Sorry for the long wait. Without further ado,  I present to you...

Blue Pill Part 13

Chris’s father James had just pulled up to the drive when he noticed an unfamiliar car parked in front of his house.

“Chris better not have any of his stupid jock friends over, I’ve got Tiffany coming over later for a good fucking!” James said out loud in a pissed off tone. He headed up the front steps and into the house.

Once inside he noticed a sweater on the floor next to the door. He picked up the sweater and placed it on the coat rack. “Fucking kids today have no respect for others property.” As James put the sweater on the coatrack a bottle fell out of the sweater pocket and rolled across the floor. He picked it up and examined the bottle. Right away he realized it was one of the bottles from his lab. “That little shit is in some serious trouble now!”

James stormed off up the stairs only to find that the stairs were slick and covered with an opaque substance. “What is that smell?” James recognized the smell. It was an all too familiar scent. It was the smell of sex. The manly aroma of testosterone and sperm. He made his way over to his son’s door and threw it open expecting to give his son the beating of a lifetime, instead he was surprised to find a naked busty woman in his bed passed out and covered in sperm. The sperm still dripping from her gaping pussy.

“I didn’t think my son had it in him. Well maybe I won’t beat him to death, but he is still in deep shit for the mess on the stairs and stealing my lab products.” As James walked further into the bedroom, he realized that the shower was running. James stepped over to the bathroom door and pulled it open, only to find himself staring at a wall of muscle in his sons shower. “Holy Fuck!” James whispered to himself in excitement. The behemoth in the shower was furiously scrubbing something in front of it, but by the looks of this monsters back, James could tell that it wasn’t his son. The manly aroma that was in the stairway was 100 times stronger in the bathroom, causing James big daddy dick to slowly start inching towards the bottom of his running shorts. James continued to watch the behemoth as it continued its stroking action and it released a beastly moan. James was now rock hard as the head of his dick poked out of the bottom of his shorts, dripping precum onto the tiled floor in the bathroom.

James slowly backed up and shut the bathroom door, so as to not startle the muscle freak in his sons shower. “My god he is huge! He had to of gotten ahold of some of my lab products, but which ones?” The girl on Chris’s bed began to stir and as she did she moved her arms down from up above her head. As she did, James noticed a tribal tattoo on her right arm. “My son has the same tattoo on his right arm. HOLY FUCK! Chris, is that you?”

“D..adddd….” Chris said as he coughed up cum.

“Christ! What happened Chris?!” but before James could get a response, he heard the water turn off to the shower, so he quickly darted out of his sons bedroom so he didn’t get caught by the monster on the other side of the door.

Thinking quickly, James ran off to his bedroom. Closing the door behind him and locking it, he ran for his walk in closet. Once inside he threw back some extra bedding at the far end revealing a keypad. He entered his passcode and a doorway was revealed at the back of the closet. Stepping in, he was surrounded by computer screens and vials and desks where all of his recent work could be found.

He shot over to a wall with a single vial in a case. It was pure black liquid inside. “I haven’t had a chance to test it, but desperate times call for desperate measures!” James pulled out a syringe jabbed it into the stopper and pulled the plunger back on the syringe, filling it to capacity. James lowered his shorts, revealing his plump smooth daddy dick. “Well here goes nothing.” James winced in pain as he stabbed the needle into his right testicle and injected half the syringe. He then pulled the syringe out stabbing it into his left testicle and emptying the syringes contents. James pulled the needle out and slowly massaged his sore swollen testicles.

James dropped the syringe as he fondled his sore swollen testicles in his hands. They were about the size of large eggs, massaging them back and forth as he winced from the pain. “Time to go test out this serum and see if it works.”

James heard a moaning sound as he left his lab and headed back towards the hall. As he got closer to his bedroom door he realized the sound was coming from his son’s room, but it sounded like the moans of a woman in the throes of an orgasm. James tiptoed down the hall, hoping to catch a peak of what his once alpha jock son was moaning about.

James reached the door and grasped the doorknob, slowly turning it as to not disturb what was going on in the bedroom. As a sliver of light was cast into the hallway, James could see his son still laying on his bed. Writhing on the sheets as he continued to moan in pleasure. James leaned forward just a little more to see what was causing his son to moan with such pleasure only to find the behemoth from the shower at the foot of his sons bed. The muscular freak had a hand on each one of his son’s breasts and was tonguing his pussy hard. Pinching his nipples as milk began to flow from them. The behemoth leaned forward and sucked a little from each tit and James watched as the muscular monster slowly got larger right before his eyes.

“You want to see me get bigger don’t you?” The behemoth boomed out in his deep baritone bass. Chris writhed on the bed in pleasure as Derek slid his muscle milk covered fingers into Chris’s tight snatch.

“Please put it in me. I want to feel you fill me with your seed” Chris moaned delirious with sexual delight.

“You know what I need you to do then” Derek said as he produced a bottle of pills from down on the floor and shook one out into his hand. “You’ve got to take one of these if you want me inside you again.” Without hesitation Chris snatched the pill out of Derek’s hand throwing it in his mouth and swallowing quickly without giving it a second thought.

Derek stood up tall and then leaned down kissing Chris hard on the mouth as his throbbing python slick with pre rubbed against Chris’s moist snatch. Derek’s dick had to be close to two feet long now and Chris was beginning to wonder how he was going to take it. Derek began pushing his thick mushroom head into Chris’s pussy, finding resistance as he tried to enter. Derek pushed harder and Chris screamed as the head popped into his waiting pussy.

“Fuck you’re so tight!” Derek moaned as he began moving the head of his dick in and out of Chris’s pussy, making the lips swollen and puffy from the workout they were getting. Chris began panting and shaking on the bed. “Fuck, I’m so fucking close. Derek I’m GOING TO CUM!!!”

Derek quickly pulled out and leaned down to suck up all the sweet juice that Chris had to offer. Pushing his tongue deep into Chris’s tight snatch to make sure he got all of it. Derek stood back up and couldn’t believe the sight before his eyes. Chris had begun to grow. Chris’s fingers were tweaking his nipples as his tits began to push out even further, forcing his hands to reach even farther to play with his nips. His waist got more slender as his hips pushed out making a perfect hourglass shape.

Derek couldn’t contain himself anymore. He quickly threw both arms underneath Chris and lifted her up as he made her straddle his throbbing dick, which Derek finally realized was slowly growing from Chris’s pussy juice. Derek lowered Chris down onto his dick but the pussy lips wouldn’t part. Derek pushed down hard on Chris’s shoulders as tears began to flow down Chris’s face, but those lips just wouldn’t part.

The whole time this was going on, James had pulled out his dick in the other side of his son’s bedroom door and was stroking his 8 inch thick cock. “Now is my opportunity” James whispered to himself.

James swung open his sons bedroom door, just as Derek was about to try to shove his cock in Chris’s back door. “Why don’t you give my son a rest and give me a go.”

Derek quickly turned around, not expecting anyone else to be in the house. He was surprised at what he saw. Standing in front of him was a thick built muscle daddy in his mid-forties. He was hairy, but trimmed and to top it off he had a thick uncut cock dripping with pre cum. As Derek eyed up the muscle daddy, all he could think of was the potential mass that this man could help him add to his frame.

“I’ll make a deal with you.” James said as he saw some slight hesitation in the massive monsters eyes. “Whoever cums first has to take one of those black pills.”

Derek quickly looked at the bottle on the floor with a surprised expression. “Yes I know about those. Who do you think invented them?” James said with a sparkle in his eye. “What do you say? Sound like a deal?” James reached his hand out to shake with Derek. Derek reached his big paw out and shook James’s hand vigorously. Derek didn’t let go of his hand as he quickly reached for James’s other hand and pulled him up against his own muscular frame.

Derek took in a big breath, breathing in James’s manly alpha essence. A grin formed on his face because he knew that everything James possessed would soon be his.

Derek lifted James up until his hairy muscular thighs were straddling his enlarged python. “Fuck me big boy.” James growled in Derek’s ear.

Derek, still on edge from Chris’s transformation, shoved James down on his dick as the head popped in and the first foot of dick went in with ease. James instantly threw his head back and began to moan as Derek filled him in ways he never thought was possible.

“Yeah, how do you like that? Those muscles will be mine daddy!” Derek dove his mouth down on James’s thick daddy dick and continued to drive his own dick ever deeper into James’s hole. Derek could taste James sweet pre-cum filling his mouth and he wanted more. Derek began sucking hard like a vacuum. James couldn’t believe how fast he was reaching his orgasm. ‘This is going to be way too easy’ James thought.

Derek could feel James was close to orgasm as he felt his ass clenching around his massive fuck pole. With one last thrust, Derek shoved his dick to the hilt in James’s ass and reached up pulling hard on his nipples as he sucked his cock for all it was worth. James’s eyes rolled back in his head as he could feel his cock bucking hard inside Derek’s mouth, shooting volley after volley at the back of Derek’s throat. Derek, amazed at the volume this older daddy could produce, had a hard time keeping up, but wanted every last drop of that sweet nectar.

When the last remnants of James’s orgasm had been sucked clean from his quivering dick, Derek let the dick fall out of his mouth with a pop. With Derek’s dick still in James’s ass he threw both of his arms up into a double bicep pose and roared. “I AM A GOD!!! AND WITH YOUR MUSCLES I SHALL GROW EVEN MORE!!!” Every vein exploded forth underneath Derek’s paper thin skin has he began firing his pent up seed inside James’s tight man hole. Derek began pistoning his 26 inch dick in and out of James’s tight hole, making cum squirt back out as he continued to shoot. Derek dropped the bicep pose and latched onto his own nipples, pinching them. He reached his hands up tasting the sweet nectar from his fingers as it dripped from his nipples. Derek’s eyes flew open as he realized he was producing milk.

James had a huge grin on his face as Derek finally looked him in the eyes. “What did you do to me?” Derek said with a look of panic in his eyes. “My Turn” James said as the walls began to spin around Derek.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 20

It is an awesome chapter. But I definitely hope that Derek will eventually get the upper hand. Any father that would beat his son for being gay (mostly), for being a little lax in cleaning up clothing & of course for taking products from his lab, does not deserve to be the biggest and most powerful stud in this story. >=(

• Upvote 1

Yeah! it's time for huge muscle daddy revenge! I hope he became the most huge, strong and show his how super muscle monster he became and flex a lot! And the decide to conquere the stage and fuck moe small bodybuilder and became the Muscle daddy king of the world!

Personally I rather not have it go darker. I really hate seeing bullies and extremely violent people get huge. And that dad really seems to be someone like that. Though if it would get dark and than light again, I would not mind too much. as long as pur massive protagonist does not die; or is harmed; and will gain the upperhand, that is. ^^;

I am very shocked and a bit disappointed that many seem to get aroused or at least enjoy the thought of the dad going to get huge. With especially the last chapter, he seems so sadistic and violent & capable of murder. I can hardly believe that anyone would be attracted to someone like that and all. Cocky I can understand and rough as well, but voilent and murderous... i can not understand why someone would like a person like that and want them to win.. ^^;; Even if it is only in story.

• Upvote 3