A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains Part 12

Vonny

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11

Hiya! I'm back. I just finished writing this so I will add the links to the previous chapters later. I need to get in bed so I can go to the gym in the morning haha. I hope you guys enjoy it. I will be posting again this week. I need to get this ball rolling!! Please feel free to comment, question, or anything else you could do. Thanks!

Wednesday: Revelations Part 12

“Vonny?” Ethan says. “Ready to go for a swim?”

I turn around and look at Ethan. The water flows smoothly behind him as we stand in the grass. I want to go swimming but I cannot clear my mind of what just happened with Troy. The look of betrayal on his face stains my mind. I’ve never seen that look on him before and definitely not directed at me. The look is his eyes was like wine on a white dress. Something that was once beautiful and now completely soiled. I’ve seen him angry and depressed, but not hurt, and he’s hurt because of me. This doesn’t feel real.

“Bro. You ok?” Ethan says. I had been thinking in silence for a while. My eyes stared blankly into Ethan, but I didn’t see him. I only saw Troy.

“We need to talk,” I say.

“Ok, about what?” He smiles kindly at me. I have high hopes for his understanding, but a little bit of hesitations also. I just can’t keep this to myself anymore.

“It’s about Troy?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t really know how to say it all really. I just… I’ll start from the beginning I guess.”

“You seem nervous, man. Just relax and tell me.”

“It’s a little weird…Like sexually weird… Not exactly hetero if you know what I mean.”

“Oh… Ok, I’m fine with that,” he says with a smile.

I release a long held breath and my body relaxes.

“Alright, let’s swim while we talk.”

“Awesome!”

We both make our way into the water and I begin my story. I tell Ethan about how my friendship with Troy grew over the weightlifting class and how Troy seemed to be sexually charged towards me although he had a girlfriend. I told him about how we jerked off in the shower and how Troy was so eager for physical contact or nudity but somehow made it seem normal. Well not normal, but right. It felt so right. He listened eagerly and he didn’t say a word. He looked at me understandingly the entire time and I could feel tons of weight lifting off my chest.

I finish the story by telling him what he already knows. He knows Troy’s girlfriend doesn’t want Troy to lift and now that he knows about our “encounters” he can help me. By the time I am finished, an hour has passed and we are out of the water and sitting in the grass.

“Wow! So this is what has been bothering you all of this time. I mean I suspected something, but this was totally unexpected!”

“Yeah, it’s kind of crazy, man,” I say. “So what should I do?”

“Well…It seems like Troy may be in denial. I’m sure from what you told me that he’s possibly bisexual and hasn’t experienced much with another bro before.”

“I’ve figured that much, but what can I do about it?”

“Well I don’t want to say confront him, because he could flip shit and deny everything. I think you should wait everything out,” Ethan says. Do you like him?”

“Uh…I… I don’t know,” I say.  “It’s like he’s powerful and I enjoy how he pushes me.”

“Don’t I do the same for you?”

“Yeah, but I don’t get surges of sexual energy when I see you.”

“Well if you aren’t crushing on him, I’m assuming you both have a very strong mutual appreciation of each other’s gains or some type of muscle fetish. It’s not strictly you liking him. It’s more of a bro thing I guess. You two were just a lot closer than I imagined.”

“That’s a decent way to explain it. I still feel terrible though. I feel like hanging out with you is hurting him. He saw you flexing for me and I know he’s upset. I saw it.”

“But dude, I’m not like him. We’re bros and yeah we may show off for one another, but I am not trying to get in his way.”

“But what does he want exactly?”

“I don’t know. We need to wait for him to figure that mess out, bro. But for now let’s just do what we do. Workout. Eat. Flex. Grow. Repeat.”

I smile at this. I love the idea of just eating, lifting , and growing. I’d love a life where I’d only have to focus on my bod without the trouble of life’s problems.

“Sounds good to me,” I say.  “You still down for that run later?”

“Yeah man. I’m still down!”

I look down at my phone. Wednesday April 27th 4:30 pm. School ends May 20th. That gives Troy a little over 20 days to figure himself out and hopefully come to me…with a solution that is.

“Let’s get back to campus.”

We get up and head over to his car. It’s funny how after all of this we still have exercise on our minds. We quickly get back to campus and head over to the gym locker room. We are both extremely chill right now. I feel like Ethan is a lot closer of a friend and I know he feels it too. The burden of secrets has been lifted. We both walk into the locker room, go into our lockers and pull out our running shorts. It’s hot outside so there’s no need for shirts and honestly what fun would wearing those be? I suddenly feel a lot more comfortable around Ethan and get the balls to pull off all of my clothes in front of him. I stand in front of my locker with my dick, balls and ass hanging out. I look over at Ethan and he does the same. I’ve never seen his cock before but fuck was I surprised. Ethan was gifted with a thick veiny cock that hung flaccid at about 7 inches. Damn! If it’s that long soft I can’t even imagine it hard. I take a hard look at his round ass and the tight hamstrings leading up to it. I know him being nude in front of me is rare so I take in as much as I can. How lucky am I to have such a hunk for a friend? I pull up my shorts and put on my running shoes and he does the same.

“Let’s go, man!” Ethan says.

We head outside and I immediately break into a sprint.

“Whoa, man! Wait for me!”

The fresh air breathes life to my already sweaty skin. The sun beams down on me with intensity and I feel the skin on my back burning. I notice Ethan’s masculine figure catching up to me in the corner of my eye. Eventually we are keeping the same pace and we continue to run on the sidewalk past the freshman dorms. My thick, meaty pecs dancing as I run. Makes me wonder if they make bras for dudes with muscled tits. I look over at Ethan and see his pecs jump with each move of his body.

“You’re fast!” Ethan says.

“Oh, I know,” I say cockily and with a blast of energy I push myself faster.

We run past the dining hall and the smell of food fills the air. Dinner should be ready soon.  We pass a couple of cheerleaders on their way out of the dining hall door and they all squeal when they see us. I love it when people react to my body. Girl or not, it is amazing being admired. After about 40 minutes we have ran a little over 3 miles and we are beat. I check my watch and it’s getting close to 6 o’clock.

“Wanna get dinner?” Ethan says.

“Yeah. Let’s go to The Grill.” The grill is a fast food joint on our campus. It’s located inside our campus center and they have everything from hotdogs to chicken quesadillas.

“When do you want to meet up?”

“Meet up? I was gonna go now.”

“Now! We don’t have shirts!”

“Not gonna stop me.” I say.

“Oh boy. Alright. Let us sweaty, sticky men go to a public space haha,” he says.

“Perfect!” I reply.

We walk over to the grill. It’s an old building. It was built in the 60’s and was still pretty decent looking. The red bricks have faded and there were a few dents here and there, but we weren’t here to look at the architecture. We push our way through the revolving doors and walk inside. There’s a food counter, similar to what you see in any fast food establishment, with tv screens above it displaying all of the food choices to the left. To the right there are about 20 black round tables with 4 chairs. Each seat at each table is filled with a person and every eye is on us.

“Oh fuck,” Ethan mutters.

“Stay calm” I whisper as we walk over to the food counter.

There is a slim, Hispanic boy working the register. He’s wearing a bright red shirt and a red hat with our mascot, Buff the Bulldog on it. He visibly swallows when he sees me and begins to fidget his fingers on the screen of his register. He looks extremely young and is most likely a freshman. He’s pretty cute too. I’d probably destroy him in bed if I hadn’t had my heart somewhere else. Did I really just think that?

“How…” he swallows. “How may I help you?” he says to my pecs. He is extremely nervous and his eyes are deeply focused on my chest. He even licked his lips a little and I can’t help but smile at this. I look behind him and there’s a thick black girl in the same outfit standing behind him. Her hand is over her mouth and her eyes are wide. She is obviously enamored. I decide to have a little fun.

“I’d like…” I say, flexing my pecs with every word and earning a gasp from the girl behind him. “I’d like 2 chicken wraps” flex “a small” flex “fry,” flex “and a chocolate” flex “milkshake.”

He stalls. His mouth is hanging open and he doesn’t respond. The girl behind him moves forward, her eyes never leaving my body, and speaks.

“I am so sorry about him,” she says as she moves him out of the way and types my order into the register. The Hispanic kid continues to stare at my chest and I chuckle.

“What will your friend be having?”

I turn around and look at Ethan. His face is red and I understand why. I take a peek behind him and see loads of people still looking at us.

“Ethan?” I say.

“Uh, I’ll have the same,” he replies his face ever reddening.

“Right away!” says the Hispanic kid. His mind finally working and he and the girl rush through a door to the back to prepare the food.

I turn around and look at Ethan.

“You cool?” I say.

“Uh… Not exactly. I feel all of the eyes on me…”

“That’s good, man. They’re just ‘mirin you.”

“Yeah, I haven’t been looked at like this before though,” he says softly. “I mean I have, but only by you and a couple other guys. Never 50 people.”

“Well there’s 100 eyes on you and they are loving every inch of your body. Own that shit man.”

Ethan smiles at this and is about to speak when the girl comes back with our food.

“Here you go guys,” she says with a huge smile as she hands us white paper bags filled with food. “Thanks for coming!”

I feel that she actually meant that. It’s rare that cashier actually care. I thank her with a wink and she basically falls back onto the door. We both walk out and I hear her whisper “OHMAHGAWD!” as we leave.

“That was pretty amazing,” Ethan says as we finish up our food. We had been sitting outside for about 2 hours. Talking about life, the future, and how amazing it was being admired by so many people at once.

“My heart beats faster just thinking about it,” he continues. “I want to do it again!”

“What’s stopping us?” I say.

“Nothing I guess,” he says with a laugh. We get up and throw our bags of leftover trash away. It’s a little past 8 o’clock.

“See you later, bro.” I raise my fist to his and we bump them together. I’m so glad he’s my bro.

I slowly make my way over to my frat house and stop when I see a dark figure standing outside the door. Could it be a brother? It can’t be. A brother would know the code to the house. Each frat has a keypad and each brother knows the code. The figure knocks on the door repeatedly and I begin to realize this person could be threatening. Its body is sagging and drooping against the door.

I slowly make my way to the door through my lawn, hoping it is just Jason or anyone else who could have forgotten the code. Sadly I was wrong. As soon as my feet touch the first step the figure turns around and lunges at me, I am suddenly on my back and the weight of the figure is crushing me. My arms and legs are pinned and I look it in the eyes.

“Troy?” I say, startled.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Vonny said:

Gotta wait and see :P

ARGH!! I hate Cliffhangers. >.=.< I wanna know!!! xD lol

You really do great though. ^^ <3 Thanks for everything. <3

• Upvote 2