Cap & Bucky, Part 1 by Bjort

Bjort

Hi all,  I recently mentioned in another thread on Fan Fiction that I had written my own story about Captain America and Bucky.  With some encouragement, and in the name of science, here is the first installment of that story.  I hope you all have and much fun reading it as I did writing it ;)  Let me know what you think and feel free to make suggestions.  Us writers and such attention whores! 

Excelsior! (as Stan Lee used to say), Bjort

The True and Unauthorized History of Captain America & Bucky

As written by James Buchannan Barnes III, manuscript edited by Bjort.

Freeport, Bahamas—February 23, 1944

I don’t really know who the hell I am writing this to, or for--for that matter.  It’s just that both Cap and I are so sick of the crap that has been spewed out about us by the Army in the name of “morale” that I thought I would at least write down the real story.  I know damned well that if the brass ever found this they would burn it, as they would see it as not only showing up what a load of shit they have been giving out with but as also “morally reprehensible” and “perverted”.  Fucking hypocrites!

Anyway, I ought to start with the basics.  My name is James Buchannan Barnes III and I am 19 years old.  My mother calls me Jimmy or James or when she is irritated with me--Trip, but everyone else has always called me Bucky.  My Dad called me that from the get go to annoy my Mom and to avoid confusion as he was called Jimmy and he hated Trip for someone with a III after his name. 

I am an Army brat.  My Dad joined the infantry in the last war and decided to make a career of it.  He eventually went to OCS and became a Captain in the newly formed paratroopers.  Later on he also worked a lot with commando and guerilla combat training groups.   He was killed in a plane crash when I was 12.

We were stationed at a big training base outside DC at the time.  My Dad had been something of a rising star in certain Army circles.  The brass took it on themselves to look after Mom and me and she got a decent pension and a job on base working as a secretary. 

Needless to say with Mom working I was pretty much on my own.  I did OK in school but ran wild the rest of the time.  Some of Dad’s old friends kept an eye on me (more of that a bit later).  I soon learned all the ins and outs of life on base and, for the most part, had free reign.  Soon I was getting after school commando training and a few other things on the side from my Dad’s old unit.  I was also making decent money doing errands and scamming the troops at dice and poker. I was not a big kid, but I was quick on my feet and pretty sharp on the uptake.  I was about 5’ 8” back then and was built like a middle distance runner—which I was.  I was reasonably good looking too, with wavy brown hair, green eyes and what I was told was a nice smile. 

About that same time I also found out something else about myself—that I am as queer as a three dollar bill.  Not in a sissy kind of way, mind you, but I found out that I was completely hot for cock and muscles—or preferably both in the same package.  Girls just left me cold—no reaction at all.  Needless to say I kept this discovery on the QT as much as I could, although I must admit that an Army training base certainly provides ample opportunity for a confirmed cock hound. 

I turned 18 and graduated from High School in the spring of ’42.  I had decent grades and, thanks to Mom’s connections with the brass and other big shots, a place at the Point for the fall.  Things on base had gone into high gear after Pearl Harbor with loads of construction and lots of men rotating in and out all the time.  By then I had become a sort of unofficial mascot for Dad’s old commando unit--secretly training and “playing” with them on a regular basis.  All of my skills, both military and social had developed considerably.  I became adept at guerilla combat, weapons and explosives, slight of hand, various cons, drinking, swearing, games of chance, muscle worship and was generally considered to give the best blow job in the Army by those in the know.  I was looking forward to a last summer on base and to applying my skills to the as yet unsuspecting members of the West Point entering class.

A few days after graduation my Mom threw a slight monkey wrench into my plans for a summer of fun and leisure.  She, of course, knew nothing of my extracurricular activities or that I had a substantial wad of cash stashed away.  She was concerned that I have enough money to pay for incidentals in the fall and had arranged for me to work officially on base doing miscellaneous janitorial scut work.  I really couldn’t buck this idea without giving too much away so I went along with it.  Fortunately my boss in the maintenance and cleaning office was an easy going lifer who was more than happy to give me a free hand as long as the work got done.  Slipping him the occasional smuggled pint bottle certainly did not hurt either.

Even before Pearl Harbor the base has seen a lot of new construction and war readiness activities.  One of the most mysterious was a new training compound that had been built miles from any other base facilities.  It was all very top secret—no one really knew what the hell it was for and regular base personnel were kept away during construction.  The finished product looked more like a prison than an Army base.   It was surrounded by a very high solid wall topped with razor wire and was posted with signs threatening gunfire for any who approached the perimeter.  The really odd part was that after it was complete this camp, known simply as Area S, was sealed off and not used.  By the time I went to work in May of ’42 the entire facility had been empty and seemingly abandoned for more than 6 months.

My first day on the job the boss handed me a set of keys and asked if I had a bicycle.  I said yes and asked him what that had to do with anything.  He told me that the brass wanted someone to schlep over to Area S and do a general cleaning. I was also to check for minor repair needs.  The boss said that he did not want me to use something from the motor pool and that he did not have time or the manpower to drive me out there.  Given that it was a decent 10 miles around the base to get there he felt I would need my bike.  He handed me a set of keys and told me that there should be plenty of janitorial supplies out there, so not to worry about toting along mops, brooms etc.  He said I could take as little or as much time as I need as long as the place looked relatively clean and I reported all maintenance issues to him. 

I bitched a bit about this—but it was a nice morning for a bike ride.  I took off home, fetched my bike and headed for the mysterious Area S.  As it was already warm and a bit humid out, I changed into a fairly snug pair of gym shorts and a white t-shirt which showed off my tight frame to advantage.  I made sure to ride straight through the base parade ground, giving the troops a bit to look at.  I was such a tease!

After peddling around the perimeter fence at a good clip for a while I came to the turn off for Area S complete with chain link fence and deadly warning signs.  It was another mile or so through dense woods to the actual compound.  I unlocked the man gate and got my first look at the highly secret facility.  What a disappointment!  It looked like any other training facility with all the usual buildings. The only difference I could see is that these were all recently finished.  Despite the newness, the place had an air of abandonment as the grounds had not been tended.  My orders were to clean up building interiors only—particularly bathrooms and kitchens—and to spot any problems and report them up the command chain. 

Area S was not a large facility.  It seems to have been designed for small individual unit training—possibly a commando group.  As I circulated around I did notice that everything in the compound seemed to be especially well built and that it was all of a slightly larger scale that the other areas of the base.  It made for a strange environment.  Someone had clearly spent a packet on the place as it was all first class equipment and facilities.  How typical of the Army to spend all the effort and dough on this place and then to let it sit unused with no upkeep for over half a year.  Fatheads!

There really was not that much to do.  The construction crews had done a very thorough job cleaning up after themselves and the buildings had all been sealed tight since then.  Nevertheless I cleaned the kitchens and the enlisted barracks bathroom.  I swabbed out the gym locker room and was truly impressed with the gym facility and equipment--all brand new and state of the art.  I did the administrative office and then headed for the officers quarters. 

As I entered the building I heard running water.  “Great” I thought to myself “I’ll bet a pipe has broken and it will be a god-awful mess.”  As I headed down the corridor for the latrine I could hear that the water was running in the shower room.  “Well” I thought to myself, “No sense in getting my clothes wet as there is nobody around anyway.”  So I stripped off and began to haul bucket and mop etc into the shower room buck naked.

As I started to round the corner into the shower room I suddenly came to a silent but abrupt halt.  There was no broken pipe.  Someone was taking a shower at the far end of the shower room.  And what a someone!  Facing away from me was the biggest and most beautiful muscle stud I had ever seen.  He was tall—6’6” I found out later—and had a full shock of what looked to be golden blonde hair.  His frame bulged with muscle across his back and wide shoulders.  His arms were amazingly thick and his lats flared out like some sort of cape only to taper down to a tight narrow waste.  His ass was nothing short of glorious—a full on bubble muscle butt just asking to be fondled and fucked.  His legs, often such a disappointment on big men, were just a muscular as the rest of him with wide flaring thighs and massive calves.    As I stood there I also noticed a faint scent—a combination of soap, sweat, steam and a musky smell that was all man.  Most intriguingly that scent made me think all sorts of strange and sexy things.  I even imagined that his body was pulsing slightly with some sort of aura of vitality and power, straining as if some elemental force was pent up inside his massive frame just waiting to be set lose.  As it hit me I felt my nostrils flare and my head go light. My stomach gave a giddy lurch followed by an instant hardening in my crotch.  I damned near dropped my bucket--I was in instant lust!

I stood there frozen, not making a sound as this muscle god soaped himself up.  He raised one leg slightly and put his upraised foot on a nearby stool.  This gave me a view of one of the biggest pair of balls I have ever seen, but oddly no view of his cock.  This mystery was explained as, with eyes shut, he rotated under the shower head to reveal a massive tool already risen to half staff and from the look of things going quickly to what could be pec slapping level—it was that long!  His front was even more spectacular than his back, if that was possible.  He had a classic rugged square-jawed face with full lips just aching to be kissed long and hard.  His chest was deep and wide with bulging overhanging pecs, huge nibbleable nipples and a dusting of golden fur.  His abs were also lightly sprinkled with blond hair, perfectly chiseled and set like stone blocks over a blazing thatch of fiery golden pubes. 

As he continued to turn, eyes still shut against the spray of the shower, his cock did reach chest level. It seemed to go on forever and was unbelievably thick, tapering slightly to a glorious cut head the color of a ripe plum. He let out what seemed to be half pleasurable moan and half exasperated groan and said quietly “Damn, I thought I had gotten this monster under control.”  As he reached toward the hot water tap, I felt an uncontrollable urge possess me as my own manhood also rose to full height.  I was remarkably fearless, almost mesmerized, as I brazenly strutted up to him and said softly “Maybe I can give you a hand with that.”

Glorious deep blue eyes opened and gave me the classic deer-in-the-headlights stare.  I looked into those pools of deepest sky and felt something just click into place.  He looked as if he wanted to speak but I put my finger over my mouth and said “Shhhhh.”  Then I took hold of his massive cock with my right hand and reached up to his shoulder and neck to pull his lips and mouth toward mine.  He let out a soft moan as I slid my fist down his mighty shaft toward those perfect balls of his. He bent his head toward me and kissed me, gently at first but gradually as if both our lives depended on it.

What can I say about that first incredible kiss!  It was long and deep and it felt as if electric sparks were jumping between us as I seemed to become hyperaware of both my body and his.  I was beyond aroused!  It was as if every atom of me was reaching for him and shouting “Yes! This is it! This is what we have been looking for!  This is home!”  His kiss became stronger, less tentative as I began to work his cock with one hand and to feel his iron hard pec and squeeze its very aroused nipple with the other.  After what felt like a lifetime our kiss broke apart.  I moved down to tongue the great cleft between his pecs and then go to work sucking the nipple I had been squeezing.  He let out another slightly louder moan as my hand reached the thick base of his monster shaft and began to gently squeeze his massive churning balls. 

I finished off both of his amazing nipples, teasing and torturing until each stood out like a proud tower occupying the crest of a mountainous pectoral.  I looked back up at him for a moment and again he seemed about to speak.  I pulled his face back down to mine and went in for a second even more electrifying kiss that sent shockwaves zinging all over my body—especially down my now fully raging hard on.  “Jeez!” I thought as we French kissed like school kids on a first date “This super stud has damn near made me cum with just a couple of smooches!  I can’t wait for more!!!”

With that thought in my head I decided that I needed to move down slope for the main attraction.  I broke that amazing kiss and ran my tongue back down his chest, stopping for a brief flourish to each rock hard nipple, made my way down his insanely deep and cut granite wall abs (God those will be fun to nuzzle later on), and arrived at the golden thicket clustering around the unbelievably thick base of what is to this day the longest and most beautiful piece of man meat I have ever seen.  Getting down on my knees, I went straight to work on his cock and balls, giving them the most thorough and longest lasting blow job ever.  He had amazing stamina! 

I played with his enormous joint and orange-sized balls for what seemed like ages.  After a particularly vigorous tonguing to the rim of his helmet and the long underside of his manhood I chanced a quick pause to look up at his face and see how close he was to blowing what I knew was a humungous load.  He was just beginning to arch his neck back and had the most blissful look on his face when he got a snoot full from the still running shower.  I almost began to giggle, but he did not miss a beat reaching around with the hand that was not running its fingers through my hair and turned off the water.  I went right back to work and with the water off could hear him moaning softly with the occasional “oooohhh!” thrown in.

His cock tasted wonderful as I worked its massive iron hard shaft and glorious head--different from any man meat I had ever known.  As with the rest of him, his super-sized cock seemed to almost physically vibrate with power, as if it were holding back some explosion.    As his balls began to swell, precum the color of light golden honey began to flow down from his bright purple cock head.  Its first taste on my lips hit me like a strong slug of whiskey sending warmth across my body.  I slurped it up like a starved dog going for a T-bone—I could not get enough as the warmth spread and intensified like a slowly building fire of power and passion.  As I redoubled my tongue action his hips began to buck and his cock suddenly swelled to an even more magnificent size.  I could tell he was close to the king-god of all orgasms as I greedily sucked down the last of the precum, giving his helmet an even more intense working over.  He let out the sexiest deep growl rising into a shout of profound exultation as he came with a force that literally knocked me back. 

He came and came and came in amazing jets…fountains of delectable cum!   He plastered my face and hair with his initial load.  God the taste of it!  The feel of it in my guts and on my skin!  Golden jizz that made my entire body tingle and sing with that same electricity as when we had first kissed!  I lapped up as much of his man juice as I could manage.  I embraced his still rock hard cock and rubbed it against my chest and abs.  He came again as I massaged his seed all over my torso and crotch.  I was ready for his third eruption and lapped down as much of his manly nectar as I could get.  Again and again he shot in huge amounts, covering me from head to toe before his dick began to subside as he let out a long moan of contentment.

For a moment I lay back on the shower room floor, motionless, reveling in the incredible feelings whizzing around in my body and brain.  My muscle god lover too seemed in a trance as he leaned against the wall, eyes closed with a look of incalculable bliss on his gorgeous face.  As I slowly got up I realized that the gallons of cum he had just spewed across me were gone.  My body had absorbed every available drop like a dry desert plant in a sudden rain.  I felt, full, sated, complete for the first time.  I felt a thrilling sort of buzzing throughout my frame and was slightly dizzy as I stood up. 

I reached out to steady my self and suddenly found I was encircled by my super lover’s massively muscular arms.  I looked up into those deep blue eyes again and we connected, communicating without words, just reveling in having found what we both knew to be deep and abiding passion and love.  Contact seemed to intensify the electric feeling chasing rabbits through my limbs.  I began to shake, slightly at first, then harder as if I had a case of the DT’s.  I was not ill however, quite the opposite in fact. I felt amazing!

I took a step back from him and stood shaking in the middle of the room.  Suddenly my dizziness and disorientation passed, replaced by a growing sense of euphoric power.  I arched my spine with a crackle and threw my head back as the feeling continued to grow.  The shaking continued to intensify until I felt my entire body give a massive shudder.  My perception seemed to snap back into focus as the shaking stopped and I realized that my perspective was off.  I could now almost look my lover directly in the eye!  As I looked down at myself I realized that my bones had been changing—lengthening and thickening, tendons and ligaments growing denser and stronger.

The feeling of strength and power plateaued just for a second, and then kicked into an entirely new ecstatic dimension—better than any orgasm.  I felt as if strength and life were pouring into my body and that it was drawing on that power to fulfill its ultimate potential.  I was in utter bliss as my muscles began to stretch and bulge to fill in my newly expanded frame.  I felt my traps and delts spring up across my widening shoulders and neck--mounding up to amazing proportions.  My chest and lungs expanded, followed by my pecs which grew up and out, layer upon layer of brawn arching over my ribcage and meeting over my heart to plunge into a vertical Grand Canyon.  My back and lats ballooned out into a thick cobra hood of muscle, while my waist actually narrowed, forming a solid lattice of muscle supporting gloriously hard, and deep set abs. 

I was in complete ecstasy as I turned my head to see my upraised arms explode with massive manly forearms and huge triceps.  I flexed and beautifully peaked melon sized biceps sprung toward the sky—gleaming with power!  It is a curious sensation to feel your own ass expand with muscle just as your thighs and calves erupt with mighty sinews more than capable of supporting newly minted muscle. 

Suddenly all of the power seemed to focus on my cock and balls, which I suddenly realized had remained rock hard during the entire transformation.  I did not think that what was happening could get more intense or erotic, but it was nothing compared the feeling of my balls suddenly tripling their size, heavy and waiting to pump out massive loads through a dick which was rapidly turning into the flesh and blood equivalent of a fire hose!. 

That was exactly what my cock was straining to become as it stood straight up against my sexy new abs.  It felt incredibly hot as it strained upward, growing harder longer, thicker and more sensitive--ready for some serious man-on-man action.  Instinctively I reached for my burgeoning manhood just in time to slick it up with a generous dollop of silvery precum.  It seemed to leap to attention as I grabbed it’s now beer can width and began to stroke for all I was worth.  I gripped with new found strength in both hands, yet it remained hard and eager for as much rough wanking as I could provide.   I stroked for what seemed like ages, all the while my golden muscle god watched mesmerized—his own prodigious manhood now rising back to full attention. 

He tentatively, even shyly, moved around to embrace me from behind—pressing his glorious muscled body and humungous cock into me.  “Maybe I can give you a hand with that.” He whispered as he slowly reached around and began to massage one of my mountainous pecs and huge aching nipple with one hand while stroking my new massive cock with the other.  The touch was as incredible as our first, sending waves of pleasure through me as he began to kiss and nibble my ear.  He moved down to nuzzle my neck and trap as our stroking quickened.  I was building up to an incredible finish, aching to unleash my manliness for my lover.  I too let out a surprisingly low growl as I felt the dam about to burst.  My new voice rose into great shouts of ecstasy as I too shot off a massive high powered flood of cum.  Shot after shot followed as I unloaded my load in huge spurting jets and I nearly passed out from the intensity of the experience.  It was total and complete mind rocking bliss, undercut with a deep and powerful sense of infinite strength and stability.  As I finished I turned to face my lover once more and added into that overwhelming emotional mix the purest and most joyous feeling of happiness I had ever experienced.  We gazed at each other in complete understanding, desire and love.  We kissed deeply for what seemed like forever, and then broke off to look at each other--still in a lovers embrace. He blushed deeply for a moment and said in the sexiest husky-man voice I had ever heard

“Hello, my name is Steve.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 21

You have a formatting issue that needs cleaning up (i.e., basically you've posted the story twice!) Otherwise, great work! Here's hoping to see more of Bucky and Steve!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mguy said:

How I always imagined these two.  Glad you put it to words.

Very glad you like Mguy!  I fantasized about being the boy sidekick a lot as a youth.  I think  that might be a common thread among members here.  Anyway, thanks for the feed back! Part two is in the works! ??

11 hours ago, arpeejay said:

You have a formatting issue that needs cleaning up (i.e., basically you've posted the story twice!) Otherwise, great work! Here's hoping to see more of Bucky and Steve!

Cheers Arpeejay!  Part two is in the works. ?

• Upvote 1

Bjort, you realise I hope that Cap and Bucky are my favourite superhero pair to ever exist yes? and that you have hit every button for me... wow this was hot!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, graniteknighte said:

Bjort, you realise I hope that Cap and Bucky are my favourite superhero pair to ever exist yes? and that you have hit every button for me... wow this was hot!

Thanks graniteknighte!  It is really great to hear that my writing has tripped your trigger, so to speak!  I really wanted to be Bucky when I was a kid! ?  He and Cap are right up there, although in my book, for sheer muscle lust the Mighty Thor wins by just a single whisker.  I already have part two in the works with ideas for more...and wait until Sgt. Fury and the Howling Commandos jump into the mix!  Oh Prunella!!!  Cheers mate! ?