The History of Human Muscle

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Seven

"And it is for that reason" wrote Charles, "that I believe the Royal Society should issue an official apology to me, as the great grandson of John Pollard, for dismissing his work over a century ago" and with that he saved the letter he had written and printed it out. As he did, he heard a faint tapping in the distance and entering the room with the chamber in it, heard it again. Looking at the clock on the wall, Charles knew that it could only be one thing and so switching the machine off, he opened the door to reveal a very smartly dressed, if slightly bemused gentleman who gasped "I thank you, sir" before collapsing into Charles's arms.

Helping the man to a chair, Charles smiled and so placing the slime that had been George he repeated the process and in the time that it took George to return to normal form, the man had confirmed Charles's suspicions. This was his great grandfather, John Pollard, the first man to have been evolved and devolved from homo sapiens to the end of evolution and back and a few moments after that all three men were discussing their experiences with John riveted by George's descriptions.

"Oh man" he moaned, "the feeling of raw unbridled power as homo sapiens ultima. It was glorious. I felt unstoppable!"

"Did you feel as if you could" said John and then paused as he gulped, "rip a tree out of the ground?"

"Rip a tree out of the ground" moaned George, "thrust my massive cock into it and fuck it into submission!" and with that he closed his eyes as he remembered the sensation moaning "And to think that Kai once fucked a watermelon!"

"Then presumably" added Charles, "the mental empowerment took over, hence the desire to go further?"

John nodded sadly "It was a shame" he replied, "I only wished to be evolved fifty million years but, as you say, the mental evolution overtook my normal thought processes, pushing me further and further along. I wonder if that's why Hugh went mad. He was unable to understand what I had become"

"Oh fuck, yeah!" moaned George, "that sense of mental superiority. Oh man, making that entire bodybuilding show cum just because I wanted them to, fuck, that was glorious as I could feel their orgasms surging into me!" and with that he launched himself at Charles and begged him "Please, make me homo sapiens ultima again, please, please, I beg you. I need to feel that strength, that power, that..." and with that he moaned as he started to pre cum.

Charles was about to admit that he dare not when John stood up and said "Sir, listening to our conversation I believe I may have an answer" and with that went to the bedroom and returned with the colander. A few moments later, he had attached the wires from the battery to the handles and asked George "Are you a brave man, sir?"

George nodded and with that John placed the colander on George's head and connected it to the battery. As soon as he did George moaned with desire and then John asked what Charles thought was a strange question. "Focus on my voice, sir, listen to it" and with that he started speaking softly as if trying to lull George into a sense of wellbeing. As he did George started to stop moaning and was soon repeating John's words in unison. As John turned to Charles he said, with George providing a stereo soundtrack, "Sir, you shall help us in our desire. Your mind will act as a control as we both become the ultimate human!"

• Upvote 3

Chapter Eight

As George entered the chamber, John finished modifying the equipment and then shook Charles' hand saying "Sir, I cannot thank you enough. Now, when we start getting overwhelmed, concentrate. Focus every ounce of your concentration on us!" and with that he too stepped into the chamber. Charles, now wearing the colander on his head, took a deep breath and with a "Good luck, gentlemen" pulled the rod. Almost instantly, George started to react.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he moaned, "I can feel myself growing taller, getting bigger, stronger, more powerful. Oh, yeah, how can something so nerdy feel so good? Yeah, oh, John, feel my guns!"

"Your guns, sir?" replied John in a tone of voice that Charles thought sounded much more aloof than it did a few seconds ago, "I believe mine are bigger! And that is not the only thing. I can overpower you with just my thoughts!"

That was the cue and so Charles, switched on the power and stared into the chamber.

"Listen to my voice!" he thought, concentrating hard on the two men whose eyes were wide open, "You are both now a million years ahead of me and yet, I am now in control of your thoughts. If you doubt me, then try and answer the following question wrong. What year is this?"

"Sir!" started John, "It is..." and then he paused and replied blankly "2016, master!"

Charles was influencing them and so increasing the power to the colander he thought "You are two of the strongest men in the universe. I have always had a soft spot for big strong men, therefore I call on you to demonstrate your strength on each other. George, flex, John, prevent him from doing so!"

As George started to hit a front double biceps pose, his biceps bulging and growing as he did so, John grabbed George's hands and brought them back to horizontal as he did Charles could feel himself started to get aroused at the battle of physical wills being played out in front of him. He couldn't think why but as he commanded the two men to resist the other's strength, part of him wanted to be in that chamber being evolved to the next level of humanity and being able to test his strength against these two behemoths. The sensation became so great that he couldn't help thinking about it and as he did the two men started to reach for their hardening and lengthening cocks and started to rub them and soon all three men were moaning in ecstasy.

Suddenly without any warning, there was a massive flash of light followed by a massive bang and Charles was knocked over by a force that rendered him out cold.

• Upvote 2

Chapter Nine

As Charles started to come to, he found himself looking at the ceiling of his garage. Sitting up he wondered just how large the force that had knocked him out had to be, but as he did he was helped up by both John and George who beaming with smiles that just seemed to radiate the power surging from them. George was clearly the larger, but then he had been large to start off with and whether it was due to the fact that both men were wearing only posing shorts or just his state of mind he couldn't say, but damn they looked good.

"So" chuckled George as he steadied Charles, "notice anything different?" and with that bounced his pecs.

"Aside from the ninety one inch chest?" Charles replied

"Yes" came the rather surprising statement from John who bounced his own ninety three inch chest and said "Mind your head!"

"What do you mean?" asked Charles and then declared "Ouch" as he hit his head on the very top of the garage. As he realised what had happened, his jaw dropped and both John and George started to smile.

"Presenting for your approval" announced John, "the new improved great grandson, standing eleven feet tall and weighing a very impressive indeed seventy hundred and forty two pounds. Note the one hundred and forty eight inch chest with, if you will permit me, the simply unavoidable fifteen inch nipples" and with that he pinched them hard causing Charles to gasp.

"Ah" smirked George, "but you are forgetting some very important parts such as the seventy four inch waist, which might sound rather large, but hey, who is going to argue with the man who has a sixteen pack? Certainly not me!" and with that he rubbed his hand up down the abdominals that were clearly visible to all.

"True" replied John, "but it would be remiss not to mention the sixty inch biceps, seventy four inch thighs, sixty inch calves and would now be a good time?" he concluded nodding at George.

"Oh, absolutely" he replied and before Charles had a chance to say a word, his own posing shorts were ripped off him to reveal a "glory of manhood" as John called it measuring at least fifty inches by forty to which George observed was "flaccid, but not for much longer" and with that George instantly kissed Charles full on the lips and moaned, "Oh, Charles, you can't deny it. From the moment you told me that you had built an evolution machine I knew it, you are gay aren't you? Who else would invent such a device, a device that sends the entire muscle growth society online into overdrive, and be willing to test it on a man who desires to become a caveman!"

"But..." stammered Charles before John added, "it is true, you see I am gay as well, however I couldn't admit it to anyone on pain of prison, that's why I deliberately let myself be evolved to the end. I knew that someone from my family would realise what I had done and once they had discovered my plans work out why I had done it and resolve to make me into homo sapiens ultima and now, here we are, the only examples of that genus of humanity for the next fifty million years so of course we were. Think about it!" and with that John ripped off his own posing suit and thrust the engorged cock into Charles's glutes closely followed by George who pushed his own cock into Charles mouth and whispering "Enjoy yourself, stud!" thrust as much of Charles's cock into his mouth as possible and within moments all three men were enjoying the ecstasy of a three way sex marathon

"And that concludes today's history lesson on the men who evolved. Please hand in your report on the history of evolution on digital brainwave capsules by the end of the day!"

As Theta Sigma took off the helmet that acted as his teacher, his mind reeled at what he had heard. Had a man, no, his relative from five centuries previous really recreated an experiment of a century before than and been turned into the next level of humanity. It just seemed so impossible and yet, deep in the back of his mind he knew it had to be. As he pondered, a video message from the family solicitor addressed to him played in his eyePhone device.

"Today is August 17th 2516, and in accordance with the wishes of your ancestor Charles Pollard, I am sending the plans for a machine that your ancestor built in 2016 with the following message. Become the next level, and help save the world from itself. Signed Captain Ultimate, Lt. Power and Corporal Truth, aka the League of Gentlemen Heroes!"

• Upvote 6