Dylan, Chapter 3: A Morning With Dylan

musclehintz

Hello again! This is the third chapter in the Dylan series. Unlike the majority of the original chapters, this one actually used the fact that Dylan was underage as a plot point, so I had to slightly rework the story to account for the fact that he is now 18. Enjoy, and don't forget to comment!

------

A Morning with Dylan

Dylan woke up with one thought on his mind: food. The muscleboy sat up and stretched, yawning while he expanded his huge muscles and watched them flex and roll. He looked around, confused for a moment, before he remembered where he was; Kyle’s apartment. Putting on his now-dry basketball shorts, Dylan went to check on Kyle. The blond photographer was fast asleep, but Dylan needed food, and he needed it NOW.

Looking at the time, Dylan saw it was only 6:00. The local grocery stores should be opening up any time now. Unfortunately, Kyle's apartment wasn't very close to any shopping districts so it would be quite a walk to the nearest store - nearly 10 miles. Dylan quickly wrote a note that said, “Out shopping, will be back in an hour, -Dylan,” before posting it to the door and walking out.

There was only one thing that Dylan loved as much as working out, and that was running. In track meets, Dylan would always stand out. Most runners were skinny and had long, bony limbs that didn’t weigh much so that they could run faster, but not Dylan. His musclebound legs blasted him forwards with amazing speed, leaving the other competitors panting in the dust. Dylan weighed nearly twice as much as the heaviest runners, but he was 100% muscle, and rather than slow him down, the teen’s hulking body made him faster than any other kid could ever dream of being. 

As Dylan headed towards the store, he started to feel a tingling within him, a nagging feeling telling him to run. The boy jogged at first, feeling the morning breeze stroke his powerful body, then slowly increased his speed. After two minutes of jogging, he got tired of this and broke into a mad sprint. He dashed by trees and people, dodging obstacles, not even stopping for cars as he flew recklessly down the streets. One woman cursed at him and, laughing, Dylan simply flexed his bicep at her and dashed away. Dylan loved the feeling of the wind blowing in his face, trying to stop his muscular body from ripping through the city at breakneck speeds but failing, the resistance nothing to the barrier-destroying propulsion of his explosive calves and powerhouse thighs. The boy, high on his own speed and power, accidentally struck a metal signpost. Dylan felt a sharp pain in his arm, but only momentarily, as his muscles quickly recovered. Looking back, he saw that the signpost was not as lucky; his momentum had caused it to bend over at an awkward angle, the metal twisting into itself because of his boy muscle. That sight made Dylan hard, and his huge penis engorging in his shorts caused him to slow down.

Fortunately, the boy was already approaching the store at that point, so he coasted into a casual walk and checked the time. 6:21. It had taken Dylan just over twenty minutes to run a full ten miles. The young stud congratulated himself as he walked towards the store. Dylan tried to open the door, but it was locked.

A short, small man came out and glared at Dylan. He didn’t look very impressive, with an angry red face and a balding head, but that didn’t stop him from fuming at the young musclegod. “Can’t you read the sign?” he scolded, “We don’t open until 7!”

Dylan rolled his eyes, “Dude, big deal. I’m a little bit early, so what? C’mon, let me in.”

“No!” the red-faced man shrieked, “Rules are rules! I can’t let every half-naked bodybuilder barge in as if they own the place! Wait outside!”

The musclegod was starting to get annoyed at the short guy. Dylan unconsciously flexed his muscles, which were pumped from the hard run and looking even bigger and more intimidating than usual. “Look, dude, if I stand out here I’m going to have to wait over half an hour. Just let me get my groceries and leave, okay? I don’t want to start any trouble but you’re really pissing me off.”

The employee looked like he was about to punch Dylan (which would have been a very, very bad mistake) but before he could do anything a well-endowed blonde walked out of the store. She wore the same uniform as the angry short man, a dark blue polo shirt with the store’s name printed across its front, but her tremendous breasts were spilling out of it. Dylan’s jaw dropped when he saw the size of her jugs.

“Are you giving our customer here trouble, Nelson?” The tall woman asked.

“N-no,” Nelson stuttered, “This man over here, he was trying to get into the store. I know you told me not to let anyone in before 7, so…”

The blonde shook her head in dismay, “I don’t think you understand Nelson. We always treat our customers best. Especially customers as handsome as Mister…?”

“Tadeo,” Dylan smiled, “I’m Dylan Tadeo.”

“Great! My name is Samantha Moreno, but you can call me Sammy. I’m the manager here. Sorry about Nelson bothering you,” she gently shooed him away, and grumbling, the short man stormed off, “But that won’t happen again. Normally, we have a pretty strict policy on clothing, but for you, I think we’ll make an exception.” Samantha lifted her finger and tenderly ran it across Dylan’s bulging pecs. She gasped at their massive size, their smooth, fine hairs and ponderous density.

Dylan smirked at the fortunate turn of events. He forgot his hunger for food in exchange for a hunger for pussy. “You like muscle, Sammy?”

The blonde dropped her hands and stroked the boy’s abdominals, amazed at the hardness of all eight bulging muscles. “It’s my favorite thing in the world.” 

“I can show you all my muscles, if you want,” Dylan suggested.

Samantha glanced into the stud’s eyes. He was so confident, so masculine.

“There’s a room in the back that nobody ever uses. I’m sure you could… show me your muscles there.”

She led the enormous muscleboy to the back storeroom, anxious and yet excited. Samantha hadn’t been this giddy since she first went on a date in middle school, but this sexy musclegod whom she had only met a few minutes ago was already making her mad with desire. His enormous muscles and cute face stirred a need in her that no other man had even made her feel. Samantha had dominated every man she had ever met, but she failed to realize just how dominant Dylan really was. And she also failed to realize just how huge the young stud was... everywhere.

The blonde turned around to see Dylan looming over her. Growling, the musclegod tore off Samantha’s shirt and lifted her entire body in his arms, suffocating her soft, petite frame in his hulking muscles. Sammy was suddenly overwhelmed by so much hot, pulsing strength that she nearly passed out – or she would have, if Dylan hadn’t thrust his tongue into Sammy’s lips and kissed her with the ferocity of a tiger. Samantha returned in kind, making out with Dylan’s perfect face and basking in the manly taste of his mouth. Dylan quickly pulled their lips apart and gazed at Samantha, his eyes burning with lust.

“A lot of chicks say I’m too big,” he growled as he placed Samantha on the floor and seductively slid down his basketball shorts, “But they all manage to take me. Some with more screaming than others.”

Samantha’s gorgeous blue eyes widened as the muscleboy unsheathed his gigantic tool. Huge, hot, and veiny, it was just like the rest of Dylan's body. That monstrous, drooling fuck-cannon was either a woman’s biggest fear or her biggest desire. Fortunately, for Samantha, it was the latter.

Dylan saw the need in Samantha’s eyes, the same need that everyone had whenever they saw his beautiful nude body. Dylan stepped towards Samantha and flipped her over so that her smooth ass faced upwards. Grunting, the muscleboy rammed his cock deep into Samantha, all the way to the base. Samantha screamed at first, just as Dylan had predicted. But Dylan had also predicted that Samantha was a total size junkie, and he had predicted right. By the third ass-splitting thrust, Samantha was moaning in pleasure, pleading Dylan to fuck her even harder, to be even more brutal. Dylan gladly obliged.

Standing up, the huge stud lifted the blonde on his cock. Samantha gasped at the sudden change in elevation, unaware of what Dylan was doing. The musclegod carried Samantha on his cock over to the wall and began to fuck her against it, using nothing but his powerful glutes to provide her with brain-numbing, orgasm-inducing pleasure. Each thrust was twice as hard as the one before, and Samantha, impaled on what was probably the world’s largest cock, cried in ever-escalating ecstasy. Dylan fucked so hard that the concrete wall actually started to develop cracks; somebody would have to pay a huge repair fine later.

By this point, Samantha had already orgasmed several times, but Dylan had yet to achieve climax. Pulling the tired and delirious woman off his sexweapon, Dylan grabbed it with both hands (he had to, because that cock was simply too big for one) and started erupting all over Samantha. It was not a short series of bursts, but a continuous jet of incredibly powerful cum, splattering all over the blonde’s naked body. By the time his orgasm had subsided to a dribble, Dylan’s manly essence had practically covered the entire room.

“God damn…” Samantha groaned, “That's the best sex I've ever had. I never even dreamed that a man could fuck that hard.”

Dylan chuckled to himself.

“What’s so funny, mister?”

“You called me a man, Sammy. How old do you think I am?”

The blonde was taken aback by this question. “Uh, you look pretty young, so… maybe mid 20s?”

Dylan burst out laughing. “Nowhere close, girl. I’m only 18, still in high school. I’m barely legal and I'm already the best fuck you've ever had.”

Samantha's eyes widened, and her rapturous grin transformed into slack-jawed astonishment. “Shit, Dylan… you’re joking right? You could win any bodybuilding award you want with a body like that... and your monster dick, you fucked me with that thing like a master... and how the hell do you have such a sexy face.... there's no way that anyone that young could be so perfect...”

“Better believe it, ” the muscleboy smirked.

The blonde gazed at Dylan's impossibly beautiful smile one last time before her eyes rolled up and she fell to the floor, unconscious. Samantha simply hadn't been able to comprehend that a man as young, handsome, and powerful as Dylan could exist. When she woke up forty-eight hours later, Samantha would remember it all as simply an incredible and sexy dream.

Dylan shrugged. “Time to get some groceries.”

---

Dylan arrived back at Kyle's house about half an hour later. The muscleboy gently tapped on the door, and when nobody responded, he lightly grasped the metal knob (so as not to crush it in his fist) and turned it to enter inside. The photographer was typing on his laptop, heavy metal playing loud. Kyle turned off the music, looked up, and was greeted with Dylan's irresistibly handsome face. The stud was wearing a black shirt with a large pink heart in the middle of it with text that said “I Love Big Muscles!” and a silhouette of a bodybuilder under it. The shirt was obviously two sizes too small, but it would do an adequate job of covering the boy’s muscle-bound torso for now. In each hand, Dylan held half a dozen grocery bags that seemed to be filled to the brim, and overflowing. The teen walked over to the kitchen and dumped the bags onto the counter. Kyle’s mouth dropped as the bags unleashed a gargantuan pile of food. There was no way that he could finish it all, even in a month. Dylan chuckled as he removed the last few items and threw the bags away. 

Kyle stared unbelievingly at all the groceries the boy had brought. There was everything he could think of; milk, juice, yogurt, butter, bread, cheese, meat, fish, vegetables, eggs, pasta, ice cream, and more. And it seemed that the boy had brought everything in abundance, almost as if he had gone to every alley in the store and stocked three times as much as he needed. There was enough food here to feed a family of six for a week!

"How much did you get?" Kyle exclaimed, "This is excessive!"

“Calm down, Kyle, calm down,” the muscleboy placated him, “I got it all for free. There’s a real nice lady at the store who helped me out. I told her that I needed to get some groceries but I didn’t have any money, so she gave me some stuff for free. She gave me this t-shirt, too.”

The blond stared at Dylan, unconvinced.

“Okay, I kind of persuaded her a bit. But she really liked my muscles. As you can see,” Dylan pointed to his shirt, which was desperately struggling to contain his beefy biceps and heaving pecs. “She gave me all this food one-hundred-percent out of her own free will, I swear.”

In reality, after fucking Sammy, Dylan had made it clear to the employees that he better get what he want. All Dylan wanted, of course, was food, and lots of it. Being a true meat-loving carnivore, he ended up devouring four pizzas (bacon, pepperoni, BBQ chicken, and sausage) and three gallons of milk for breakfast; a bit heavy, but Dylan knew he could burn off the calories in a few minutes of jogging thanks to his incredible metabolism. Dylan also ordered the poor employees to pack up a dozen bags of groceries from every end of the store. Nelson raged at the teenager, whom he accused of “robbing us blind,” but a dangerous flex of Dylan’s biceps shut the red-faced man up quickly.

Kyle shrugged. “Well, food is food. I’m probably not going to finish it all, but thanks anyways.”

“No problem,” Dylan winked, “I’ll be happy to eat anything you leave behind.”

After the two had cram-packed the groceries in the fridge (which took surprisingly little time thanks to Dylan’s lightning-quickness), the muscleboy went back to the bedroom while Kyle ate a bowl of cereal. A few minutes later, Kyle was done and headed inside to talk to Dylan about the next photo shoot.

There, he saw the teen, positioned above the floor and held up only by his feet and hands, doing push-ups. Dylan burned through them at a rapid-fire pace. He would do fifty push-ups in thirty seconds, then change to one-arm push-ups and crank out fifty more. Then he would switch arms and blast through another fifty reps. In less than two minutes, Dylan had finished one hundred and fifty push-ups, and his biceps were ridiculously swollen with pump. But Dylan wasn’t done; the muscleboy lied down and clasped his hands behind his head. He then started doing crunches with single-minded determination, repping them out even faster than he had his push-ups. The hulking teenager somehow managed to reach one-hundred reps by the time a minute had passed. Despite their speed, these weren’t the hasty, rushed crunches of an amateur, but the perfect, refined crunch of a professional bodybuilder. The only reason Dylan could pump them out with such mind-blowing speed was because of his extreme level of fitness - any fat that might have existed on Dylan's body was so miniscule that it was not visible to the human eye.

Dylan jumped up and turned around… and bumped into Kyle. His enormous chest slammed into Kyle’s head and sent him flying backwards on his rear. Dylan didn’t even seem to notice the collision until he looked down and saw Kyle sprawled on his ass.

“Shit! I am so sorry!” the muscleteen bent down and lifted the photographer up in his mighty arms. “You okay, Kyle?”

Kyle rubbed his forehead. “Yeah, I’m fine. My head hurts a bit where you slammed into me, but that’s it." Then, jokingly, "You’ve got to watch where you’re going with a body like that, stud! You could hurt people by just touching them!”

The musclebound adolescent blushed. “Sorry. I was just so into my warm-up, I didn’t even notice that you came in. Hey, take a look at this!”

Dylan slowly peeled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. Kyle’s jaw dropped, and his cock rose. He had seen the teenage musclegod shirtless before, but this was the first time he had seen him after he had pumped up. The boy’s thick, dense pecs, which were swollen from the earlier push-ups, protruded in front of him so much that they actually created a shelf big enough to carry, and crush, a carton of milk. His abs pushed the definition of what abs are supposed to be; they were eight of them, perfectly defined, containing so much muscle and size that they actually bulged outwards. It wasn’t the fatty kind of bulge, but the bulge of too much powerful and sinewy mass trying to occupy the same space; his abs created a dense wall of muscle that looked strong enough to deflect bullets. Even his arms somehow managed to overshadow their previous hugeness, biceps and triceps exploding in opposite directions, expanding with every breath, with every pump of blood through their veins.

“You like?” Dylan winked.

Kyle sat down on the bed, mouth ajar. “You look amazing.”

“And that’s just from doing my warm-up,” the adolescent bragged. “You should see how huge I get after a real work-out!”

This was the moment Kyle had been waiting for. “I bet you get absolutely monstrous when you’re pumped, don’t you, big guy?” 

Dylan chuckled, “You have no idea.”

“Then maybe we should go to the gym and take a few pictures of you working out. I’m sure those photos would look incredible.” 

Dylan’s eyes lit up. “That’s a great idea, Kyle! When can we do it?” 

Kyle smiled. This would be his best shoot yet.

“We can go right now.”
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I love Dylan, but I've got to ask, are you planning on posting any other stories? I'm a particularly big fan of Jacky five years later and Beowulf. There isn't a single one of your stories I don't love.

• Upvote 1

I love Dylan, but I've got to ask, are you planning on posting any other stories? I'm a particularly big fan of Jacky five years later and Beowulf. There isn't a single one of your stories I don't love.

I haven't decided which ones I'll repost and wehn. I'm currently reposting the Dylan stories because that is the one I see myself most likely to complete in the future. But I will definitely repost the others over time (just not all at once... I don't want to flood the forum  :lol: )

• Upvote 1

Actually, you and me are in two like minds about every single one of those stories, I loved Jacky 5 years later, really great seeing little brother become an alpha male and be so much better at so many things than his older brother, he even had the brother's girlfriend making googly eyes at him. And of course Beowulf was a great read, always love the super strong, super masculine man-boy who can take anything he wants, either by force or by seduction. Dylan is a little like a combination, he is cocky and has the right to be, his muscles are perfect, his face is perfect, his power is superhuman, he's like Khan in Star Trek, better... at everything. That's a thing that I love seeing in stories, it's why I've become so enamored with your own story, Beyond Sexy. (Which I hope to see continued soon, too.)

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't decided which ones I'll repost and wehn. I'm currently reposting the Dylan stories because that is the one I see myself most likely to complete in the future. But I will definitely repost the others over time (just not all at once... I don't want to flood the forum  :lol: )

Yeah...YIIIIIIIHHHHHHAAA!! I would love to see this amazing story continued!!!