Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • CMiller

      Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

      To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

      NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

      Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 

Andy24

Member+
  • Content count

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

27 Excellent

About Andy24

  • Rank
    10+ Posts
  • Birthday 12/24/79

Profile

  • Location
    UK
  • This profile is a...
    real profile.
  • Gender
    Male
  • Orientation
    Unsure
  • What are your interests?
    Muscle Fan and Gym Addict :)<br />
    <br />
    If you want my contact details I use Skype and Yahoo just drop me a message Thanks :)
  • What are your stats?
    Cyclist build 6ft 200lb
  • What are you seeking?
    Seeking to learn to RP better than I am doing now
  • What are your dream stats?
    -
  • Favorite Stories
    -
  • Favorite Bodybuilders
    Too many to list<br />
    Markus Ruhl, Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green, Rodney St Cloud, Brad Hollibaugh, Craig Golias, Ronney Rockel, Steve Moriarty, Sam Shepard, Anton Antipov, Bobby Momentellar, Aaron Clark
  • Got Any Fetishes?
    Calves

Recent Profile Visitors

2202 profile views
  1. Keep up the good work :) having a good workout helps a lot 

  2. Having a relaxing evening, browsing around

    image.jpeg

  3. We share the same fetish. I love me some calves!!

    1. Andy24

      Andy24

      Thanks :)  We should chat sometime

    2. bribear1042
  4. Talking to myself tonight :)

  5. Female muscle and growth

    Nice Tommy
  6. Big Clothes

    Its not impossible to source garments in the 3XL Size, I am a garment decorator in the UK and can get hold of a fair number of items in 3xl + Just seems main stream dont stock as a matter of course
  7. Im a fan not a builder. If you contact me please dont go quiet when I say that.

    1. cutlerfan

      cutlerfan

      I am a muscle fan too!

    2. ThickRick

      ThickRick

      @ab27uk--of the 8200 or so guys on here, I'd venture to guess that 90% don't lift. You're in good company. Some of the remaining 10% are newbies, not big guys. I'm a newbie.

  8. I wonder where I went wrong. Thought I was ok. I must have made a serious mistake

  9. Bodypower Expo

    Its a great show
×