Growth Part 14 - FINALE

Newmassaddict

Here is the final part of my story. I apologize for taking so long to finish it. To be honest; when I started writing it, I wasn't even sure I would post it, let alone that some of you would like it. I promise that future stories will be uploaded in a timely manner.

I hope you like this final part. Thanks for the kind words and support!

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Part 5 HERE

Part 6 HERE

Part 7 HERE

Part 8 HERE

Part 9 & 10 HERE

Part 11 HERE

Part 12 HERE

Part 13 HERE

14 - FINALE

It had been six months since the night I spend with Clint and Matt and I still had dreams about it.  Clint’s mammoth body and Matt’s astounding determination to grow fuelled my own desire to add more size. I had not told Tyler about meeting Clint and Matt but he couldn’t help but notice my increased intensity.

We were both adding piles of freakishly huge muscle and loving every minute of it.

I crawled out of bed this morning and waddled to the bathroom. I caught my reflection in the mirror and had to do a double take. My chest protruded an astounding 10” from my tight, thick abdominals. My beach ball sized shoulders lead into outrageously bloated arms. My traps rose so high I felt resistance when I moved my head. I stepped on the scale and watched the digital display try to comprehend what was happening. Eventually it settled on the number I had been waiting my whole life to see - 400lb

I bounded back to the bed as fast I could. Tyler was still asleep and I took a moment to admire his incredible sleeping form. He was determined to make his mark on the world of pro bodybuilding and had hit 375lbs during his offseason. His plan was to hit the stage at 350lbs; making him the largest pro in the world.

“Tyler!” I screamed, causing him to jolt awake.

“What?!” he replied.

“400! 400 fucking pounds!”

Tyler smiled and turned so he was now lying on his back, exposing his beastly naked body. He placed his massive biceps behind his head.

“FUCK YEAH DAVE!” he shouted.

I reached down and grabbed Tyler's massive 20” calves and pulled him to the end of the bed. I slide my meaty paws around his thick, dense lats and with a grunt lifted him off the bed. His hands started to caress my inhumanly massive chest and shoulders. 

“400 hundred fucking pounds” was all I kept saying.

I wrapped my arms around his upper body, marvelling at it’s density. Feeling my muscles flex to hold his considerable weight I slowly started to apply a bear hug.

Sensing what I was doing, Tyler grinned and started to flare his lats. I felt a moment of resistance but my 28” biceps were unstoppable. I flexed harder and could feel the air leaving Tyler’s lungs. Not one to concede defeat that fast, Tyler wrapped his 36” quads around my waist and started to apply intense pressure. Having witnessed his displays of power at the gym on leg day, I was all too aware of the power his quads possessed.

“Feel that power?” Tyler asked through gritted teeth.

I chuckled and and leaned forward. With my arms still around his chest and lats I slowly started to hit a most muscular pose. Tyler moans as he felt all the muscles in my upper body expand. Suddenly it was like he was hugging a ballon that was being inflated; only this ballon was made of granite. Thick chords of muscle exploded in all directions. My already massive traps eclipsed my head. My boulder sized shoulders; already pumped from holding Tyler’s huge body tripled in size. A network of garden hose sized veins erupted across their surface. Even my 36” waist expanded as my cinderblock abs became fully flexed. My entire body was shaking from the effort but still I applied more pressure. Tyler’s eyes went wide at the sight of my expanding body then fear took over as my indescribable power took it’s toll on his body.

Tyler was able to hold on for about 30 seconds before the pain became too much and he begged me to stop and I tossed him back to the bed.

I waddled to the mirror and hit the same most muscular pose. As I stood wide eyed at the freakish reflection in the mirror, I couldn’t help but think about Clint and how I was finally as huge as he was. I remained lost in my thoughts for some time until I felt Tyler’s mouth on my rock hard cock.

—————————————————————————————

I wanted nothing more than to drive to Clint and Matt’s place the day I reached 400lbs but I resisted. It had been 6 months since our night together and I knew they had both been working hard to get even bigger. I was determined that the next time I saw them I would be the biggest monster they had even laid eyes on. Besides; my focus was getting Tyler’s ready for his upcoming show.

The day of the competition had arrived and Tyler weighed in at an astonishing 354lbs. Never had the world witnessed such a massive bodybuilder. When he disrobed backstage there was an audible gasp from the other competitors. Tyler had a hard time keeping his “excitement” hidden in his posing briefs.

I glanced around the room and there was no one remotely close to Tyler’s size and condition. In a brazen show of his cockiness, Tyler walked over the weight area and started curling with the 150lb dumbbells. I could see he was in his glory with all eyes on him so I started to wander around the arena. When people weren’t ogling Tyler they were staring slack-jawed at me. I weighed 410lbs and was easily the biggest freak in the building.

I decided to grab from fresh air and walked out the back entrance of the auditorium. The parking lot was quiet but I suddenly heard a loud bang around the corner. I moved as fast as my gargantuan mass would allow. As I tuned the corner I came face to face with a sight I will not soon forget.

There; 10ft from where I stood was Matt. He was wearing a track suit that stretched across his body like a second skin. He held the front bumper of a Ford F150 in his hands and appeared to be deadlifting the huge vehicle. Standing beside him, screaming encouragement was Clint. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Finally Matt dropped the truck and it slammed to the ground and he and Clint turned to me.

“Well well, look who it is?” Clint said with a smile.

I was still to stunned to respond. Sensing my surprise Clint placed a huge hand on Matt’s shoulder.

“Have you ever seen such raw power?” he asked.

“Ho-how…” was all I could muster.

Clint stepped closer. I was able to gain enough composer to realize that Clint didn’t appear to be any bigger then when I had seen him last and that I was, in fact, bigger.

Clint must has registered my expression and said “You disappointed that I’m not any bigger then last time? Well, there’s a reason for that.” he said and stepped behind Matt who stood perfectly still.

I was immediately aware at how much Matt eclipsed Clint size. I couldn’t comprehend how that was possible. Matt only weighed 260lbs the last time I saw him.

“You see Dave, the last six months haven’t been about me; they’ve been about little Matt here. After I saw him dominate you at our place it was pretty obvious there was no stopping his growth and for the last six months we have done nothing but that.”

Matt unzipped his track jacket and Clint slowly pulled it off his upper body.

I stumbled back and cupped my hands over my mouth. Standing a few feet in front of me was the definition of a muscular abomination. Matt was completely unrecognizable. His once burgeoning traps now rested just below his ears. His neck appeared to be twice the width of his head as did his inhumanly massive shoulders. Even un-flexed, his chest was so inflated with muscle his chin rested between each overdeveloped globe. In astounding contract, his waist didn’t look to be more than 32”. It was hard to comprehend how such a small body part could support such a massive amount of muscle. Jutting from either side of the beast were lats so thick and wide I had to turn my head from side to side to see them. Those indescribably wide lats pressed the largest biceps and forearms I had ever seen. Even in my wildest muscle fantasies I could never imagine that much muscle.

Matt had still not moved when Clint bend down and pulled his track pants off. The sight of Matt’s entire body was too much for me to handle. I stumbled back again and threw up from shear horror. There I was; the definition of a muscle god unable to comprehend the sight unfolding in front of me.

Clint appeared at my side and hoisted my near-limp body back up. He held my arm and pointed my head back in Matt’s direction.

“Feast your eyes on the FREAK this kid has become!” he yelled in my ear.

I refocused and looked down at Matt’s lower body. Flaring from his minuscule waist were what couldn’t even be described as quads; they had become something more, something inhuman. Their incredible girth forced Matt’s feet well over two feet apart. Each muscle group was so outrageously over developed that his knees were no longer visible; huge mounds of muscle hung well past where the knee cap should have been. Even his outrageously massive glutes could been seen from the front; each massive globe protruded inches from either side. Although there was a visible narrowing of the quads at the knee it was only minor due to the calves laying below. If I could have guessed; Matt’s calves were bigger than his waist and visibly pulsed with power.

As incomprehensible as Matt’s size was, his vascularity was something no longer of this world. He didn’t appear to have skin even though he processed a dark tan. Each muscle fibre was clearly visible on every inch of his body. A sickening network of veins visible pulsed and pumped blood to the engorged muscles.

Clint could tell I wanted to ask a question but my mouth wasn’t functioning.

“Are you wondering how this once jacked up freak became this muscle mutant you see before you? Well Dave, since we last saw you he’s done nothing but lift and grow. We hooked him up to a feeding tube so he was constantly eating. We discovered experimental steroids from Russia and tripled the recommended dosage. Matt’s has been on a cycle for six months. I’ve been injecting him every hour, even while he sleeps. I’ve seen this kid do bicep curls for six hours straight, puke while squatting 1800lbs without missing a beat and beg me to add more weights when he’s too exhausted to even stand.”

I could see that Matt wasn’t registering the conversation between Clint and I. He was only thinking about one thing; muscle. He blinked back to reality and took a step towards me. Just that one movement caused ripples of massive muscle to twitch and flex all over his body.

Like a feral beast he looked over my massive frame.

“You got bigger” he said with a voice so deep I felt the ground vibrate.

“410lbs” I managed to say.

“Too small” was all Matt said.

A small smile crept across his face as his arms started to move. I stared in awe as Matt flexed inches from my face. I swear I could hear his skin stretch to accommodate his growing size. His massive pecs forced his head to look up as his lats tripled then quadrupled in size. He adjusted his legs to make room for their expanding mass. When he finished hitting his double bicep pose his once massive frame was now eclipsed by something far more monstrous.

“460 POUNDS!!!!” he screamed.

Clint and I both stumbled back at the sight. Standing before was no long a man, no longer a human, Mat was something else altogether.

Clint pulled me away as if he knew what was about to happen. We both crawled away as Matt changed poses.

He tried to place his hands behind his head but the shear size of his shoulders and and traps prevented them from touching. With a deep breath Matt’s ribcage exploded with astounding new size. Veins as thick as garden hoses snaked across every inch. With a primal grunt Matt flexed his abs. His shockingly tiny waist expanded to twice it’s original size but because of his outrageous proportions, remained visibly small. Matt shifted his weight and placed his left leg forward. Writhing waves of quad and calf muscle pulsated and fought against each other until Matt flexed. Instantly, his entire body seemly switched to another form of matter. He looked as dense as metal and as impenetrable as stone. The only thing that moved was his mouth; he was grinning from ear to ear.

Unable to control myself, I started to jerk my rock hard cock.

Matt held the pose for close to a minute before relaxing turning his attention back to the Ford F150 he was deadlifting minutes before.

With a look of shear determination and lust in his eyes. Matt crouched down (as best he could with so much leg muscle to account for) and gripped the underside of the truck on the passengers side. Without any hesitation he started to lift. The side of the truck left the ground but Matt wasn’t trying to curl the weight; he was pushing it. His enormous quads moved with speed I wasn’t anticipating and suddenly the truck was moving. Matt maneuvered the truck towards the side of the arena. Maybe he didn’t noticed or didn’t care but there was another car parked beside the truck. The two vehicles collided and a loud crash echoed across the parking lot.

Clint jumped to his feet and ran towards Matt “Woah there big man! Don’t go destroying this shit!”

Matt stopped and dropped the truck. He was clearly breathing heavier but didn't show any sign of being winded.

With shocking speed he reached out his hand and grabbed Clint by the throat. With a slight flick of his wrist, Clint was lifted off the ground.

“Clint; I love that you helped me become the freak I always wanted to be but do you think you can stop me from doing anything I want?” Matt said holding the 400lb beast six inches off the ground with one hand.

Terror filled Clint’s eyes as he clawed at Matt’s steel hard wrist and forearm.

“You always said you wanted to help me get huge and for the most part you did whatever it took.  But lately I’ve noticed you trying to control my growth. You tried to convince me to take a break from the roids, you tell me that I’ve lifted enough for one day and even now; you are more concerned about these fucking cars than you are about me getting a good pump going.”

Clint was trying to talk but he was having trouble breathing.

Matt lowered Clint’s body and released his grip. “WHAT?!” he commanded.

“You’re big enough.” Clint said quietly.

Rage filled Matt’s expression. “BIG ENOUGH?” he screamed.

Matt lowered his head as best he could with his massive pecs obscuring it and turned away from me and Clint.

Clint stood perfectly still and I just stared at Matt’s back with my jaw hanging open. His shorts had crept up his ungodly huge glutes to the point they now resembled a thong. His relaxed lats hung off his body like duffle bags and his lower back’s extreme development resembled a quivering mass of snakes. Striations and massively developed hamstrings hung low off his quads and each blood engorged calf twitched as they supported the massive man’s incredible weight.

“I knew you never REALLY wanted me to get bigger than you!”

“That’s not true! I love how huge you have become it’s just…” Clint stammered.

“Just what?”

“Nothing. Never mind”

“TELL ME!” Matt screamed with a primal roar.

“You’re too big. You look disgusting.” Clint said with terror in his eyes.

Matt froze. His face went blank and he stared at Clint. After what seemed like an eternity, Matt started to chuckle.

“Disgusting? FUCKING RIGHT I’m disgusting. You made me disgusting but you know what?”

“I LOVE BEING DISGUSTING!” he yelled and outstretched his massive arms. “I’m becoming the monster I always wanted to be. When you jerked off to Arnold as a kid I was dreaming of being bigger than the Hulk. Real-life bodybuilders we never enough for me. There isn’t a man on this planet I want to be like. I could see it in your face over the last six months. You don’t think I saw you gaging when I reached 400lbs? I saw you look away when I got down to 2% body fat. I saw the look in your eyes when I eat three huge turkeys in one sitting. But for me; it’s still not enough. I want all of humanity to faint at the sight of me! I want the ground to quake when I walk. I might disgust you Clint but that reaction only makes me want MORE!”

Clint couldn’t respond. His eyes grew huge and he was visibly shaking.

“What about you Dave?” Matt said and turned his attention to me.

“Do you think I’m big enough? I bet you do since the first time we met you loved to intimidate me with your size and strength.”

Matt stood over my body. His shear mass eclipsed my view. It’s true, I had puked at the sight of him and staring at his body now made me feel tiny and weak but I also couldn’t help but notice that my cock was still rock-hard and oozing pre-cum. I blinked to clear my head and slowly stood to face the massive behemoth. His shear mass was staggering but the fire in his eyes was intoxicating. I flashed back to the countless hours I’d spent building my body into the massive freak I was today and all I could think about was having more size.

“No Matt; you’re not too big. In fact, you could never be too big. I think you have built the most incredible body’s the world has ever seen and I’m sure you’re not even close to being done. Since that day you kicked my ass six months ago I’ve thought of nothing else then becoming bigger than Clint. Now; looking at you I know what I want. I want to grow as huge as you are now but I want something even more. I want to help you get even bigger. I want you to become the most inexplicably massive freak imaginable. I want to help you achieve a level of muscularity that dwarfs the beast you are today.”

Matt interrupted me, grabbed me around the waist and kissed me long and hard. My hands reached up and caressed his massive traps. I could feel the individual muscle fibres twitch and dance. I relaxed and let the massive kid hold my 410lb body like I weighed nothing.

“Let’s go get massive” I said, completely forgetting about Tyler and his competition.

“Soon Dave but first I have one more thing to deal with.” he said and walked towards the arena door.

Clint just stood there and watched us walk away.

I followed behind Matt as he waddled towards the bodybuilding stage. The super-heavyweights were already on stage. I knew Matt was not entered in the competition but he didn’t seem to care about that.

The people backstage didn’t know what was happening. I couldn’t see past Matt’s body but I could hear screams and gasps as he slowly made his way through the crowd. When he reached the steps to the stage he stopped and turned towards me.

“This won’t take long”

His left foot hit the stage with a loud thud that stopped the show dead. Onstage, the huge bodybuilders stopped and looked towards Matt. The beast squared his massive shoulders and walked onto the stage.

The audience went crazy. I heard screams of terror as Matt moved towards centre stage. Two competitors ran away while one tripped and fell off the front of the stage; landing on the judges table.

I stayed back and when the stage lights hit Matt’s huge body I orgasmed on the spot.

Matt stood looking out at the crowd. As the screams grew louder I could see Matt relishing their reaction. A smile appeared on his face as he planted his feet and started to flex.

With a guttural growl he moved into a most muscular pose. He body contorted and reformed into something that no longer resembled a human being. Instead what remained was a mutated wall of muscle and veins. From the side angle I was seeing, Matt was as thick from the side as Tyler was from the front. I could see the dread in Tyler’s eyes as he witnessed Matt’s disturbing muscular display.

As if feeding off the reaction of the crowd Matt somehow flexed harder and grew even more massive. His chest inflated and started to wrap around his head. His already inhuman traps rose well past his ears. His shoulders displayed striations that were six to nine inch deep. Massive biceps and triceps pressed against his bloated chest and were clearly bigger than any of the other competitors legs. Speaking of legs; Matt’s shook from the strain. They had become so pumped there wasn’t a gap until Matt’s knees. Even with his legs being pressed apart to accommodate his mammoth quads, his calves were touching.

As if sensing my stunned reaction off-stage, Matt slowly pivoted to face me. His face looked as pumped as the rest of him. He was unrecognizable. Thick veins criss-crossed his face and his checks were being squeezed by his pecs. I felt my knees go weak and I gasped a nearby wall to stop from collapsing.

Matt then turned his attention to the remaining contestants that had remained on-stage. Each one had a look of horror on their face. One looks like he had pissed himself.

Matt turned away from the other bodybuilders and placed his balled up fisted into the small of his back. The strain was evident on his face as he forced his arms to move around his massive amounts of muscle but he was able to bully them into position. He let out his breath and started to spread his lats. Instantly he eclipsed the biggest man on-stage; Tyler but he hadn’t even start to really flex. Like watching a slow motion replay, his lats continued to expand to staggering width. Because of his almost non-existent body fat, each overly developed muscle group was clearly visible to the members of the audience brave enough to look. When Matt was reached full flex he let out a loud bellow that shook the arena walls. From my angle off-stage, I could see three huge bodybuilders disappear behind the beast on display.

As suddenly as he had arrived on stage, Matt started to waddle towards me off-stage. Just watching him try to move his incredible mass made my throat go dry. When he reached the bottom of the stairs I jumped into his arms and started to kiss his soft lips. I could swear I could feel them flex around my own.

Tyler appeared from behind Matt screaming “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DAVE?”

Matt lowered my body and turned towards Tyler. The difference in their size was almost comical. Tyler looked like small child standing next to Matt.

“Sorry little man but Dave here has finally realized that he’s done wasting time with little bitches like you.” Matt said and started to walk away.

Tyler tried to grab the monster’s arm but it was so massive, he could barely get a grip. Matt stopped dead in his tracks and came face to face with Tyler. “It’s time for you to leave little man, WE’RE DONE HERE!”

“Dave! What the hell. What’s going on?” Tyler yelled.

“Tyler, calm down. I’m sorry it’s turned out like this but FUCK. Look at this man! Have you even seen someone so huge? Could you even fantasy about being this big?”

Tyler was too confused to talk. It was Matt that interrupted.

“I don’t have to explain what’s happening to you Tyler. You just have to be smart right now and walk away. Dave and I have a date with some weights and there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it.” Matt said and started to walk away.

Tyler lost it. He grabbed an empty squat bar and swung it with all his might. It made contact across Matt’s fully exposed back. A loud crack echoed throughout the back stage area.

Matt stopped moving but didn’t turn around. Instead, he stopped and said “Again!”

Tyler repositioned his huge quads and swung the bar even harder. Again it slammed against Matt’s dense lats and again; Matt barely moved.

Frustrated and somewhat confused, Tyler turned towards me. His eyes were wild with rage as he raised the bar once more. I closed my eyes and braced for impact but it never came. I opened my eyes when I heard what sounded like a bear growling.

Matt had the end of the squat bar in his hand. Tyler still had hold of the other end but he looked terrified.

With a tiny jerk of his massive arm and shoulder, Matt yanked the bar from Tyler’s hand. With blinding speed he positioned the bar behind Tyler’s body and grabbed the other end. Pulling Tyler close to his body I heard a loud smack as his face collided with Matt’s inhumanly massive pecs. Matt repositioned his hands and I suddenly realized what he was about to.

With a grunt Matt started to bend the squat bar. Within moments the bar was surrounding Tyler’s stunned body. There was barely a strain on Matt’s face when the ends of the bar finally met just under Tyler’s huge chest. Matt released the bar and stepped back. The effort had once again transformed his already indescribably massive body to a pumped, quivering mass of muscle and veins.

At that moment, Clint came running at Matt and tried to tackle the unsuspecting beast. Barely reacting to 400lbs of muscle slamming into his grotesquely massive quads, Matt simply reached down and hoisted Clint into a bear hug. Without missing a beat, he also scooped Tyler’s trapped body into his grip. Standing not a foot in front of me Matt easily lifted the two huge men off the ground. His already insanely massive body expanded to accommodate the additional weight he was lifting.

I stared in awe of the raw power this freak was exhibiting and one thought consumed me. I needed to get as big as him. I wanted to be 460lb of mind-boggling muscle and I would do whatever it took.

As Matt applied more pressure to the two men I once thought of as superior muscular species I approached from behind. I ran my hands up Matt’s grotesquely massive back. Each muscle rippled under my hands. I placed one hand around his thick neck and marvelled at it’s girth.

I leaned in close and whispered “this is hot as hell Matt but if we don’t get out of here soon I’m going to blow another load. Finish these two little bitches off and let get down to adding some REAL muscle to our bodies.”

Matt grunted in response and started to make his way to the squat rack. His legs laboured to manoeuvre his bloated frame and the additional weight added by Clint and Tyler’s incapacitated bodies.

“Load it!” Matt commanded and I started to add as many 45lb plates the bar could handle.

Matt dropped the two men in a heap at his feet. Tyler got himself free of the metal bar twisted around his body but was to dazed or scared to move.

The bar was now loaded with seven plates per side totally 675lbs. Looking at Matt, I knew he could squat much more but he suddenly showed me he wasn’t planning to squat.

The massive man of my dreams/nightmares walked under the bar and hoisted it off the rack like it weighed nothing. With a quick look in my direction he pressed it over his head. There; in the middle of the back stage pumproom, Matt started to shoulder press the incredible weight. At eight reps he wasn’t showing any signs of stopping. It wasn’t until he reached 20 reps that his rhythm started to slow down. At this point his shoulders resembled a “normal” bodybuilder’s quads. Thick, deep striations erupted on the surface while countless veins snaked across the surface.

When he hit 30 reps I stepped behind him again and said “curl it”.

His eyes went wide. I could tell he looked concerned the weight would be too much so I stepped around to face the monster.

“I know you can do it. I know you want to show me the kind of power you process.”

Matt just grunted again and racked the weight.  He rolled is massive shoulders and tensed is already indescribably huge arms. He adjusted his grip but didn’t lift the bar. Instead, he looked at the two terrified faces still staring at him from the floor.

“GET ON!”

Clint and Tyler slowly stood; not sure they heard him right.

“I said GET ON THIS FUCKING BAR!”

The two stunned men scrambled to straddle bar. I did a quick calculation and let out a moan when I estimated that the bar now weighed over 1400lbs!

“MATT!” I yelled. Sensing the concern in my voice Matt looked at me.

“WATCH” was all he said and readjusted his grip. I watched slack-jawed as the bar left the rack. Matt’s entire body started to shake. Every muscle seemed to expand to new levels of size. He looked like he was gaining additional pounds by the second. To my amazement, he curled the bar up and held it at the top of the rep.

The monstrous beast then let out a ear shattering bellow and slowly started to lower the huge weight. I could feel gobs of warm cum running down my leg but I couldn’t take my eyes off his biceps. They looked to be well over 34” and continued to expand.

When his arms were parallel to the floor he held the weight as still as his convulsing body would allow. Threw gritted teeth he said “come here”.

I rushed to face the behemoth and was once again struck immobile by his shear mass.

“Pu-push do-down” he somehow managed to say. Intense pain was evident on his face.

My hands shook as I grabbed hold of the bar. I applied pressure and felt the bar shake violently. Matt was frothing at the mouth and it sprayed over all three of us. With another guttural scream he started to once again curl the bar and incredibly, it moved.

Sensing the unfathomable power this once human man possessed, I applied more power to the bar. I wanted to test his resolve. Could he actually curl such a massive weight? I was excited and terrified to find out.

As if sensing what I was doing Matt looked at me again. His expression seemed to say “MORE” so I increased the resistance. I could actually feel my own huge arms bulging from the effort but no matter how hard I tried, the weight kept rising. It took close to 30 seconds for Matt to reach the top of the rep before he started to lower the weight.

“Ta-Take my sh-shorts off” he commanded.

Without hesitation I ripped his last remaining piece of clothing off. His raging cock sprung free and slapped against his deeply etched abs. He lowered his head and somehow opened his eyes. His body continued to shake violently as he saw his massive reflection in the mirror. I could sense the look of lust in his eyes. He wanted more size, more power, more muscle!

When the bar was again parallel to the ground he let out a final roar. With raw determination I never knew existed, he flexed his entire body to it’s inhuman max. Clint and Tyler had to look away. The sight was too much for them. I couldn’t look away. I was witnessing something I had only ever dreamed of. The biggest man to ever walk this earth was displaying the most incredible feat of strength and all he wanted was more.

With one final explosive spasm, Matt started to cum at the sight in the mirror. Ropes of hot, thick cum rained over the three of us. It splattered on the wall and mirror and coated the weights that rattled on the bar. Finally spent Matt dropped the mammoth weight and stumbled out of the squat rack.

I looked at the quivering mass of muscle as I approached. My dick was spraying another load of cum down my leg but I didn’t even notice. I crouched down and whispered in Matt’s ear “that as the most incredible sight I have ever seen.” I then planted my feet and wrapped my huge arms around the exhausted beast. Matt looked up with surprise in his eyes.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here and get started on making that lift look like a pathetic joke.” I said and hoisted the massive creature off the floor. A few minutes ago I would have faltered under his incredible bulk but I was so amped up to starting growing with him that I felt like I could carry two of him.

With a smile of recognition about what I was doing, Matt placed one arm around my neck. It felt like a horse resting on my shoulders but I didn't care. I cradled the enormous man and started towards the door. Before we walked out of the arena I stopped and looked back. The room was full of speechless bodybuilders and staff. Clint and Tyler still laid on the ground shaking. I smiled as I turned away thinking about the reactions people would have the next time they see Matt and I.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 21