Newmassaddict

Sorry it's been a while.

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

The next two months passed in a blur of steroid injections, heavy weights and ridiculous amounts of food.

I’m now a monstrous 335lbs of ripped muscle. I’m a walking mutant. Not a day goes by where at least one person isn’t totally petrified at the site of my outrageously pumped up body.

I hadn’t seen Tyler since the day I humiliated him at the gym. I was a little disappointed but I tried not to dwell on it. If he couldn’t handle my raging muscle dominance maybe he wasn’t the right partner for me.

I had fucked a few other bodybuilders since my last session with Tyler. They were pretty big guys but not able to withstand my freakish size and muscle lust. One guy actually pissed himself when I stripped off my shirt. He literally ran out of my house to get away from me. It made me so horny I came to my reflection three times that night.

I waddled into the gym wearing my typical skin tight tank top but there was a different vibe in the air today. Usually the guy working the front desk couldn’t help but stare in complete awe at my massive body. Today, however, he was staring towards the squat racks. I saw at least two of my usual muscle admirers but neither of them looked in my direction. I glanced towards the squat racks and saw a rather large crowd in the far corner. I walked over to see what the commotion was.

As I approached the crowd I could see a couple of guys holding their crotches. A few pretty massive bodybuilders were just staring slack jawed and a few other had looks of complete shock on their faces.

I pushed my way through the crowd and stopped short when I saw what was happening.

Standing in squat rack was Tyler. He had the bar loaded with a mind boggling seven plates per side. He grunted loudly and lowered the bar so deep his ass was three inches from the ground. He paused and slowly powered his way back up. I stood transfixed as he preformed nine textbook perfect reps. He racked the weight with a load crash, stood in front of the mirror. He was drenched in sweat. His quads were swollen masses of twisted muscle. Starring at his refection in the mirror Tyler didn’t seem to notice the people around him. He started to shake one leg back and forth. Thick slabs of his quad meat swung back and forth. Watching all that relaxed muscle move was hypnotic. After a few seconds Tyler flexed the quad and it solidified into a column of pure steel hard muscle. He relaxed the muscle, punched his leg hard and reflexed again. He shifted his weight and started to flex the other leg. He was grunting like an animal and had a demented look in his eyes. Tyler finally looked up at the crowd and made eye contact with me. I felt a shiver run up my spine.

“Add two more plates to each side!” Tyler bellowed.

With an astounding 765lbs loaded on the bar, Tyler repositioned himself under the bar. With his eyes locked on me in the reflection of the mirror he hoisted the bar off the rack and started to preform prefect reps once again.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. This kid had the entire gym under a trance. He was powering through lifts I would have had trouble with. He didn’t even look like the guy I had seen two months ago. He looked like a stage ready super heavyweight bodybuilder. Thick veins covered his bronzed, sweat covered skin.

After three perfect reps, Tyler paused at the top and in a strained voice yelled “Dave! SPOT ME”.

I moved behind him and felt my heart skip a beat as the thickness of his back. His hulking traps rose and encompassed the weight bar. I positioned myself and placed my arms under Tyler’s arms. I placed the rest of my body close to him. I could feel his pumped glutes on my hard crotch.

With a smirk on his face he started to lower the weight again. I could feel the power coursing though his entire body. He clearly didn’t need my help as he easily raised the weight again. I stayed in the spot position and followed him back down for another slow rep. His legs were shaking but he didn’t stop. Tyler’s face was contorted with pain but he was able to whisper “feel this power”.

He let out a loud guttural scream and lowered the weight again. He paused at the bottom and slowly raised the massive weight. He stood up straight and pressed his ass harder into my crotch before slamming it on the rack.

The crowd was in a state of complete awe. Some guys cheered, others just stared with their mouths open. Three guys ran to the locker room to jerk off and a few looked like they were ready to pass out.

Tyler hit a few poses for the crowd. I would have guessed his weight was over 275lbs now. His quads had to be close to 33” if not bigger.

Eventually he waddled to the leg press machine that was loaded with so many 45lb plates that there was no more room.

He stopped and turned to me. “Get on” he said. 

I hesitated and he stepped closer to me.

“I need more weight to really work these fucking legs. Climb on the sled and make me work for this pump.”

He lowered himself to the seat and I climbed on. I stared down at Tyler and all the plates loaded onto the machine.

“Over 1300lbs” Tyler said.

He let out a grunt and I felt the sled move. Tyler closed his eyes and lowered the weight. I could see the pain in his face but he didn’t stop. Rep after rep sent me up and down like a piston. To my surprise he increased his speed with each rep. After twelve reps Tyler finally slowed but didn’t stop. Instead he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

“CALVES!” he yelled and started to move the weight again.

I had to hold back a gag as I looked down at his legs. They looked twice as thick as they did after the squats and his calves had transformed into something truly inhuman as they moved such incredible weight.

Tyler completed 12 reps and rolled off the machine and collapsed on the floor. He could barely move but flexed his calves and quads continually.

I climbed down and stood over the his panting body.

Tyler opened his eyes and they had a wild look to them. I felt another shiver run up my spine. He slowly rose and stood inches from my face. He placed his hands on my traps and started to apply pressure. He then started to push me down. I resisted but he was overpowering me.

“Kneel” he ordered.

I was too shocked to respond. He squeezed my traps harder. Sharp pain ran through my body and he forced me down until I was kneeling in front of him.

“Feel my quads” he ordered.

My face was level with his gruesomely massive quads. I could almost see the blood pumped though the thick veins criss-crossing every inch. Tyler started to flex each quad and deep striations appeared. His muscle separation was Mr Olympia quality. I couldn’t resist placing my hands on his bloated legs. I ran them up and down his smooth, wet skin as his muscles flexed and moved underneath.

The crowd watched in amazement as this pumped up freak had my 335lbs of alpha beef under his complete control.

“What the fuck is going on? I asked.

He stepped away from me so I could take in his entire body. He barely resembled the kid I had power fucked a couple of months ago.

“I think you know what’s happening here. I’m becoming a fucking freak that’s what happening. Did you see those weights I was moving? You see the reactions I’m getting from everyone here? Have you ever seen so much power and muscle?” He was flaring his lats and bouncing his pecs right in front of my face. Testosterone appeared to be seeping from his pours.

“You’re not as big or strong as me Tyler.” I said, hoping he couldn’t hear the doubt in my voice.

“That’s true but how long do you think it will be before you are a tiny speck of a man compared to me. That gear you got for me is unreal. I can feel the power coursing though my veins.” He said and raised his arms into a double bicep pose. Massive balls of muscle erupted from his body. His arms had to be 22” and vascular as hell.

“I should mention that I tweaked your dosage. I’m on a cocktail of the most powerful roids known to man. You have no idea how fucking strong this shit is. I’m up to 280lbs now. I can practically feel my muscles growing. Do you think those weights were heavy? Next week I’ll destroy all of my personal bests. These people think they saw a show today? HA!”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Two months ago I had this kid wrapped around my finger. He would have done anything to be with me and worship my massive body. Now he was a demented muscle freak. While I was turned on my his growth and strength, I was caught off guard by his dominating attitude.

He was standing in the mirror, flexing his outrageously swollen quads when he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“You remember that day you made me lick your pecs?”

“Hey man, you loved that, don’t say you didn’t” I replied.

“I admit that feeling your huge chest was hot yeah, but I was so pissed you made me do that in front of all those people. I’ve thought a lot about that during the past two months and you know what?”

“What?”

“I should thank you.”

“What? Why?”

“Because of that day I starting training harder then ever. I think about it every time I inject myself with roids, eat a meal or guzzle a protein shake. When I cum now I think about a day like today when you get to experience how it feels to be dominated by me.”

I opened my mouth to speak but I was too shocked to say anything.

Tyler stepped closer to me so we were face to face. “Time for walking lunges and you’re going to me my weight big man.” He said a leaned down, placed one solid shoulder into my crotch and one hand around my neck. With a small grunt he hoisted me onto his shoulders and stood up. I tried to break free but he tightened his grip on my cock and balls causing sharp paint to shoot through my body.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He growled and started to perform perfect lunges with 335lb body draped across his shoulders. With each step he grunted.  I caught his refection in the mirror and he had a look of shear determination in his eyes.

People couldn’t help but notice what was happening. No one had even seen such a site like this before.

Tyler walked around the gym doing lunge after lunge for close to five minutes before letting me go. He collapsed on the floor, his legs twitching uncontrollably.

I stood speechless again. Part of me was pissed he had just done that to me but part of me was impressed at the beast he had become. I looked down at his hulking body and felt my cock getting hard. He looked up and noticed my growing bulge and smiled.

“You like what you see?” He asked.

“I can’t help it. I’ve never meet a someone as freaky as me. You are becoming an animal!” I said. I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of my mouth after what just happened but I couldn’t help myself.

I reached out my hand and hoisted Tyler off the floor.

“Get your workout in. I’m fucking spent. Give me your house keys; I’ll meet you there when you’re done.” Tyler said.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...

The hotness of this story is simply staggering. I LOVE the changes that are happening to Tyler's psyche. He's becoming even more dominant and sexy than Dave. Here's hoping he gets sooooooooo much bigger and freakier than Dave too! :P