hotmuscle101

Blue Pill Part 14

James was ready for his transformation to begin, but wondered how long it was going to take to start. He reached his left hand over as he flexed his right arm. A ball of muscle bulged up, but it wasn’t any bigger than before.

Frustrated, James began to pull himself off of Derek’s dick. As he did, Derek came out of his trance like state with a deep low moan. Derek grabbed onto James shoulders and proceeded to push him back down on his dick with ease.

James moaned as Derek’s dick pushed back inside him, but was surprised to find that James wasn’t actually pushing him back down his dick. Derek’s dick was pushing into James ass…it was GROWING!!!

James began to panic. “There is no way I can over power this freak to get away. Why the hell isn’t the serum working!!!” he thought to himself.

James watched as Derek’s neck and traps bulged thicker. Veins pulsing pushing more blood into his muscles. His shoulders pushing out even wider, as wide as a doorframe. Finally James rested his eyes on Derek’s swollen pecs. They looked more swollen than the rest of his body. His pecs were red and looked like they were about ready to burst. James couldn’t control himself as he reached his hand forward and touched the swollen pec. It was hot to the touch and he could feel it pulsating in his hand. James gave the pec a squeeze and felt that it was rock hard. Derek let out a deep low moan and this time he began pushing his dick back into James.

It was James’s turn to moan as his eyes rolled back into his head. Derek’s dick was hitting virgin territory again as he could feel Derek’s dick pulsating against his prostate. James’s dick was rock hard now as he was seeing stars from the amount of dick up his ass.

Derek pulled his dick out of James a little only to lean back down taking James’s dick into his mouth. James moaned and began firing another round of cum down Derek’s throat. Grabbing onto Derek’s boulder like arms for support as Derek began pistoning his slick cum covered dick in and out of James’s tight hole. Derek soaked up James’s cum like a sponge, not wanting to miss a single drop of his sweet nectar.

James, in his delirious state, couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The red and swollen pecs bulged out even further as they hung lower. The nipples disappearing from view. A liquid began to flow from underneath Derek’s pecs. James was curious by this point so he reached a hand under Derek’s pec only to have it filled with an opaque liquid. James brought the liquid up to his nose to give it a whiff. It smelled sweet like buttermilk. James stuck his tongue in just to get a taste. James quickly drank the rest of the milk in his hand, finding that it was as sweet tasting as it smelled.

James had gone to reach for more milk, when Derek pulled of his dick and threw his arms into another double bicep pose. This time James watched as he saw Derek’s arms bulge larger with even more muscle. His forearms getting thicker as well. Thick veins snaked their way down the length of his entire arm. James admired the size of Derek’s forearms. They were now the size of his own biceps. James couldn’t believe how big Derek was getting.

Derek began to rub his pecs and tweak his nipples as he felt just how swollen they were. It was as if someone had cut a giant watermelon in half and stuffed it under each side of his pecs. Derek winced in pain as his fingers brushed his tender nipples. Stretch marks had begun to appear around the edges of his pecs as the skin began to pull taught from all the pressure.

James couldn’t believe all the muscle before his eyes. Derek’s arms were easily 25 inches now and you could see his heartbeat in his veins because they were as thick as a garden hose. James, with one hand stroking his own throbbing member, reached forward and felt the bulging mass that was Derek’s arm. It was hot to the touch but was hard as granite underneath the taught skin. Still holding onto Derek’s arm and stroking his own dick, James leaned forward and flicked Derek’s nipple with his tongue.

“Fuck yeah!!! Oh My God that feels amazing!” Derek moaned as he threw his head back, reveling in the feeling of James’s tongue on his perky swollen nipple. James didn’t have to wait long to be rewarded for his efforts, seconds after flipping Derek’s nipple back and forth with his tongue, he was rewarded with a shot of muscle milk. James kept the milk on his mouth, tasting its sweetness this time before slowly swallowing it. James could feel a heat radiate within his body, he felt like he could run a hundred miles or lift a semi-trailer. James took Derek’s nipple back in his mouth and began to suck as a rush of milk began flowing into his mouth.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT” Derek yelled out as James latched back on to hi nipple and began forcefully pulling the milk out. His moan rattled the windows of the house and caused James’s son Chris to stir on the bed.

Chris looked on at the scene bewildered. Derek looked as if he were in some sort of trance and couldn’t move as James sucked on his giant pecs. Chris still hungry for dick started to approach the scene.

As Chris got closer to the scene, James continued sucking the milk from the beast in front of him as he stroked his own rigid, thick, throbbing daddy dick. James took notice that he was having to take longer strokes and that his hands were being slowly pushed apart by the thickening of his dick. Chris watched his father’s dick begin to swell before his very eyes and couldn’t contain himself. Chris dropped to his knees and positioned himself between the moaning Derek and his own father as he engulfed his dad’s dick.

James let out a moan as he took a brief moment from milking Derek to see who was on his dick. “I never knew you were such a good little cock sucker. Yeah! Suck daddy’s big dick. Here, let me make it bigger for you.” With that said, James latched back onto Derek’s pec and squeezed the muscular globe as milk gushed into James’s mouth, swallowing as fast as he could so not to lose any of the sweet nectar. Chris could feel his dad’s dick as it expanded in his mouth. The head bulging larger and filling his throat. Chris felt like the dick was growing too fast as he felt it pulse and thicken in his mouth, only to realize that it kept pulsating as his dad began to shoot a massive load down his throat.

James pulled off of Derek’s nipple in euphoria. “FUCK YEAH!!! Take all of your muscle daddy’s jizz. Feel me grow!!!” James said as he rammed his dick all the way down his son’s throat. He quickly latched back on to the deflating pec to suck up more of the muscle milk.

Chris struggled to keep up with the torrent of jizz coming from his dad’s slowly expanding dick. Chris was plunging his fingers in and out of his pussy as he felt like he was going to cum, but a strange sensation came over him. His leaking snatch grew tighter around his fingers so he quickly pulled them out. He watched as his pussy slowly pushed out a dick head. Small at first, the dick head continued pushing out till it was close to three inches. He felt is testicles slide back into the loose skin where his vaginal flaps used to be. Chris was hit with a wave of hormones as his nuts began pumping massive amounts of testosterone back into his system. Facial hair began sprouting all over his face as he took on a more rugged appearance. His hair receded back into his head creating the short buzz cut he had before. His breasts had decreased a bit in size, but only a little as they turned solid and veiny with muscle.

The entire time Chris went through his transformation, James was going through a transformation of his own. James looked like an amateur bodybuilder. A bit bigger than his runners build he had before. His arms were closing in on 19 inches as his pecs jutted out from his body, slowly pushing against Derek’s deflating pecs. Just as James was admiring the veins running up his forearms he heard a moan escape Derek’s lips as the pec he was sucking ran dry. It was almost comical seeing this massive man in front of him with one pec that was significantly smaller than the other.

James stopped for a moment. Pondering if he really wanted to get that big. “A little more size won’t hurt me. They shouldn’t be too suspicious at work. I’ll just wear some loose fitting lab coats for a few months.” James quickly pulled the other nipple into his mouth and began to suck. The moment the milk hit his system he could feel an orgasm getting ready to hit.

Chris was feeling up his six pack abs and hard bulging biceps as he heard Derek moan. He looked up to see his dad latch onto Derek’s other pec. That wasn’t what Chris was seeing though. His own father had grown into quite the stud. His dad was rock hard everywhere. Covered in fur from head to toe with a light sheen of sweat coating his skin. Chris looked back down as something had caught his attention. His dad’s cock, which had somewhat deflated after his last orgasm, was quickly inching back to life. He quickly reached full hardness as the head of his giant dick looked red and angry as it throbbed right in front of Chris’s face. It began pulsating angrily as Chris heard a deep baritone moan come from his dad. Chris knew what to do. Chris latched onto his dad’s ass cheeks with both hands as he felt how rock hard they were. Chris swallowed the cock all the way down to the hilt as his dad’s ass swelled larger in his hands and his dick pushed further down his throat.

“OH FUCK!!” James couldn’t believe how good his son was at taking his dick. He began firing his seed into Chris like never before. James started sucking hard and fast on Derek’s nipple as it quickly closed in on the same size as the other deflated pec. As James pulled the last drop from Derek, Derek passed out on Chris’s bed from the feeling of being completely drained. James brought his arms up into a double bicep pose as he swallowed the last bit of milk. He watched as his biceps bunched up and peaked, and then swelled just a little bit more from that last bit of milk. James couldn’t believe how powerful he felt. His arms must have been 20 inches of solid power, covered in veins as they snaked all over the bulbous muscle, leading down to his thick veiny forearms. James lowered his arms so he could feel his thick pecs. James rubbed over the hard masses of each pec and lifted them up only to watch them bounce back to their beautiful shape. James found his nipples just at the edge of his view of his pecs. He tweaked both at the same time, causing his still hard dick to start pulsating again, firing of another round of jizz.

The whole time James was feeling his newly minted muscles, Chris was feeling something too. As Chris was feeling his muscles inflate from his dad’s cum, he watched as his own dick began to pulse bigger, closing in on the 7 inch mark. Chris flexed his biceps which were now close to 15 inches. His six pack was becoming pretty solid as his pecs began to fill out. He felt his legs and ass starting to swell, when everything suddenly stopped. Panic filled Chris’s eyes as he tried to figure out what was wrong. He quickly realized that his catalyst had run out. About the same time he figured this out he looked up to see his dad tweaking his nipples. Chris felt himself getting hit with jet after jet of jizz as it splattered against his face and on his pecs. Chris began to moan as his growth surged anew. His ass and legs began swelling again as his quads started to push out with some mass. His pecs began jutting out further as he felt his arms began to swell too. His arms had added another 2 inches, taking them to 17 inches of striated veiny muscle. Chris could feel his traps creeping up and his shoulders started to fill out, when once again the growth stopped.

Chris reached for his father’s dick and pulled it into his mouth. James quickly pulled his dick back out of his son’s mouth and smacked him across the face with it. “Did I tell you to suck my dick little faggot? I’m the big man around here, I make the rules. I will tell you when you can suck my dick and right now I want to go see what these muscles can do.” With that, James left Chris kneeling on the floor feeling up his body. “How the hell am I going to get all of my muscles back if my dad isn’t going to help me?” Chris went to stand up, and as he did his foot hit something that went rolling under his bed, rattling the whole way. Chris got back down on the ground and reached under his bed. He grabbed the bottle and pulled it into the light. He twisted off the cap to see the full bottle of black pills. “If my father won’t give me what I want, I’ll just take it.” An evil grin formed on Chris’s face as he stood back up. He nearly screamed as his gaze was met with a mountain of muscle on his bed. “Derek?!?” Chris prodded the sleeping beast with his finger, but he didn’t stir. “I know just where to begin too.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 20

I like to see a part on the new grow Dad, in gy m maybe...that grow more....like a superheavyweights, show off, test his super streght, dominate the gym, fuck.......and then back to Chris! :D

• Upvote 1

Yay! Derek didn't shrink down. ^^ And all of them grew. Though the turn of events where Chris gets the evil grin and is about to do the same thing James did. I definitely hope Chris & Derek together will be able too make James subservient (removing his egocentric, dominant assholishness) and make a happy ending for this story. Or at least as good as it can be. ^^ <3

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...