by F_R_Eaky

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/8794-abduction-part-one-by-f_r_eaky/

Part Two: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9036-abduction-part-two/

Part Three: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9055-abduction-part-three/

Part Four: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9137-abduction-part-four/

Part Five: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9182-abduction-part-five/

Part Six: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9374-abduction-part-six/

Part Seven: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9592-abduction-part-seven/

Early the next morning, the cacauphony of caws from the tropical birds woke up a powerfully built, blonde, and norse looking man.  He had arrived in the middle of the night, anchored his boat out in the harbor, and then rowed a small dingy to shore, drug it up into the brush where the beach began to turn into forest and went to sleep in it.  He had thought about ignoring the birds, rolling over, and going back to sleep for a little bit, but there entered another sound into his auditory cannal.

"PARUMPFFF......PARUMPFFFFF....."

The sound was getting closer and louder with each beat it made.  Not only that, but whatever was making the noise was also beginning to cause the ground to shake.  Upon the next sound and shake, the man sat up in the boat, attempting to look around, thinking about  moving from where he was and leavign the dingy there, but within two more beats a large something moved in front and overhead of his position and shaded a large area greatly.

Within mere seconds a pair of large hands pressed their way into the brush and then moved sideways apart, crushing and snapping all twigs, sapplings, and small trees that hid the large blonde male.  To the built blonde's point of view, the shrubs suddenly parted and there behind the foliage curtain squated a giant of a man bigger than any one the muscular blonde had ever seen.  This giant was easily almost three times the blonde's size, he was as muscular as the hulk, if not more so, hairy,  with brilliantly glowing white-blonde hair, deep coffee colored eyes, and dark tan skin, and a cock that flaccid looked to be as thick and large as some of the palm trees and swayed back and forth like them as well, when the giant was standing as opposed to squatting down.

"Greetings.  My apologies if I startled you.  My name is Loki.  Welcome to my and my family's island."

The man wasn't sure if he could ask the questions he wanted to or if he would just soon bust a load into his pants while staring at this extremely hot looking young giant.

"Hi, Loki.  My name is Dries.  I'm trying to find two friends of mine.  Perhaps you might know them."

"Oh... I kind of doubt that.  We don't get too many visitor's here.  That's what lead me to you.  I saw the boat out in the lagoon and waded out to say hello there first.  When no one answered, I walked into shore and saw the small boat tracks and came here."

"Well, you certainly did find me.  The two guys I'm looking for are probably about six feet or so shorter than you, almost twice as tall as me.  They go by the names of Julian and Terry."

"Julian and Terry?!  Those are my fathers' names...but they are the same height as my brothers and I are."

"You're  Julian & Terry's son?  You have brothers?  How?  I mean... did they have sex with some alien women?"

"NO! no no no no no no no...." and Loki collapsed onto his butt and side with laughter.  "No... dad and dad had sex with each other."

"But still that would only make you like ten years old?!? "

"Yeah....we're apparently odd human beings number one being so tall, built, and uhmmmm hung like a whale and number two because my brothers and I reached full adulthood by the age of ten, where most don't reach adulthood until.... what is it eightteen?"

"Uhmmm yeah, that's what most of them do."

"Most of 'them'?"

"Uhmmmm well. I'm not actually human myself, I'm a Nord'ok.  On average we stand about a foot taller than most humans.  Your fathers' original height I used to stand six inches to a foot and an inch taller than them at one time."

"Really....well....you are a bit bigger than most of the humans dad and pa described to me, and you look pretty handsome...."

"Really?  Are you trying to.... WHOA!"

"No trying to; I'm hitting on you, and my body is letting the both of us know, it likes yours."

Suddenly Loki's cock just began to stretch out and fatten up and Dries just hopped onto it and began to ride it as it rose and bobbed.

On another side of the island and young, Polynesian man wakes up in the top of a palm tree and yet face to face with similar giant version of himself, which is pretty impossible to do as he stands 7' 2" tall and was fairly beefy.  But this man... he...now he was around eighteen feet tall, with oliver colored skin, jet black hair, but deep forest greet eyes which stared at the Polynesian man with much scrutiny.

"Hello.... .... Are you a regular human?"

"Uhmmm.... yes." said the Polynesian man as he sat up and straddled the palm tree trunk.

"Oh.... I'm a giant human."

"No....I'm a giant human.  Well... technically four inches short of being classified as a giant, but I'm a considerable man of size for humans.  You are a colossal man."

"Hahahaha.... well, giant man of diminutive size, my name is Ajay.  What is yours?"

"My name is Kawikani."

"What's your first name?"

"That is my first name." laughed Kawikani.  "My last name is Onameahoolea."

"I've not heard of names like that before."

"You look so tan and... you live here on an island, how could you have not?"

"I've not met anyone else before.  We've never had any visitors.  Just my two fathers and my three brothers."

"Are they all the same size as you?"

"Yes,  exactly."

"Wow..... you're..... you're like a god to me."

"Hahahaha.... a god?  No.... I'm not that."

"Well.... it's hard to find someone who makes me look small, but you.... you're like twice my size and then some."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No.... ..... it's kind of....a good thing.... depending upon what you like...." and Kawikani put out his hand and began to rub it round and round over Ajay's shoulder, down his chest, and then hanging over and cupping Ajay's nipple in his hand.

"Oooooh.....uhmmmm......" 

There was a rustle from the bush below the palm tree and Kawikani looked down to see Ajay's ample cock ooze forward and through the brush increasing in size both length and girth.

"Does the god like someone caressing his skin?"

"Uh.... yeah."

"And would the god like someone to strock his cock, slit, and balls?"

"Uh..... hooo boy...."

"And does the god have a name that his worshiper might call out as he stroked him off to spurting orgasm?"

"uh....OH!"

And Kawikani looked down to see Ajay's shaft bobbing in mid air and the gigantic blob of pre come dribbling slowly out the slit of its head.

"Uhmmmm.....my name is Ajay.  Ajay Dealmiki to be exact."

On still a third side of the island,  a behemoth of a man has been tracking giant foot prints since he was woken up by soft yet extremely loud foot falls at the break of dawn.  The man recognizes these sound for what they are as he makes them himself.  Standing and incredible 8' 11" tall and built bigger than a professional bodybuilder, the man just thinking about moving causes waves of sound to echo forth with his standing still, let alone heel to toe stomp.

After walking for a number of hours he comes upon something he would describe as a base camp and after surveying the territory, walks back out and off the trail, squats down into brush tall enough to cover him, and pulls out a radio to attempt to communicate.

"Capt. Brynglas to Major Payne or Colonel Sargeant, come in.  Captain Brynglas to Major Payne or Colonel Sargeant, come in.  I have urgent update to announce, over."

Suddenly there was a large shadow looming over Captain Brynglas and he felt the backpack with the main part of the radio in it get crushed by something or maybe some one.  Growling in anger on his equipment being trashed, he turned and screamed with hands clasped together to pummel the person behind him.

"I AM CAPTAIN BRYNGLAS AND I AM HERE TO BRING YOU GIANT FUCKS ....AAAAAAAUUUUGH!"

Brynglas' hands struck the enormous shin bones and muscle of a strawberry-blonde, black eyed, giant power lifter with a bit of a ball gut, causing some of his hand bones to be broken. Suddenly the same gigantic pinching fingers that squashed his backpack like a bug picked Captain Brynglas up by it and brought him face to face with the giant.

"Who are you?"

"Captain Robert Brynglas, United States Army. HUH!"

"Well, Captain, what are you doing here again?"

"That doesn't answer my question Captai....."

The giant brought Robert up to his mouth and then roared. "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!  If you're gonna continue to do what you're doing we can do without the huh as it doesn't add any kind of affect on me nor imparts answers or information I'm trying to get from you."

Captain Brynglas suddenly quivered in his crotch area and legs, but he kep his stern composure on his face.

"You will get nothing but name, rank, and serial number out of me."

"Well, I want to know what you are doing here, as well as why looking around mine and my parent's home seems to qualify as important information you need to share."

"Captain Robert Brynglas, United States Army. WHUH-AAAAAAAAAH!"

The gargantuan powerlifter merely, simply tossed Captain Brynglas high into the air and then caught him.

"And I am Calum Dealmiki giant human of this island and I'd like to know what you are doing here."

"I WILL NOT TELL YOU... AUWAAAAAAAH!"

Calum tossed the captain again and proceed to do so several times as he made the following statement.

"I know... .... ... who you are, Captain.... ... ... What I want to know is... ... ... why you are here and why... ... ... my family is worth reporting about."

A stream of fluid had come out the bottom of one of Captain Brynglas' pants leg at some point and the line of wetness showed down one pants leg.  He was a little shaken and stammering a bit when he began to speak, but he kept his nerve.

"Captain Robert Brynglas, United States Army.  You will get no information out of me and if I don't contact my people in five days, they will come here and take care of your sorry ass.  They can handle one giant!"

Calum began to flip Robert into the air again, cathing him between alternate hands.

"There... ... ... are .... .... ....six......of us... ... ...this... ... ... size... ... ... you puny... ... ... little... ... ...man!"

Upon the last catch Calum held him by the back pack and brought Robert up to his face.  At that point Robert looked the giant with a very mixed expression gasping out the statement, "There are six of you?", before his eyes started to roll to the back of his head, he moaned and ooohed, convulsed, and then a larger, darker, wet spot occurred where his pants were tenting near his crotch.

"Are you? ... ... ... are you orgasming over me?"

Robert said nothing, looking down, breathing hard.  That's when Calum flipped Robert very high in the air, caught him and then brought his face close to Robert's and bellowed, "ANSWER ME!"

Robert jerked and shook, somehow surprisingly the wet spot on his crotch becoming even larger and darker than ever before and now there was no mistaking the musky smell coming off of the once behemoth captain.

Robert shook again and broke down and cried...."I.... I am....Captain Robert...."

"I SAID...."

"NO! NO!  Wait.... wait.....  I am Captain Robert Brynglas, not only of the United States Army but created years ago by the United States army."

"Created?"

"I... I.... am a genetic clone from the genes of Robert Pershing Wadlow and some of the strongest, toughest, and powerfully built men of all time.  I've primarily been a top secret, but I was brought here to see if you and your partner had returned to the Earth at this island.  But.... but we only had two of you listed and you're only supposed to be around twelve feet tall... or so."

"I've never been off of Earth.  You must be talking about my fathers.  Why are you shaking and quaking and... ... ... and... ... ... and cumming?"

"I... .... I..... I'm used..... used to being..... THE biggest man.  I've never seen a man so tall and powerfully built as you.  I'm....  I'm used to everyone being so much shorter than me.  EVEN GIANT SIZED BASKETBALL PLAYERS!"  The screamed words echoed across the island and faded away before Robert continued.  "I'm used to towering over everyone... ... .... to looking down upon all.  But you.... you're so big.... so powerful.....so fucking.....so fucking HUNG!  I'm getting so horny talking to you.  And the way you can just pick me up and toss me like I was a child.. ... ... .... I feel so....angry....so.... aroused? ... ... ... I'm so confused! ... .... ... I just want to hold you.... worship you.... measure you....see how much bigger than me you are..... to marvel at you and caress you..... and..... oh......God help me!  I want to be inside you and feel you inside me.  I want to be your fucking twink.... you're bitch!  I'm supposed to be the giant alpha male but there's no chance next to you, and thus... I want you.  ... ... ... I want to be with you."

By the end of Robert's confession-admission of arousal, Calum's shaft had fully risen and extended bobbing parallel to a good number of feet of land.

Over the next few days the three son's got up did whatever chores giants needed to do done and left home area very early.  They were spending more and more time with the gentlemen they had found, respectively, and the gentlemen were all too willing to spend time with them.  These were days of exploration and comparison with body parts being measured: length around biceps, height, nipple-penis-ball size, feet and hands; strength competitions who could lift what and then calculating the equal amount to the giant boys and recalculating how much they had beaten the regular men by; volume amount and rope distance of cum shots.

It seemed a number of weeks went by before they trio of young men decided to tell their fathers about the visiting men, but not out of actually wanting to simply introduce them.  Each of the young men had begun to experience and increase in chest size.  At first all three thought perhaps it was happening due to all the exercise they go showing off to their lovers, but as their chests kept increasing, expanding, they thought they better tell their fathers straight away.

Running into home camp, they noticed each other and became somewhat frantic and thus ran up and in near panic began to cry out to their fathers.  Yet their fathers' minds were on something else and so it took several shouts and hollers before Julian and Terry notice their sons need attention.  Meanwhile in between each cry for their father's the boys' chests just swelled larger....and fuller.....and thicker......and broader.....and more rounded......and more square........fully and fully they grew until they nearly looked like they were going to pop.

Julian and Terry discussed it for a while, while Robert,  Dries, and Kawikani looked in awe and horror as Calum, Loki, and Ajay's pecs continued to blow up even fuller. Finally they came to a decision.

"Well, boys." said Terry "You other dad and I have decided what is happening is that you must really like these men, and these men really like you.  In fact I think it's safe to say that you all are in love with one another."

At that moment the six young men blushed.

"Thus what is happening to you now, is similar to what happened to us when we gave birth to our sons.  Except now, my sons, are wanting to change another human being so they will have the size and be formidable enough to  take the physical abuse you guys could create while making love."

After that and some greetings and reintroductions of Dries to Julian & Terry, and Kawikani to everyone and Robert to everyone,  Loki took Dries off to the side to talk and cuddle with him, where upon Dries promptly began to suckle on one of Loki's nipples, where upon it began to shrink down to Loki's normal tremendous size.  Then Dries in punch drunk fashion began to suckle on Loki's other nipple and it two deflated to it normal, gargantuan striated and vascular size.  It was shortly after this that Dries began to hold his sides and roll around on the ground.  Loki and everyone wondered what was going on but they soon found out.

With beads of sweat dripping off his body, causing his hair to become plastered to his frame, Dries balls suddenly began to swell and grow, inflate and expand, first one and then the other, and they just kept expanding as though a hose was connected to them filling them with testosterone and spunk.  Loki knelt down at Dries side wondering what he could or should do but then suddenly Dries balls gave a mighty contraction and on that contraction Dries' hands and feet just exaggerately extended to larger size.

Shortly after with each contration his legs and arms, then torso, then neck and head, all began to lengthen is size as his feet and hands pushed out farther and farther carving ruts into the sand or ground leaving behind sloped trenches that got deeper and deeper.  Trees became uprooted and broken in half, rocks and small boulders were pushed into great heaps.  Then the ground began to give way and slightly crack underneath Dries' mighty form for muscle was now packing on his frame at an incredible and awe horrifying way.

More and more his muscles twitched and popped, flexed and relaxed, swelled and grew, over and over again.  Riverlets of veins criss -cross his entire being, score marks of striations defined the shape and curvature of each and every muscle, while every muscle grew to make it even more difficult to move, yet in a back position , simply lying down, it began to lift up his legs, his groin, his back, his arms, from all lying flat upon the ground.

When all was said and done, Dries stood up and his new giant boyfriend was suddenly only crotch high to him.  Dries extended his arms back and roared as his cock suddenly sprang in arousal becoming impossibly thick and incredibly long.  There might have been some cause for concern, some form of protest, but Dries quickly began chanting the same mantra the boys had done numerous days ago: "Our race must be preserved."  Soon he kneeled down and Loki impaled himself as best as he could on Dries prick, followed by the rest of the family Loki into Calum, Calum into Ajay, Ajay into Terry, Terry into Julian, Julian into Dries.  The great daisy chain was formed again and each and everyone was pumping as best as they could while the scent of testosterone filled the entire home land area.  Within moments everyone rocked back jettosing an extreme blast of spoo into the ass of lover or family member and then everyone began to stretch and broaden and grow and inflate become hairier and stronger and fuller and larger....

With that the tall and lumbering Kawikani approached his lover, Ajay, and discovered he now only came up the middle of Ajay's calf.  Robert stood there in awe and wonder as well as arousal over the new size of his lover, Calum and the rest of his family.  But something seemed to keep Robert in his place.  He couldn't make himself walk forward and although he didn't understand why, he felt calm and secure in the decision that he was supposed to wait.

Meanwhile  Ajay sat in a position that made it easier to hold Kawikani and for Kawikani to climb over or rest in parts of him.  It didn't take long for the pair to notice that the massive chest of Ajay was still proportionately distended,  over-thick, and if he bounced them made sloshing sounds.  Kawikani made short work of drinking in all the man milk that Ajay had produced and it had the same massively muscular and height affect on him as it had on Dries.  But Kawikani stretched out even farther and broader and thicker and harder and defined and taller and stronger that any of the Dealmiki family were now and he kept growing.  Growling and howling like some wild animal pent up in a cage, Kawikani swelled up to such proportions and such size one would think he was turning into a valcano god from the legends of his Polynesian heritage.

When all was done the tables were now turned; all of the Dealmiki family stood only as tall as about half-way up Kawikani's calves, while poor Captain Robert Brynglas came up to Kawikani's ankles, if he was lucky.  But that didn't stay the same way for long.  Within minutes Kawikani lied down, practically destroying the family homestead with his colossal size, and Ajay walked over and began to stroke and lick Kawi's monsterous cock as best as he could.  Another few minutes and Kawi blew a river sized stream of cum all over Ajay's body, which absorbed it almost instantly and gave Ajay the largest belly his torso ever had.  In turn he blew and unprecedented sizeable load into Dries, who blew into Loki, who blew into Calum, who blew into Julian, who blew into Terry, who blew back into the mouth of Kawikani.

Robert nearly blew a load for each man as he watched them all grow and grow and grow and their shoulders, hands, knees, and feet suddenly began to dig into the earth and carve ruts here, push stones there, dam up small creeks, flatten hundreds of year old palm trees.  There... before him... now stood seven men that looked like the statue of Rhodes only with Hercules' features.  Calum could bare see him on the ground, but he managed to reach his gargantuan hand and scoop Robert up, along with some rocks, trees, and sand, and deposited him on his abdomen just below his protuding pecs which were still heavy and swollen with milk.  Robert didn't have to really climb.  Calums pecs still swollen with muscle and growth milk had rolled his pecs so massively that his nipples were just shy of pointing straight down.

Robert had problems at first, attempting to hold onto the massive granite outcropping that was Calum's nipple, but Robert endured using his what once was considered massive paws and impossible strength to hold onto and milk the giant nipple.  It was somewhat difficult for an average person, if you could call Robert that, to drink all the milk that Calum was giving him, but Robert persevered.  A few sucks and his stomach became distended like some great off season bodybuilder.  He'd rest for a few minutes before a series of three sudden hiccoughs came out and his stomach went back to being a smooth, cut, six or eight back.  Robert continued to drink this way, over and over again until he got both of Calum's pecs down to impressive and impossible normal size.

Robert stumbled round as though drunk.  Heaving forward as though sick.  A misstep sent him over the side and off of the gigantic Calum, but it mattered not.  While fallen in midair he hiccoughed twice and with that his balls suddenly blew up to damn near Calum's size.  He landed with a slight bounce on them not enough to do any damage but enough cause a little pain.  With that he alternated between ball growth, penis growth, and body growth.  Another hiccough and his balls inflated more.  Hiccough- and his dick oozed out fatter, thicker, and harder.  Hiccough- his limbs stretched and extended.  Hiccough - his muscles inflated, swelled, defined, became denser,  Over and over again it happened.  The Dealmikis watched as he grew and grew, egging him on, playing with their cocks, until Robert soon matched their size and then within a few short hiccoughs he was large enough to begin to push them and still he grew!

Once done every one stood up and looked in awe at Robert. Up and Up and Up and out and Out and OUT!  Despite all their recent growth the entire Dealmiki family, both new and old just barely came up to Robert's toes.  Robert turned around to get his bearings, noticing that the active volcano on this island now only came up to just over his shoulders.  His cock immediately sprang to life and he threw his hands and arms backwards, tightening his chest, upper arms, forearms, abs and legs as best he could, screamed and loudly proclaimed "YOU HAVE MADE ME A GOD!"

The phrase echoed for a bit and the entire Dealmiki family all came and spooed on the spot.  But then there was a weird look that came over Robert's face, and he began to try and scan the ground as best he could.  The expression became more and more anxious.

"I..... I..... am a god, but I will not rule alone.  I need.... I need my love.  I need him to be my size.  I need his family with me.... oh....uh..... oh....." 

Despite the amount of times he came in the last few minutes, he whacked and jacked and blew a most extraordinary load all over the ground.  This was absorved completely by Calum who then suddenly grew up out of nowhere as though he were a plant seed on instant growth formula or was a cartoon pill that one just added water too.  This sence repeated itself as Calum then jacked off and the spunk was absorbed by Kawikani who then spooed for Ajay who grew and then spewed for Dries, who then spurted for Loki who swelled up and out and splooged for Julian, who squirted for Terry, who after his growth shad-a-wad back to Robert.

The men stood there in a stupor for quite some time, when suddenly one of the boy thought and spoke up.

"Where is Cotton? Cotton has missed all this glorious growth! GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Shortly after the last set of growth spurts, Cotton had arrived with a blonde gentleman with ice blue eyes, who stood only shoulder high to him and was stumbling and sweating profusely.  There was a pale blue tint to his skin and he had a tattoo kind of birthmark similar in design to what all the Dealmiki's had, except his was a snowflake.

Setting the shorter man down he ran to the fire that had nearly been extinguished by either shifting sand or the actual feet of his now towering, god like brothers.  Creating another fire he began to shout and take palm leaves to make a canpoy over the fire and then remove it attempting to create smoke signals.

"Dads!  Dads!  Loki-Calum-Ajay!"

It took the others a while to notice but they finally began to realize some object bug sized to them was trying to get their attention, maybe make contact. Thus Julian decided to squat and lay down on the island and around the volcano as best he could putting his eye near the spot where the smoke was coming from.  He smiled once his eyes adjusted at trying to look at something near microscopic.

"Cotton!  My eighteen foot tall yet microscopic son.  We have become huge.  We can not hear you where our heads are.  Come walk into my ear and shout to me what you're trying to say and tell me where you have been the last few weeks."

Cotton did as he was told and began to explain what had happened to him.

"Dad a few nights ago I was walking on the farther shore of the island and I saw the brilliant blue star crash down almost in the exact center.  I ran to it to see what it was, what it looked like and it actually turned out to be a space ship.  But it didn't land correctly and it crashed.  The pilot was hurt, but not too badly and I began to care for him.  He is man like us, well like you used to be and I am, nearly our size. As I was taking care of him we talked of so many things and told me how you and dad came to his world and he fell in love with your looks and size.  He says he's a prince of another world.  Blizcard is his name and renounces his title to come here and live after seeing you and dad.  And.... well.... we laughed and told stories and enjoyed our time together and....I think we're in love."

"That seems to be reoccurring theme on our island, boy.  As you can see we have three new members to the family.  You have three new brother-in-laws and they have had a profound affect upon us all."

"So Calum, Ajay, and Loki have taken them on as husbands?"

"I believe that is what intent is.  They have certainly acted like the family so far."

"Then I am very happy for them, but I fear it may not be so for me.  Although I have healed his physical wounds, there still seems to be something happening to him.  Everyday he becomes weaker and weaker, he has a fever that won't break and he becomes paler and paler.  I also fear there is something wrong with me as well, perhaps catching something from Blizcard because my pecs have swollen to such a tremendous size  I can barely move my arms or head"

"You pecs are to provide muscle and height and cock growth for your lover.  That's why they blew up so full and sound full of fluid when you walk. But I.....ahhhh...... I...... oh...... I think the family will have to be connected before and addition can be made."

"What?"

"Terry, Calum, Ajay, Loki, one or a couple of you, make a large crater in the ground near the smoke.  Cotton, you will need to put Blizcard into the crater once done and then get out of there quickly.  I believe your milk will not only make you mates, but will cure him as well.  He's originally from a planet full of ice giants and I don't think this tropical weather is doing him well, but OOOOHoooooooooooooooooooooooh.  We need to take care of something first."

Cotton's brothers took care of digging the crater while Julian stood up with Cotton in his ear and then tipped his head over to Terry after motioning for him to cup his hands together.  As soon as this was done,  Julian then blew a huge wad into Terry's hands which caused Terry to blow into his hands followed by Calum, Robert, Ajay, Kawikani, Loki and Dries.  Cotton lay there sputtering and spitting, swimming around in so much spunk but then it began to receed and fade away and he felt his body begin to soar and stretch, blow up and inflate, widen and thicken, harden and grow.  He soon was doll size in his fathers hands, then baby size, then child size, then he hopped out and grew into pre-teen, teenage, and finally equal sized adult.  He stumbled and swayed, trying to get used to his new height after such fast growth, plus the size of his muscles which were even more enormous in density and size than he and his family were just moments before.

Terry grabbed him and spun him around to face the crater his brothers dug that Blizcard now lay in and gave him a firm but polite sounding command. "Squeeze your pecs, Cotton.  Squeeze them!"

Cotton did so and it took only seconds for milky fluid to come streaming out like a giant sized water fall and fill the giant-hand dug basin which his lover lie in.  Within two squirts it seemed as though it would be deep enough to already to begin to drown Blizcard but then the former prince began to stretch and broaden, grow and thicken, his already giant and mighty frame compared to Earthlings became even more muscular, more dense, now hairy, hugely balled, a cock that was growing out almost infinitely.  Farther and father he stretch, larger and larger he grew.  The ground beneath him began to cave and crumble.  His feet rested upon the volcano and soon began to move it, shoving it over its own crater and causing it to seal itself up.  He soon grew so big that Cotton at his new size was being lifted by either his legs or arms, then rolling over and resting on Blizcard's torso.  The veins, the striation, the bulges, the mounds, the pops, the rocks, the feet, the hands, the hair, the balls, the cock.... growing and growing into God like status and going past into a Titan.

When all was said and done, Blizcard was now a normal human pale that had been taned.  Sweat wasn't dripping off of him as fast as it had been earlier and was now just enough to give him a sexy sheen highlighting every single mound and bulge of his muscular frame. When he stood tall, his lover and lover's family just barely came one-fourth of the way up his thigh.  The poor poor volcano that had been shifted at its original height just barely came to the top of his knee His hair was now a platinum blonde with ice-nearly white-blue eyes and he picked up Cotton in his hand and placed him down in front of his cock.  In an instant Cottom was sucking and his shlong sprung to erection straight out from his body which Robert latched onto followed by Calum latching on to his, Kawikani onto Calums, Ajay onto Kawikani's, Loki onto Kawikani's, Dries onto Loki's, Terry onto  Dries', Julian onto Terry's and back round to Blizcard onto Julian's.  Gigantic muscle titans surrounding the whole perimeter of the island, each looking like they were sucking on something longer and heftier than a fire hose that full of water and its pressure.  Eventually that pressure would actually release and fill everyone's stomach until it became exceptionally round, hard, bulbous, and yet carrying the familiar grid pattern of carved abs.

With that everyone save Blizcard exploded in growth and size growing to the point their bodies moved inland, moved into the water, grew off the edge of the shore, their shoulders rising higher than the trees.  Their arms lengthening to accomodate the girth of their upper and fore arms which threatened to lock their elbows in and now made them look almost a little like gorillas.  Their biceps easily becoming larger than their head.  Their traps, shoulders, back, and chest threatening to pinch of their neck which rose higher and higher just enough to keep their heads safe from being pinched.  They stood and waddled their legs nearly become locked from the size of their tear drop thighs, and the freakish thigh biceps, not mention the pulsing giant heart shaped claves that tried to make the tights look small, as well as a hamstring now so taught and tight it threatened to snap.

Their body hair curved this way and that forming to the shape of the muscle area it covered, just enough to make the bulge and shape stand out but not hide or obscure the definition.  The hair also glimmered with highlights in the sun's glow and swayed on them in the tropical breeze.  Their nipples stuck out just a titch beyond their feathery hair and underneath veins rose up feet high on the top of their skin while lines of striation made long semi deep grooves across the body and deep cavernous crevices formed the lines that defined their uber jacked muscles so well.

On top of their colossal thighs rested their bold, beautiful, godly ampled balls large enough so that each one individually nearly filled one of the giants' own hand and released a tsunami force of spunk that would fill the grand canyon.  That coming out of a hose that was damn near half as long as their own body, that bobbed and swayed when erect about three-forths the way down their legs.  The inner workings of their groin and abdomen muscles able to pull it up just slightly or parrallel to the ground when the abs were crunched  and bunched.  The weight of these three things would make them aroused and horny about 90% of their time.

They stood up, leaving elongated craters for foot prints.  One small shift and the island rumbled and quaked.  The once grand volcano was a midgit to them now and they were so tall they could see the whole of the island and wonder if all ten of them could find comfort and sleeping there.

With all the growing and cumming that had taken place, one would think that everyone would be completely exhausted but soon the boys and their new husbands complained of being hungry and so they all sat as best they could and jacked and feed off of one another.  Not too long after that the boys and their mates not only became hornier than hell, but also went through the same ritual that their fathers went through to produce them.  Julian and Terry smile watching the young men.  Eventually Terry got up and began to walk out into the ocean.

"Terry," called out Julian, "What are you doing?"

"We're going to need to leave this island, hon.  Our four boys have just gotten married and just all of themselves and our son-in-laws pregnant.  If they grow bigger like our boys did, imagine how that will be with twenty-six of us fucking giant muscle titans."

To which everyone replied, "That idea makes me horny."

Standing ankle deep in the lagoon, Terry turn to look out to the sea he was walking into when suddenly it began to bubble and froth.

"What's that?"

There appeared suddenly a fleet of submarines followed by a few carriers and other military ships.  A voice rang clear over a loudspeaker.  "This is Colonel Sargeant.  Captain Brynglas you are offically reported as GOOD GOD!"

"Robert," called out Calum.  "I think those ships are for you and us."

"I don't think we have to worry about them, boys.  C'mon, everyone in the pool."

And one by one every joined Terry for a walk into the sea.  This began to create large currents that the boats and subs couldn't navigate against.  The Colonel tried to bark out orders and have various weapons fired, but the tow created by the giants caused several ships to sink, subs to collide, it raised the tide level a bit and swept the ships and subs out over the island, and then when the giants were far enough, left them all on dry land.

Suddenly Terry stopped and began to bob up and down on his feet and began to chuckle loudly.

"What's so funny, Dad,"

"I'm flat footed, Ajay.  and could have been so for some time.  The water just barely comes up to the top of our shoulders.  WE'RE TALLER THAN THE SEA!"  And he raised his tan hairy bulbuous arms and performed a bodybuilding victory pose, making him look like Neptune coming out of the ocean himself.

"Where are we going to head to Dad?"

"I figure we ought to head to our hometown, let the parents know we're alright, they've got grandkids, will soon have great-grandkids, and that a muuuuuuuuch larger guesthouse with ubersized quilts are gonna have to be built to accomodate us."  and Terry began to laugh.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Cotton?"

"Can we swing by the North Pole first, as a honey moon gift to Blizcard so he won't feel so homesick with all of this change?"

"Ha ha!  Why not?!  I don't think it's going to be that big of a detour for the likes of us."

And the giants walked the sea, hoping they were heading into the right direction.  One small thing did attract Julian's eye and looked at it and addressed it as the boat moved under his chin.

"Major Payne.  Glad to see you're not hurt, but are trying to follow us as a beacon for the army?"

"No... no, sir.  I'm here on my own accord."

"Own accord.  Four of these strapping young men...."

"Extra large, supersized, uber, titan god-like strapping young men...."

"Yes.....they are your sons correct?"

"Yes...why?"

"Well....I.....they look very mature for...what it was only ten years you escaped and were take from us."

"Yes that's about right, and?"

"So it took them only ten years to grow into adulthood?"

"Yes....and?"

"And did I hear correctly every single one of your boys and their mates are now pregnant?"

"Yes....where are you going with this Major?"

"Well....I..... that is......would it be all right if I hung out with you guys for ten years and see if any of your grandkids would take a fancy to me?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"  Julian laughed and laughed, picked up Major Paynes boat, held it by his ear until he heard the motor turn off, and then placed it on his head and continued his walk with his family.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

This ending the the best ending that this story could ever have. 83 <3 <3 Dang I hope that as the generations come and mature that the whole family just grows larger and larger until they are true gods so big they can hold planets; stars; solar systems; galaxies; clusters; universes in their hands. >;3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

I was putting off reading this. I'm not going to lie. I absolutely LOVED this story, and to see it's finale up and there, looming over me it was like..ohhh..I mean i KNOW you are going to start another INSANELY immense growth story, but this one struck a chord with me, it had so many incredible growth scenes, new kinks for me to start enjoying and as always such fucking fun! Could the ending keep up the trend? God yes. When YOU write a story with the MACRO tag you FUCKING MEAN IT! No 8ft nonsense for you, god no! 

This was a GREAT one man! and yeah, I'm gonna miss these two, but there's always the hope we could see them again sometime! Or their descendants, as I bet this family is going to be INSANELY prolific lol

• Upvote 2