^;

• 4 months later...

I hope there's going to be more installments of this.  Evan's growing and changing powers are most interesting! I love the fact that some of the others are growing too, yet Evan still dominates them.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...