Cap & Bucky, Part 1 by Bjort

Bjort

you also have another formatting issue:

it's unreadable for everyone who - like me - have the white theme (with white background) and can't switch to the dark one

• Upvote 2

On August 13, 2016 at 7:06 AM, graniteknighte said:

Bjort, you realise I hope that Cap and Bucky are my favourite superhero pair to ever exist yes? and that you have hit every button for me... wow this was hot!

Thanks graniteknighte!  It is really great to hear that my writing has tripped your trigger, so to speak!  I really wanted to be Bucky when I was a kid! ?  He and Cap are right up there, although in my book, for sheer muscle lust the Mighty Thor wins by just a single whisker.  I already have part two in the works with ideas for more...and wait until Sgt. Fury and the Howling Commandos jump into the mix!  Oh Prunella!!!  Cheers mate! ?

7 minutes ago, Kumagoro said:

you also have another formatting issue:

it's unreadable for everyone who - like me - have the white theme (with white background) and can't switch to the dark one

Doh!  Another newbie goof!  Sorry man.  Can anyone out there advise the tech challenged new kid  on how to fix this?  Gratitude! ?

15 hours ago, Bjort said:

Doh!  Another newbie goof!  Sorry man.  Can anyone out there advise the tech challenged new kid  on how to fix this?  Gratitude! ?

It's not that I don't know how to change the theme.

It's that I can't. I have an eye problem and reading white-on-black is very hard for me (hence why reading black-on-white is perfect!)

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 3:12 PM, barraganap said:

I 1000% totally ship Stucky. :)

I'm a Stucky author myself but more mainstream.

Keep on keepin on!

Thanks man,  Would love to read your stuff.  Is it archived here?  Keep pumping and writing! :)

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 5:54 AM, Wicked said:

Damn that was hot! Can't wait for part two

Cheers Wicked!  Very glad it passed the hotness test. ;)  Part two is in the works and I will, by the Crimson Bands of Cytorak, try to keep the hotness level as high as a body can stand!!!

Terrific writing, Bjort. You've managed to convey a real sense of who the characters are - particularly your protagonist Bucky - whilst also creating something steamy and erotically-charged. I have to admit, I'm more of a DC fan than a Marvel one, but if Marvel comics had been like this while I was growing up, I might have switched sides :)

• Upvote 1