New Story: The Age Of Muscle Gods! Chapter Ii

muscl4life

Hello guys, 

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm about this tale, it really inspired me to work on the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy, this time I decided to throw in some actual huge muscle daddies... :rolleyes:

After all this is 

THE AGE OF MUSCLE GODS!

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II: Clearing the Road

Story by Muscl4life

Uncle Steve lived in a little town very close to me, but there has been an accident in the highway so, traffic was particularly even more jammed than regular weekdays. I just took a deep breath and tried to relax, although I could not dismiss the idea that my dear relative was being held hostage by some psychopath grandfather-grandson duo.

The accident involved three cars, one 18-wheeler and one interstate bus happened, victimizing dozens of people, and I could perfectly see the commotion of the rescuing happening only a quarter of a mile from my current location, but there were already thousands of vehicles ahead of me, waiting for the traffic to be cleared. Since there were some victims still trapped inside the vehicles, the rescue crew asked for the firefighters to bring the Jaws of Life, and with the road closed, many drivers decided to turn off their engines, although I still cherished my precious air conditioning.

Suddenly, I looked at my side and the driver’s door of this huge black Hummer opened to reveal the biggest man I have ever seen in my entire life! He could perfectly be a realistic version of a superhero. The massive fellow seemed to be in his mid-thirties, he stood at whopping 6’4” tall, but his physique was impressively brawny and thick, such fellow had red hair, freckled cheekbones and bull sized neck pressed by his impressive deltoids and humongous shoulders. He wore a navy blue XXXL T-shirt totally stretched over his offseason muscles, his muscular, yet distended gut pushing the fabric to its very limit, his black denim pants also seemed to be at the pointing of bursting, especially on the area of his uncanny quads.

I could tell by his body language that this man had to be very familiar with dangerous situations, probably a volunteer firefighter or perhaps even a Seal agent, he definitely seemed determined and in control. My suspicions were confirmed when the burly man picked some kind of military goggles and took a better view of the accident ahead.

“What do you think, sir? Should we go help them?” The man asked to someone inside the car without taking his eyes off the crash scene. I could hear the deep tone of his voice through the closed windows, the a/c and the radio, although I immediately turned off the last, giving my entire attention to the uncanny powerful figure standing so close to me, until the whole SUV starting to shake and twist in the asphalt like it suddenly gained life.

The back door of the passenger’s side opened and it was then I realized that poor dude holding the goggles could no longer the biggest man I’ve seen in life, since the monster who squeezed out of the enormous SUV was actually so huge that he clearly didn’t fit in the front seat along with the driver.

The man who emerged from inside the Hummer was just too muscular to be real, and once he stood up, I noticed he had to be at least a whole head taller than his red haired driver was. The special passenger wore blue mirror shades; had olive complexion and strong southern features with shaved head, rugged angular cheekbones and very wide jaw. I noticed right away that his face was undeniably that of a mature man, with visible wrinkles, but that did not take away from such manly beauty, quite the contrary I felt that such immense man had all the experience necessary to be in charge of everything.

“Heh, yeah, like you could actually help those guys, Bobby. Just stand back here and let the real man do the job, okay cub?” The gloriously huge man shook his head and tapped the shoulders of the suddenly eclipsed red haired muscle bull.

His muscles were so wide and massive that he had to turn aside to pass by my car, and he still moved it a couple of feet without even noticing! I unconsciously held my breath upon looking at that behemoth because he was muscular beyond the point my mind could process, his massive proportions were so thick and muscular, and those humongous shoulders, impressive traps and indescribably thick deltoids around his monumental neck made his ears look so tiny.

Like many others, I dropped everything and followed the humongous Samaritan on his way to accomplish the humanly impossible, fascinated by his powerful casual waddling. The immensely developed muscular guy wore nothing else but denim shorts that were too tight around his butt and I swear I could see the enormous tip of his low hanging cock as he walked towards the accident scene.

His powerful chest stood glorious nearly naked, minimally covered by the vestiges of a wife beater, revealing the salt and pepper forest that covered such humongous area. His inhumanly huge biceps so veined and thick they seemed like hammocks, and claimed each time more space to make through the series of cars in that jammed traffic.

“It’s one of them, the huge geezers!” Someone voiced out, and suddenly, I noticed everybody had their cellphones out, to capture the humongous man as he passed through the vehicles, casually moving one or two with nothing but the mere pressure of his moving bulk, while drivers and passengers just watched in awe as the enormous mature man calmly addressed the firefighters who were rescuing the victims.

“They actually prefer the term Senior Muscular citizens!” The red haired, muscular (but now unimpressive) Bobby screamed back from his Hummer, demanding respect for the humongous muscular men who appeared all over the world.

I quietly followed the immense stranger while my thoughts brought me back to the words of that disturbed emo lad.

“The world is about to change even further, John. The right men will grow to claim the power they deserve over us, little frail men. They will lead us, they will love us, and they will protect us from our naughty selves”.

I had read the reports of hugely elder muscle men, I had seen the pictures and the many internet videos, but up to that very moment, I guess my mind refused to deal with such palpable reality. Every single day now, there were each time more elder male individuals growing immensely muscular, much bigger than their younger counterparts, much stronger than any reported man before, and much, much manlier than anyone could ever imagine to be possible!

“Hello there, officers. Kent Durant, retired US Army Colonel, are our fellows bringing the Jaws anytime soon?” The humongous man asked to the shocked firefighters.

“The one we had is under maintenance, we asked for another one in the nearest county, but it’s taking too damn long, sir!” One of the most proactive firefighters decided to reply the commanding figure towering over him.

Kent nodded. “Okay, I’ll get these people out of the vehicles; you guys make sure to have the medical support ready.” The glorious salt and pepper extremely huge muscle daddy looked back at his improvised entourage and gave direct orders.

“You boys wait here now. No one crosses that point.” Mr. Durant looked at me when gave that order, his deep manly voice tone sounded heavily southern, probably Texan, and it took me a few seconds to notice that he actually spoke with the dozens of other guys who surrounded him like mops to a flame.

None of the followers dared to disobey Kent’s orders, I think that even the firefighters and police officers in the scene were so shocked to see such immensely muscular man at the scene that none of them even dared to stop the humongous civilian from taking part of the rescuing team.

Mr. Durant calmly reached the bus, from where people still screamed in pain and agony and gently addressed them in his calming, soothing, deep patriarch voice tone.

“Don’t worry my friends. Big Papa Kent is here to rescue you, now just hold still while I rip this stuff.” The immense Senior Muscleman said as his thick calloused fingers easily went through the bus retorted steelwork as if it suddenly turned into tin foil, slowly cutting through the metal and making room to free the victims inside the bus.

The firefighters took the opportunity and quickly rescued them, while the glorious muscle geezer moved to the next spot, repeating his inhumanly possible feat of strength and helped those in need, and soon all the victims were rescued and placed into ambulances.

“Okay, so we only need to take care of clearing the road again.” Mr. Durant said looking down at the firefighters and the police officers.

“You’re not have all the fun to yourself, huh Kent?” An equally deep voice said from the back, and I quickly turned my head to devise what had to be another immensely huge senior muscle man. This guy was far from being the clichéd stereotype of African American elder citizen, but he was actually still dressed in denim overalls with no shirt underneath his onyx marvelous skin.

His white thick mustache and the balding grey hair atop his head completed his look, but I could tell even from the distance that this man was even bigger than Mr. Durant, and he was not alone! Standing just a couple of inches shorter, but looking every single bit as immense, there was this dazzling handsome native American elder muscle man, dressed in nothing but tight jeans and sleeveless black T-shirt.

“What took you guys so long?” The immensely huge Kent said, opening his hands and smiling at his equally brawny friends who opened their way among the crowd, even striking a pose or two for the hundreds of flashes that popped as they approached.

“We were 5 miles behind your position, so we had to make our way through the crowd, and you know how Roger love to show off to the little guys!” The Native American chuckled as he pointed to his fellow behemoth, who kept flexing and posing for the cameras.

“Hey, they just want some attention, that’s all. Besides, Y’all love to flex too, Vince!” The humongous onyx muscle man approached the other muscle geezers, the inhumanly huge trio greeted each other, shaking hands, tapping their immense backs, and even trying to clunk their heads together, which was impossible given the humongous size and thickness of the muscles between them.

For a moment I couldn’t even breathe, there was so much manly overdeveloped hairy muscle rubbing and flexing so close to each other that even my usually demurred sexual drive was going into overdrive.  However, judging by the blushing and awkward positions, many other men felt the same way, trying to hide their obvious erections, especially those joining their wives and girlfriends.

“Well, I took care of the victims inside, all is left to do is some heavy lifting. Have you old guys taken your vitamins this morning?” Colonel Durant teased, flexed such a humongous biceps, which sore like a real mountain.

“Heh, you know I’m much tougher than you, little guy!” The humongous Roger flexed his arm back to Kent, and I swear that the black glistening veined muscle was even bigger than the colonel’s monster muscle.

“It’s all about strength, not posing, you morons!” Vincent shook his head and headed to the remains of the bus.

“Fair enough, I get the wheeler!” Roger said as he ran towards the truck, while Colonel Durant protested.

“Hey, that’s not fair, I got here first!”

The rest of the people suddenly did not know where to look. While Vince grabbed the rear part of the buss and surprisingly supported the rest of the crashed vehicle, lifting it from the ground with relative easiness, Colonel Durant easily picked the first crashed car and started stacking one on top of the other, until he collected all of them and casually carried them to the grass area between the lanes.

Meanwhile, the amazing Earl grunted out loud, and managed to accomplish the impossible, he lifted the humongous truck from the ground and held it over his head, even daring to use just one of the massive arms of his, taking his time to flex while the cheering audience took hundreds of pictures of him.

“Can you believe that guy? Such a show off!” I heard Colonel Durant’s unmistakable tone so close to me, that I nearly jumped once I noticed the immense elder muscle monster stood right at my side, with his monstrous arms at his side as he shook his head.

“C-can you blame him? He’s so damn huge and strong! I mean, all of you guys are amazing! You saved the people and cleared the road in record time!” I didn’t know how I’ve managed to speak those words to the humongous man towering over me.

“Thank you, citizen. I am just fulfilling my duty. You know what they say, once a soldier…” He grinned, removing his blue shades and bending over, extending his massive hand and revealing his penetrating dark brown eyes.

“Name’s Kent Durant, but I think you heard that before, how about you my little friend?” He took my hand and totally engulfed it on his massive paw. At 5’10” and 175 pounds, which I fought so hard to keep in shape, I never considered little until that day.

“J-John Finnegan, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Colonel.” I replied, feeling that he was not squeezing at all, but my hand hurt just by being in touch with such hard, calloused surface.

“I can tell that, but don’t worry, lots of little guys bone up when they see this much muscle in action.” Colonel Durant blinked before putting his shades on, while I blushed intensely.

“That was an amazing job sir!” The red haired muscle guy from the Hummer said as he ran towards the humongous muscle elder man.

“Thanks Bobby, but didn’t I tell you to remain in the car?” The behemoth asked, crossing his inhumanly massive arms at his chest, and even I gulped down fearing that he would scold the younger dude.

“The traffic is already flowing sir, I parked right there so I could come get you.” Bobby quickly replied, making sure he would never disrespect a direct order.

“Is that so? How nice of you boy, now go wait in the car while I talk to my little buddy John here.” Colonel Kent dismissed Bobby and I could feel him shooting me with his eyes before he left.

“I should get back to my car…I don’t want to get a ticket…” I replied not knowing what to do next.

“Who’s the charming little fella, Kent?” Vince asked already placing his huge hand on my shoulder, and I felt the warmth on his harsh palm even through the fabric of my shirt.

“His name’s John Finnegan…” Kent said sounding very interested in my person.

“Nice to meet you, John. I’m Vincent Tahoma.” At such close distance, I noticed Vince actually seemed younger than Kent, which could explain his lack of thickness and height compared to him, but he was still phenomenally immensely muscular for all human records!

“Oh, so is this little guy a trigger?” The hulking Roger suddenly appeared and completed the circle of muscle around me, I just felt so incredibly intimidated, that I didn’t even notice his very indiscrete approaching.

Colonel Kent rolled his eyes while Vincent sighed.

“Very subtle, Rog…”

“What is exactly a trigger? It’s the second time I hear that term today.” I actually don’t know what came onto me to be so bluntly honest, but if I wanted to know more about the huge elderly muscular monsters, why not just asking them.

The immense trio smiled, but only Vince answered me.

“It means that you are going to make another muscle geezer, and I can feel it is going to happen soon.”

Once again, my mind flooded with images from the prior events with Brad at my office.

“Did you all grow from these triggers? Who were they?”

Kent chuckled. “You just met him, Sergeant Robert Monroe, aka Bobby.”

Vince nodded along. “I was triggered by a younger guy from my tribe named Donny.”

Earl pointed to two blond twins moving towards us. “I had the pleasure to be triggered by Ethan and Evan, those hot little twinks.”

“Wait…are you all gay?” I asked in disbelief.

To my uttering surprise, they all just shrugged, and didn’t feel uncomfortable with my question at all.

“Who cares what we were back then? After the trigger we only care about fucking hot little guys like you, John.” I felt Kent’s huge hand on my ass and for a moment I thought those monstrous men would just rape me right there.

“B-but, how does it happen? How did they trigger you growth?” I asked totally in shock.

“I don’t know, and I don’t really care, it is just amazing to be so powerful and strong again, like a real man should always be! You go ahead and go make another massive man, little John” Roger said as he turned around, embraced his two 5’5” 160 pounds blond gymnasts with alabaster skin and lifted them in his immense hug and carried them away.

Vincent leaned forward so he could ask something in my ear.

“You were going to meet the man you are supposed to trigger, right?”

“What? No…I mean, he’s my Uncle…”

The two massive elder men chuckled.

“Bloodline triggering? That’s some powerful stuff…you will make him grow massive!” Kent commented as he kissed my forehead.

“Well, Vince, I guess we did more than just one good deed today, we saved some people and cleared the way for another muscle geezer.”

“Senior Muscle Man, be more respectful you moron.” Vince glared at Kent before he looked back at me.

“You are good to go no, John. Go meet your Uncle and just let him be everything that you both deserve.” He said hugging me very tenderly, something that I really didn’t expect.

The two monster sized elders smiled at me and returned to their vehicles, while I walked mindlessly down the road, trying to conjoin the latest events with all the weird things Brad had told me before.

Would I really going to trigger the growth on my Uncle Steve? If so, how big would he get? And how could that change the world in the way foretold by the emo lad?

I only had one certainty in my mind: I needed to see Uncle Steve.

To be continued. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

What do you mean by non-triggers? Is it about guys who have not set their growth? Sure, they can be much appreciated by the humongous elders, because Senior Muscle Men are worshipped by all kinds of men, most of them did not trigger their growth, but sure, there's a special connection between those massive muscle men and the "little" men who have triggered their growth. More details coming soon!

Cheers!

• Upvote 1