Cap & Bucky, Part 2

Bjort

Howdy all,

Here is the next installment of Cap & Bucky.  I think it passes the hotness test.  Enjoy and do let me know what you think.  I wonder if Jack Kirby is spinning in his grave yet!?

KBO-Bjort

The True and Unauthorized History of Cap & Bucky, Part 2

I felt amazing!  Take the best orgasm you ever had. Then increase it by a factor of a million and supercharge it.  Now send it chasing a rabbit through every cell in your unbelievably gorgeous muscular new body.  Add in all five senses heightened to a keen razor’s edge combined with an overwhelming sense of rock steady confidence and nostril flaring maleness and you still won’t even get close.  This must be how Superman feels--ready to wrestle the world into submission! 

And to make it all the better, I was in the arms of my ultimate super-stud lover who was at that moment working his mammoth cock into my super sensitive and wickedly eager hole.  The second my muscle transformation had stopped I wanted him to fuck me.  It was an absolute necessity to have him inside me.  It felt as if my destiny was to offer up myself to the glorious hunk who had brought me this wonderful new existence of love, lust, muscle and power!

I luxuriated in his embrace, so happy to be surrounded by manly muscles.  I stroked his massive forearms as he eagerly caressed my pecs and abs—running his strong fingers through the new thick chestnut brown fur on my chest.  I felt his huge frame pressing into my wide back as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear.  I thrust my now bulging muscle butt back into his giant tool and felt him twitch with anticipation.

“C’mon, big boy” I said in a sexy whisper. “Gimme the works, I want you bad!”

He groaned quietly and then whispered back with a bit of a stutter “Uhhh, I don’t really…that is I… uhhh… I’ve, never…”  I smiled to myself and then reached back to run my hands over his cock and to press his ass toward mine.  His dick reared up like an unbroken colt and I said “Don’t think, just follow the cock.”

I took his massive hand and led him along to the other end of the room where there were a set of benches and a row of steel sinks built into the wall.  I bent over a sink and offered my ass up to him, helping guide his hardening horse dong toward its goal.  He groaned louder than before and I growled “Go on, let it happen.  Let’s see what that gorgeous hunk of man meat can do.  I want it all!”

Even though it had only been a few minutes since he had unloaded the biggest load in the history of big loads, his cock was now iron hard and saluting.  He reached down just in time to slick it up with another generous dollop of golden precum and pressed home into my waiting ass.  God I thought I would split wide open, he was that big.  But my new sphincter seemed to have been vulcanized and I took him in, inch by thunderous inch until his whole massive schlong was ringing my bells.  We moved together, first slowly, tentatively as I began to realize that I could not only take this monster but needed all of his supercock in me.  I began to piston back and forth and he quickly picked up the rhythm.  We rocked and rolled together, getting faster and faster—rougher and rougher.  I could feel him giving into what I seemed to know was years of pent up lust and desire.  “Go big daddy, I can take you, let it all out man!” I yelled as he started to moan--letting go of what I suddenly knew were a lifetime of restraints and inhibitions.  His steel hard ramrod kept hammering at my completely willing ass.  The bigger and harder his cock got, the more I wanted him to pound me.  It was amazing to be able to take all he could give and more—a gift I could give to my lover, allowing him to express his deepest primal manly urges and to bring him pleasure and fulfillment unrivaled.  This was our bond, our pact, our solemn sacred communion.  We roared together with deep bestial bliss as he buried his now insanely huge and hard cock in me and let go with a piercing orgasm releasing another torrent of golden cum into me.  It was paradise.  I felt overwhelmed with pleasure and satisfaction and a deep abiding love for my partner, my lover, my man, my god!

After what seemed like an eternity of unrivaled bliss, I slowly straightened up and stretched my massive frame.  I felt Steve embrace me tenderly from behind as I did so and he slowly withdrew his still sizeable cock from my ass.  As we basked in the wondrous afterglow of our first earth shattering fuck I realized several things.  The first was that in the throes of my lover’s passion I had completely crushed the solid steel sink I had been holding onto.  It was a sad crumpled mess hanging from the wall! The second was that, as with our first encounter, my body had completely absorbed his prodigious load, creating a sensation of satisfaction and satiation much like after a satisfying meal, but with out any heaviness at all. Indeed, the third thing I realized was that, far from feeling spent or tired, I felt even more energized and ready to tackle the world than before. 

Just at that moment I was startled by a crash as the wrecked sink lost its fight to stay attached to the wall and fell to the floor.  I looked around and took in the toll our raging lust had taken on our surroundings.  There was a big pile of wood on the floor which I realized had been a bench.  I remembered Steve giving it a kick to get more maneuvering room.  Seems he overdid it a bit! The sink was a crumpled mess and water was now spurting out of a sizeable hole in the wall.  As I surveyed the damage my eye rose up to a large mirror that was on the wall above the sinks.  At first I thought there was another gorgeous muscle stud behind me.  Then with a shock I realized that I was looking at my own reflection--and damn if I didn’t look amazing! 

I was now about a good deal taller than I had been.  My face was still recognizable as my own but it had changed in subtle ways. My eyes were now deep emerald green and my hair was a thick and lustrous chestnut brown.  My face had become more chiseled looking with higher cheek bones and a strong manly chin covered in auburn stubble.  I smiled at my new self and was rewarded with a dazzling reflected smile and full sensuous lips.  My frame had expanded with mile wide shoulders and back tapering to a very narrow waste.  My skin, always on the tan side thanks to mom’s Mediterranean heritage, was now a burnished bronze and my skin seemed to glow like polished wood.

I rubbed my hand across a huge, full, and hard pec--feeling the soft man fur that now graced my chest.   My nipple immediately stood up at attention, much larger and more sensitive that it had been.  I ran my other powerful mitt over my stomach, stroking deep ridges of sensuous furry muscle.   I then caught sight of my forearms, now beautifully thick and lightly coated with hair.  I raised my arms and incredible mountainous biceps, peaked to perfection, sprang up supported by equally massive triceps.  While I rotated my waste to see my fantastic torso and arms from side angles, I once again felt Steve’s hands move over my flexed biceps.

“Amazing…absolutely perfect” he murmured as he stroked my bulging bis and kissed my rock hard shoulder.  “I always dreamed of something like this but never dared to hope…”

“It’s all here and it’s all yours.” I said with a grin as I went through a series of poses, each highlighting a now massive and steel hard body part.  I could tell Steve was really into his muscle creation as he moved around me worshiping first my massive arms and then my thick furry pecs.   As he worked my left nipple I realized that my newly expanded cock was starting to stiffen up, even though I had just let off a howling orgasm. 

“Damn!” I thought “We might spend the rest of our lives fucking and sucking right on this spot!”

As tempting as this thought was, I had a few things to sort out first.  Namely what the fuck had happened to me (and to Steve) to turn us into horned out muscle studs, and just what were our new super stud bodies capable of. 

I gently nudged Steve away from his admittedly highly pleasurable attentions to my left pec and said “Before we get too far along here, lets go find someplace besides a wrecked men’s room to talk and get to know each other some more.” 

He looked up at me with a look of slight disappointment in his eyes.  “Don’t worry big guy, I’ll bring all of this sexy muscle with me."  He grinned with my nip still in his mouth and said in a muffled voice “My billet?”

“Perfect”

We strolled out of the shower room arm in arm and walked down the hall to his room. It looked like any other standard issue officers billet.  Except that all the furnishings looked slightly larger and better made than usual.  It struck me that the designers of Camp S might have anticipated housing giant muscle studs in this place.  Steve sat down on the quite ample bed and looked at me a bit like a lost puppy.  Dammit all!  He just melted me with that look.  I bent down and gave him a deep and luscious French kiss that sent the high voltage running through me again. 

Pulling away again I said “So, not that I mind all this” as I raised my arms and shot him a double biceps pose.  “In fact I fucking love it” I said raising my arm and kissing the Mount Everest peak that was my new bicep.  “But what the hell is going on here and how did all this happen!?” 

“Well… er … why don’t you sit down here with me and I’ll try and explain” he said giving me the bashful sheepish look again.  I just wanted to eat him up when he did that.  Shit what a handsome stud!

“No dice Pilgrim!”  I said doing my best John Wayne impersonation.  “I’m gonna sit over there in that chair, ‘cause if I get too close to you the next thing you know I’ll be sucking that amazing dick of yours again, and I wouldn’t find out anything.”

He smiled at me and said “Aw nuts, I was kinda hoping for that”  

“Nope, answers first and then more sex—lots more sex.”

I moved over to the chair, picking up his bag from it.  As I did so I read the label:  Captain Steven G.Rogers.

“Captain?  I just got fucked by a Captain?!  Well I am going up in the world!”

Edited by Bjort
Continuity error
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 11

31 minutes ago, graniteknighte said:

I am sitting here with the biggest grin on my face. I love love love this story!

Thanks graniteknighte!  I am totally chuffed that you liked it! ?

17 minutes ago, bills1 said:

Awesome story, I think he needs to grow some more. Maybe get a 3rd person involved! Can't wait for the next part!

You are a definite mind reader bills1. I am already sketching out more super muscle action at Camp S!  Very glad you like it! ?

1 hour ago, barraganap said:

Very good, keep it up!

My only critique is that Rogers' middle initial is G for Grant, not J. ;)

Doh!  Fan boy head smack for your humble author.  Will fix and remember for future installments!  Thanks! ?