A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains Part 13

Vonny

Yeah, I know. Two chapters in one week. What the what!?!? Hahah. I had fun writing this one. Have fun guys!

Jealousy and Rage: Part 13

“Troy! Get off of me!” I scream into his face.

He looks directly into my eyes with hatred as he crushes me with his weight. He’s so strong. I feel weak. I hate feeling weak. This makes me angry and from this anger I draw strength. With grunt I manage to raise my arms that are trapped beneath his. The force behind me lifting pushes him off balance and I flip him onto his back and wrap my arms around his back. We’re pressed, my bare chest to his clothed one, on the ground and he shakes and groans beneath me.

“Get the fuck off of me!” he says. I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

“Have you been drinking?” I say.

“What do you fucking think!?” he says and head butts me. I yelp in pain and the impact causes me to go blind for a second as I roll over onto my back. I grab my forehead and feel around for damage. None. Thank god. I quickly roll over onto all fours, feeling the damp grass beneath my fingers, and try to get up, but I immediately feel his weight on my back.

“Where do you think you’re going, ass hole?” he says, wrapping his arms around my stomach and arms and putting me in a full body lock.

“Me!? You’re an asshole! Why are you doing this?” I can’t move. He is still wrapped on top of me. My face is in the grass and I can barely breath because he is holding on so tightly.

“I can’t believe you! I hate you so much! How could you do this to me!?”

“Do what!?” I scream into the ground.

“Ethan! That stuff with Ethan! I saw you two. The way you look at each other. The way he shows off for you… That’s… That’s…”

“That’s what!?”

“Shut the fuck up!” he says, squeezing me harder and making breathing almost impossible. It was at this point that I started to fear for my life. I need to find a way out of this before he kills me.

“Troy please. Stop. Don’t hurt me anymore,” I say. My voice is cracking and I want to punch myself for being such a bitch.

“I’ve barely hurt you,” he breathlessly says into my ear.

“What are you going to do to me?” I say, the words barely escaping my mouth as I try to breath.

He stops at the question. I don’t know what he came here to do. Maybe beat the shit out of me for betraying him or hurt me in another way… No, he wouldn’t do that. Would he? His being drunk could take away some of his humanity and the result could leave me emotionally scarred for life.

“I… I came here to talk to you…” he says, his grip on me loosening.

I suck in a hard gasp of air and immediately start coughing. He let me go and I roll onto my back, grasping onto my stomach as I cough and suck in air. There are tears in my eyes and I tightly close them. I’m so embarrassed. I should be angry, but I’m not. I feel like a pussy. I feel his hand lightly touch my shoulder and I flinch immediately. I quickly open my eyes and look at him. He’s siting in the grass hovering above me. I see the stars shining above his head and I wonder if I’m hallucinating from the lack of air. I decide to break the silence

“You want to talk?” I say.

“Yes… Please,” he replies. “I really need to talk to you.

“Let’s go inside.”

He stands up and reaches out a hand to me. I slowly reach up to him and my body stiffens as he lifts me off of the ground. I’m still shirtless and there’s grass all over my stomach and back. He takes both of his hands and begins to brush the grass off my pecs. He slowly wipes the sweat and grime off and he is taking his time. He doesn’t look me in the eye but I watch him as he looks deeply into my pecs. I feel him stick his finger between the crack of my thick chest. His finger trails down to my abs and he trickles his fingers down them.  Once he’s done with my front he walks around me and does the same to my back. I feel relaxed now. I’m not scared anymore.

“Thanks,” I say quietly.

“I’m sorry,” he says. I nod at him and turn to go into my house. He follows me and I type in the code to unlock the door. Once open I see no one is inside. No brother could save me if he gets aggressive again. Hopefully I won’t need saving.

“Let’s go to my room,” I say as we walk up the stairs. We make our way into my room and as I sit on my bed he closes the door behind him. I immediately stiffen up and he notices.

“Don’t worry, man. I just want to talk about something private.” He stands still by the door.

“Ok, well talk,” I say. The sooner that door is open, the better my odds of escape are.

“I don’t exactly understand it, but I’ll try. It’s a lot though,” he says.  I don’t know where to start.”

“Start with what you said outside. Start with Ethan.” I see a flash of anger as soon as I mention Ethan’s name.

“Ok. Well I saw you guys swimming earlier today. I saw him flexing for you and the look in your eyes…” he says. His fists are clenched. “The way you looked at him… I just… I got so fucking mad, man. I’ve never been that angry before. I don’t know what happened! I just ran away and I was back on campus halfway done with a bottle of tequila. It didn’t even make me feel better, but I needed something to fight what I was feeling…”

“What were you feeling?”

“I felt… jealous. I felt so jealous. We used to have that, you know? Now it’s gone!” he says walking close to me. I keep my ground and sit still on my bed.

“You have a girlfriend Troy!”

“I know, but we had something! Now it’s gone! The things we used to do! The different ways we would worship each other! It’s all fucking gone and I miss it! I… I need it!” He stumbles over to the bed and I lean back. Suddenly he is cradling me. His ass is on my crotch and each arm on either side of my head.

“Drunk on a Wednesday,” he says as he looks down on me. “How pathetic am I?”

I don’t answer.

“I miss being your bud. I miss flexing for you. Watching you flex. I miss feeling your body.” He slowly reaches down and drags his fingers over my chest and abs. His hands begin to move lower and he eventually dips his fingers into my shorts.

“Troy—“

“No… I want this… and I know you do too.” He continues and pulls down my shorts. My flaccid dick flops out and he immediately grabs hold of it.

“I missed this so much,” he says as he jerks me off. My dick grows in his hand and I begin to moan. “I love feeling your gains. I love your chocolate muscles so much.” He bends down and starts sucking my nipples. I gasp. I can’t believe how good I feel.

“I’m getting – ugh.” He begins to stroke harder and lick his way down my abs. I’m gonna come soon. I can feel it.

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” he says and then he wraps his pinks lips around my cock. He sucks on my dick like he was starved. Honestly, he probably is starved… starved of dick.

He lifts his head and says “You’re so fucking salty!” Then continues to suck.  My body is starting to buck and I can feel my climax coming soon.

“Fuck Troy! I can’t hold it anymore!” I say. As soon as I do, my dick explodes into his mouth. He swallows every drop and he seems to love every moment of it. He continues to suck even after I’m done coming, but I have to push his hungry mouth away.

“Please, no more,” I say.

“But I want more” he says, his eyes blinking a little more slowly. I can tell that he is tired. He slowly crawls his way up to me and lies beside me on the bed. I turn on my side and look at him.

“Thank you,” he says.

“For?”

“My first time having a guy inside me.”

“I wasn’t really inside you ya know.”

“I know,” he says with a yawn. “This was something new to me though. Something good.” He closes his eyes and within seconds he is snoring.

I find it amazing how quickly drunk people fall asleep. I don’t know if I should wake him and tell him to go home, but I know I don’t want to, so I don’t wake him. I feel myself getting tired and I get to turn off the light. I walk over to the light switch and look over at my bed. I watch him breath slowly in his sleep. How lucky am I to have this beautiful, alpha hunk in my bed. Even if it is only for one night. I will always remember it.

I flick off the light…

• Upvote 8

Hmmm, it started negatively. BUT ended up positive. 83 <3

I do hope that the next day when he is sober. He will be able to really~ explain it all better though. ;3

Explain that over the coarse of his friendship with story version of you, he has begun to have feelings for you. And again tell about what he missed and that what story you and Ethan had done felt like a rejection towards him. And that the alcohol enhanced those feelings and was why he became aggressive and began to hurt story you. And that he truly is deeply sorry for how he acted and also apologises for technically forcing himself upon story you and all. ^^

But I gues we'll have too wait for the next chapter/part too find out huh? ;3

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Hmmm, it started negatively. BUT ended up positive. 83 <3

I do hope that the next day when he is sober. He will be able to really~ explain it all better though. ;3

Explain that over the coarse of his friendship with story version of you, he has begun to have feelings for you. And again tell about what he missed and that what story you and Ethan had done felt like a rejection towards him. And that the alcohol enhanced those feelings and was why he became aggressive and began to hurt story you. And that he truly is deeply sorry for how he acted and also apologises for technically forcing himself upon story you and all. ^^

But I gues we'll have too wait for the next chapter/part too find out huh? ;3

I won't spoil anything, but you are headed in the right direction. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vonny said:

I won't spoil anything, but you are headed in the right direction. 

Yay! ^w^ <3 <3

I like that I am going in the right direction. 83 <3 <3

I just hope that Troy and story you will be happy together in the end. And that he won't harm you anymore, then I will be so happy. ^w^ <3 <3

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Vonny said:

There may be a little more harm to come. Nothing's wrong with a little drama. Trust me. It's gonna. Get better. 

I trust you, but physical harm is really bad and is not drama. =( Physical harm is abuse. ='(