Out of Control (part 1)

BigBullTrainer

I had gotten up early as I always did to head to the gym. The sun wasn’t up yet but the sky was a slowly brightening shade of crimson and there were barely any clouds in the sky. The air was still cool from the now waning night. I yawned and stretched myself out of bed. As I did this the metal of the frame groaned as if in relief, creaking as my three hundred and sixty four pound body slid off of it. I needed to support myself by pushing off of my knees to help myself get up, I really was getting pretty heavy. I loved it. I just wish my friend was around to celebrate my growth with me. I haven’t seen him since his trip to my steroid supplier.

Knowing him, he probably took the experimental serum offer that I turned down. It was tempting to take, growing into a huge monster like we both wanted, but the side effects were just too much for me. I wasn’t sure if I could leave everything behind… even my humanity. The serum I am on now works wonders on its own, still sometimes I feel that familiar curiosity take hold of “what if I did take the offer? How big would I be now, and would we be growing side by side in that giant barn of the Trainers?” I could feel myself getting hard at the thought. Growing into a massive beast of burden without a care in the world, finally achieving our dreams of unnaturally huge immobile muscled growth. I started to pant heavily, and my hands found their way down my jock as if they had a mind of their own.

“Anything to grow” we always told each other. Maybe that’s why I had been pushing myself so hard in the gym lately, even harder than usual. I felt like without my buddy there with me, I had to work out hard enough for both of us. For whatever reason though, my growth tapered off around three hundred and forty pounds. I have really had to work hard, comparatively speaking to before, to get to my current weight. I couldn’t put my finger on it. I was eating correctly, and surely eating enough to fuel more growth, but the growth wasn’t coming.

Still, I was the biggest guy in the gym now with my friend gone which was a little bitter sweet. The guys there who once mocked the old little me had long stopped trying to get my growth secret out of me and had been possessed with a desire to admire and worship the big guy in the room. I did outweigh most of them by around a hundred pounds but I just wasn’t interested. There was a sea of both men and women wanting my attention or just wanting to see me take my overstretched shirts off, but my thoughts always returned to my missing buddy.

That was about when I first encountered a couple of new friends. I spotted them in the reflection of the mirror in front of the incline bench while I was lifting. A group of three pretty small guys. None were quite as tall as I was but those lithe bodies reminded me at once what I had worked so hard to leave behind. The intensity of my reps never changed, nor did my form, but I continued to watch them. The looked timid, looking around as if they were suddenly on a complete foreign world where nothing familiar resided. The other guys at the gym didn’t help them feel any more welcome; not so subtly sneering as they approached, making snide comments or not even acknowledging their existence. I could practically hear my brow furrowing.

I set the weight back into its position on the bench and took the weights off of the bar, putting them back where I got them. When I finished, I could see the three friends from earlier walking towards the door, heads hanging low and looking defeated as the guys ridiculed them for even stepping in. I walk towards them with purpose, my footsteps landing heavily on the ground. The jokes and comments stopped when I glared at a group of them as I passed and called out to the three friends just as one of their hands were reaching for the door.

“Hey! Don’t leave yet, you haven’t even had a tour of the place! My name is Jim by the way. What’s all of yours?” I said to them smiling warmly down at them. They paused, I could see the intimidation on their faces but I was used to it being as big as I was. They all looked at one another, incredulous at my upbeat tone. I understood of course, all of the other big guys at the gym had been nothing but unkind, why would they believe that the biggest of them would be any different? Man, if they only knew! “Don’t worry, not everyone here is as big a jerk as those guys are.” I said warmly, holding out my hand to them invitingly. “I saw you guys come in while I was working on a set over there” Gesturing towards the back of the gym where the heaviest weights were. “Saw you through the mirror”

“Erm.. a thanks but we don’t seem to really fit in here…” the smallest one said, looking behind me and watching the other builders lifting their weights to the symphony of grunts and clanking metal.

“Yeah, we would love to grow, but it will be hard enough without having to deal with them every day we come. We will just look for another gym”

“Oh don’t mind them! They treated me the same when I first got here and look at me now!” I flexed, throwing both of my arms up and making my bicep peek. I could see their eyes widening and loved the sound of them sucking air through their teeth. The attention, the silent praise, I loved every second of it, and now that I had their attention… “Now I am the biggest guy here and half of them have begged just to be my spotter, some even offered me blow jobs if I said yeah.” The knowledge I could get other bodybuilders to want to worship me was hot but they would never compare to my buddy “But I never would have gotten this body if there wasn’t a nice guy around who showed me the ropes. He doesn’t work out here anymore, but I feel like paying it forward you know? If you’ll let me, I would love to do the same for you guys.”

They looked at each other again. It was pretty clear they didn’t believe me and their eyes practically screamed “this is a trap” so without another word, I pulled out my wallet. I hadn’t been this huge for long and my ID still had my old picture and stats on them, so I pulled it out and handed it to them. Their jaws dropped. I just grinned as they passed it back and forth among one another, looking up at me then back to the ID.

“HOLY CRAP you weighed less than I do!”

“Were you starving?” another said looking up at me

“Haha no, lets just say a diet of slim jims and instant noodles wasn’t the most substantial meal choice one could have. But I spent most of my time either on my computer or at school telling myself that I didn’t have time to fix a proper meal back then.” The tension was all but gone. We shared a few laughs and they were all looking notably more relaxed. After chatting with one another for a little longer, I realized that I didn’t know any of their names! I had introduced myself but then we started talking and I never got theirs. So I asked. The shortest of them introduced himself as Alex. He had dark, short, perpetually messy hair no matter how hard he seemed to try to keep it neat, and the other two were two identical blond twins named James and Ben.

“It’s nice to meet you all! Sorry I didn’t ask earlier, that was pretty rude of me..”

“Nah, it’s cool man.” Ben said smiling at me

“Sure thing.” And I did just that. I showed them the weight room and where all of the benches and machines were, and told them that we could come back to them later and I could show them the ropes on how to use all of them. I showed them the locker room where people were understandably changing, showering, flexing in the posing area that the gym had built in practicing for competitions or just admiring their own hard work. Alex looked uncomfortable, half hiding behind his friends when we walked into that area and avoided looking at the mirrors I noticed. I knew that on his face, knew exactly what he was feeling. He wasn’t happy with how he looked, didn’t like his size and thin frame. I knew how it felt, and could feel something in me well up, like I HAD to help him feel that boost of confidence that he came into this place to seek out, the pride in one’s form. I looked in the mirror and thought I saw my friend, but it was just my reflection staring back at me from the other side of the mirror… wearing the same face he was when we spoke for the very first time. I smiled, just as Ben and James started posing in the mirror too, laughing at each other and commenting on how one day they would grow huge muscled twins. I laughed with them and said id loved to see that happen just before leading them back out and continuing the tour. I showed them the cardio area. The stuff in here was pretty straight forward and they already knew how to use it all, so we all went back to the weight room.

I showed them around the weight room again, recapping all I had introduced to them earlier, showing them how to use each on, warning them against just dumping weight on and trying to lift it without first finding out where their limits were. I told them what each machine was for and proper form. We talked about dumbbells and the many varieties of exercises we could do with them. They told me about their goals, naming their favorite bodybuilders and how they would love bodies like that. Seeing them as super heroes of sorts before realizing that it was getting late and it was time to go home. We exchanged numbers and said we would meet up again the next day and went our separate ways.

The next day, we met up at the gym again. I saw them when they walked in and they sought me out. As soon as I finished my set, I scribbled down the weight I was curling, how many reps, and how it felt before during and after like I usually did while they all started themselves. We talked with one another while we in between going from one machine to another, setting the weights and so on before becoming completely focused the seconds our hands touched the metal bar. We would work to failure, switch with our spotters and they would do the same. I had to slow down with them around but I didn’t mind, and something about this felt nostalgic and put me in a pretty good mood.

I wanted to tell them about the Trainer but I didn’t have another ticket to hand out. I tried emailing the guy but he danced around the question being pretty cryptic about it saying stuff like “it won’t be necessary soon” Which was weird but I didn’t press it. I just wish I could share the gains I have with these guys too. We had been hanging around each other for about a year since we met and ended up telling them about the Trainer anyway after they swore they would never tell. And I believed them. We had all become inseparable since that first day and they had all grown impressively serum or no. I was proud of them, and they were all proud of themselves.

One day while we were working out at the gym, we sparked a conversation about what our fantasy goals were. Not that we hadn’t had this talk a million times in the past, but this one seem different somehow. We walked into the gym and all walked to the back where the heavy weights were and began working our chests. We reached a point where we were all comfortable talking while working out, keeping track of our form and reps throughout our conversation. Ben and James  were chugging their pre workout shakes while we warmed up our muscles for the exercises ahead when Alex asked after catching my eye in the mirror “So Jim you are already pretty huge! What are your ultimate goals, really, like if you didn’t have a limit to how big you could get?”

I finished gulping my own shake and wiped my mouth before answering, belching just as I opened my mouth to respond “You mean from more steroids like we are using now?” I leaned in lowering my voice “Or do you mean from more serum?”

“Yeah with serum. You haven’t seem to have been growing like you used to even though you really want to get huge… you have been jokingly saying you might take up the Trainers offer if it came up again”

“He just wants to be a giant muscle beast along with his buddy” James chimed in.

“Growing along each other, widening lats, thickening necks, muscles growing so massive that you both become immobile, helplessly huge” Ben added in a teasing sing song voice. They weren’t entirely wrong. They all knew how much I missed my first gym buddy. The guy who introduced me to how to lift and the first person I introduced to the Trainer. I think the combination of me fantasizing about how huge he must be right now growing under the personal guidance of that man and my growing frustration with my size was making me really want to make it a reality, to just let everything go and grow into  a massive freak. Odd that I still have body image problems at just shy of four hundred pound. My body may have grown but I guess I never out grew the feeling of being too small I had when I first walked into the gym almost a year and a half ago… Body dysmorphia disorder is a stubborn little tarte.

“Mmmmff! Stop it you two, you know how talk like that gets me! And it’s hard to bench press with one hand while I’m jerking off with the other.” Fidgeting a little, not realizing my hand was already down my shorts.

“Doesn’t seem to be stopping you know.” Alex teased with a wink, nodding towards my crotch bringing my attention to what I was doing.

“Uhg, see!” I pulled my hand rapidly out from my pants, blushing red as a tomato. “Well what about you guys? If you could change one thing about yourselves, what would it be?

“Hmm” Alex said, biting his lower lip. The brothers fell into contemplation too. Obviously we all wanted more muscle but of the four of us, I was definitely the one who wanted it the most. “I think I would be hairier” Alex finally said, breaking the silence between us. “I am only five feet and nine inches so even though I way just as much as Ben and James, I look a lot thicker than they do”

God I was envious of that. True I was bigger than Alex in size weight and proportion but I had to use Serum and steroids to do it! Eating enough to feed a family every day. Wanting to a massive freak of muscle and being so tall at the same time kind of makes that harder, or at least feel harder. I had to have MUCH thicker muscles than my friends did just to look bigger because they had more space to occupy. So Alex at 5’9 ballooned out faster than anyone else. I felt envious of him, but proud and happy at the same time, elated that I could help someone else grow like I did.

Ben snorted and threw up his arms, flexing from one pose to another “Nah, I DEFINITELY look thicker than you man!”

James rolled his eyes, smirking and sighing “Here we go again” just before Alex rolled his head over his shoulders and cracked his knuckles, sliding off of his bench and walking up to the nearby mirror beside Ben and mimicked his posing. They went from pose after pose, losing each other and themselves in the motions. The feeling of their own muscles brought to tension in had become as hypnotic to them as it was for me, as it became for anyone who pours their blood and sweat into that beautiful thing known as the pump! I sat back, watching them as they flexed as hard as they could, not so much competing against one another anymore as they were seeing if they could make each new pose more impressive than the last, and it had not gone unnoticed to the other gym goers.

A crowd was forming just behind us. I was so focused on Ben and Alex that I didn’t notice their approach, even with the mirror just in front of me. The guys were taking time out of their own workouts to watch. Some were walking up to join in the impromptu competition between my two buddies. It was close between the lot of them. Ben and Alex had gone from skin and bone practically competition ready bodybuilders in just a year, working out hard and eating like starved maniacs! But it worked. God did it work, and their unwavering dedication in the gym and outside of it was having its effects on everyone else.

The whole gym, once a pretty hostile place to new comers was becoming a more and more welcoming place. The guys, after seeing the likes of me and these three rise from zero to hero in such a short amount of time, and the biggest guy, first my first friend, then me helping them was rubbing off on them too. Someone always welcomed the new men and women who walked in, showed them the ropes, helped them get situated in a plan then proceeded to guide them. The membership in the gym just kept growing and growing, the staff didn’t even have to try to convince new people to want to be here, they just came all on their own learning of the atmosphere of the place from a friend or neighbor. As a result, the place was more packed with muscle than an IFBB stage, and so was the surrounding town! Every other person it seemed to be bodybuilding in town now, so much so that the place was becoming known for having more bodybuilders per capita than anywhere else in the world, kind of made me proud to be a part of it.

After nearly half an hour of this everyone started to calm down and return to their own routine, talking amongst themselves over who was bigger than whom and we did the same, deciding to talk while we lifted and promising not to let ourselves get distracted again. While we lifted we talked through ringing of metal and choir of grunts about our desires. Alex reiterating that he would like to be hairier.

“But not just normal hairy. I want it to be practically fur. Like a trail leading from my crotch to my chest. Ya know, something fuzzy to lay on” Blushing as me mentioned it “Never liked how smooth I am naturally. It feels as if I skipped that part of puberty! I don’t even grow a beard!” Alex said, blushing. Or at least I think it was blushing. Just in case I took a tighter grip on the bar as he lifted it.

“Yeah I could see that” James said while watching his brothers form as he bench pressed “Me? I think I’d want a bigger package”

“Who doesn’t” I chuckled

“Nah man, Im talking about weirdly huge! Like the way you want to have larger than life muscle. I think id want a package that matched the size of my growing body ya know?”

“Yeah I could see that I guess” I said “What about you Ben? You have been unusually quiet. Get tuckered out after your little flex out with Alex?”

“As if! Little guy could barely keep up with me” He said through a playful smile. Alex just smirked as he pushed through his last rep and we switch places. “I think I’d just like being more attractive…”

“What? Are you calling me ugly?” his brother teased

“’Course! You’ve got a face only a mother could love.” We all broke out laughing. When Ben caught his breath he continued. “No I mean magnetic, like I’ve got an aura about me”

“You pretty much have that as it is buddy.” I said, pushing though my first couple of reps, gritting my teeth unconsciously from the effort “Your big, but not so big guys are intimidated so much they are afraid to approach you. It feels like you get a number every time we go out”

“Heh, true…. But it’s not every guy in the room” He winked

“Hah, like you could handle that many men! Sounds like someone wants to die of exhaustion!” I said laughing.

“This coming from the same guy who wants to be so heavily muscled he can’t fit through his bedroom door?” he retorted

“Fair enough” I said. And that was the general tone for the rest of our workout. It even continued when we walked out and sat down at Ben and James’s place to eat. Those two are pretty good cooks. On and on, getting more and more to our intimate fantasies and desires, bits and pieces we hadn’t even shared with each other before. I feel we are closer for it. No one was shamed for their desires or insecurities, we all have them after all. We spoke of the conflicting mixture of remorse for not taking up the Trainer on his offer to test his new serum, but joy that I have for sharing it with my friend and mentor, and getting to meet the three of them. Alex’s envy of my body hair and wanting it to be out of the norm, as well as the twins. It seemed like whatever our wish, we wished for it to be extraordinary. Mine was at least fairly possible with guys like the Trainer around, as was Ben’s fantasies for the same reason, the other two I wasn’t so sure of though.

At the end of our meal and an impromptu movie night together, we all said our goodbye’s, shared a few bear hugs, and headed home for bed. When I got home, I immediately stripped and walked in front of a mirror. I flexed for a while, seamlessly flowing from one pose to another. My biceps were peaking, my abs were rippling hills, my lats were wide as a hang glider, my thighs and calves were thick as tree trunk, so much so that it made it difficult to walk like a normal person and instead forced me to move in a sort of awkward waddle that I had simply learned to live with, even my forearms and neck were thick and powerful. Pausing and biting my lip.

“It still isn’t big enough…” were the words that crept from between my lips in an inaudible whisper, like the words had willed themselves into being on their own volition. I continued to flex halfheartedly, obsessing over the memory of the conversation me and my buddies had today. We all wanted more from ourselves, some aspect of masculinity that we simply weren’t satisfied with. Something that we not only wanted to enhance, but wanted to be well beyond the realms of what is the physical norm, enhanced to the level that we aren’t considered normal anymore, even indecent to look at in mainstream society. I smiled and paused in my flexing, shaking my meaty butt in the mirror making me feel sexy all the way to the shower to clean up before bed.

In the bathroom I turned on the hot water and stepped in, lathering up my body and relishing in the sensation of my sliding up each muscle, cresting over the peak before sliding down the other side. I did this for each muscle, progressing purposefully slowly over each and every rolling hill of steel hard flesh. My broad shoulders were sore after today so I spent time caressing them, feeling each portion of my deltoids, kneading them under my meaty, callused hands. It felt so wonderful running the warm water over it, feeling the suds building up on my body. I worked down to my bicep, moaning as I flexed it and felt the great bulk in my hands, its size, its density. I quivered as I ran my hand down to my tricep, thick and broad in its own right, filling out my arm. I loved how tight the sleeve of shirts felt around them when I dressed myself, always threatening to rip and tear from just everyday motions. Even my forearms were the very soul of size! Broad, vascular, powerful, like every other part of my body. Next I gave this same attention to my other arm and came to my pecs, my huge bulging pecs made it a little difficult to see my own feet without bending over to see them, the nipples pointing downward from the pectorals filling out in size, something I would never tire of seeing, or feeling. Both of my callused and powerful hands worked their way up to my pectorals, pressing against the giant mountains of flesh. I flexed against them reflexively and moaned again feeling the impressive power born from hard work, eating, serum and the dreams of a tall scrawny guy who wanted to be of freakish proportion and proud of it.

I was getting hard as the water ran down my body. A respectable size on its own, veiny and pulsing, begging for attention… but my muscles begged so much louder! The feeling of hands caressing my body, feeling me up, inspecting me like a piece of meat, reminding me just how big I have become has become far more pleasurable to me than touching my cock. In fact I often cum hands free now from just the feeling of someone, anyone squeezing my pecs. My legs quivered as my hands pressed down on those meaty slabs again, like jello trying to support my weight. I had the thought that maybe I should sit down and take a bath rather than a shower. With that thought, I turned off the shower head and reached for the bubble bath, mixing it into the rising warm water. The suds were pleasant smelling and thick, like clouds hovering in my tub. I sat down in the water, and as I did, the water level rapidly rose. My shoulders were sliding along the sides of my porcelain surface as I lowered myself. Unfortunately as I had grown larger, my poor tube had grown to be a tighter and tighter fit. This was unfortunate because I absolutely LOVE bubble baths! I only reluctantly switched to showers because of how tight a fit my tub was. No space be damn today though, I was GOING to have my bubble bath!

As I got as comfortable as I could in the bath, comically squeezing myself into it I let myself go and fell into a deep sense of relaxation. I sighed heavily, letting all the tensions of the day go, all of my muscles warming up and loosening under the sweet balm of the soapy water. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into near sleep in the water, letting my mind wonder where ever it would. As the bubbles slowly floated across the water like clouds on a gently breeze, my mind was again returning to all me and my friends had talked about. I thought about Alex desire for body hair, I imagined a thick forest of fur on his chest, sitting proudly on his now well defined pectorals and trailing gracefully down towards his crotch. Hair on his shoulders, arms and legs, even on the knuckles on his hands and feet. I Thought about what he would do if he ever found a way to get this miraculous level of body fur. Images flashed in my mind of him laying down, sprawled out on a rug and me laying my face against his fuzzy chest, smiling as he pets my head. I didn’t care that he was nearly a foot shorter than I was, it would feel nice to have that sort of attention.

I thought about Ben and his desire for a larger cock, testicles and libido. Not that his libido was lacking, far from it. But he wanted more. He wanted to have inhuman levels of testosterone flowing through his system, wanted to be able to lay with a guy for days on end without ever needing to rest, wanted to be able to ejaculate dozens of times a day with each load enough to fill a bowl! He mentioned the kind of proportions he would like. He wanted his testicles to be large as soccer balls and be able to lay his forearm against his manhood and his manhood to be both longer and thicker. Once he grew large enough that he could no longer penetrate anyone anymore he wouldn’t care as long as his unnatural size could be shown off and admired. “You guys can put me on a leash if I ever become that much of a freak and parade me around town if you like. Hell, I might even beg for it!” were just some of his words. He loves attention, loves showing off, loves to tease and make both happy and aroused by his actions. The feeling I have for my muscles and feeling their weight is what he wants to have out of such a growth, even if it more or less makes his cock worthless and unusable. It’s not about using it for him, it’s about showing it off, being something someone else can play with and admire. In fact, the juxtaposition of having a massive cock like every man wants, but having it so big that it is pointless for sex makes him even more aroused.

Then there is his brother James. He wanted something a little different. He wanted to be more attractive, but not in just in the since one would imagine. Like his brother, he is very good looking, and has the kind of personality that draws your attention and makes you want to get to know him, share a drink and hang out with, but he wanted to be attractive on a chemical level too. Something primal like you see in nature, pheromones that makes you lose control. He wanted something that would make drunk from, something that when he entered the room, he filled it with his presence rather you were aware of it or not and reduce every guy present into overly aroused beasts.

Inevitably my thoughts returned to my own body… large as it was, it could be larger. It could always be larger. I wondered too, how big my friend must be by now. He has been under the direct care of the Trainer for around a year now, and if he was still doing what he propositioned me for, there was no telling the kind of size a man could have at this point. I knew of course that he wouldn’t be the same. He would be lucky if he still remembered his own name which is why I turned him down but… I always wondered… what if I said yes? Would I be as big as he is now? Probably not, the serum, though miraculous increases size based on what it had to work with when you started it. Since he was bigger than me I was when I started using it on top of it being the Trainers strongest experimental cocktail… GODS he must be a monster by now! I wanted to keep my intelligence true but I think maybe it would have been OK if we did it together let it all go side by side, grow into real live hyper muscled, hyper endowed forerunners in the world of size! But the night was only getting later, and I needed to get ready for bed. I couldn’t sit here and contemplate the “what ifs” that my insatiably size hungry mind had to offer.

I climbed myself out of the tub, having to awkwardly roll myself onto the floor to accomplish it and stood back up, unplugging the drain and drying myself off lazily, again working over my body a little more than was actually necessary to dry off and walked, naked towards my bedroom. On my way to the bed, I could feel my feet getting sluggish, like there was something more to be done and they were  trying to turn me back to finish whatever it was I neglected to accomplish during the day. I let my feet direct my path and I found myself walking back out of my bedroom and to my desk where my computer sat quiet and cold. The bath may have been over, but my thoughts had followed me out of the bathroom. I don’t think I will be able to sleep if I don’t at least check to see if I can find something that can help me and my friends with the transformations we desire. I had the Trainer of course but what about them? We have been growing for a year together, been through a lot in a short time, shared much… I wanted to give them more

So down I sat on the simple chair in front of my desk, eliciting a long groan from the chair taking on my weight in protest. As my body settled in the seat and the groans of the chair beneath me stopped I hopped onto the internet and started searching. At first I started with simple key words, body hair enhancements, pheromones, penis enlargement, things that we had talked about together and got bout as much as I expected. There were a handful of things about body hair enhancement but not much, a doctor here and there who had experimented with it with mixed results and one or two actually seemed pretty promising, but too expensive to be in our range to buy the sort of thick hair he was going for. I looked up more and more. I looked up supplements that might work, increases in testosterone perhaps? Some of   what he was taking now already involved that and though he got a little hairier, it was nowhere near at the sort of level I knew he was looking for. Alex wanted really dense man fur, the kind only a few men are blessed with. I saw magic pills or lotions here and there, not unlike what you would come to expect from all the penis pill ads or spam mail that seems to find you even when you never touch a site that might link you to them which I just ignored them and continued on, not wanting to waste what time I had before I absolutely needed to get to sleep.

I got even less than I thought I would looking for pheromones. As I looked, I found brief descriptions of the human pheromone that we supposedly have and react to without realizing it, having to do somehow with our immune systems lots of things that to me sounded like mumbo jumbo and some things that were again some sort of pill or powder, that sounded like pure science fiction, vaguely scientific sounding with little proof to try to trick you into thinking that whatever product was more legitimate than it actually was to get you to buy their “lab tested test proven” secret ingredient that would never be mentioned to you. And if that wasn’t the case then It was mostly talking about something in the animal kingdom that was not applicable to humans.

I was just about to head to bed when a banner on one of the dozens sites I had open caught my eye. There was a simple yet familiar logo on it that was ringing a bell for me. There was a Double helix followed by a sort of hexagonal symbol with lines leading off of it to other full or broken hexagonal shapes, the sort of thing that makes you think about a diagram of a chemical compound. I didn’t know why so I stopped and looked at it for a while, wracking my brain as to where I had seen it before. I had seen it a few times before, just some unassuming banner with not much on it except for that logo and a couple of tiny lines of text. It was simple and didn’t grab my attention so I paid it no mind up until now. Even noticing that this was the same symbol something else was clawing its way to the surface of my memory. I had seen this symbol before, in the real world, not just on web sites, somewhere, but I couldn’t remember where exactly. So I thought about places I go to frequently, which is pretty much the gym, the post office to pick up my serum in my PO box, the grocery store and to the guys house every so often. I thought as hard as I could but the memory wasn’t coming to me. If it wasn’t AT one of these places, maybe…

I thought about the paths I would take on my way to and from my frequent haunts and it gnawed at me more than before. Clearly I was on the right track but it wasn’t quite close enough. Then I remembered a few months back when there was construction on the road between my house and the post office that forced me to take a detour that brought me near the outskirts of the little town I lived in, to an area I never really went because nothing I needed or that interested me was in that part of town. I drove past a construction site with this very symbol on it. I thought maybe I was mistaken but I had to pass it a lot until the roads were done being repaved so I had plenty of memories of seeing it in passing and at red lights. At first I thought it was going to be some kind of warehouse but it ended up being some sort of research center or something, for what I didn’t know and never bothered to check until now.

Looking at the banners closely I saw a series of symbols that wouldn’t mean much to most, may even have been written off as a scam to the unenlightened. But to me they were the labels of various series of serum… SERUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trainer was making the stuff public and he was setting up a location right here in my own home town! And from the looks of the research center, he was going to be sporting a lot more than his ranch would have been able to offer. I went to their website and it was there, every serum the Trainer ever talked to me about and more. There were things for bodily growth and shrinkage, libido, full body hair growth and targeted, production EVERYTHING you could think of and it was coming to town! My hands started to shake, my heart was racing. The talk on the website made it sound as if it would be affordable too. Places for test subjects who would get experimental agents for free to test the results. Knowing the trainer he has something to undo any changes in case things go wrong. Well at least if it wasn’t his last batch of serum I suppose but still. I would definitely have to look more into this in the morning and tell the guys all about it when I wake up in the morning. Something tells me tomorrow is going to be a long and interesting day.

To be continued

• Upvote 22

This is a still growing story. I set the characters loose in the setting and it ended up getting much much larger than I thought it would if you will forgive the pun. Expect more in the future. More muscles, more growth, more transformation!

Give your thoughts on what you liked, or didn't like about it. I welcome any comments

• Upvote 5

I love it - I think this story has a lot of potential!   I hope it doesn't result in dumb beasts - but definitely in the 'more than they wished for' category.  Great writing!!