5 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Personally I rather not have it go darker. I really hate seeing bullies and extremely violent people get huge. And that dad really seems to be someone like that. Though if it would get dark and than light again, I would not mind too much. as long as pur massive protagonist does not die; or is harmed; and will gain the upperhand, that is. ^^;

I am very shocked and a bit disappointed that many seem to get aroused or at least enjoy the thought of the dad going to get huge. With especially the last chapter, he seems so sadistic and violent & capable of murder. I can hardly believe that anyone would be attracted to someone like that and all. Cocky I can understand and rough as well, but voilent and murderous... i can not understand why someone would like a person like that and want them to win.. ^^;; Even if it is only in story.

No no, about me i don't want to see or read anyone be killed or too much violent! just the Dad became cocky ok and pride of his new size, wnat show off and test, and the dominate the bb competitions, fuck more and became a real great alpha powerful hulk monsta. No violence please.   No violent and murder, please. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, xboy said:

No no, about me i don't want to see or read anyone be killed or too much violent! just the Dad became cocky ok and pride of his new size, wnat show off and test, and the dominate the bb competitions, fuck more and became a real great alpha powerful hulk monsta. No violence please.   No violent and murder, please. 

Well, the guy did want to KILL his son for both just being gay AND having been in his lab. What kind of a father would do that? Even the worse fathers in most of the stories on here have not been like that at all..

On 6/8/2016 at 2:06 PM, Hanugumo said:

Well, the guy did want to KILL his son for both just being gay AND having been in his lab. What kind of a father would do that? Even the worse fathers in most of the stories on here have not been like that at all..

No man, I think is just words....and just an angry gu  a bit too much cocky....don't worry I really no blood on this story ;)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, xboy said:

No man, I think is just words....and just an angry gu  a bit too much cocky....don't worry I really no blood on this story ;)

I dunno. It depends on the weiter and how dark, violent and evil he wants this story to get. =S;

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...