Jeff roommate part 5

liftme

I come out of the bathroom and Jeff is laying on the floor.  “Jump on” is all he says.  I lay on his massive back still naked and he starts doing pushups.  Up and down over and over, I lost count at 150 and he is moving with exact precision.  Not slowing down, but I find my self slowly sliding down his back and then my cock is wedged between his ass cheeks and Jeff clamps down and my cock is trapped.

“Hey now, be nice big guy!” I said to him.  Jeff just continues rep after rep, playing with my cock with his ass muscles. He starts to slow down and he stops in the up position and alternate flexing of his ass cheeks until I blow all over his back.  He then goes down and relaxes and I climb off while he just laughs.

“Let’s see if I can make you cum again.” I stand in front of him while he is kneeling on the floor and he wedges my cock between his bicep and forearms and just starts flexing his mammoth bicep.  I can’t move but he just twists his fist making it bounce around and in about 5 mins of this I am hard and ready to cum again.  He starts laughing knowing that I am close, one last big squeeze and bang I shoot again.  

“Oh you think that’s funny do ya?”  I tell him to stand up and try the same thing on him by putting his cock between my bicep and forearm and try with all my might to squeeze it.  I even grab my wrist with the other hand and try to apply more pressure.  

“Do you have a good grip on that cock?”  I look up at him and he just smiles and flexes his cock and it pulls right out my arm and slaps his abs.  To which he just starts laughing and drops to his knees.  I jump on this back and try to wrestle him.  He rolls over on his back and I get him in a schoolhouse pin.  

“You’re done now.”  I apply all the strength I can summon to his shoulders and I start to count “1…2…” and as I am about to say three his shoulders come off the floor and I am lifted as well.

“Not today little man.”  He drops his shoulder and grabs me and maneuvers me so that I am laying across his meaty pecs and starts bench pressing me at a very fast pace.  “You know that I normally bench almost 10 times your body weight for a normal workout and that means 15-20 reps for 2 to 3 sets?”  Jeff just continues to press me and letting me hit his chest with my body but he doesn’t slow down.  My cock hitting his pec and of course make me hard again.  Jeff feels that and starts rubbing my body across his pecs on the down rep.  After about a minute of this I am ready to blow again so he rubs me faster as his reps increase as well and I blow all over his pecs.  He laughs and just keeps going.  I am guessing about ten minutes of repping me has gone by before he tosses me from his arms onto my bed about 6ft away.  

Jeff stands up and walks toward me in a domineering nature.  “What else you want to try little man, I’m game for anything.  You see I’m Hercules and you are an insignificant bug.  As I said the first day, I can do anything I want with you and I will if I want.  I’m giving you an opportunity here to do whatever you want to take me down.  What’s next little man or should I say bug?”  The whole time he is saying this, he is smiling and trying his best not to laugh, trying to act like he’s mean, but he’s just messing with me and I know it.

I jump onto the bed and bounce up and down a few times until he is closer to me.  I launch my body aiming for his chest to hopefully do a body block and get him to step back after I hit him.  So I’m sailing through the air, aim is perfect, my body will be hitting him dead on his chest.  SMACK!!!  I hit but he doesn’t move except to bring his arms up to catch me in a semi-cradle.  I am facing the floor and his arms hold me steady, no step back, no movement at all.  “Damn it!”  I yell as the pain of hitting the wall of muscle goes throughout my body.  Jeff, holding me easily, just laughs.

“What was that supposed to do?” without waiting for an answer, he positions me in his hands and starts to curl me like I weigh nothing.  “You do realize that I normally curl 4 times your body weight so this is so freaking easy.  Your little body will be curled for about 10 minutes or until I get bored.”  Jeff says laughing at the ease and speed he is curling me. Jeff’s left hand is at my crotch and he starts to fondle my cock with his thumb.  I yell at him, “stop that, not again.”  Jeff just smiles and curls me a little faster and my cock gets hard again and I can’t stop it.  He flicks my cock and balls and I just moan and shoot another load onto his forearm.  Its been well over ten minutes almost like 20 and Jeff finally turns me upright and sets me down.

It has been a little over an hour and I have cum four times and all he’s done is laugh and lift.  Now it’s his turn, I think.  So I run at him and stop right before smashing into the mountain, and start sucking on his cock.  Using both hands jerking him off at the same time and giving him a good tongue lashing.  He gets hard fast and I keep going but the bad part for me is that his cock is getting erect and I can no longer keep it in my mouth, so I keep jerking him with my hands and licking it like a lolipop. I feel his balls churning and jeff starts moaning.  I got him now, he blows all over him and I like a fountain.  We both start laughing.  

“Time for a shower,” I comment.  I head for the shower but am quickly overtaken by this mountain of muscle that just scoops me up and we go into the shower together.  Jeff gives me the soap and tells me to lather myself up, which I do.  Jeff then lifts me and starts rubbing my soapy body all over his, I’m his washclothe.  He is moving me all over his body.  After he feels he is clean, he puts me down and we both rinse and dry off.  

Jeff and I decide that its time for dinner and maybe find a party somewhere.  So out for pizza we go.  Everyone is looking at him and amazed by his huge body.  Some of the girls ask if he minds if they feel his muscles to which he doesn’t hesitate.  They are all goggling over him.  We have had our fill of the girls and food and head to a local college bar.  

After an ID check and a few strong drinks, couple of shots, we are feeling great.  Jeff heads to the dance floor and all the women flock to Jeff, who just plays along.  I sit at the bar and watch not noticing two young guys coming up behind me.  They start to put their hands on my shoulders and play with my hair. I try to push them away but they continue to make advances toward me.  I look toward Jeff and he sees what is happening and starts heading toward me.  I watch Jeff and see his hackles are up and his muscles are tensing as he gets closer.  I sit there and get ready for a show.

The two guys are standing beside me and I look at their feet as Jeff arrives but says nothing.  I feel them quickly let go of me as their feet leave the ground.  I turn around and Jeff is holding one in each hand by the scruff of their shirts.  They are wiggling trying to get free of Jeff’s grasp but can’t.

After lifting them so he can whisper in their ears, Jeff says, “You two really should learn to keep your hands to yourself and when someone says no, they mean no.  Now two things can happen here, one I can set you back on the ground and you can leave the bar quietly, or, two, I can slam you heads together and knock you out, carry you outside and find a dumpster to throw you in till morning.  What is your choice?”

The two boys still struggling to get down, subside and reply, “We’ll leave, please put us down.”  Jeff holds them a bit longer to emphasize their predicament, then turns toward the door and slowly lowers them to the ground.  With a slight shove pushes them towards the door.  Jeff turns back to me to make sure I am ok.  “You know I won’t let anyone hurt you or make advances that you don’t want to happen, right?” Jeff asks.  I look up at him and just smile and say thanks.

Jeff and I decide we’ve had enough fun for one night, order two more shots and head out of the bar.  What we didn’t notice is that the two guys that left the bar called some of their friends and were waiting for us to leave.  We are about two blocks from the bar and we both get jumped, well let me clarify this.  One guy bearhugs me and pull me away from Jeff and three others jump on Jeff at the same time.  As usual Jeff just stands there as they punch him and try to take him down.  Just like a dog shaking water off his coat, Jeff shakes and the three guys just fly off in different directions.  Jeff turns to me and stares at the guy holding me, he slowly lets go and steps away.  The three other guys have gotten up and come at Jeff again.  One lands on his back and is able to wrap his one arm over his shoulder and the other arm, up under Jeff’s arm and has a good grip.  The other two, same two, that were in the bar, weren’t so lucky.  As they ran toward Jeff, Jeff just reaches out with lightening fastness and grabs the front of their shirts and just slowly lifts them off the ground.  

“You two like being in the air, huh?”  Jeff ask, holding them at arms length.  “Well I guess you decided for option number two.”  Jeff brings his arms together, smacking their heads together and they are out cold.  Jeff drops them and reaches over his head and grabs the guy on his back and lifts him up and off him like he was removing his shirt.  He holds the guy in front of him and says, “Good night.” With just a nod of his head, he head-butts the dude and he is out cold too.  Jeff scoops up the other two, now holding three guys in his arms, looks at the fourth dude and says, “come with me.”  Jeff walks through one of the side streets to a dumpster and tosses the three into it.  With a flick of his wrist he closes the metal lid.  Jeff grabs the lid and front of the dumpster and squeezes it tight so that it can’t be opened without a crowbar.  Jeff looks over at the last guy that is standing beside me.  

“You grabbed my friend here in a bear hug and I don’t like people that try to hurt my friends.”  Jeff stepped in front of the small dude and squats down, wraps his mammoth arms around this dude that wasn’t much bigger than me, then stands up.  “Because you listened to me and didn’t hurt my friend, I’m not putting you in the dumpster, but you need to be taught a lesson.”  With that Jeff starts to slowly contract his arm muscles like a giant anaconda.  Jeff whispers in the dude’s ear, “night night.”  As his arms tighten the dude passes out and Jeff takes him to the edge of the dumpster and fastens the back of his pants to the post that sticks out of the side of the dumpster and leaves the dude hanging there.  Jeff comes over and scoops me into a cradle and heads for our dorm room.

Edited by GymWolf
Removed text colour.
  • Upvote 25

4 hours ago, Kumagoro said:

That's what I see of your post. Did you post it by any chance with white font? WHY???

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 23.35.21.png

That0s because you have the forum on white background.

16 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

That0s because you have the forum on white background.

that's because you manually altered the font colour. if you leave the default one, everyone can see it (it changes the font depending by the theme the user has)

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...