The Fridge

kelazand

“Why is it so far down here?” Alex asked, looking up at the water-stained ceiling, the fluorescent lights flickering unsteadily in his eyes.

“Oh, well – the device needs to be kept at a constant temperature, and with the summer heat and all, we – heh – can’t really afford air conditioning all the time,” replied Dr. Vardakian, rifling through his loop of jangling keys.

“Tell your execs to take a pay cut then, geez,” Alex said, chuckling.

Dr. Vardakian gave him a funny look. “I am the exec here. It’s just me and three interns.” He came to a door and unlocked it with two attempts by wrong keys. “Damn, I need to label these,” he muttered.

Well, this is inspiring a lot of confidence, Alex thought. The door swung open, revealing a short set of stairs descending into a dark and windowless room. He followed Dr. Vardakian in.

“And here we are!” the doctor proclaimed, flicking a chipped light switch on the damp wall. Three bare bulbs came on overhead, and a soft and whirring hum emerged from the corner where lay a large, silver rectangle.

“That’s it?” Alex looked it over, furrowing his brows a bit. It looked like a cross between a bathtub and a fridge, with a plastic cover attached by hinges.

“Well, ‘it’ is really the cocktail of drugs, the process itself – the capsule is merely to provide a suitable environment, and due to our budgetary strictures…it is, uh, necessarily economy.”

“Okay then,” Alex replied. “And you’re sure there’s no side effects? Like…what if I don’t wake up?”

“No, no – no need to worry. There are only two possible outcomes. Either you will fall asleep and wake up Saturday morning well-rested, or you will wake up on Monday morning, having just become the first successful case of human suspended animation in history,” Dr. Vardakian said, shifting his weight from foot to foot in apparent excitement. For an expectant moment he stood there, gripping his clipboard with both hands.

“Oh, yeah – you’ve, uh, got to undress before you get in. Completely, I might add. Just so you know,” he abruptly stated, twirling between his fingers an errant strand of disheveled, prematurely greying hair that overhung his forehead and brushed against his glasses.

Alex turned away from the doctor and removed his baby-blue t-shirt in a single, smooth motion. For a moment he recessed into his thoughts, reflecting as he looked down at his body.

What he saw was a trim and angular torso, dusted with light brown hair, still rather thin, but finally one that was starting to show the effects of his workouts. His pecs had just recently begun to push out into two small, but firm plates of muscle, finally showing a clear separation between the two. Below that were his abdominals – he’d always “had abs”, just barely, but it didn’t count since he’d always been so skinny – now most of the fat around his midsection had melted away, giving them a bit of a washboard look. They were complemented by the faint outline of obliques pushing out on either side, and firm lats that were promising to one day give a broad spread to his upper body.

Alex sometimes told himself it wasn’t much – but really, coupled with his jawline, elegant nose, and deep green eyes, it was quite a lot. Even back in high school, as skinny as he was, he’d been the object of multiple girls’ crushes – not that it had mattered to him. It was really just the years of shaming by his parents that made him feel this way, that and the constant bullying his geekiness brought on in high school, followed by the years of isolation in college. With his toned body and newly-blossoming confidence, he was looking forward to his first real outing to the gay bars with his friends on Saturday. That’s why he was here tonight, showing up for this medical trial – the hefty $1000 paycheck would give him plenty of money to blow on booze, and then some.

As he began to pull down his pants, a pen dropped.

“Hey!” Alex said, turning around to Dr. Vardakian, whose eyes had clearly been raking down Alex’s rippling back, from his muscle-capped shoulders to the well-defined dimples just above his rear. “Mind giving me some privacy?”

The doctor’s face turned an astounding shade of cherry red and turned away in an embarrassed huff, leaving his pen on the floor. “N-no problem! Of course! My apologies. Go ahead, go ahead.”

Maybe some would have found it cute, but Alex just wanted to get his sleep, get his money, and get out of here. Dr. Vardakian wasn’t his type, anyways – too skinny, too scruffy and disheveled, too nervous. He felt guilty even admitting it to himself, but his first goal with this newly-sculpted body was to hook up with some buff, blond, clean-cut gym bunny or bulging selfie star. (Hopefully one of them would be into toned otters like himself.) Well, that’s what he told himself, in any case – going to a gay bar was one thing but actually having sex with a stranger was another.

He kicked off his shoes, shucked off his pants and boxers (he ought to upgrade to boxer briefs, he really should), and hopped into the weird tub.

“Okay, I’m in, hook me up or whatever.”

Dr. Vardakian picked up a box from a nearby table and came over, only slightly less red in the face, now carefully averting his eyes from anything below Alex’s neck.

“First is the agent itself, then a fast-acting sleep inducer. I’ll need to briefly attach an IV.” The doctor proceeded with the needles and tubes as Alex squinted to keep the light from the bare bulb out of his eyes.

“Here comes our soon-to-be-copyrighted suspended animation agent.”

Alex closed his eyes.

“Before you finish, Dr. Vardakian, I have to ask – why are you paying me a thousand dollars for this? How can you afford that?”

“Well, um – you see, this trial isn’t actually licensed by the FDA. It’s an independent trial.”

“Is that what that means?”

“Well, in this context, yes.”

Alex furrowed his brow a little.

“Basically, I don’t have access to the normal means of procuring human test subjects, and since this operation isn’t under federal oversight…I had to put out several classifieds offering increasingly large sums to find a healthy individual willing to undergo the test. And you were the one who accepted. …Here comes the sleeping agent.”

“Oh, so that’s why the ad said it was so urgent.”

“Well, that’s more because I’m liable to be raided by the feds any day now.”

“Wait, what?”

Everything faded to a numb and silent darkness.

• Upvote 20

Thanks for the responses.

All Alex felt was pain, dull pain, like a weight pressing his entire body down. No, he didn’t even feel it, in a way – he was somehow numb and in pain at the same time. He opened his eyes. He couldn’t make out where exactly he was, but a light shone in from the left. Through a doorway. Oh! It must be Monday! Damn, he missed the night out with his friends – but the trial worked! He couldn’t be in this much pain from a regular night’s sleep, after all. Alex sure as hell hoped Dr. Vardakian was happy, cause he felt like crap.

He lay there for a few more minutes, hoping the pain would recede, his eyes adjusting to the light.

Wait – he realized the walls were different. He was in the middle of the room, a different room. Had the doctor moved the tub? He shot up, or tried to, lifting himself up with his elbows.

Fuck, that hurts! Alex groaned loudly and fell back down into the meagerly-padded fridge-like contraption with a dull thud.

His head beginning to pound. He heard something.

“Holy shit, guys, I think it’s alive!” exclaimed the deepest fucking voice he’d ever heard. Huh – ‘it’? Me?

A cacophony of equally deep voices responded. He could make out what one of them said, barely.

“Container 875z? Alive?”

The sound of enormous, thumping footsteps came down the hall, and five or so shadowy figures entered the room. Two of them grabbed his arms and tried to lift him.

“Aaggh, fuck, stop, it hurts!” Alex exclaimed.

“Oh, shit,” said a booming voice. “Give it some meds. And turn on the lights.”

A needle pierced Alex’s neck and suddenly everything was clear. The pain was gone. He could make out all the voices and see the whole room. (It was pure white, ambiently glowing, and it had no clear distinction between walls and floors – it was like the interior of an egg.)

Before Alex stood the biggest fucking men he’d ever seen in his life.

He really wouldn’t have known how to describe them. They were almost cartoonish, like superheroes in spandex bodysuits – which is what they appeared to be wearing. It was like the suits were vacuum-sealed to every bump and contour of their bulging bodies.

They were, what, eight feet tall? No, ten feet tall? He couldn’t tell for sure, especially slumped over in the tub as he was. They all looked oddly similar, too, with slight variations, like they were brothers or close cousins, or ken dolls poured from different shades of plastic. (Well – more like He-Man figures.)

Starting from the top, as he took them in – they all had absolutely gorgeous locks of amazingly styled hair, save for one, who had a buzz cut. Of the five, three were blond, one had brown hair, and one had absolutely pitch-black hair.

All of them were graced with some of the most breathtakingly beautiful but brutally masculine faces Alex had ever seen. Jaws sharp enough to cut glass on and cheekbones to die for; thick, furry eyebrows above deep-set eyes with irises glowing with almost supernaturally bright colors; elegant, strong noses, and luscious, perfectly-shaped, pillowy lips. All atop thick, column-like necks, virtually as wide as their heads, supported by rounded traps that must’ve been as big as Alex’s own shoulders.

Below that, the nearly painted-on body suits did nothing to conceal their musculature, their basketball deltoids, their upper arms as big as their fucking heads, both their biceps and triceps as big as - as if a football had been shoved into both the front and back of their arms. No, bigger, their arms were longer than that, and the muscles bulged against their heroic, wing-like lats.

And their pecs – jutting out like a shelf, enormous bulging squared plates of muscle each practically as wide and twice as thick as the pillows back on Alex’s bed, but infinitely harder, forcing their bullet-like nipples, poking at the fabric, to point nearly downwards.

After about half a second of glancing down their bodies, Alex’s heart was already beating like crazy and his dick swelling up, but then he saw their abs – cut so deep, bulging so large they were like softballs exploding out of their abdomens, clearly visible through the tight material the men wore – their colossal thighs, probably as big as Alex’s entire torso, no doubt supporting asses he couldn’t even begin to fathom, and between them…

Alex didn’t know how it was physically possible for a human body to support genitalia that large, or for the bodysuits to contain them. Their dicks must have been about as thick as one of his own legs, but longer – each man’s voluminous cylinder of meat was tucked at a different angle in their suits. One went down to the man’s knee, nearly poking out of the tight garment; another stretched up all the way to his pecs. Their flaring mushroom cockheads were clearly visible under the fabric, maybe a third or even half again as wide as the shafts. And balls that appeared to be maybe even bigger than cantaloupes forced their dicks out even further, putting on an obscene display, like some kind of spandex wrestling fantasy.

Looking at this show of bulging, beautiful flesh before him, Alex was hard as a rock, at the very point of bursting.

This was not what he’d been expecting.

One of them opened his mouth to speak.

“Oh my god, gross, it looks like some kind of sick monkey,” said a deep, rich, basso voice that resonated at the very frequency of someplace deep within Alex’s groin, like it was the most potent essence of masculinity boiled down to pure sound.

Alex’s eyes rolled back in his head, and his ragingly erect penis quivered, producing a spurt of cum that seemed pathetic in comparison with the mammoth sexual specimens before him.

• Upvote 20

Interesting. So he either went into the future (highly likely) or went to a different dimension (unlikely because that wasn't the experiment), or is dreaming (highly unlikely, because of the pain)? But I do hope that after he wakes up again from fainting, that he will slowly grow to become the most beautiful and largest stud of all. >;3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1