Muscle-Growth.org respects the intellectual property of others and requires that users of our Services do the same. We have a policy that includes the removal of any infringing materials from the Services and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Services who are repeat infringers. If you believe that anything on our Services infringes a copyright that you own or control, you may notify Muscle-Growth.org's Designated Agent by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Email address
- Description of inquery
- Copyright Owner's Full Name (Required)
- Requester's Full Name (if different from the copyright owner) (If you are not the copyright owner and are submitting this request on behalf of someone else, please provide your first and last name here. We do not accept initials, nicknames, aliases, or stage names.)
- Street address
- URL of infringing work
- Describe your copyrighted work that you believe is infringed by this content
YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IN YOUR EMAIL:
- I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I state that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
YOU MUST SIGN THE EMAIL WITH YOUR FULL NAME TO ACT AS ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE. (By typing your full name here, you are providing us with your electronic signature. Your electronic signature is as legally binding as your physical signature. Please note that your signature must exactly match the first and last names that you entered at the top of this form.)
Also, please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material on our Service is infringing, you may be liable to Muscle-Growth.org for certain costs and damages.
If we remove Your Content in response to a copyright or trademark notice, we will notify you via email. If you believe Your Content was wrongly removed due to a mistake or misidentification, you can send a counter notification to our Copyright Agent (contact information provided above). Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3) for the requirements of a proper counter notification.